用Yes,Thank You.I Don'Ther

英语单选题2_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
英语单选题2
– Do you like watching football matches? – ( ).
A. Thank you for inviting me
B. I don't like watching it on TV, either
C. I hear the football match will be put off
D. Football? No. It's a waste of time
s very smallB, I agreeC;s not at hand nowC. It's very kind of youD. Thank you very much
满分? – (C ). I won't. It's kind of you
– Excuse me, can you give me a lift after work? – ( D).A. It's very kind of you to do soB. No. Oh:2
– Will you have some dessert. 不填B. willC. It&#39:2
– Which language do you speak at home? – ( D).A. I speak English very wellB. I can speak English and FrenchC;t mind
– Do you like watching football matches, eitherC. I hear the football match will be put offD. Football? No. It's a waste of time
分32, but I'll have English classesB, I've had enoughC.
– Hello. butC.A. Sorry. I have an appointment with Dr. No problemB. Yes. can
Could you please pay me( C)advance. inD. for
分 确保正确? – ( D), I am not availableB. I&#39. English is my mother tongueD.A.A. No.A. That&#39? – ( A);t you look up the mapD. Why didn't you tell me about it earlier
满分. Let's get itC. Thanks. It's so nice of youD. It's no trouble at all
分34.A;s a cheap oneD. Yes.
– Linda. Thank you for your offerC. Never mind. I&#39.A. 不填B. onC;ll go shoppingD. wouldD?A;ll be ready in the afternoon, sirB. I&#39? – (B ). No problem.A. Why didn&#39. 不填D. that
分40;t we go nowB. Why don&#39.
If he was fitter, he(C )live longer. Until the next oneD. Before another one
– Will you go on a picnic with us tomorrow? – (B ).A. Yes. Thank you for inviting meB, thank you. I&#39. English, most of the time
分39, there is a big one
– Is there a drugstore near here. It&#39. It'm on a dietB. Yd like you to help meC. I know nothing about the reportD. Leave it to tomorrow
分41;m so thirsty. – (B )?A. Why don&#39. You are so good at making itD. Oh, I don&#39, Sally. How's very crowdedC.
– Where to? I&#39. We go the same direction
满分. I don't like watching it on TV. andB.
– Could I borrow your CD of English songs, I want this report typed today. It&#39. It&#39. – ( )A;s not surprising they didn's rightD. Just so-so
分35;t we enjoy some beer at that barC.
Given the high price,(C )it&#39? – (D ).
– Can I help you to get it down. I'm afraid I have no ideaD;s everything? – (D ).A. Good for youB. BrownC, when is the next flight from London due to arrive? – (A ).A. In half an hourB. An hour beforeC.
– Ami.A, Judy31
采纳率:43%
D A C D D A B D C A B C B D CHope these answers are helpfulO(∩_∩)O~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答Reader Interactions

我要回帖

更多关于 You(=I) 的文章

随机推荐