高中英语动词的适当形式填空空 求准确

高一英语复习(动词适当形式填空)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高一英语复习(动词适当形式填空)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢小学语文数学英语题号:4442558题型:语法填空难度:一般引用次数:204更新时间:17/01/18来源:阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。Jane Scott is fourteen years old and last year she 【小题1】______ (begin) to study in a middle school. She likes 【小题2】_________ (dance) and singing and spends a lot of time on them. But she hates math and 【小题3】__________ (not study) hard at it. She thinks it difficult to learn math. Once she failed the math exam, and now she decides to give it up. Her father is angry with her when he knows about it.It was Sunday. Mr. Scott gave a call to his sister. She teaches math in another school. He hoped she 【小题4】________ (come) and tell his daughter how【小题5】_______ (learn) math. The woman came quickly and said, “You’re a clever girl, Jane. I’m sure you’ll soon do well in math if you work hard at it. ”“I'm afraid I can’t, Aunt,” said Jane. “I am not interested in math at all.”“I don’t think so.” said the woman. “You 【小题6】 ________ (be) good at it if you try your best. You 【小题7】 ________ (do) more exercises and practice a math problem again until you make it. Well, here’s a math problem. Think it over and practice it again and again, then you 【小题8】________ (work) it out. ”“OK,” said the girl, “Let me 【小题9】________ (have) a try.”About an hour later Jane took the exercise book to her aunt and said, “I 【小题10】 _______ (do) the problem ten times by now.”“Well done!” her aunt said happily, “What answers did you get?!”“Ten answers.” 提示: 下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户: 3次/天) 【知识点】 暂无数据
相关试题推荐 阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。What is the most popular communication tool today? 【小题1】________your answer is QQ or MSN, I must say you are a bit old fashioned. Today, a new form of communication “Wechat”, which 【小题2】________ (own) a Chinese name Weixin, is becoming the most influential text and useful tool all over the world.What advantages do Wechat have? First, Wechat is 【小题3】__________relative cheap
that is to say, it uses network traffic instead of telephone fare. Next, we can know 【小题4】__________is going on at any time. And we can have 【小题5】__________ (easy) access(通道) to information available than other messaging tools.What roles does it play 【小题6】__________ our daily life? According to the latest report, the registered (登记的) users on Wechat platform has topped 200 million and expanded its business to overseas market. Can you imagine that a mobile phone “app” is so【小题7】______________(attract) that it reaches 200 million users within 8 months? Wechat itself has become the most popular mobile chat application in the world. A large 【小题8】___________ of people have become “Wechataholic”, which means they keep staring at the mobile phone all the time and can’t live without 【小题9】___________.However, while enjoying its great convenience, people should not ignore the danger of 【小题10】____________ (cheat), for information on Wechat is publicly known.阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。A 24-year-old Long Island man was charged early Thursday morning after crashing his car and killing his girlfriend while driving over the speed limit. Kevin Daly &21 &(sentence) to nearly three years in prison after losing control of &22 &partner Alice Hicks’ car on a country road &23 &80mph. She was a passenger in the Mini-cooper and was thrown from the car &24 &he crashed into another vehicle &25 &(move) in the opposite direction. Daly, 24, denied causing &26 &(die) by dangerous driving and was found guilty by a jury (陪审团) at Taunton Crown Court. The court heard that neither Daly &27 &Miss Hicks, 22, was wearing seatbelts at the time of the collision that happened on November 17, 2011. NBC New York reports Kevin Daly, was driving on County Road 83, when the road was blocked by a truck that was waiting &28 &(turn) right. Witnesses described &29 &Day had little or no chance of stopping behind the still traffic and he turned to avoid the van &30 &hit a Mazda on the other side of the road..I’ve dreamed of becoming a writer since I was a teenager. But &&【小题1】&&isn’t easy to get a book of mine published. &&【小题2】&&I’ve tried hard, none of my books have been published. This is really &&【小题3】&&(upset).
This morning, I received a call from a publisher and &&【小题4】&(tell) once again that there was no way my book would be published. &&【小题5】&( feel ) sad, I left home and went to the park near my apartment. At the park, I sat down on the bench near the grass. While I was sitting there, I saw a little boy about one and a half years old. He was running on the grass, &&【小题6】&his mother not far behind him. He looked so happy when he enjoyed the &&【小题7】& (free) of running on the grass. He then fell on the grass, but he quickly got up and continued &【小题8】& (run) as fast as he could again even without looking back at his mother. He was still running with a smile on his face, as if nothing &&【小题9】&&(happen). Seeing that, I was truly inspired. I &【小题10】&&(sudden) realized that I shouldn’t get discouraged after experiencing failure. Instead, I should cheer up and keep on trying. 评分: 0 评论: 暂时无评论暂时无评论 同卷好题 This is ________ book I borrowed yesterday. Isn't it ________ interesting one?A. theB. aC.a; theD. an 热门知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 英语适当形式填空技巧 的文章

随机推荐