如何写 Cover Letter 论文投稿备注写什么

一、第一次投稿:主要任务是介绍文章主要以及声明没有一稿多投
Dear Editors,
We would like to submit the enclosed manuscript entitled “Paper Title”, which we wish to be considered for publication
in “Journal Name”. No conflict of interest exits in the submission of this manuscript, and manuscript is approved by all authors for publication. I would like to declare on behalf of my co-authors that the work described
was original research that has not been published previously, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere, in whole or in part.All the authors listed have
approved the manuscript that is enclosed.
In this work, we evaluated …… (简要介绍一下论文的创新性). I hope this paper is suitable for “Journal Name”.
The following is a list of possible reviewers for your consideration:
1) Name A&&&E-mail:
××××@××××
2) Name B&&&E-mail:
××××@××××
We deeply appreciate your consideration of our manuscript, and we look forward to receiving comments from the reviewers.&If
you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me at the address below.
Thank you and best regards.
Yours sincerely,
××××××
Corresponding author:
Name: ×××
E-mail: ××××@××××
二、催稿信:询问稿件处理到声明步骤
Dear Prof. ×××,
Sorry for disturbing you. I am not sure if it is the right time to contact you to inquire about the status of my submitted
manuscript titled “Paper Title”. (ID: 文章稿号), although the status of “With Editor” has been lasting for more than two months, since submitted to journal three months ago. I am just wondering that my manuscript has been sent to reviewers or not?
I would be greatly appreciated if you could spend some of your time check the status for us. I am very pleased to hear
from you on the reviewer’s comments.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
Best regards!
Yours sincerely,
××××××
Corresponding author:
三、稿Cover
Dear Dr/ Prof..(写上负责你文章编辑的姓名,显得尊重,因为第一次的投稿不知道具体负责的编辑,只能用通用的Editors):
On behalf of my co-authors, we thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to revise our manuscript, we appreciate
editor and reviewers very much for their positive and constructive comments and suggestions on our manuscript entitled “Paper Title”. (ID: 文章稿号).
We have studied reviewer’s comments carefully and have made revision which marked in red in the paper. We have tried our
best to revise our manuscript according to the comments. Attached please find the revised version, which we would like to submit for your kind consideration.
We would like to express our great appreciation to you and reviewers for comments on our paper. Looking forward to hearing
Yours sincerely,
××××××
Corresponding author:
四、修改稿回答审稿人的意见(最重要的部分)
List of Responses
Dear Editors and Reviewers:
Thank you for your letter and for the reviewers’ comments concerning our manuscript entitled “Paper Title” (ID: 文章稿号). Those comments are all valuable and very helpful for
revising and improving our paper, as well as the important guiding significance to our researches. We have studied comments carefully and have made correction which we hope meet with approval. Revised portion are marked in red in the paper. The main corrections
in the paper and the responds to the reviewer’s comments are as flowing:
Responds to the reviewer’s comments:
Reviewer #1:
1. Response to comment: (……简要列出意见……)
Response: ××××××
2. Response to comment: (……简要列出意见……)
Response: ××××××
。。。。。。
逐条意见回答,切忌一定不能有遗漏
针对不同的问题有下列几个礼貌术语可适当用用:
We are very sorry for our negligence of ……...
We are very sorry for our incorrect writing ……...
It is really true as Reviewer suggested that……
We have made correction according to the Reviewer’s comments.
We have re-written this part according to the Reviewer’s suggestion
As Reviewer suggested that……
Considering the Reviewer’s suggestion, we have ……
最后特意感谢一下这个审稿人的意见:
Special thanks to you for your good comments.
Reviewer #2:
Reviewer #3:
&&&&××××××
Other changes:
1. Line 60-61, the statements of “……” were corrected as “…………”
2. Line 107, “……” was added
3. Line 129, “……” was deleted
&&&&××××××
tried our best to improve the manuscript and made some changes in the manuscript.&These
changes will not influence the content and framework of the paper. And here we did not list the changes but marked in red in revised paper.
We appreciate for Editors/Reviewers’ warm work earnestly, and hope that the correction will meet with approval.
Once again, thank you very much for your comments and suggestions.
五、文章接受后可以考虑感谢一下负责你文章的编辑或主编(根据需要)
Dear Prof. ××××××:
Thanks very much for your kind work and consideration on publication of our paper. On behalf of my co-authors, we would like to express our great appreciation to editor
and reviewers.
Yours sincerely,
××××××
Corresponding author:
六、询问校稿信件(如果文章接受后时间较长)
Dear ×××:
Sorry for disturbing you. I am not sure if it is the right time to contact you to inquire about the status of our accepted manuscript titled “Paper Title” (ID: 文章稿号), since
the copyright agreement for publication has been sent to you two months ago. I am just wondering that how long I can receive the proof of our manuscript from you?
I would be greatly appreciated if you could spend some of your time for a reply. I am very pleased to hear from you.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
Yours sincerely,
××××××
Corresponding author:
七、文章校稿信件
Dear Mr. ×××:
Thanks very much for your kind letter about the proof of our paper titled “Paper Title” (ID: 文章稿号) for publication in “Journal Name”. We have finished the proof reading
and checking carefully, and some corrections about the proof and the answers to the queries are provided below.
Corrections:
1. In ****** should be **** (Page ***, Right column, line***)
2. In **** the “*****” should be “****” (Page ****, Right column, line****)
Answers for “author queries”:
1. *********************.
2. **********************
3. **********************
We greatly appreciate the efficient, professional and rapid processing of our paper by your team. If there is anything else we should do, please do not hesitate to let us
Yours sincerely,
××××××
Corresponding author:
本文已收录于以下专栏:
相关文章推荐
一、第一次投稿Cover
letter:主要任务是介绍文章主要创新以及声明没有一稿多投
Dear Editors,
We would like to submit the enclosed...
转载自:.cn/s/blog_4c88d09a010120jn.html
1.第一次投稿Coverletter:主要任务是介绍文章主要创新以及声明没有一稿...
网络绝对是任何系统的核心,对于容器而言也是如此。Docker 作为目前最火的轻量级容器技术,有很多令人称道的功能,如 Docker 的镜像管理。然而,Docker的网络一直以来都比较薄弱,所以我们有必要深入了解Docker的网络知识,以满足更高的网络需求。
SCI投稿过程总结、投稿状态解析、拒稿后处理对策及接受后期相关问答综合荟萃目录(重点是一、二、四、五、六):
(一)投稿前准备工作和需要注意的事项、投稿过程相关经验总结
(二)SCI期刊投稿各...
[zz] SCI 投稿全过程信件模板一览  
SCI 投稿全过程信件模板一览(比较过时,部分可参考)
一、最初投稿
Cover letterDear Edito...
什么是Cover Letter?
指的是投稿信
2、cover letter的内容主要包括那些?
应该简述所投稿件的核心内容、主要发现和意义,拟投期刊,对稿件处理有无特殊要求等(如...
1.论文进入SCI、Ei等国际检索系统的意义 
加大论文信息传播的力度、速度和广度,吸引读者,拓宽国内外的读者面,提高论文乃至期刊在国内外的被引频次;
引起期刊重视,提高作者论...
投稿信主要是为了帮助编辑快速寻找合适的审稿人。一般要在投稿信中写明文章的意义、论文的主要内容及创新点等。投稿信要简洁明了,但是不能直接拷贝摘要部分。要避免使用 “Dear Sir” 之类的称谓,避免某...
一、拟投期刊的选择:
  (1)选用SCI收录期刊。目前SCI收录核心刊 3000种,加上增补期刊约 5600种。研究者可事先将SCI中自己感兴趣的期刊找出来备用。
cover letter
这个职位最看重的是什么,我是否符合这些要求?
这是否还有一些能加分的相关技能?
什么情况下Cover Letter 必不可少?
Cover Letter 结构
选刊与投稿
一、拟投期刊的选择:
  (1)选用SCI收录期刊。目前SCI收录核心刊 3000种,加上增补期刊约 5600种。研究者可事先将SCI中自己感兴趣的期刊找出来备用。
  (2)利用S...
他的最新文章
讲师:董西成
讲师:唐宇迪
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 2360|回复: 3
最后登录在线时间1751 小时寄托币2462 声望355 注册时间阅读权限35帖子精华3积分2737UID3433354
特级会员, 积分 2737, 距离下一级还需 263 积分
声望355 寄托币2462 注册时间精华3帖子
等头发干去睡觉,还有一小段时间,随便写写cover letter的写作吧。
1.& & & & Cover letter有没有人看?
这个问题取决于:1.有多少人申请这个公司。2.公司的招聘风格。原则上你的申请,personal information,resume,cover letter都应该被看过之后,才能发interview。但是有些公司申请者实在太多了,HR没时间也没心情去看这玩意(或者扫10秒)。还有的公司打印出来一叠申请者的材料,直接就没打cover letter。或者HR看过材料转给manager的时候,cover letter直接就扯掉了。(根据我的经历,面试我的manager肯定没看过cover letter,HR我估计9成也没看过。)
结论,cover letter基本没人看,核心就是不要犯错。不求加分,但求不减分。
2.& & & & Cover letter写多长?
这个问题,我一开始都是写5段的。后来和一些前辈讨论了下,交流经验,还是倾向于4段。
开头结尾的两段,其实都很固定的,给自己发挥的就是中间的2段(或3段)。千万不要超过3段。(本来人家是有心情看的,结果你写太多,又从前面一下子看出你也就这个水平,后面人家就真的不看了。)
3.& & & & 开头结尾的两段怎么写?
第一段,核心其实就是2句话。第一句,介绍自己。My name is… I’m… from XXX Univ.这类的。第二句,你申请的职位。I’m writing to apply a full-time position in XX.也可以简单交待下你是怎么知道这个职位的。比如: From my friend C, I know you are seeking for a …..From our university career center, I know…..
第一段剩下的内容,就是你为什么对这个职位感兴趣。可以写1句、2句、3句。注意,合理的原因其实不多。比如“你们公司很牛逼”,这种话就算了,不会打动HR的。推荐的原因有:你的能力极度极度胜任这个工作;你的性格很fit这个职位等。如果实在没什么好写的,索性就直接下一段。
最后一段,就是1.再说一次我很喜欢这个工作,我希望为你们公司工作等等。然后表示感谢,表示期待对方的答复。如果对方有什么问题,请对方联系你。
4. 中间的两段怎么写?
还是八股文。4句到5句。第一句,说一个你的point,和这个职位的requirement建立联系。然后用2到3句阐述一下。核心是夸自己,但是要低调的夸。
比如说,这个职位需要quantitative skills,你就是无论是理论还是时间,你的quantitative skills都是proven的excellent。比如你accounting是A+,微积分线代概率论统统90+。比如你在某公司实习,解决了什么什么问题,总经理亲自来表扬你。
这两段不是讲故事,简单说明即可。但是呢,也不要在每一段的结尾下结论。Just state something about your strength and keep it in high level.
以下,没了。
Practice makes perfect.多写多想,多给别人看,听feedback,自然就写好了。
最后登录在线时间1265 小时寄托币1160 声望67 注册时间阅读权限35帖子精华1积分2102UID3327204
特级会员, 积分 2102, 距离下一级还需 898 积分
声望67 寄托币1160 注册时间精华1帖子
最后登录在线时间2202 小时寄托币1950 声望21 注册时间阅读权限35帖子精华0积分2055UID3144946
特级会员, 积分 2055, 距离下一级还需 945 积分
声望21 寄托币1950 注册时间精华0帖子
很赞。希望论坛里更多这样的原创资源。其实坡版可以开一个就业板块呀,哈哈
最后登录在线时间1751 小时寄托币2462 声望355 注册时间阅读权限35帖子精华3积分2737UID3433354
特级会员, 积分 2737, 距离下一级还需 263 积分
声望355 寄托币2462 注册时间精华3帖子
好帖要顶。
【IBT】IBT Smart
广州九微教育科技有限公司
Copyright &
GTER All Rights Reserved
Powered by苹果/安卓/wp
积分 1684, 距离下一级还需 541 积分
权限: 自定义头衔, 签名中使用图片, 隐身, 设置帖子权限
道具: 彩虹炫, 涂鸦板, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 金钱卡, 显身卡, 匿名卡, 抢沙发, 提升卡下一级可获得
权限: 设置回复可见道具: 沉默卡
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
开心签到天数: 155 天连续签到: 1 天[LV.7]常住居民III
本帖最后由 hejing3268 于
13:19 编辑
How to write a successful covering letter
Why do you need a covering letter?“My pet hates: incomplete and inaccurate application forms, no covering letter, poor grammar and spelling, careless handwriting and letters written on scrap paper”_Partner in firm of solicitors.The covering letter is vital to your CV. This is why it is the first page and not an addition. &Please find enclosed my CV& won't get you very far.附信对于你的CV来说至关重要,这也是我们把附信放在第一页的原因。Your covering letter demonstrates your writing style better than your CV (which is usually more brief and factual).附信比CV更能证明你的写作技巧。The covering letter puts flesh on the bare bones of the CV. It points out to the employer the information showing that you have the qualities the job calls for, and makes a statement about yourself and your suitability for the job. It should give the personal touch that your
will intrinsically lack.附信向招聘者表明:1.你已经拥有了这份工作所需要的品质;2.对你自己以及你自己适合这份工作,做一个陈述。A
found that42.9% wanted candidates to submit a cover letter for each position.29.8% felt that they were not important (&I don't have the time to read them anyway&)27.4% had no preference
How long should your covering letter be?In the same survey above19% of employers preferred a full page46% preferred half a page11% had no preference24% felt the shorter the better!
The key point here is that it should never be longer than one page long.关键点在于附信不能长于一页。Plain white photocopier paper is fine. 用白色复印纸打印就可以了。It's OK to print your letter on expensive cream or pale blue paper, but content and layout are far more important! Use the same colour for your CV. Don't use lined paper or paper with punched holes!If emailed put your covering letter in the body of the email. If you attach it with nothing in the email body it may be misidentified as spam.如果是发邮件,那么将附信放到邮件的征文;如果你把附信作为附件发送,但邮件内容空白,那么你的邮件也许会被误认为是垃圾邮件。Don't make the employer work to read your letter!不要让雇主来读你的信。保证你的附信清楚、明白、切中要点。
Keep it clear, concise and to the point.Try not to go over one side of A4: if it does, you are writing an essay instead!长度尽量不要超过一页A4纸。Use your own words not formal long-winded clichés.使用你自己的话,而不是那些正式冗长的陈词滥调。 can help to make it sound better.动词会让你的附信听起来好一些。Spell-check and then double-check your spelling and grammar. Spell checkers won't pick up form instead of fromor sex instead of six!检查拼写,再次检查拼写和语法。Answer the question &Why should I see you?&替招聘者回答这样一个问题:为什么我应该给你面试机会?Make the person who reads it feel special: that it is addressed to them personally and not one of fifty identical letters you are sending out without thought or care,让读的人感觉你的附信很特殊,是专门写给他们的,而不是你没有思考就发给所有公司的模板。You might include your understanding of the, and how you fit the criteria required. &I have a real interest in working as a ....& will not do: you must say why you decided to pursue this career, what first brought it to your attention, why you as a student should be interested in a career in .你可以陈述你对工作或公司的了解以及你怎么符合所要求的标准的。“我对。。。职位有浓厚的兴趣”这样的说法益处不大,你必须说明为什么你决定追求这份职业,期初是怎样注意到这份职业的,你是一个学历史的学生为什么对金融类的职业感兴趣?Relate your skills to the job. Show the employer that you have obtained the , ,
or other skills that are appropriate for the job. See our 将你的技能和工作联系起来。Say when you're available to start work (and end, if it's a placement): be as flexible as possible.说明你什么时候可以开始工作:越灵活越好。
Find a quiet place to write your letter .....
Even something as basic as the name of an employer, or an individual recruiter, is often spelled incorrectly.&&The former Graduate Recruitment Manager at City law firm Mayer Brown found that 20% of applicants got the firm’s name wrong.即便是最基础的如招聘者或者某个招聘人员的名字也经常会被拼错。Who should you address your letter to?应该将你的附信写给谁?Try to find the name of the person to write to. Research by Forum3 found that those who included a letter with their CV were 10% more likely to receive a reply and those who addressed the covering letter and envelope to the correct named person were 15% more likely to receive a letter of acknowledgement and 5% more likely to gain an interview. They also found that 60% of CVs are mailed to the wrong person, with the managing director being the main beneficiary of the unsolicited mail.Think of a covering letter as a glass of brandy. It's a short measure, quite potent, you'll know very quickly if you like it or not, and it's very easy to judge the quality.A CV is more like a glass of wine. It's a bit longer, and while like brandy it's basically fermented fruit juice it takes more time to grade, and probably a bit more skill.-David Welsh, Richmond Solutions
将你的附信比作一杯白兰地。量很小,但酒劲很足,你可以很快知道你是否喜欢它,并且你可以很容易就可以判断出质量的好坏。而你的CV更像是一杯烈酒。CV更长一点,而白兰地基本就是发酵的果汁因而需要更多的时间去评级,并且需要更多一点的技巧。A
in the USA found that the preferred salutions of HR managers were:Dear Hiring Manager, 38.1% (I'm not so sure that this is right for the UK!)Dear Sir/Madam, 17.9%Dear Human Resource Director, 9.5%To whom it may concern, 26.2%Leave it blank if you don't know the name. 8.3%
&We would recommend to students that they think carefully about how to re-write at least their covering letter, and possibly also their
specifically for the post they are applying for. The best applications were succinct and clear, with unfussy covering letters and CVs.It is also always worth checking over a covering letter before sending it, as there were silly errors such as spelling mistakes or the covering letter written for a different . A good idea that we saw surprisingly little of is to list the
that the job advert says are being looked for, and outline how and why you fulfil those competencies. &——Civil Service
A survey of 500 employers and 2,000 consumers by the jobsite
found that 60% of employers think CVs don't accurately represent people applying for jobs in their organisations. Many candidates use buzz words they think employers wish to hear.‘Hard-working', 'team player' and 'motivated' were the most over-used words on CVs making them meaningless to employers and doing little to make candidates stand out.
The writing rules of George OrwellNever use a long word where a short one will do.If it is possible to cut a word out, always cut it out.Never use the passive voice (e.g. &Bones are liked by dogs&) where you can use the active voice (&Dogs like bones&).Never use jargon if you can think of an everyday equivalent.Does your surname matter?[size=1em] found that, if your surname is King or Prince, you are more likely to be a manager, whereas those with more “common” names such as Cook or Baker are more likely to end up in blue-collar jobs.
What do employers look for in covering letters?One found the following
(From the brilliant
by Eric Hilden)
33% Tailored skills from the job description26% Clarity (well-written, formatted, specifying job applied to)20% Details from your CV (additional accomplishments, explanation of any gaps, etc.)19% Your value, not the basics, why we should hire you18% Spelling & grammar17% Personal vision & uniqueness12% Brevity10% I never read them!
支持楼主:、
购买后,论坛将把您花费的资金全部奖励给楼主,以表示您对TA发好贴的支持
载入中......
总评分:&学术水平 + 1&
热心指数 + 1&
信用等级 + 1&
AMOS!!! &img src=&static/image/smiley/comcom/28.gif& class=&vm&& ...
本帖最后由 hejing3268 于
12:48 编辑
Suggested structure for your covering letter:建议结构
First Paragraph第一段State the job you’re applying for.陈述你正在申请的工作Where you found out about it (advert in The Guardian newspaper etc. - organisations like to know which of their advertising sources are being successful)你在哪里看到的招聘信息When you're available to start work (and end if it's a )什么时候可以开始工作
Second Paragraph第二段Why you're interested in that type of work为什么你对这类工作感兴趣Why the company attracts you (if it's a small company say you prefer to work for a small friendly organisation!)为什么我们公司吸引你?
Third Paragraph第三段Summarise your strengths and how they might be an advantage to the organisation.总结你的优势,并陈述这些优势将对公司带来什么好处Relate your
required in the job.将你的技能和工作所要求的能力联系起来
Last Paragraph最后一段Mention any dates that you won't be available for interview注明任何你不能去面试的时间Thank the employer and say you look forward to hearing from them soon.感谢招聘者并且说你盼望很快得到他们的回信
If you start with a name (e.g. &Dear Mr Bloggs&) you should end with &Yours sincerely&. If you start with &Dear Sir or Madam& you should end with &Yours faithfully&.
Emailed lettersPut your
as the body of your email. It's wise to format it as plain text as then it can be read by any email reader.&As an employer who's just gone through recruiting a graduate, I'd say about 50% of graduates sent me a pro-forma letter and standard CV, with no attempt at matching their skills and experience to those on the job specification.Several had either got my company's name wrong, or left in the name of the organisation that they had previously applied to. A good 30% of the cover letters were between four and six pages long and a number had used CV templates without removing the format.But those who can write a relevant cover letter and CV stand out like diamonds and are a joy to shortlist.&Emails are not as easy to read as letters. Stick to simple text with short paragraphs and plenty of spacing. Break messages into points and make each one a new paragraph with a full line gap between paragraphs. DON'T &SHOUT& (WRITE IN UPPER CASE!) Your CV is then sent as an attachment. Say you'll send a printed CV if required.不要以上级的语气说你的CV在附件里。说如果有必要,你会发送一份打印版的CV。If you don't know the name of the person you are writing to, it's probably best to use the formal Dear Sir or Madam and to sign off Yours Sincerely or Yours Faithfully (see above).如果你不知道你应该写给谁,那么最好用正式的 Dear Sir or Madam,并以Yours Sincerely或 Yours Faithfully作为结尾。If they have already emailed you, reply back in the same style, so if they have signed their email &Jenny&, write Dear Jenny, but if they have signed it &Ms Smith&, write Dear Ms Smith.If they have emailed you and addressed you Hi Dave, then it's OK to reply Hi Jenny.如果他们已经给你发过邮件,那就以同样的格式回复。如果他们在Email的签名是Jenny,你就写 Dear Jenny;但是如果他们写的是Ms Smith,你应写 Dear Ms Smith。如果他们已经给你发过邮件,并使用“Hi Dave”,那么你使用“ Hi Jenny”回复也是可以的。Also mirror the way they sign off, if they use &regards&, &best wishes&, then it's safe to do the same.也要模仿他们结束语的书写方式,如果他们使用 &regards&, &best wishes&, 那么你使用同样的结束语会比较安全。For more about this see the excellent BBC article
How should you start it?
Survey of covering letter opening lines.Here are the most common opening lines from a sample of covering letters by University of Kent students (numbers of occurrences in brackets)这里是一些最通用的开头。I have just completed my final year at the University of (3)I am a final year law student at the University of (2)As a law undergraduate at the University of Kent I am looking forCurrently I am pursuing a degree in .... at the University ofMy name is .... and I am a final year student at the (4)My name is .... and I am writing in response to your advertisementI am writing to apply for the post of .... in your company (5)I am writing in response to your advertisement in/for (3)I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies for ....
I was very interested to read your advertisement forI was most interested to read your advertisement forFurther to your advertisement in ...., I should like to apply forWith reference to your vacancy for a ....I enclose my CV for consideration of the post ofPlease find enclosed my application for the post of (3)As you will see from my CVI am seeking a
within aI am currently looking for an entry-level post inI am very keen to work for .... because of your reputation forYour company has an excellent reputation for the training of graduates ...I read with interest of .....
How not to write a covering letter:书写cover Letter不能做的一些事Being a Virgoan, my sense of assertiveness and resilience has prompted me to continue with my ambitions to be a solicitor in a major city law firm…I am also a seventh generation descendant of a Chinese princess and a Sulawesian warrior, which makes me…both an amiable and energetic person.Up until a little while ago I used to compete in British-Eventing competitions on my horse, from which I got a real kick.Am currently reading Robbie Williams' thought-provoking autobiography.Like one of your coffees, I am designed to be opened, savoured and enjoyed. (in application to Nestle)I am someone who knows my own destiny, but I have no definite long term plansI have become completely paranoid, trusting completely in no one and absolutely nothing.Here are my qualifications for you to overlook.I am applying for the post of obstacle assistant (for optical assistant post)If called to interview I would like to discuss the salary, pensions and sickness benefitsI have excellent memory skills, good analytical skills, excellent memory skills.Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions.I was working for my mother until she decided to move.Spelt his own name wrongly: noticeable as he'd included it at both the top and the bottom of his covering letter.
AMOS!!! &img src=&static/image/smiley/comcom/28.gif& class=&vm&& ...
up~~~~~~~~~~~~
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
如有投资本站或合作意向,请联系(010-);
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
投诉或不良信息处理:(010-)
论坛法律顾问:王进律师

我要回帖