浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 09:54:05|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
教学ppt课件 初二 七十八课
官方公共微信试看已结束,文档全文共4页,需要完整内容请下载查看。该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.8A Unit5 Wild animals Reading2 配套练习一..8A Unit5 Wild animals Reading2 配套练习一、选词组,并用正确的形式填空。look after oneself,
at the very beginning,
survive in the wild,
only ten months old,
for up to fourteen hours a day,
for the first time,
相关文档docdocdocpptpptpptpptpptpptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
改同义句(1~4)翻译句子(5~8)1,When the baby was ten months old,he weighed about ten kilograms.()ten months old,()()()()()()about ten kilograms2,He told me he was no more a child.He told me he () a child ()()3,Many animals die because they lose the living areas.Many animals ()()()()()the loss of their living areas.4,Some animals will lives as a family if they have babies.Some animals will live ()()()()if they have babies.5,我的爷爷昨天处在危险期,但今天已经脱离的危险.My grandfather ()()()yesterday ,but he ()()()()today6,我认为你不可能把它算出来.7,昨天下午他一直在做作业8,对他来说戒烟很难
展如正室3cX
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
5.My grandpa yesterday in the crisis,but has been out of danger of today.6.I don't think you can put the work it out.7.Yesterday afternoon he has been doing homework.8.For him to give up smoking is difficult.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2.not ,any ,more5.was,in,danger
out,of,the,danger6.I am not think you can work it out.7.It is difficult for him to quit somking .
谢谢啊大学英语的题目现在只有50分啦努力挣分到时有加分谢谢啊 Part III21.He is too tall that no trousers in the store could fit him. 22
扫描下载二维码我的女儿在那儿。她现年26岁,而在梦里是她十个月大的样子。
There was my daughter, now twenty-six, at age ten months.
例如,泰德·伍兹十个月大时就开始打高尔夫球。
For example,Tiger Woods started golfing when he was only ten months old.
榜上年龄最小的名人是十个月大的丹妮琳·霍普,被誉为“生存者”的她曾是“好莱坞最具争议的悲剧的核心人物”。
The youngest celebrity on the list: 10-month-old Dannielynn Hope, who was recognized as a survivor because she has been "at the center of Hollywood's most controversial tragedies".
伍兹十个月大时就开始打高尔夫球了。
Woods started golfing when he was ten months old.
例如,大山。伍德十个月大时就开端打高尔去球。
For CASE, Tiger Woods started golfing when he were only ten months old.
婴儿约十个月大。
The baby was about ten months old.
例如,泰德。伍德十个月大时就开始打高尔去球。
Tiger Woods started golfing when he was only ten months old.
他只有十个月大,但穿的却是五岁孩子的衣服。
He is only ten-months-old and wears clothes designed for five-year-olds.
例如,老虎-伍兹十个月大就启端打高尔夫球。
For example, Tiger Woods started golfing when he was only ten month old.
35岁的网页设计师克拉斯·布克伦德(ClaesBoklund)休了十个月的产假,照顾十九个月大的哈利(Harry),他承认一开始被吓到了:要照看宝宝,煮饭,打扫,还要忍受整宿睡不着觉。
Claes Boklund, a 35-year-old Web designer taking 10 months off with 19-month-old Harry, admits he was scared at first: the baby, the cooking, the cleaning, the sleepless nights.
到了十八个月大的时候,大多数的儿童都会说八至十个词了。
By eighteen months of age, most children can say eight to ten words.
一个月之前,两大汽车制造商同意合并,并称所有十个品牌都将保持独立。
The two carmakers agreed to merge earlier this month and said all 10 brands would remain independent.
超过十个月的时间里,温特的14个“照相机陷进(cameratraps)”拍摄了超过30,000张图像,以追踪这种濒危的大猫。
Over ten months Winter's 14 "camera traps" shot more than 30,000 frames in pursuit of the endangered cat. (See more snow leopard photos by Winter.)
下星期日他就十个月大了。
He will be ten months old next Sunday.
例如,泰德。伍德十个月大时就开始打高尔去球。
For example, Tiger Woods started golfing when he was only ten months old.
蒂莉:她多大啦?有十个月大了?
Tillie:How old is she now? Ten months would it be?
回家打开后才发现拿错了,正要关上时,一只只有十个月大的小猫探出头来,牠张望了一眼便钻到床底下。
He realized his mistake when he opened the suitcase at home. He was about to close it again when a 10-month-old cat popped its head out. The cat took one look around and ran under the bed.
前主人告诉我们露露十个月大,折成人类的年龄的话相当于5岁。
She's 10 months old, approximately 5 years old in human beings' concept.
前主人告诉我们露露十个月大,折成人类的年龄的话相当于5岁。
She's 10 months old, approximately 5 years old in human beings' concept.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 about ten years old 的文章

随机推荐