英语翻译:打扰休息怎么说你休息了吧!

我恨抱歉这么晚打扰你 的翻译是:Sorry so late I hate to bother you 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我恨抱歉这么晚打扰你
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Sorry so late I hate to bother you
Sorry so late I hate to bother you
I am sorry I hate disturb you so late
I hate the regret such late to disturb you
相关内容&aProject & Role Description 项目&角色描述 & aThe installer has detected that the following programs,are running,
in order to
compete installtion, these programs must be closed 安置者查出以下节目,跑, acad.exe
为了竞争installtion,这些节目一定是闭合的 & aagainst the background of 衬托 & a闸北区663弄8号601 The Zhabei area 663 makes 8 601 & a你要出去? 正在翻译,请等待... & a另外,周围的环境也遭到污染 Moreover, the periphery environment also encounters the pollution & a就我而言,我已经下定决心用功学习,这样将来我就不会后悔了 Speaking of my, I already set firm resolve to study hard the study, such future I will not be able to regret & a文件TD003中 In document TD003 & acreazy creazy & a电话技术支持 Telephone technical support & aHello. One moment please while I take a look and see if we can cancel 你好。 请稍候,当我看一看并且看见时我们是否可以取消 & aroute and schedule vehicles 路线和日程表车 & aextremly
tired 正在翻译,请等待... & aBecause of my careful savings 由于我仔细的储款 & a增值税税率或增收率 The increment duty tax rate or additionally receives rate & aIcannotbelieve:everythingisimpossibl Icannotbelieve :everythingisimpossibl & a很好的提议 Very good proposition & a首先非常感谢你的订单。 First extremely thanks your order form. & a并可用于自动控制的流程中,实现生产流程的自动化。 And available in automatic control flow, realization production process automation. & a最贫穷的地区 Poorest area & a一天当mark正在看电视,妈妈进来了 When one day mark is watching the television, mother came in & a-Provide training on how to operate and monitor test facilities for test lab technicians, and lead troubleshooting for the test stands.
& a只要两颗心在一起 什么问题都不是问题
用英语怎么说啊 只要两颗心在一起什么问题都不是问题用英语怎么说啊 & aUser – Is defined as the person that requires the aid of the product for the product’s intended use. 用户-被定义成需要产品援助为产品的意欲的使用的人。 & aHow do you want me to compensate you? I can give you a massage and by you dinner sometime maybe :-) 正在翻译,请等待... & aAccess main account with 访问主要帐户与 & a给一些钱给需要帮助的人 正在翻译,请等待... & a希望你和你的同学注重眼睛的保护 正在翻译,请等待... & a要不是下大雪,我肯定会带你们去参加昨天的聚会 正在翻译,请等待... & ahone 细磨刀石 & aHungarian
& ashould have had arrived 正在翻译,请等待... & a我的缺点是性格太直,比较冲动 My shortcoming is the disposition too is straight, compared with impulse & a归口 Return & aMore than 2.8 A for 32 seconds 超过2.8 A在32秒 & aDO you prefer a high salary job or an interesting job 您更喜欢一个高薪金工作或一个有趣的工作 & a没什么是令人快乐的 正在翻译,请等待... & aCoding Standard:standard Defined For The GSM PLMN:S 编码标准:为GSM定义的标准PLMN :S & asurvival and development of the enterprises 企业的生存和发展 & aThe phone number you gave me is your cell phone number, right? If I call you from Toronto do you have to pay? I prefer to talk to you by phone.
& ato mix 1 cup 混合1个杯子 & a超级惊喜 Super pleasantly surprised & amulti-national company 多民族公司 & a电流表的档位 Ampere meter files position & a下次不要开玩笑了 Next time do not have to crack a joke & a年 中环半导体有限公司
设备研发室
& a无数的巧合 正在翻译,请等待... & a-具有8年以上测控仪器、电控设备开发工作经验;
& a保全专员 Preserves special commissioner & a姓名:张明星
出生日期:
& aCatch one's heart.never be apart. 抓住一.的heart.never是单独的。 & a继续从事模特行业 Continues to be engaged in the model profession & aDaguerre Daguerre & a请做我师父把
你英语太好了 Please be my master worker too to be good your English & alain glen 说谎的幽谷 & a你应该认真对待你的工作 You should treat your work earnestly & a我恨抱歉这么晚打扰你 I hate the regret such late to disturb you &请原谅我打扰你。,Pardon me for disturbing you.,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 请原谅我打扰你。
1)&&Pardon me for disturbing you.
请原谅我打扰你。
2)&&Forgive me for interrupting you.
原谅我打扰你。
3)&&I do beg your pardon.
请你一定原谅我。
4)&&Forgive me to disturb you.
原谅我打搅你。
5)&&Excuse me for interrupeing you.