一有首日文歌开头阿娜达,女生唱的,开头是英文,中间有句スーパースター(superstar)

有一首歌女生唱的开头是吉他独奏,中间有几句英文是什么歌? 跪求一首欧美的英文歌啊,女生唱的。歌词真没听清。开头是...
你正在浏览: & >
有一首歌女生唱的开头是吉他独奏,中间有几句英文是什么歌?
有一首歌女生唱的开头是吉他独奏,中间有几句英文是什么歌?
we can keep it undercover.I wanna find a place where we can be alone in the darkAnd you can never ge me like a math that you know my heart;re a sexy machine, we can keep it undercover.You dont need no other lover, we can keep it undercover.You dont need no other lover, we can keep it undercoverFind me in the shadows, i&#39, we can keep it undercover.[break]You dont need no other lover, we can keep it undercover, I want you all to myselfAnd nobody else, yeah,You dont need no other lover, you're a hollywood dreamAnd you got me feeling like a homecoming queenLet's drop out of this crowdUndercover - Selena Gomez.I look at you, and all I wanna do, it's just dissapearI got a cring for you, baby, can we get out of hereYou&#39.Are a sexy machine.All to myself, we can keep it undercoverFind me in the shadows, i&#39.[break]You dontm protegeeDamn until tomorrowAnd make sure that no-nobody followsYou dont need no other lover, I want you all to myselfAnd nobody else, yeah,You dont need no other lover, I want you all to myselfAnd nobody else, yeah,You dont need no other lover, somewhere no one&#39, somewhere no one's allowedI want you.Am protegeeDamn until tomorrowAnd make sure that no-nobody followsYou dont need no other lover.I wanna find a place where we can be alone in the darkAnd you can never ge me like a math that you know my heartYou&#39, you're a hollywood dreamAnd ......
Undercover - Selena Gomez . I look at you, and all...~~~
play.baidu/?__m=mboxCtrl.playSong&__a=2...~~~
注意个屁 又不是100块钱 你这描述鬼能猜到~~~
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。 1、Bubbly--...~~~
风雨兼程》 演唱:程琳 今天你又去远行 正是风雨浓 山高水长路不平 愿你多保重 记得那年初相识 也在...~~~
?? ?? (Hello) 应该是这个吧~~~
晕,好歹有个视频地址,凭这么几句话,哪里去判断去。~~~
时不知归 - 周传雄 词:陈信荣 曲:周传雄 因为有你 所以愿意 牵引心灵 来到这里 丰沛的感情 串...~~~
C G Am F G 空荡的街景 想找个人放感情 C G Am F Em C 做这种决定 是寂寞与我...~~~
Everybody Talks - Neon Trees Hey baby won't you lo...
你可能感兴趣的内容?

我要回帖

更多关于 有首日文歌开头阿娜达 的文章

随机推荐