letlet s eat pptit哪错了

您要找的是不是:
面对现实吧
The cake looks good. Let's eat it.
蛋糕看起来很好。让我们吃它。
Let's eat it. Good idea!
让我们吃了它。好主意!
Wang: Don't worry. Exercise will keep your figure. Let's eat it up and walk back.
不用担心,锻炼可以保持你的体型,让我们把它吃光,然后走着回去。
Let's eat it.
我们吃掉它吧。
Precious Grape Seed, Let's Eat It!
葡萄籽是宝贝,一起吃了吧!
Let‘s go eat. It‘s my treat.
一起去吃饭吧。我请客。
LET'S EAT: Make it a picnic. Bring food, snacks and drinks so that between skipping stones, wading and landing fish, you can all enjoy an outdoor meal.
野餐。不妨带上食物,点心,饮料,在钓鱼和玩耍的同时享受一餐户外的美味。
Let's eat the cake while it's still fresh.
趁蛋糕还新鲜,我们把它吃了吧。
Let's eat out tonight. It will save you the trouble of cooking.
我们今晚到外面吃饭吧,省得你做饭。
He explained to us that he did a special breakfast for his mother on the last Mother's Day, and let her eat it in bed!
他向我们解释说去年母亲节,他为自己的母亲做了一顿特殊的早餐,并端到了她的床前。
Quick! Let's get it back before they eat the food!
快!让我在他们吃这食物之前拿回他。
Let 's eat some sea-food. it 's very delicious.
让我们吃海食品。它非常美味。
Beef steak is a popular dish in the west, and most customers, especially foreigners, like to eat it. Let's see how to order Beefsteak.
牛排是西餐里人们最熟悉的菜品。许多客人,尤其是外国朋友,都喜欢吃。下面就让我们看看如何点牛排。
Let's send the Chinese there to eat it.
让中国人去吃这些。他们肯定吃过很多垃圾。
Veronica:Well a lot of the stuff he likes, she won't let him eat because she says it's bad for him.
维罗妮卡:嗯,不少爸爸爱吃的东西,妈妈都不许他吃,说对身体有害。
Let's keep it simple.....just eat the things you don't like.
我们就简单化吧……就吃那些你不喜欢吃的食物。
Weight-loss advice. Let's keep it simple.....just eat the things you don't like.
减肥建议,让我们把它变得简单些……只吃你不喜欢吃的东西。
It’s all or nothing for me: if I let myself eat a little chocolate (metaphorically speaking), I almost always fall back into my old chocolate-guzzling ways.
对我来说,要么是全部,要么一点儿也没有。如果我让自己吃了一点儿巧克力(打个比方),我注定会重新回到嗜巧克力如命的老路上。
It's never too soon to start good habits: Let baby eat when hungry, stop when full, and get enough physical activity.
让宝宝养成良好的进食习惯还是尽早为好:饿了才让宝宝吃,吃饱后就不再喂,进行足够的体育活动。
Tom: It doesn't matter. Let's eat this one together.
汤姆:没关系。这碗我们就一起吃吧。
It's time for lunch. Let's eat out today.
吃午饭的时间到了。今天我们出去吃吧。
Grandpa: Hey, kid, that's wrong. It's a Chinese restaurant. Let's eat something traditional.
爷爷:嗨,孩子,别弄错了。这是中餐厅。我们得吃点传统的食品。
It's time for lunch . Let's eat out today.
吃午饭时间到了,今天我们出去吃吧。
It's time for dinner. Let's eat some rice.
到时间吃正餐了,我们吃些米饭。
Put it off till tomorrow. Let's go out and eat!
明天再说吧。跟我吃好吃的去。
I see no harm in letting them have a few bits of my takeaways… I let the triplets eat fries off my plate as I think it's best they try all kinds of food to see what they like.
我觉得喂佢地少少外卖食物并冇害处…我会比佢地喺我个碟度攞炸薯条食,因为我认为最好比佢地试所有唔同食物,可以知道佢地钟意食乜!
If there is a good harvest this year, their accumulation should be a little more than last year, but not too much, for it's better to let the peasants have more to eat first.
今年如果丰收,积累要比去年多一点,但是不能太多,还是先让农民吃饱一点。
It's time for lunch. Let's stop to eat.
该吃午饭了,我们停下来吃饭吧。
It's time for lunch. Let's stop to eat.
该吃午饭了,我们停下来吃饭吧。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!& “My name is Dale. I h...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
My name is Dale. I have a big family. This is my father. He likes sports. He has a sports collection. He runs every day and he is healthy. That is my mother. She likes cooking(烹饪) food. She cooks lots of food for us every day. The girl in(穿着) yellow is my sister. She likes playing sports, too. She is in a tennis club. She plays tennis every day. The boy is me. I like watching TV and eating ice cream. I like ice cream for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, but my mother doesn’t let me eat too much ice cream. She only lets me eat it for dessert. I don’t like playing sports. They are boring. I only watch them on TV.根据短文内容,选择正确答案(10分)1.&has a sports collection.A、Dale&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、Dale’s mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、Dale’s father2.Dale’s mother likes &.A、cooking food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、playing tennis&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、watching TV3.Dale’s sister &.A、likes basketball&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、is 10 years old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、is in yellow4.Dale can eat ice cream for &.A、breakfast&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、lunch&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C、dessert5.下面哪项陈述是正确的?A、Dale’s sister likes eating ice cream.B、Dale doesn’t like playing sports.C、There are three people in Dale’s family.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“My name is Dale. I have a big family. This is my father. He likes sports. He has a sports collection. He ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.C2.A3.C4.C5.B
本文是对一张全家福的说明,分别介绍了爸爸、妈妈、妹妹和我各自的爱好和日常活动,还有我和妹妹喜欢吃的食物,内容较简单,好理解。1.细节理解题。根据文中第五句He has a sports collection.可知有运动收藏的是爸爸,同时她也喜欢运动。故答案为C。2.细节理解题。根据文中第八句内容 She likes cooking(烹饪) food. 可知,喜欢做饭的是妈妈,故答案为A。3.细节理解题。根据文中内容She plays tennis every day. 可知妹妹喜欢的是tennis而不是basketball,所以,A项错误;而文中根本没有提及妹妹的年龄,B项错误;根据The girl in(穿着) yellow is my sister.可知穿黄色衣服的是妹妹,故选C。4.细节理解题。文中首先介绍我喜欢一日三餐都喜欢吃冰淇淋,但根据文中She only lets me eat it for dessert.可知我只可以作为甜食吃冰淇淋,故选C。5.推理判断题。根据文中信息可知我喜欢吃冰淇淋而不是妹妹,我们一家人总共有四口人,而不是三个,倒数第二句I don’t like playing sports. 说明我不喜欢运动,故选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My name is Dale. I have a big family. This is my father. He likes sports. He has a sports collection...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“My name is Dale. I h...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“My name is Dale. I have a big family. This is my father. He likes sports. He has a sports collection. He runs every day and he is healthy. That is my mother. She likes cooking(烹饪) food. She cooks lots of food for us every day. The girl in(穿着) yellow is my sister. She likes playing sports, too. She is in a tennis club. She plays tennis every day. The boy is me. I like watching TV and eating ice cream. I like ice cream for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, but my mother doesn’t let me eat too much ice cream. She only lets me eat it for dessert. I don’t like playing sports. They are boring. I only watch them on TV.根据短文内容,选择正确答案(10分)1.____has a sports collection.A、Dale B、Dale’s mother C、Dale’s father2.Dale’s mother likes____.A、cooking food B、playing tennis C、watching TV3.Dale’s sister____.A、likes basketball B、is 10 years old C、is in yellow4.Dale can eat ice cream for____.A、breakfast B、lunch C、dessert5.下面哪项陈述是正确的?A、Dale’s sister likes eating ice cream.B、Dale doesn’t like playing sports.C、There are three people in Dale’s family.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My name is Dale. I have a big family. This is my father. He likes sports. He has a sports collection. He runs every day and he is healthy. That is my mother. She likes cooking(烹饪) food. She cooks lots of food for us every day. The girl in(穿着) yellow is my sister. She likes playing sports, too. She is in a tennis club. She plays tennis every day. The boy is me. I like watching TV and eating ice cream. I like ice cream for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, but my mother doesn’t let me eat too much ice cream. She only lets me eat it for dessert. I don’t like playing sports. They are boring. I only watch them on TV.根据短文内容,选择正确答案(10分)1.____has a sports collection.A、Dale B、Dale’s mother C、Dale’s father2.Dale’s mother likes____.A、cooking food B、playing tennis C、watching TV3.Dale’s sister____.A、likes basketball B、is 10 years old C、is in yellow4.Dale can eat ice cream for____.A、breakfast B、lunch C、dessert5.下面哪项陈述是正确的?A、Dale’s sister likes eating ice cream.B、Dale doesn’t like playing sports.C、There are three people in Dale’s family.”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
let eat it.改正确句子
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
let us eat it
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Let It Eat-Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs, Let It EatMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Let It Eat
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sorry,此歌曲暂无文本歌词。
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
听Let It Eat的人也听
关注虾米:eat it? or let him work?
So today I was planning on eating some more pineapple to get labor started. I ate half of one last week and it worked but not for long enough so I got more to try again today. But my husband just found out he is on the schedule to work this weekend which means he'll be getting paid time and a half, in addition to the overtime he gets this week and next week. So, should I eat the pineapple and see if I can get labor started? Or let him work and bring home a big check? He still gets paid time off, it will just be a normal check. I can't decide
Page 1 of 1
Let him work you guys are going to need the money and when he comes home with a fat check then you can induce yourself . You gotta think long term because that money is going to come in handy with all the baby expenses
Let him work you guys are going to need the money and when he comes home with a fat check then you can induce yourself . You gotta think long term because that money is going to come in handy with all the baby expenses
Well baby will come when he or she is ready and more money is always nice. Could you use the extra money?
Well baby will come when he or she is ready and more money is always nice. Could you use the extra money?
you can eat them if he still gets paid time off i wouuld
you can eat them if he still gets paid time off i wouuld
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
eat it? or let him work?
So today I was planning on eating some more pineapple to get labor started. I ate half of one last week and it worked but not for long enough so I got more to try again today. But my husband just found out he is on the schedule to work this weekend which means he'll be getting paid time and a half, in addition to the overtime he gets this week and next week. So, should I eat the pineapple and see if I can get labor started? Or let him work and bring home a big check? He still gets paid time off, it will just be a normal check. I can't decide
Answer this question
&commented on&
commented on 's
&commented on&
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Communities
Austin, TX
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24
Community Resources