pIeasednice to meet you儿歌! ying什么意思

Archive from nice_to_meet_you in Cyprus to 2003
Nice to meet you archive
Hello Yes an alien in the legal sense of the word AND the more literal sense. Living in
Paphos for seven years now, yes I know &Why&, you ask. Because it is the most
beautiful part of the island............but it is seriously lacking in nightlife and needs
a youth boost if you know what I mean. ANYWAY.................please don't give us a miss
if you venture to other more 'famous' parts of the island. We are friendly, don't ooze
slime (cannot be said about other areas) and are willing to experience all out of body
experiences you may introduce us to..........(well within reason !) If you are thinking of
a visit or if you are a rezzy (&resident& to non Cyps) drop us a line. If you
have a ? or even a !, please make contact. My e-mail box is a lonely place at the moment
now all the holidaymakers have gone home and forgotten me in their worries about floods
and the Queen Mum's collar bone ! TTFN Stan& &
Hi everybody just arrived in cyprus to live don,t know many people yet.loads of things
i need to ask and get info about. however love the island looking. would like to know of
any English get to gethers etc email &
Yia Sas!! Hello. This is especially for those wanting to go out to Ayia Napa&
I have worked in Ayia Napa for the past 4 years as a rep with a huge holiday company
and have therefore met quite a few touts, bar workers and DJ's. The best thing to do is go
out as early as April as accommodation starts to fill up very quickly most tour operators
have blocked off flats September 2000. Accommodation is cheaper in Paralimni (15 mins on
moped to Napa) To work safely on the Island you must a permit which your employer should
organise, be warned some dont and you could face being deported if police catch you. There
are jobs in bars, restaurants and hotels. Be prepared for a hard summer as it is not as
good as a lot of people think hours are long, it can be expensive to live and thousands of
people crush up in the Square. However, it is a fantastic place and one of the one
beautiful countries in the world. Good Luck everyone. If anybody knows of a Cypriot
Community in Manchester please let me know email to &
I would like to import or buy a duty free car. Am, i entitled to do so? What are the
requirements? I would appreciate your help very much. Alec on & or 09-419268. Thanks a
Mistresses C See
CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! I'm looking for a guy that I meet in Ayia
Napa/November-December -94. I just know his name was Doros, his about 36 years and he was
always with a guy by the name Leo. Doros is quite thin and tall and at that time he work
at a restaurang and his originally from Nicosia. If You cant help Me with that maybe You
got the numer to Napa Radio so I can ask them to help Me. I hope that someone can help Me,
if You think You can, please, write to Me ad e-mail malin_&
hi my name is helen i am trying to get info or find the web site for info on cyprus and
the war and also names of missing people, and also about eoka tha 1st please email me on
.au if amyone can
advise me also the site for live news tv thanks
My friend is visiting Limassol Cyprus in January. He plans to work there. Could you
kindly give me some information on this Company who is offering jobs there. The name of
the Company is : Aspar Trading Co PO Box
Limassol Cyprus I would appreciate it
if you could give me a reply. My email address is & Thanks, Rajan
Hi we are moving to Cyprus in the very near future if anyone has info about work
permits I'm a Nursery Nurse hopeing to work in one of the English schools and my husband
is a floor layer. We are moving to Larnaca so if anyone has any info please e-mail us
at& theboss85uk@yahooh.co.uk&&&
Hello my name is Samantha, I am an irish woman (from Dublin). My partner owns an
apartment in the Amathus area of Limassol. Since 1994, I have visited Cyprus no less than
15 times. I think I am probably the best ambassador for Cyprus in Ireland, as I tell
everyone I meet not to go to Spain but to go to Cyprus instead. As I am sure you all have
heard of our booming economy which sees a huge percentage of the irish population buying
property in Spain, Lanzarote, France etc.. I cannot understand how the Cypriot's have not
come over here or used some irish contacts to advertise property in Cyprus. In my opinion
the weather is better, lifestyle is cheaper (a big advantage to the irish), people are
nicer and your country is ten times nicer. So if some budding entrepaneur needs an irish
envoy, give me a call. My email address is: &
Hi, My name's Lucy and I'm planning to spend some time working in Paphos from Feb/
March next year. I've never worked in Cyprus before and wondered if anyone has any tips on
where to start and how to go about it! I'm particularly interested in horses and would
love to find work at one of the trekking centres in and around Paphos, but, saying that I
will consider all types of work. If anyone can help please email me on: &
hello my name is john i live in the uk,i teach wood grainig and marblizing i believe
you have some arts and craft colleges in cyprus my wife and i would like to come uot there
for a few years and i would like to teach part time anyone that could help or give us any
information it would be most apprieciated we would be looking for the move oct 2001 with
thanks and nice site,seen an alian ship but friends didnt believe me till the next day it
was in the local newspapers my contact address email &
My wife and I are thinking of moving to Cyprus to take up residence. Do`s and dont`s,
comments and any tips would be good.
Many Thanks& Peter Rees
E mail peter.&
Telephone (44)
My wife and myself are hoping to emmigrate to Cyprus within the next year. I am finding
it very difficult to get hold of usefull information i.e. Health costs being just one
example. Is their anybody who would like to chat and has lived in Cyprus that would be
willing to answer all those silly questions that most people have about moving to a new
country to live. My e-mail is ron@abelr.freeserve.co.uk&
Hi everyone,We are considering moving to live in Cyprus (Paphos is on the top of the
list), with our three children aged 9, 8 and 4.Does anyone have any experiences to relate
(good or bad), in making a move from the UK to Cyprus. Any suggestions, recommendations,
things to do (or not do), areas to consider and those to avoid etc. would be greatly
appreciated.Many thanks in advance,Harry &
Hi, I'm gpoing to Ayia Napa in July 2001 for two weeks if anybody can give me info.
about the nightlife or price of living tat would be great. Does anybody know what the
Phillipana Apartments are like? Oh yeah!, nd what are the best bars and clubs.Mail
me& jennind@tcd.ie& or&&& &
Hello folks, my wife and I would like to come and live in Cyprus from England and if
any one can help us out with information or contacts we would really be grateful. We would
like to find jobs and I am a distribution manager with my wife being an office
administrator skilled in microsoft packages. We want a lifestyle change and I am prepared
to do anything like deliver hire cars etc. If anyone can help please get in touch with us
@ spikeyman@totalise.co.uk& and we will
mail you back immediately. Thanks again.
Hi my name is paul and i am looking for old friends (Yes we lost thier address) called
duncan and kim anderson who live(lived) in paphos. kim went to school in england with my
wife michelle and we would love to get back in touch. if anybody knows them could you
please pass this message on. my e mail address is paul@mrickerby.freeserve.co.uk many
thanks paul and michelle
Hi, I'm very interested in finding out more info about moving to Cyprus - problems,
benefits etc. Looking to move to the Paphos area, just my husband and myself(maybe one
daughter if she hasn't fled the nest by then!). What's it like for working out there - are
there restrictions? Anyone who can give us the highs and lows of moving to Cyprus I'd
appreciate your help. email is lag@soton.ac.uk&
Does anybody know of the where abouts of George Stavros, owner of flats and taxi
company in Erimi village Limasol Cyprus. Last seen between 1984 and 1987 when i and my
family lived in one of his flats for 3 months whilst serving in the royal air force. Any
information then contact jeffreyday_&
Hello, we are Paula and Mike, and we would like to get to know some people from Paphos
as we are planning to arrive in Paphos in March this year. Is there anyone out there that
could give us some good information about finding some acommodation for about 7 months?
Failing that, anyone fancy a chat ? &
Hi! my wife and I are looking to retire to Paphos this year. Can anyone point me in the
right direction regarding residency rules etc?We are British.Thank you,Nigel Robson on
n.robson@ft-c.co.uk&
Hi, Can anyone help and advise us? We are Steve&Julie from Buckinghamshire UK, ages
47&45.We own a house in Cyprus and intend to move there in the next 2-3 years.We do
not wish to work and intend returning occasionally for short periods to the UK. Could
anyone inform us of the current legal and financial requirements neccessary for us to make
long term visits ( up to a year at a time ). We would preferably wish to not take up full
residency in Cyprus at this time. We would also like to import our car which would be at
the time of arrival in Cyprus 3-4 years old, we are the first registered owners of the
vehicle, a Suzuki Grand Vitara 2000TD Turbo diesel.What are the duty calculations and
costs payable if we prefer to not take up a duty free option? Please Email us back with
any useful information. Thanking you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you on
Email steve.julie.martin@tinyworld.co.uk&
Please someone help me!! My partner is coming to work in Cyprus as a cilvilian at the
British Sovereign base at Dhekelia. I, of course, will be moving to Cyprus with him and I
presume I'll need a some sort of residents visa? You would not believe the dead-ends I'm
coming up against here in the UK...and I don't want to find myself deported after 3
months! A My partner will be drivoing across and importing our car and I will fly out
later. Any suggestions as to the best people to contact for seat only flights?Can't wait
to join you all Efkharisto!Paula honey@fluffonastick.org.uk&
hello fellow alien, I am a female and live in New York, America. I was born here but
have been to Cyprus, Larnaca, often. One thing &alien& about me is that I feel
that I am the only Greek Cypriot who does not believe in the Greek Orthodox ways. I was
wondering if there was a Church of Christ in Cyprus. If you would like to talk, you can
reach me at &
Bye for now
Hi, we are looking for any information regards moving to Cyprus from Scotland on a
permanant basis. Hope someone out there can help. You can contact my at &
Hi, My husband & I have recently purchased a poperty in Paralimni, we are seriously
considering moving to Cyprus in the very near future, we need to find out about jobs my
husband is an air conditioning engineer I also need to find a school for my 5 year old
son. My daughter who is 19 would like to work in Ayia Napa. Can you help. My E-mail is
Looking for Doretta ! I graduated from the Higher Technical Institute back in 1979 in
Nicosia, on my 125cc Vespa, Doretta and I explored the Island our own way. Do you still
live in Cyprus ? Its been more than 20 years, I need to hear from you. If anyone knows
Doretta Ashikalis, please forward this to her, e-mail me at & Thanks
I'm coming to Cyprus for an extended stay and would like to find a Greek teacher. I
already have very basic knowledge of speaking, reading and writing demotic Greek and want
to advance my learning. Are there any Greek teachers in the Paphos area who would be
interested in taking on a new student? Please contact me at
Any other information people might
feel helpful would also be greatly appreciated
Hi, just looking for friends we met when we lived in Kamares, Paphos in l992.
Specifically Wanda and Adrian and Carrera. Hope you read this and get in touch. Alan, Pat
and Chelsea. Love for you to write us.
Hello to all..... we are a married couple f30 m40 coming to Cyprus on March 24 2001 for
6 months.Any Couple oe Lady want to Meet us? WE are fun loving and very open minded with
no taboo. Please writ to medusa_&
also if you know any Swingers club in Cyprus let us know Thank You
my husband and our two children aged 13 and 11 are hoping to move to cyprus this year.
we hope to form a business out there but his work will be from the uk. any advice or tips
on anything that anyone can think of to do with property,school, being an alien, obtaining
bank accounts, residency permits and could we bring our cat, will be graetly appreciated
look forward to hearing from you lucky people already living in Cyprus Nicky email:
Hi, I libe in Zimbabwe and I am planning on coming to Cyprus,Nicosia in September 2001.
I would like to stay for at least a year and wondered if anyone knew how I could go about
finding a job. I am a bookkeeper up to final accounts. If anyone has advice please email
has anybody heard of michael qurrey, he is my father or was my father living in cyprus
for quite some time. he committed suicide last year in march and from what i have heard he
wasnt a very nice man. i would like to hear the story if any one knows it. he was an
english man who had married a cypriot woman. please email back to & thankyou
Love this site - it's full of great info and stuff. Thinking of retiring to Larnaca
area within the next ten years (give us enough time to save up!)Hoping to pop over to
Cyprus and would love to hear from any ex-pats who could 'fill us in' on the
pros and cons of living there - although there can't be as many pros and cons as living
here in Doha Qatar! thanks, Su Dickens &
We are considering retiring to Larnaca could someone supply us with living costs and
medical cover for a couple in there 50's.George Mills E-Mail:- george_&
We are a Scots family that have lived in Cyprus before and are Looking for ways to
come and stay in Limassol area of Cyprus.I work with Computers... Hardware and
Software.Any one with any ideas please contact me.
Many Thanks
YOUNG MARRIED COUPLE IS LOOKING FOR JOBS UP NOVEMBER 2001 IN PAPHOS. HE,35YEARS
YOUNG,NATIONALITY:AUSTRIA,STILL WORKING AS TOURGUIDE FOR A GERMAN TOUROPERATOR IN GREECE.
( ENGLISCH,GERMAN,GREEK-SPEAKING ) SHE, 31 YEARS YOUNG,NATIONALITY : GREEK,STILL WORKING
FOR A TOURIST OFFICE AS SECRETARY. (GREEK,ENGLISCH,GERMAN-SPEAKING) WE HAVE BOTH DRIVING
LICENCE CLASS B. OUR HOBBYS : DIVING,COOKING,MUSIC,COMPUTER. PLEASE CONTACT US :
Hello!. My name is Beatriz and I will be moving from USA To Limassol next year with my
boyfriend(Cypriot). I'm an administrative manager in a IT design firm.I would like to find
a job in Limassol,doesn't have to be related with what I do now.I&m fluent in English
and Spanish.I'm planning to learn greek as well. I'm a very friendly person and I would
like to meet new friends no matter where they are from.I would be very happy to find Latin
American people altough I know there may not be many over there. Please contact me at
Hi, I have travelled all over the world and find Cyprus to be one of the best places
My health is not great and I cannot face another English winter, so I am going to move
to Cyprus soon.It is hard to get info, could anyone tell me please what the medical situation is,
i.e. does the EEA arrangement with the UK mean that I can get help with prescription and
medical care or would I have to pay for everything.
Also I am being told that I can get my benefits, DLA etc., for 6 months, then I would
have to come back to the UK for 6 months, which would obviously be very difficult. Does
anyone know if there is a way around this?
Any assistance would be gratefully received.
hi. gary 45 sales manager in uk.michele pe teacher in uk 47 looking to relocate to
cyprus.both have excellent managment skills. are you looking for trustworthy people to run
your business.contact us &
Beth here, looking for advice about getting settled with a job, home and finances in
Paphos. Still living in England and hope to marry a wonderfully half Cyp half-Eng barman v
soon. Please help if you know anything about getting hitched on the cheap, teaching in
Paphos (languages) and getting legal with money and property. Contact me at
Prophet@Beth.36.freeserve.net.uk& Thanks for any information or contacts! Beth xxx
my name is Joe, I live in cold England wish to relocate to Cyprus not only to transfer
all my assets there but also to find a local partner whom may be interested in development
and production of my innovation. its called (GOLDEN RELICS). What is GR? I have univesally
uinque and worldwide monopoly on this product which creating any image into 3D postcard or
posters ,suiable for promotion of Tourist industry as well as marketting tool. ANY
OBJECT,PERSON,HISTORIC,MODERN,RELIGOUS,POLITICAL ICONS OR BUILDINGS OR ALIVE; even CD and
casstte covers,in &artist profiles& and so on. The orders by Olympic commitee
alone is worth $15M. This product WILL sell Cyprus or any other country to the world. Do
share the wealth with me.contact me (joe)at goldenrelicuk@yahoo.co.uk&
MY WIFE AND I ARE GOING TO EMMIGRATE TO CYPRUS, WE ARE IN NEED OF INFORMATION REGARDING
WORK AND PROPERTY REGULATIONS. I'M A SKILLED ENGINEER IN DUCTWORK (VENTILATION). PLEASE
tracey@djackson38.fsnet.co.uk&
hi, my name is Carine and (please forgive me, I'm French). I plan to go to live in
Nicosia with my boyfriend -a Cypriot- I am an English teacher in France (MA) and I'll get
soon another MA in teaching French as a foreign language. I'd like to know whether I could
be employed by the Cypriot government or by private schools. Could anyone provide me with
a list of Cypriot private schools? Thanks a lot. Carine &
We are considering retiring to Cyprus next year when we finish work. I would be very
glad to hear from British expats about their experiences in relocating. &
hi all, i am originally from nicosia but i have been living in the US for over 10
years. I haven't been back for almost 4 years and i hear that a lot has changed. I am
seriously thinking of moving there for good but I am concerned about not being able to
find a job with appropriate compensation, about not being able to re-adjust and live in
such a small society etc. Any positive comments on cyprus that would make me more
thanx, d &
Any info about retiring to Cyprus.My wife and I hope to be there in 2004.Or is Spain a better option.We will only be 50 years old so hope to be around for quite some time.Need to get out of cold wet England. Email at
could anyone give me details for a proffesional photographer in larnaca....
many thanx
E MAIL mitsubishi.&
Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me. My husband and I are hoping to retire to Cyprus next year, only one thing is worrying me. My hobby is cake decorating, and I make lots of cakes for people, I do not make a profit, I just cover costsfor products and time. I note that aliens are not allowed to work, does this mean I would have to either give up my beloved obsession, or find somewhere else to live?!
Any advice very welcome by email to: &
Many thanks
Hello .My name is Arthur Turner ,my wife and I would be pleased to here from from any retired expats who have moved to the island.We are thinking of selling our bungalow and doing the same thanks to Jayne and Steve for thier replies to my earlier E-mial. e-mail address
hi im a young British Cypriot girl from Manchester.if you are british Cypriot too.send me an e.mail.heres my address.miro_
Hi, I am m/ 29 staying in Larnaca already 5 months and I would like to meet a girl at my age to enjoy talking going to movies etc.
Hello to Larnaca
I hope to go to Larnaca sometime this year but I don't know anybody there at present.
I would like to share a flat with someone, or maybe meet someone who would be able to befriend me and show me around.
My name is Ann and I'm in my fifties. I'm easy-going, very friendly and so would like to meet like-minded people (male or female).
Hoping to hear from someone out there.!!
Ann from England.
e-mail me at: &
I AM A SUPPORT FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT WITH SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT
COMPANY (DELTA STATE - NIGERIA)! FRIENDS HAVE BEEN TELLING ME HOW GREAT A PLACE CYPRUS
IS & I,LL LIKE ANY INFO ON (1) IMMIGRATION/RESIDENT PERMITS (2)CAN I GET A SUITEABLE JOB?
I,LL APPRECIATE ANY GOOD INFO & CONTACT. THANX
EMAIL - Green.O.Ofuoku@
Just came from Cyprus and left my heart there for lots of reasons...
If somebody knows something about a dancing group named Athanasia (or something like that, propably written wrong),
please contact me. Met them in Protaras and liked very much...but never got their information.
Thank you already! a_&
I am a very active young 70yr old British with
40 yrs in Hongkong 3yrs philippines,30 yes master /mate foregn going ships.Uk Masters certificate,am interested in the following topics.
1)prices of property in cypress.
2) maximum length of stay allowed
3)small buisness oportunities to buy/rent Marine
or bar restaurant related.
4)Lady companion live in or out/correspond with full
knowledge of every condition in Cypress relating
especially to cost of living,taxes,crime,salaries,
Looking forward to correspondence from ladt house keeper. Contact &
Very experienced I.T. professional looking for any I.T. work in Cyprus.
Any advice on work permits, salary and the types of I.T. work i might find would be greatly appreciated.
CV available on request.
Contact matd_@&&&
Thanks! :-)
Information please on the viability of relocating to Cyprus when we retire. Some idea about costings would be appreciated, ie Builders, utilities,etc.Also some input regarding the fauna we will meet!!
Contact us
van@vanshouse.fsnet.co.uk
Thankyou very much. Regards Anne
Hello my name is Andonis M. and I'm 27 years old born in Cyprus (Pentagija) refugee from the Turkish ocupation and I live in Macedonia (Skopje) and my gir Katerina P. from Macedonia. I would like some one to answer me from Cyprus the next question. Because of the war situation that is happening down here me and my girl we are disayted to come over in Cyprus in the midle of July and stay in Nicosia at my relatives. My question is: can somebody help us there to find a job to work untill the war is over
down here.
my e-mail is (
Thank you and god bless you.
Looking for George our driver on the Troodos Jeep Safari great day out Thanks!
We wonder if anyone can help us?...
In search of a better quality of life for our three children, and sick and tired of the expensive way of life here in the U.K. My husband (Greek Cypriot Refugee) and I (English wife) are thinking of moving to Cyprus. (My husbands dearest wish).
Originaly from Trikazi near Famagusta, He and his family still owns land there, but obviously can't return to his family home on the &other side&...
If anyone can help regarding his legal position as a returning refugee or knows which government departments we should contact, we would both be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL..
Very much hope to hear from someone soon...thanks.
Hello. I currently live in California andI am looking to move to and attend college in Cyprus. If anyone can send me any info on cost of rent and living expenses. Or can let me know where to take the first steps into making life on the island a reality, please let me know. I really need the help. Thanks in advance......... Joel
Hi, my name is Natalie and I will be emigrating to Cyprus (Limassol) July 2002 with my husband and 2 children.
I'd love any useful info to help make my move smoother.
My son will the attending the American Academy in Limassol, and I would love a road map which shows exactly where it is as my husband and I are looking for looking for property at the moment.
natalie.demetriou@lewisham.gov.uk&
Best wishes, Natalie
p.s great site.
Hello my name is joanne malcolm and i was looking for information on how i go about getting a work visa in cyprus as my boyfriend is cypriot and i would like to move over to be with him i was hoping someone could help me with the relevant information on what i need and how i go about getting it.
my email address is &
Hi me and my family(boyfriend,son,mother&father are thinking of moving to cyprus to live,and would like all the relevent information about what we would need.Things like work permits, renting and letting or buying properties,health insurance, job vacancies just about everything you need to know about emigrating to cyprus.I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can help me. Contact me at this address
I search for information about a romanian girl
named viorica berta, lived in cyprus in 1994-95
Please write to mikrolimano@libero.it&
My partner and I are looking at the possibility of living and working in Cyprus in 2002.
We are both highly qualified therapists specialising in Reflexology, Kinesiology, Body Massage, Indian Head Massage, Stress Management and Reiki.
I also have many years experience in the entertainment field both in radio and running a mobile disco.
We are planning to visit in January 2002 from Gary Williams and Shirley Cole. Contact us at
wizard@magicspell.co.uk&
Hi my name is Cressida. I wish to come to Cyprus for two months and stay in the tourist part of Limassol Yamassoya (sorry bout spelling) Please email me at
CJPbubbles2000@aol.co.uk& I am a student so I wold be desiring a basic room ie.bed and shower. If you cannot help could you please send me any contacts that would. many Thanks
My wife and I are looking into settling down in Larnaca,can anyone give us a contact for the local British community as we would appreciate there views on life in Cyprus,ie cost of living,health insurance,local activities.
Hi, I have visited Cyprus often and really love the place.
My parents are retiring to the Island and I'd like to join them.
I'm a young hard working 33 year old and am looking to find a job in the Paphos Area.
I have secretarial and admin qualification but am willing to learn new skills.
Can anyone give me advice on getting a job.
Recently retired British nationals, my wife and I are researching the possibility of living in Cyprus. Our 18y/o daughter is also interested in coming, currently studying agriculture/animal care. Any information/links to assist us would be appreciated.
david@nsansa.fsnet.co.uk&
My wife & I are considering moving to Cyprus to retire.
Can anybody give some practical advice?
Please contact mot.j@excite.co.uk .
thank you.
My wife and I are entertainers and aim to relocate to Cyprus in Feb 2002. We desperately require information on working there e.g. visas/permits etc., and also info on property rental e.g. agencies/estate agents etc.
Anything you know could be useful so please get in touch by emailing us at: &
Thanks in anticipation.
Sam and Sarah
My name is sandy. i am a &young& 46 year old.
Married, kids flown the nest.
Love animals and travel to hot places.
I am looking for an ex pat living in Cyprus who is willing to chat on line for info on living and working there.
Look forward to hearing from someone.
seexley@aol.co.uk
HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS LEANNE AND I LIVE IN ENGLAND. IVE BEEN TO CYPRUS 3 TIMES AND LOVE IT TO PIECES. I AM EVEN LEARNING GREEK IN MY SPARE TIME FOR WHEN I MOVE THERE IN LATER LIFE. ANY CYPRIOTS WHO WOULD LIKE A CHANCE TO PRACTICE OR IMPROVE THERE ENGLISH AND WHILE DOING SO ALLOWS ME TO PRACTICE MY GREEK PLEASE EMAIL ME. I USUALLY STAY IN PAFOS SO LET ME NO WATS GOIN ON THERE IN THE WAY OF CLUBS BARS ETC. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON LEANNE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
CYPRIOTS WHO WANT TO SPEAK SOME ENGLISH TO ME EMAIL ME NOW!!!!!!! LEANNE 16 &
We just heard we might have to move to cyprus.
So it is a big step when you life in Africa.
and to top is all we will also be newly wedds.
so everything will be new.
I would like information about anything in cyprus.
Please any information would be appreciated.or if anyone is in the same bote and could give us any advisse.
please email Nicky at: Kicky_&
&Helllloooooo!!!!!!any foreigners out there in Nicosia who want to have a few drinks, have a great laugh, and sing a song (or 10! ), come to Club Central every Wednesday for Karaoke!!!
Hi, I live in cyprus and am a english male 25, would like to meet other people living here on the island. hope to hear from you.
master@sexpot.co.uk&
Hi! me and my friends are off to Ayia Napa in the summer of 2002!i would just like to hear from someone who has already been there etc... and if they could suggest the top nitespots,eg the pubs and clubs,so that we dont waste our time on the rubbish ones!!!!!If anyone has any info contact me on
Line danceing at Stathis place, Wednesday and Saturday eveing, teaching session Thursdays evening
Hey, Louise, you forgot to put your email address, so I can't ask you directly &Where exactly in Nicosia is Club Central?& We've asked around, but no-ones heard of it. Enlightenment appreciated. Thanks,
Bushman............. &
Hiya can anyone help 2 tall sexy blondss who have been visiting Cyprus for 5 years but now want to work from may until october 2002 in aiya napa. Does anyone need bar staff and can help us get a visa, we want to have a summer of fun but know we would have to workk hard. Any help would be great as we would prefer to get a visa before we come over. If you can help us get a job andd visa please contact us on
thanks xxx
I am moving to Akrotiri (15 miles from Limassol) in January 2002. My boyfriend will be based out there in the RAF. Can anyone give me any information on rented accomodation/jobs/medical insurance. Any info woul be much appreciated!
does anybody knows vassos, who had worked in ,,alexander the great& in paphos at the pool bar? it was betweeen .please contact
george-frukto@abv.bg&
hey!!! Just warning everyone that 6 welsh lasses are on their way to Ayia Napa in summer 2002.this will be our second girly holiday,last time we went to Lloret De Mar in Spain.It was ok but hopefully Ayia Napa will be ACE....If theres a group of young free lads on their way at the end of june let us know!!!!!!!!! We are staying at La Casa Di Napa...which is near the SQUARE....get in touch with the fiesty welsh girls with tight saucy T Shirts!!!! at
Hi! My husband and I hope to move to Cyprus.
I am a College lecturer and my husband manages a very busy Parts Department of a vauxhall dealership.
We have visited the island a few times and love it and the people.
As we both have had heart problems, indeed my husband had a heart attack in March,we are keen to find out about health care for us.
We are also keen to hear of things to watch out for when buying property.
Many thanks in anticipation of some
This is my second attempt at posting
a message, computer dinosaur!
I note from other messages on this page that others have the same questions as I in respect of the practicalities of moving to Cyprus on
a permanent or semi permanent basis. Health care costs? Property buying/ renting? Car import? 1 million others that wont't come to mind until I've signed off?
We are coming to Limassol in Dec 2001 for two months to try and gauge 'living there' as opposed to 'holidaying'
We would love to hear from anyone who can advise re practicalities/problems/hurdles etc
Would also like to hear from expat groups in Limassol & Larnaca areas
Thanks to anyone replying!
Hello!My name is Ivan from BULGARIA.I work in Private Security Agency as security guard and autopatrol.Our Agency protect Banks and Firms.
I look for a new job in CYPRUS.Please,help me with
information,addresses.
My address:
Ivan Georgiev Ivanov
Blvd.Treti mart No23 ap15 et3 vhB
Gabrovo 5300
BULGARIA E-mail: &
Hello my name is Karen and me & my boyfriend are thinking of moving to Cyprus from the UK.
Could anyone give me any information of how to go about this including work permits, job vacancies, renting & buying accommodation, etc? Many thanks,
We are considering retiring to Cyprus in a year or so.
We really no nothing of the country, it's people, cost of living, property prices etc.
In fact we have never even been to Cyprus but it was suggested by a friend when we said we were looking for a nice, warm place to retire to.
We are currently working in Dubai, UAE and are British.
Can anyone give us any info please.
My husband and I want to sell up and move to Cyprus (not sure what part yet) recommendations would be nice!! We have 3 children 14, 12 and 6 so need information on schools and what are the Docs like?
We also need to find out about jobs, my husband is a HGV driver and I currently work with Special Needs Children, we would be grateful for any info.
Hi. My wife Gillian and our 10 year old son and 19 year old daughter and our 0 year old grandson, have decided that it is time to Up Stakes here in England and move to Cyprus. We are looking forward to our new life but could do with as many helpful hints as we can get.
Where to live. How to integrate our son into the school system. How to set up a business (Hair Salon). How important is it to stay close to other ex-pats. Language and how best to learn. Health - Doctors, hospitals etc.
More still about Cyprus and the folklore and history. There is so little in the library - so frustrating !
We would love to hear from anyone ! We would love to hear your story !
Thank you ! Here's hoping !
Nick in England &
& 04-629186.
couple for friendship.
We are two 18 year old South Africans, out going hard working, and are prepared to do anything!!
Just wanna have fun and meet people.....in 2002
Please contact us at &
We (myself, my wife and three children - ages 6,10 and 11)are going to be moving to Paphos in the summer of 2oo2. We will be looking for a nanny - can anyone point us in the right direction please??
Hey all - we are a danish / americn couple thinking seriously on mowing to cypruss. we need therefore information abut how to get workpermit etc. etc. if you have any web reference I'll be happy to get it. best regards Henrik Hotchkiss:
henrik@moosh.dk&
Hello all that read this.
I can see that I am not the only one thinking of moving to Cyprus.
I too need some information on all aspects of the country from: purchasing a house to opening my own business.
I am lucky as my father is greek and I have family over there, but alas need some help from someone English living there now.
drop me a line to:
jacqui@treatsbeauty.co.uk .
Thanks in advance.
Waiting to hear from all you helpful people over there already!
I retired to Cyprus one year ago and have never regretted it for one second. If you are thinking about a move here and want information on any matter related to moving here, I would be happy to try to answer your questions.
Brian briano@totalise.co.uk&
Hi, my name is amy i am a student in England I am trying to find out about working in Aiya napa over the summer, how easy is it to get a job and accomodation, I will be travelling with another friend and we both have bar experience we would be there from june until september, if anyone could help with hints or advice e-mail me at
A.V.Milsom_00@wkac.ac.uk& Thanks&
We are an indian couple living in nicosia .My husband is a software programmer by profession and i am a dental surgeon but unfortunately i cannot work here.I would like to meet people and join some voluntary organisation.KIndly send me some information.
87,larnacos avenus,
pallouriotissa
nicosia-cyprus-1520
phone-(22) )812859
Hello I am Farooq and live in Pakistan I want to friend ship in greece cyprus. I have an internet Cafe in my town. I believe on social work and help with poor peoples.This time bcoz of our economy I want to move and get Job in Cyprus (any kind). Any person can help me? I will be very thankful. I am 28 and still single. My E-mail address is
HI all you lucky peaple living in cyprus
i am thinking off coming to join you but need lots of info:
can anybody help with things like
is there full time work,how much to live,average pay
places to rent ,do's and dont's
thanks Graham
contact me at &
looking for strip clubs in Limassol area, or anything of the sort. Are there any? what's the scoop.
Hi there folks...
We are a couple in our early thirties, trying to find other younger folks in the larnaca area. We've been here since September and as yet we've found one other english speaking person our age.
If anyone is up for a few beers and a chat give us a shout at
we're just buying a flat in Paphos, can anybody advise us on the 'duty free' reductions we are entitled to on cars & appliances?
Kaly & Karina ' kaly@mazbagz.homechoice.co.uk
My wife and I are looking to move to Cyprus in June of this year, My wife is Cypriot and we married here in Britain in Sept 2001.
We would be very grateful if you anything about how the immigration laws work.
Any response about this would be really helpful..Thanks in advance........ Ian..
My wife would be more than happy to answer any questions you have about the island.
Email contacts at elenap@clara.co.uk&
Hello , my wife and I would like to come and live in Cyprus
from England and if any one can help us out with information
or contacts we would really be grateful.
We would like to find jobs.
I'm a professional musician with an experience of working
in the hotels. My wife is a barber.If anyone can help please
get in touch with us henryl@altavista.co.uk&
hi folks, we are looking to move to cyprus, we are hoping to buy a home and a bar. does anyone have any tips they could pass on to us. if so could you please send them to
& or ian.g.&
We are a group of 4 people is there any documentation we should be applying for now as we hope to move over this time next year.
many thanks
steve, Ian, Lesley and Jackie
I am an indian, married with one 7 yrs old kid.
I plan to move to cyprus as may get a job offer there in Nicosia.
I am eager to know about Nicosia & Cyprus specifically about the lifestyle, education and any indian presence.
My email is &
my name is nicholas loizou and live in the uk .
at present am thinking of selling up and moving to cyprus with wife and 4 kids (ages 10 , 7 , 6 , 4 ).would be grateful for any info from anyone.
i.e good/bad areas cheap/expensive areas. &
Does anyone know of any Fencing and Hockey clubs in Paphos. My daughter - 11 years old - enjoys these sports and we will be moving to Paphos in Summer and wonder where is the best place that she can enrol. Any ideas, anyone. Thanks.
this is Suzanne from Holland and in July I am coming to Cyprus. I am going to work with a company in Ayia Napa. Problem is that actually I want to live in Larnaca, but I don't have any transportation to Ayia Napa and back (the times when the busses ride don't match my working hours). Is there anyone who can and wants to carpool with me, or do you have any ideas for something else?
Thanks, it would be a great help if you let me know.
You can contact me at &
Hi everybody!
Can anyone tell me what the quarentine regulations are for bringing a cat into Cyprus??? We will be coming from Dubai (UAE), and will be very grateful for info!
Please contact Anette at .ae&
Mistresses Comments : Please see the rules at &
Hi i am coming to Aiya Napa,cyprus in july 2002 with my friend Manda.We are coming as a holiday this time but would like to check out the possibilities of working out there next summer, we are not yet old enough to be holiday reps as you have to be 21 but we are both 18 and want to know if it is safe just working as a rep for a nightclub? We would also like to get in toutch with young people going to Aiya Napa in july 2002. You can get in toutch with me at
bec_& Thanx
we have been to Ayia for thelast 4 years, brilliant hols, local people great, best bar Jasmine Inn, guarenteed a great night,great staff,great time staying in antheas apt, tis year 5th June for a week say hello to Terry & Chris (tell them we sent you) Vanda & Katie from England or email me at
& see u there
Hello, we are moving to Cyprus July next year.
I am looking for any contacts for container shipping companies or to find info on whether it is worth buying/taking our house contents/all electric appliances/furniture etc. by container from UK or to sell up and buy all our house contents new in Cyprus.
Anyone have experience of this who could give me some advice.
Contact Jeanne on: &
all as i want to say is Cyprus is a cool place with friendly people there would love to have a penpal from Cyprus so if you want drop us a email.ps I know Cyprus very well as i work for
a cypriot travel company in the uk.
Martin 079 447 88207 &
take care ......
I'd love to move to Cyprus, and one of these years I will!!!
But for now, can anybody tell me if &Charlie& will be at the &Anapolis Apartments& Protaras, this year?
We'll be out in Cyprus (again!!)in May to see all our friends in Protaras.
Steve & Jane
stevewright1@blueyonder.co.uk&
hi everybody.i'm a cypriot
guy 18 years old and i'm reading all your good words for cyprus and cypriots.i'm really happy to know that people from all over the world like cyprus.I can help you with some questions and also i want a female penfriend (specially from europe).So if any girl needs a help or just someone to talk e-mail me at
bl00156@cc.uoi.gr& my name is STAVROS and now i'm studing to greece. In summer i'll be back to cyprus
hi 2 all aliens n cypriots:-)i will b living in cyprus 4 2 mths during de summer n am travelling over in a few wks 2 check the place out.now i've read lonely planet n the quaint tourist guides but would like some real imput from some real cypriots about the low down on cyprus.i would love 2 hear some peoples perspectives on their lives in cyprus ,the culture,the places,the nitelife and anything else you guys would think would b handy 4 me 2 no b4 i set off,
oh n my e-mail address is &
hello Gemma here, me and my friend Leanne are heading for cyprus later on in the year.
We've never been before and need tips on wheres the best places to go where its cheap ti eat that sort of thing thanx
Hi, My name is Lubov, I am 36 yo, Russian, and I would like to find any decent job in Greek Cyprus. I have Higher Education, In chemistry, worked in system of education the teacher of computer science.
As well, I will accept any offers in hotel and restaurant business. I would be glad to get any info about any possible work (but only if Boss can make work permission). LOOKING FOR JOB THIS COMING SPRING!
Would be very grateful for the information on an opportunity of search of habitation also.
Thank you, and waiting for any info
My address: &
CAR BOOT SALE AND MARKET EVERY SUNDAY MORNING AND HOLIDAY MONDAYS AT KOLOSSI STADIUM
Hello,I'm a nurse from Bulgaria,my huseband works in Limasol and I want to find job there.Please give me information how can I do that?
smilian@abv.bg&
hi ya every 1!!!
jen & nikki
here, were off 2 ayia napa again this year on 5th june 4 2 weeks any 1 goin out 4 a holiday this year at that time???
give us a shout???
My Wife and I are hoping to re-locate to Cyprus in 4 - 5 years from now and are doing all our research now and putting all the building blocks in possition.
If you are the same why not pick each others brains ?
I would like to emigrate to Cyprus in the next 5 years but can't find any information on how to go about this, can anyone help or point me in the right direction. Please email me at
Hello! I am British and have a 5 week old baby. I have just moved back to Cyprus. (my partner is Cypriot) I am wondering if anyone can help regarding child health care. Are there mother and baby groups, baby clinics etc? I have seen a peadiatrition and found him to be worryingly outdated in his practise. Any information would be helpful to me. I am in Limassol. Contact me on
Hi, I am Lesley, am wanting to know about the benefits and problems of retiring to Cyprus from England especially as I have a health problem which could benefit from warmer weather.
I would be grateful for any advise.
lesley@techden.fsnet.co.uk&
can any one tell us when the radio one road show is on this summer 2002
some one must now??????? s.j.&
Hi ! I`m a Electrician in England, I`v been installing public address systems (sound reinforcement) I have over 20 years experience in the Hire,Install and Service having worked for top International touring companys as a freelance engineer and prodution manager. I`v also run My own demestic appliance repair business. I would like to relocate and work in Cyprus. If You want anymore information or to contact Me. e-mail:
paul@everywoman.idps.co.uk&
or phone +44 . I look forward to hearing for anyone that can offer any work, Paul
YIANNIS KATSIARI from Liopetri, WHERE ARE YOU?????
Hi everybody!
I`m looking for an old friend of mine called Yiannis Katsiari (also called John) , he used to live i Liopetri.
Yiannis, if you read this, or if anybody who knows him reads this, can you please let me hear from you!!! Or if anyone else knows about another site where you can find lost friends!!
My email: lena.edemell@acta.se
Take care everybody!!!
//Lena :o)
11 Apr 2002
Has anybody heard of Andy Weeks? He was an old school friend of mine in Surrey, England, who I lost touch with many years ago. I believe he has been living in Cyprus for quite some time. He would be about 38 years old. If you know him, please ask him to contact me (Rosalind Spill) on
& thankyou
18 Apr 2002
Hi, I am thinking of moving to Cyprus (Famagusta) for work but don't know what to do about my children's schooling (aged four and six - they are now at kindergarten). Any possibility on home schooling options etc. that someone might know of? Thanks.
Valerie avpmgoby@ntu.edu.sg&
03 May 2002
Hi, My name is Joshua Richardson. I am presently a student in Florida, U.S.A. I have recently thought about changing my direction in life. I am looking for a lifestyle that Cyprus offers. I am looking to enlighten my spirit to a new realm of this world. Hopefully I will be able to find it there. If there is anyone that is willing to inform me on how to operate a move there..the do's and don'ts, or to just talk to me about Cyprus..I would greatly enjoy it..you can email me at
...hope to hear from someone soon...
08 May 2002
Any friendly beekeepers around Goudi/Polis area?
John beekeeper@tinyonline.co.uk&
08 May 2002
How do you do? may I make friend with you, I am chinese and I will go to Intercollege to study abroad. Can you tell me information related my study and life.
Best regards!
my Email: harvey_&
My name is Karen Kitsis.
My father, a Greek Cypriot, was born and raised in Famagusta and moved to United States to attend college in the 1960s.
Following the invasion and after fleeing Famagusta, his parents, siblings, and other family members all moved to United States.
I have never been to Cyprus, but am planning to go there for my honeymoon.
I really have no idea what to expect.
My concepts of Cyprus are based on years of family stories and memories, ones that are probably far removed from the tourist areas I will encouter in southwestern Cyprus.
I would appreciate any insights any kind person would be willing to give me.
I am so excited to experience part of my family's history.
I am also so very saddened by the reality of war and racism that keeps me from visiting the home my father grew up in or experience Cyprus as a native-born.
Thank you very much,
Karen Kitsis &
Hi my name is Naomi Louise McDonald i am 21years of age and i am a qulified nursery nurse with my n.v.q level 2 and 3 in childcare and education. also a D32 assessors course which means that i can assess nursery nurse students.
I am english spoken and looking and hopeing to find a job in paphos or near.
I would like to broader my child care and education carear.
If any jobs came across i would like to be considered for a application form.
Contact info....... 0121
I am an Australian medical student contemplating doing a final year elective in Cyprus. I'm just wondering how big a problem the language barrier will be (I don't speak Greek). Any advice anyone could give would be appreciated.
23 May 2002
Hi my name is Asaf. I am from Azerbaijan and I am 13 years old. I have been looking for some summer school. And I will hope that you will help me.
My E-mail &
29 May 2002
LOOKING FOR GEOFF LOGAN, BRITISH, EX-RAF (RETIRED).
CONTACT SCHOOL-DAY FRIEND Tom.
22 Jun 2002
I am hoping to move to Cyprus in the summer of 2003 permantly and intend to buy some old property for renovation (possibly in the lower Trodos mountain region but within communitable distance from either Paphos or Limasol). My twins will be 2 and a half then so I would like information regarding all aspects of childcare, their future education and our healthcare. At present I work as a nurse and would appreciate any information on possible work opportunitys. As well as working visa requirments. Any advice would be much appreciated!
24 Jun 2002
Moving to Limassol middle of July, need some where to live, car to drive, and a social life. On 3 year contract
Hobbies.Sailing-rugby-drinking beer and fun
Contact gary_&
26 Jun 2002
Hello - I am trying to find a dictionary of some sort-that has Cypriot dialect- Does anyone know of any web sites I can go try?
28 Jun 2002
Hallo, My name is Maria I am 42 years old and my parents live in Cyprus (my father is Cypriot and my mother is English).
The more I visit Cyprus the more I want to live there and I am seriously considering building a new life there with my 11 year old son who is definitely Greek
Cypriot by nature!
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the American Academy School in Larnaca is like?
I am 42 years old.
My husband who is English is retiring in 10 years time and he will join us then.
I can't wait any longer!
If anyone has any useful advice for me please get in touch.
I would like to meet people of a similar age to chat to. My email address is
28 Jun 2002
Hi, I am 42 years old female moving to Larnaca hopefully next September with my 11 year old son.
Would like to meet similar.
If anyone could tell me about secondary schooling in Larnaca I would be grateful.
29 Jun 2002
A little advice to those who are buying a duty-free car and leaving it in bond.
I have just picked my car up after a couple of months and found several bad marks where the top coat of paint had been removed.
Investigation showed that it was SNAILS that had crawled up onto the bodywork and been knocked roughly off by the 'cleaner'
These snails STICK so I recommend others to be wary.
They should come off with salty water.
08 Jul 2002
i am from india, planning to visit Cyprus,
I heard about the beauty of cyprus, If anybody can help me in finding much more information about this cute island, i will be greatful to them,
my email id is &
08 Jul 2002
Hi, I'm moving me my wife & 3 children to paralimni area mid to end of 2002. can anyone advise me on schooling or tuition for the younger 2 (13&14) I know there are schools in Larnaca, Limassol but I am looking for something nearer. I will be very grateful for any help or advice, and I'll buy you a beer when i'm there.
08 Jul 2002
Yes i'm the one moving to Paralimni with wife & 3 kids who did'nt put his E-mail!! . The name is John & the E-mail is
17 Jul 2002
I've visited Cyprus for the last four years, i've been to limassol, ayia-napa, troodos, nicosia, famagusta view point and even tried crossing the border...
I come to Cyprus with about 13 other friends and we will keep coming for a long time yet & were still only 22.
The problem I would have is that the holiday resorts close down over your winter and onyl open up again for six months...
If we though & alot of others feel the same way from I if you opened throughout the year and offered skiing holidays as well as winter sun you may benifit alot form it..
it's impossible to get a resonable flight to cyprus from Dublin in the winter but you get on average 18degrees and that's as good as our summer, could you imagine a 22degree day for us??
I was speaking to the bloke who sells drinks and sambos as cape greko, he reckons an amsterdam type set-up would be great for a winter holiday, i agree.
I know we would be there
23 Jul 2002
Hello, I am Susan Young and am looking for Pam and Roy from the Pafos area who helped me to get to and from Kissonerga-Larnaca in April.
Don't know their full name and address but need to contact them as friends and in a touring matter. Please whoever reads this and knows them to tell them I am seeking and send me their address/email code.
28 Jul 2002
Are there any Jazz players out there who fancy getting together? If so, please contact me:
29 Jul 2002
I have recently visited Cyprus, Larnaca and fell in love with the island and . .
with a Cypriot, called Loucas. He gave me the number of his cell phone, and being in Cyprus I contacted him several times. No problem there. But being back in The Netherlands I tried calling him by adding 357 before the number, but it did not work out. Please could you help me. Should I add or withdraw any other numbers? I would very much like to contact him again. I am hopelessly in love.
My emailaddress is leid@nuffic.nl&
try 00357 24 then the 6 digits at the end
29 Jul 2002
im looking to buy a property in limasol.Is there a news paper online that shows adverts for property?email
shane_long@hotmail&
Please see &or
31 Jul 2002
Hi my name is Anthony Loizou from Australia and trying to track down my late fathers family. His name was Costas Loizou with brothers Maggie & Gikkos from Kythrea (a small village). I have been told that Maggie's son is an accountant in Cyprus and I think his name could be Antony Loizou.
I visited Cyprus with my family over 30 years ago and have fond memorys.
Anyone with contact (email) details could contact me at work ( .au
)Thanks Tony Loizou
04 Aug 2002
i have been visiting cyprus for many years now and think that it is the finest place on earth.
so could somebody please explain to me(in simple terms)why you wish to ruin it all by joining the eu?
you fought for years(rightly so)to gain independance from britain and now you want to hand it all over to brussels and be subjected to their petty ineffectual laws and rules.
ask the citizens of other countries(except the spanish)that have gone the whole way into europe and they will all say it has been a big mistake.
in my oppinion which i know doesnt count for much.
CYPRUS WORKS SO DO NOT TRY TO FIX IT!
on a different matter could anybody please tell me where i can get decent maps of cyprus particularly maps of the akamas area and the interior?
i dont mean those rubbish maps you get from the hire car people or tourist office but proper detailed 1:25000 or 1:50000 maps i know they do exist because i had some years ago.
i would be grateful for any assistance here. &
Mistresses comments.. as it happens, I agree with you.
Maps were available in Estias in Larnaca
04 Aug 2002
Hi!My name is Weronika and I come from Poland.I'm looking for people who have been to Aya Napa and know a pub called &Heaven Rock Garden&. I love this place and the barmans who work there and I realy want to share my feelings with someone who as I is missing that great place. E-mail me:
nahemah@box43.gnet.pl&
08 Aug 2002
I am a Primary school teacher currently working in Milton Keynes in England. My boyfriend is in the Army and has been posted to Cyprus for 2 years beginning in January 2003. I plan to follow him out there in July and hope to continue working as a teacher. I would be grateful for any advice on how to get a teaching job in Cyprus and about finding and renting accommodation out there. Many thanks Emma.
My contact address is: angel@emmajd.freeserve.co.uk&
11 Aug 2002
Hello, we are a professional couple with one child of school age, who wish to settle and work in Cyprus. We have also met with brick walls as so many of you have with regard to access to information. Please, we would be grateful of ANY information no matter how insignificant you may feel it is. Our email address is
pgc@squaremail.co.uk&
12 Aug 2002
hello, cyprus!!! my name is Amiran Dzabunidze, i am from Georgia! my grandfather was from Cyprus!
amodza@rambler.ru&
13 Aug 2002
Hi, i'm going to Ayia Napa in 23,24,25 August 2002, if anybody can give me info. about the night life or the best pubs and clubs, that would be great! Thank you!
My e.mail: stephy_&
Mistresses comments... we do have a forum for Ayia Napa... Please see
14 Aug 2002
Hello Cyprus from the USA.
I am interested in finding a job in Cyprus.
currently going to school for heating air conditioning repair in the states.
But would also be interested in a teachimg job.
Any job so I can get a work visa in Cyprus.
I am engaged to a beautiful young lady in Nicosia.
I want her to be happy so I want to move there to be with her and her friends.
Any information on work visas would be appreciated.
My e-mail address is
I will be in Cyprus come October of 2002.
Thank you for your time.
20 Aug 2002
can anyone offer me a job, i am staying with boyfriend in Polis my telephone number is 38, only geniune help please
21 Aug 2002
Hello, can anyone advise me. I would like to study for A'Levels in Cyprus especially Paphos area.Can anyone tell me the names of schools, colleges or universities which run these qualifications and will acccept a mature student as I am 28. Thank you for your help. My e-mail address is:-
24 Aug 2002
Hello from Ireland
My wife and I intend to relocate to Cyprus, and start a small computer relater
business, (mainly as a way to meet local people. We have heard that the way to make a small fortune in Cyprus is to arrive with a large
one. This does not put us off. We intend to spend October visiting the island and looking at
properties. It would be wonderful if we were able to correspond with Cypriot based folk before our arrival. Frank
26 Aug 2002
hello my name is Natalja, i'm 19 years old girl from Estonia. i want to meet with people from Cypros. Write me to
xsmodell@uno.ee& or my ICQ .
26 Aug 2002
Hi,Me and my girlfriend are thinking about going to live in Cyprus,but not sure about work.Can anyone help us with some ideas?
26 Aug 2002
hi my name is gemma im 20 and have just returned from Ayia Napa and i loved it so much im heading back over in may hopefully to find a job and a place 2 stay if there is any one dat can help me please e-mail me at
hoping to here from u soon thanks bye
28 Aug 2002
hallo our names are Raymond and marilyn and what we need to know is what do you have to do to live in cyprus,what documents we need and how we go about getting them as next year we are hoping to be in the position to buy a house that we can renovate our selves, also my husband Ray is a skilled ceiling fixer and Plasterer and dry linner so if any body out there knows of any work in that line please let us
28 Aug 2002
Hi, my name is ANJA, and my husband and I fell in love with Cyprus, and just bought a house near Paphos. We are going on a two weeks vacation in September and would like to ship some stuff overseas. As there seem to be no chat-forum for Germans (I forgot to tell you that we are Germans) we ask all of you english-speaking companies if you know any shipping service who might also Cologne, Germany. Any hint is welcome. Thank you.
and mail to mail@anjafriehoff.de&
29 Aug 2002
Hi, Just got back from 2 wonderful weeks in paphos and am not happy returning to work, would like to hear of any construction jobs (Plumbing) going and any
advice on moving out there and settling would be very welcome
jasea3632@blueyonder.co.uk&
01 Sep 2002
Hello it's me again.
I cocked up and put down the wrong email address (Ich bin ein pillock) last time.
Sorry &sheepish grin&I am thinking of EMIGRATING to Pathos, and working but WHERE DO I START?
Any advise would be great.
ThanksSend stuff to &
01 Sep 2002
My husband and i are just about to complete on a purchase of an appartment in pafos.My only concern is that i am five months pregnant and have no idea of the medical facilaties that are available.Has anyone any experience of hospital treatment in pafos or can even tell me how to go about getting a doctor. I do know i cant get medical insurance until the baby is one month old, so anyone who can give me a clue as to the expence i would be truly grateful. Also i need to know where i can get some reasonably priced furniture without breaking the bank, any ideas would be gratefully received. Thanks Jane and Markus
02 Sep 2002
Hello, I am retiring next year and I would like to spend most of my time (and possibly make a permanent move) in Cyprus and I would appreciate any information or help with sources of information.
I would particularly like to know about extended visas and residency requirements etc.I hope someone can
help.Bob. bojam_&
05 Sep 2002
My name is shannon & I'm from New Zealand. Am married to a Cypriot & live in Nicosia. Anyone out there who loves reading & wants to share the pleasure of good books? I'm interested in starting a monthly reading group? Nothing highbrow just good modern fiction??? My contact:
08 Sep 2002
HELLO, I'M A GRAPHIC DESIGNER FROM GREECE! I'VE COME RECENTLY IN PAFOS ASKING FOR A JOB. IF THERE IS ANYTHING AVAILABLE IN MY OBJECT, PLS LET ME KNOW. MY NAME IS LITSA AND MY E-MAIL IS
SPYLI@GRAFISTAS.GR&
11 Sep 2002
I'm KASSIM B.E.(Civil Engg.)from DCE-Delhi University,36 years,Unmarried,Male,Civil Engineer born in Vishakapatnam(AP)from INDIA live in Delhi/Vishakapatnam,like have friends from CYPRUS &THE PARADISE ISLAND&
12 Sep 2002
Hi, I am again planning to go to Cyprus, previously I was there and I worked in Cyprus for 2 years. I like the place and people. So again I am planning to go to
jaganmohan
15 Sep 2002
hello. my name is mohamed i live in canada, but
would like to live in cyprus, If any one has some
helpfull information they can reach me at &
15 Sep 2002
I am a senior in college in the United States.
I am currently taking an International Management course and our research paper is on Cyprus.One of the main areas I must investigate is as follows: How does the Cyprus culture view interpersonal relationships between local and foreign representatives?
Are the interpersonal relationships more or less important than the financial merits of the arrangement and why?I have done research in this area but have been unable to come up with an answer.Any insight would be greatly appreciated.my e-mail address is
& Barbara Gibson
Macon, Georgia
16 Sep 2002
Hi im a 40 year old women looking for women friends in the paphos area.Hope to hear from you.Tina
18 Sep 2002
I am moving to Cyprus later this year I have yet to decide if I will drive my car over,I'm looking for routes from South Wales to Limmossol including any tolls and ferry crossings.I shall also be looking for work I am a qualified electrician any help would be great.My E-Mail adress is
19 Sep 2002
Hi I am from Ireland and have been living Cyprus for one year.
I am a Creative Director for a design studio in the Uk with offices in Nicosia.
I have a number of friends here, but finding it difficult to meet any real good 'like minded' fun people.
Is there any one out there who knows of any good ex-pat clubs or badminton clubs in Nicosia or
larnaca?Please let me know on e-mail: Rorymc@globalnet.co.uk&
Look forward to hearing from someone soon.Regards Rory
24 Sep 2002
Hi, Im living in England and want to move to Cyprus.
Have run own businesss, qualified Beauty Therapist, good customer care/computer skills.
Interested in working for cosmetics/skincare company out there or if possible property company. Lots of common sense and well presented 29 yr old. any advice/info welcome. Email
fee@mainlandm.fsworld.co.uk&
24 Sep 2002
Calling all tennis players in the Paphos area. Hi - i've recently moved to Paphos (Coral Bay / Peyia area) and would like to find people to play tennis with. I am intermediate standard and have access to a court at the local hotel. Anyone in the area who is interested in playing please contact me at
01 Oct 2002
I'm wondering if there are any cypriots living in Germany, especially in Frankfurt a.M. area.
I'm half cypriot and I would like to get in contact with cypriots living in Germany. So if there is anybody,
don't hesitate to write to Andreas:
. I'm 33 years and I'm working at present
with a bank.
01 Oct 2002
We are a Manx couple,(from the Isle of Man!), with an eight year old son.
We donot have much money behind us but are both hard working and have good jobs with the Isle of Man Constabulary. My Husband is a Policeman and I am a Support Worker.
We have been to Polis 6 times now and have recently had our wedding there.
Has anyone any information on working and living in Cyprus?Any Restaurant, Bar owners who would like to retire and put a very reponsible couple in to manage their property?Anyone interested in a 12 month exchange etc.Any info and pitfalls would be very much appreciated.Contact
Jennie and Gary
02 Oct 2002
we need to find someone who we have not seen since 1980. have you any ideas how we can start looking my e mail address is
alice@marrese.fsnt.co.uk .if you have any idea's how to start looking would be much appreciate. the name is michael neophitou last area living in omonia limasol 1980 Help HELP!!
04 Oct 2002
I was just wondering if anyone in cyprus needs a heavy duty c++(com, atl, Borland,vc++,Linux) , or java programmer, or perhaps a .net programmer(vb, c++,c#). I am of greek cypriot decent. I speak greek very well, but I'm a capable(and creative) writer in English, which is, as it were, my native toungue.
I excel in ood (object oriented design.) If there are an

我要回帖

更多关于 great to meet you 的文章

随机推荐