扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求一篇关于描写skirt的英语作文,重赏啊
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
SkirtSkirt,is mainly refers to women's nakedness garments.People usually say skirt refers to exist independently.But sometimes refers to the lower part of the dress.General from adult woman to maidens...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Skirt, is girl favorite clothing.It can make you become more perfect, also can let you become more confident, is you figure much more beautiful.This is why many girls love wearing skirts reasons, because it can make your leg appear very slender, and that is what we expect.I like to wear skirt ~ ~ you?
Last term, Miss Lu taught us Chinese instead of Mr. Tang. When we first met her, she wore a beautiful skirt. The next day, she wore another skirt. The third day… To our great surprise, ...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1个半小时内谁帮我写一篇英语作文,重赏!Steven是一名中学生,他想提高他的英语水平,但是他发现很难理解纯正地道的英语,而且和外教会话时会感到害羞.于是他向Doctor Greenall写了一封求助信,希望能得到他的帮助要求1以Steven的名义写求助信Dear Doctor Greenall,I am a middle school student._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________要求2以Doctor Greenall的名义写答疑信Hello,Steven,_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
幻世萌hpah
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Dear Doctor Greenall,
I am a middle school student.I want to improve my English level, but it's hard for me to understand authentic English, and teachers would feel shy and conversation. Can you help...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 写人的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐