the red one doesn,t belong to me是什么意思

相关词典网站:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
五、人称代词和物主代词.(用括号中人称代词的适当形式填空)1.This is my uncle.We often visit ______ (he).2.______ (We) math teacher is very kind to us.3.What day is _____ (it) today?4.My coat is blue.The red one doesn’t belong to ______ (I).5.These new shoes are so nice.I like _____ (they) very much.6.Hey,boys!Did you hand in _____ (you) homework yesterday?7.My cousin is a lovely girl.So I love _____ (she) very much.8.Let’s ask Jane._____ (she) is very clever.9.Tom lost _____(he) keys on the way to school.10.Our school uniforms are more beautiful than _____ (they).11.Hello,Sandy.What are _____ (you) doing now?12.The monkey is putting the apple into _____ (it) mouth.13.This dictionary is not Gina’s.______ (she) is on her desk.14.Where is my English book?_______ (I) can’t find it.15._____ (I) bag is on the desk.16.Their Chinese teacher is a woman and _____ (we) is a man.17.My name is Ann.What’s _____ (you)?18.______ (We) classroom is brighter than ______(they).
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.him2.Our3.it4.me5.them6.your7.her8.she9.his10.theirs11.you12.its13.Hers14.I15.My16.ours17.yours18.our theirs
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 him2 Our3 it4 me5 them6 your7 her8 She9 his10 theirs11 you12 its13 Hers14 I 15 My16 ours17 yours18 Our , theirs <...
扫描下载二维码I own a blue bike. The red one doesn’t belong to .——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I own a blue bike. The red one doesn’t belong to . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
完形填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项What will you do to make sure you reach your goals? There are 1 main steps . First, sit down and  2 your dreams out. By writing them you will get a better idea of where you really want to go. Imagine yourself at the end of the year or maybe 3  five years. What do you see? 4 do people see you? What are you doing? Are you  5 ? Well, a dream is just that. It’s a vision (远见) of how you  6  yourself in the future. As long as you know the direction in which you want to go, you can begin  7  some goals. 8 come the goals. Goals are ‘wants’. So are dreams, but goals are more specific (具体的). If you want to be rich, tell how much 9 you need to be rich. If you want  10 grades, tell what you mean by ‘good’. In fact, the more specific the goal is, the  11  it will be to get it. Give numbers and times. Don’t use words like ‘lots’ or ‘more’.  12, I want a ‘B’ in each of my subjects.Third are the objectives (目标). They tell  13  what you will do and when you will do it. When you think about what you will do, don’t use words like ‘ 14 ’ or ‘maybe’. Be sure your objectives can be measured (估量). Every day or every week you can ask, ‘Did I  15  this?’ and you can answer with either a yes or a no. Don’t leave room for ‘maybes’.【小题1】A.twoB.three C.four D.five【小题2】A.work B.help C.write D.sell【小题3】A.inB.forC.during D.before【小题4】A.What B.WhoC.Which D.How【小题5】A.energeticB.successful C.helpfulD.unfair 【小题6】A.seeB.forgetC.enjoyD.introduce【小题7】A.breaking offB.looking upC.giving up D.working on【小题8】A.First B.SecondC.Third D.Fourth【小题9】A.waterB.attentionC.moneyD.knowledge【小题10】A.poor B.low C.badD.good【小题11】A.smaller B.biggerC.easier D.harder【小题12】A.For exampleB.By the wayC.Of courseD.In fact【小题13】A.normallyB.probablyC.exactlyD.shortly【小题14】A.waitB.tryC.decideD.waste【小题15】A.prefer B.need C.forget D.do
完形填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项What will you do to make sure you reachyour goals? There are 1 main steps . First, sit down and  2your dreams out. By writing them you will get a better idea of where you reallywant to go. Imagine yourself at the end of the year or maybe 3  five years. What do yousee? 4 do people see you? What are you doing? Are you  5 ? Well, a dream is just that. It’s a vision (远见) of how you  6  yourself in the future. Aslong as you know the direction in which you want to go, you can begin  7  some goals. 8 come thegoals. Goals are ‘wants’. So are dreams, but goals are more specific (具体的). If you want to be rich,tell how much 9 you need to be rich. If you want  10 grades,tell what you mean by ‘good’. In fact, the more specific the goal is, the  11  it will be to get it. Givenumbers and times. Don’t use words like ‘lots’ or ‘more’.  12,I want a ‘B’ in each of my subjects.Third are the objectives (目标). They tell  13  what you will do and whenyou will do it. When you think about what you will do, don’t use words like ‘ 14 ’ or ‘maybe’. Be sure yourobjectives can be measured (估量). Every day or every week you can ask, ‘Did I  15  this?’ and you can answerwith either a yes or a no. Don’t leave room for ‘maybes’.
A.energetic
B.successful
C.helpful
D.introduce
A.breaking off
B.looking up
C.giving up
D.working on
B.attention
D.knowledge
A.smaller
A.For example
B.By the way
C.Of course
D.In fact
A.normally
B.probably
C.exactly
D.shortly
完形填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项What will you do to make sure you reach your goals? There are 1 main steps . First, sit down and  2 your dreams out. By writing them you will get a better idea of where you really want to go. Imagine yourself at the end of the year or maybe 3  five years. What do you see? 4 do people see you? What are you doing? Are you  5 ? Well, a dream is just that. It’s a vision (远见) of how you  6  yourself in the future. As long as you know the direction in which you want to go, you can begin  7  some goals. 8 come the goals. Goals are ‘wants’. So are dreams, but goals are more specific (具体的). If you want to be rich, tell how much 9 you need to be rich. If you want  10 grades, tell what you mean by ‘good’. In fact, the more specific the goal is, the  11  it will be to get it. Give numbers and times. Don’t use words like ‘lots’ or ‘more’.  12, I want a ‘B’ in each of my subjects.Third are the objectives (目标). They tell  13  what you will do and when you will do it. When you think about what you will do, don’t use words like ‘ 14 ’ or ‘maybe’. Be sure your objectives can be measured (估量). Every day or every week you can ask, ‘Did I  15  this?’ and you can answer with either a yes or a no. Don’t leave room for ‘maybes’.小题1:A.twoB.three C.four D.five小题2:A.work B.help C.write D.sell小题3:A.inB.forC.during D.before小题4:A.What B.WhoC.Which D.How小题5:A.energeticB.successful C.helpfulD.unfair 小题6:A.seeB.forgetC.enjoyD.introduce小题7:A.breaking offB.looking upC.giving up D.working on小题8:A.First B.SecondC.Third D.Fourth小题9:A.waterB.attentionC.moneyD.knowledge小题10:A.poor B.low C.badD.good小题11:A.smaller B.biggerC.easier D.harder小题12:A.For exampleB.By the wayC.Of courseD.In fact小题13:A.normallyB.probablyC.exactlyD.shortly小题14:A.waitB.tryC.decideD.waste小题15:A.prefer B.need C.forget D.do
根据每句话的意思以及首字母填入恰当单词,使得句意连贯。1. Everyone has his own a_________, so don't look down upon anyone.  2. This is my a_________ for you. I hope you can take it.   3. Please pay a_________ to your behaviors.   4. If the weather is fine, we will a_________ in Beijing on time.   5. Mary is a new mother. She just had a b_________.   6. Andy can't b_________ hard work any longer. He decided to give up.   7. Sunny is a b_________ girl. All her classmates like her.   8. He doesn't have any change, so he gives me a 100-dollar b_________.   9. If you want to get on the plane, you must have a b________ pass. 10. Tom was b&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& on May 1st 1998.
  Think back to a time in your life when you tried something new.
  When I was a teenager I volunteered to pass out water at a local race.I was so excited to see all the different runners who passed by and quickly took a cup of water.Some ran past, some walked past and a few wheeled past.
  I saw so many types of people doing it.I thought maybe I could do it too! The next year I decided to run for the race, but I had little running practice.I just wanted to finish.
  On the day of the race, it was terribly hot.After running for about 5 miles, I was thinking, “I must be crazy.Why did I do this? What was I thinking?” And at one moment, I said to myself, “I am never doing this again!”
  That first 10 km race was quite an experience.I jogged (慢跑), I walked, I jogged and walked.At times, I didn’t know if I could finish.
  Near the end, a 70-year-old man ran past me, very fast, and I felt a little embarrassed (尴尬的) that I was more than 50 years younger than he and I couldn’t even keep up with him.But then I realized something.He was running his race and I was running mine.How often in life do we compare(比较) ourselves to others when we really shouldn’t? I decided that I would not give up on running races, and that one day I would be one of those 70-year-olds who were still running.
  As I crossed the finishing line, I was proud of myself.I didn’t regret (后悔) having such an experience.
What did the writer do at a local race as a volunteer?
He helped old runners.
He cheered up the runners.
He passed out water to the runners.
He took back the cups from the runners.
Why did the writer join the race?
He just wanted to experience.
He was crazy about running.
He had practiced running very hard.
He wanted very much to win a prize.
How did the writer’s feeling change after running about 5 miles?
①He regretted.
②He encouraged himself.
③He felt a little embarrassed.
①-②-③
②-①-③
①-③-②
②-③-①
What is the best title (标题) of the passage?
To be No.1.
Let’s compare.
A volunteering job.
Running your own race.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (39e19cb2d33b20e4-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 you belong to me伴奏 的文章

随机推荐