keep me in the loopin tuch中文什么意思

Just keep in touch! 的翻译是:只是保持联系 ! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Just keep in touch!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
只要保持联络!
只是保持联系 !
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aB. attain B. 获得 & aanswer
manchine 答复 manchine & aApplicationRuntimeException ApplicationRuntimeException & aI can't give you the world, but my whole world for you 正在翻译,请等待... & aI love waking up and seeing text messages on my phone about u 我在我的电话喜爱叫醒和看文本消息关于u & aAlso let him know recently what sort of website u had explored these days.
& a二十年 20 years & a德国 ;德国 Münchener 德国; 德国慕尼黑的 & a你好我叫 ??? ?? ??? ?? I ?? & aIn this work,two main 在这工作,二扼要 & ain liquefied form known as liquefied natural gas (LNG). 以液化形式以液化天然气(液化天然气著名)。 & aThe use of the term "cold pasteurization" to describe irradiated foods is controversial, since pasteurization and irradiation are fundamentally different processes. 因为巴氏灭菌作用和辐照区域是根本上不同的过程,对期限“冷的巴氏灭菌作用”的用途描述被照耀的食物是有争议的。 & aEXTERNAL BATTERY PACK 正在翻译,请等待... & aTISS?S CHIFFON DE NETTOYAGE 清洁被编织的旧布 & ajajajajaa esta chica es loca
& a桌上有一些书 On the table has some books & a今天我去了我的高中,去看看和我以前一样在那里生活的同学 Today I have gone to my high school, had a look with me before equally in there life schoolmate & aKiss、dark 亲吻、黑暗 & aIn a draft of March 1997,[34] the substantiality of divergence still played a role (section (2)), but - the question of validity presupposed - the battle of forms was only seen as part of the overall question of implementation of "terms and records," which seemed to intend a control of the implementation of surprising
在1997年3月草稿, (34)分歧的substantiality仍然扮演角色((第2部分)),但-被预料的有效性的问题-作为“期限和纪录的实施的,整体问题一部分似乎意欲惊奇和不合理的条目形式争斗只看了”, ((第3的)实施部分控制); & a我愿意为你死 I am willing to die for you & aout to catch the boy. But it too late, the boy had disappeared among the street peopie
& a我即将安排计划让布朗先生和我公司的王经理会谈 I soon arrange the plan to let Mr. Braun and our company's Manager Wang discuss & a记得不要再犯相同错误了 Remembered do not have to be again incompatible in character with is wrong & a但它不会影响使用。 But it cannot affect the use. & aSOLO ALBUM 仅册页 & aalong the project alignment was partially 风景 & a星期一我去了学校和公园 Monday I have gone to the school and the park & a你身体最近好吗? Your body recently? & a5 Process requirements 5个处理要求 & abut how much good is it really doing you? 但它真正地做着多少好您? & a是个难熬的夜晚 Is an unendurable night & aCHU C h u gLASS BOTTLE 储C h u玻璃瓶 & aThe world’s population continues to grow. There now are about 4 billion of us on earth. That could reach 6 billion by the end of the century and 11 billion in a further 75 years. Experts have long been concerned about such a growth. Where will we find the food, water, jobs, houses, school and health care for all these 世界的人口继续增长。 现在有大约4十亿我们在地球上。 那能6十亿到本世纪末到达和11十亿在另外75年。 专家长期关注这样成长。 那里将我们发现食物、水、工作、房子、学校和医疗保健为所有这些 & adean impressive 教务长印象深刻 & a 夹击”  Converging attack” & a你可能应该和他在电话里谈谈 You possibly should chat with him in the telephone & a向伟伟 To great great & a许多考试 许多考试 & anetwork default 网络缺省 & a爱情是什么,我的撕心裂肺你懂吗? What is love, I rip the heart check lung you to understand? & ainvestment trusts 投资信托 & ai can tell you much about 我可以告诉您 & afor combination oily to oily skin 为组合油腻对油腻的皮肤 & a读懂你 Reads you & a总的说来,他觉得对纽约还是相当陌生,他恨不得自己早点卷进它的欢乐的漩涡中去 Generally speaking, he thought to New York is quite strange, he wishes one could oneself earlier to be involved in its happy eddy current & a香港的鳄鱼恤和新加坡的卡帝乐 Hong Kong's alligator pities with Singapore's card emperor is happy & a我们所有商品均支持批发 We possess the commodity to support the wholesale & aFrom now on I heart lived a man 我心脏从现在起居住一个人 & a我是初三1班的李华,你于三月十四日晚上在图书馆里丢了一个绿色的书包,里面有两个英语书本,和一个铅笔盒,一个MP3和自行车钥匙,我非常着急 I am third day 1 class of Li Hua, you evening have thrown a green book bag on March 14 in the library, inside has two English books, with a pencil case, MP3 and the bicycle key, I worries extremely & aCoach Factory The Only Authorized Seller 教练工厂唯一的授权卖主 & a子板块 Sub-tectonic plate & aI am glad to have a nice talk with you. 我是高兴有与您的一次好的谈话。 & a他老板非常欣赏他 His boss appreciates him extremely & aJust keep in touch!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
stay in touch 与 keep in touch 的意思是不是一样
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
意思一样的,但是口语里面stay
用在口语多, keep
在书面上比较多 。这里是说比较多,但是两者都会出现