ThisisDaming.什么is什么student是什么意思

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
用所给词的适当形式填空.1.This is the ______(one)English lesson.2.This is Daming._______(his) is my friend.句型转换.1.I'm Alice.(改为同义句)______ _______ is Alice.2.He is a student.(改为复数句子)_______ _______ ______.3.I'm in Class One with Daming and Lingling.(同义句)Daming,Lingling_____ _____ _____ in Class One.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.first2.He3.My name4.They are students.5.and I are
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
firstHeMy nameThey are studentsand I are
1.first2.He句型转换1.My name2.They are students3.and I are
扫描下载二维码试看已结束,文档全文共42页,需要完整内容请下载查看。该会员上传的其它文档:19 p.20 p.14 p.19 p.12 p.20 p.17 p.18 p.13 p.16 p.17 p.20 p.19 p.20 p.17 p.15 p.20 p.19 p.16 p.21 p.16 p.16 p.7.There
a teacher and some stud..7.There
a teacher and some students waiting for the school bus outside.(2013,长春) A.Are
D.is 8.Perhaps the famous football star won’t play
football any longer.(2013,上海) A.相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
七年级上册英语半期考试题
下载积分:1400
内容提示:七年级上册英语半期考试题
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:10|
上传日期: 20:41:15|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1400 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
七年级上册英语半期考试题
官方公共微信Iamthirteenyearsold
时间: 20:34:24
2014年秋外研版初中七年级英语(上)Module1测试题命题人:审题人:一.请在四线三格中写出与所给字母相邻的大小写。(每个大/小写字母0.5分,共10分)BbIiMmPpSs二、根据所给音标提示写单词。(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)1./l/2./?t?a?ni?z/3./ba?t/4./s?ti/5./j/6./gre?d/7./a/8./?mer?k?/9./hi:/10./evriw?n/三.单项选择(共20小题,每小题l分,共20分)()1.--Hello.I’mLiMing._________--I’mBettyGreen.Nicetomeetyou.A.Whataboutyou?B.Canyouspellit?C.Howareyou?()2.Damingisfrom_________.A.AmericanB.EnglishC.Chinese()3.I_________ateacherandyou_________astudent.A.amB.isC.are()4.--_________ishe?—He’stwelveyearsold.A.HowmanyB.HowoldC.Whatday()5.It’s_________beautifulday!A.aB.anC.the()6.-_________isYangLiweifrom?–He’sfromChina.A.WhatB.HowC.Where()7.Emma_________fromAmerica.We_________goodfriends.A.amB.areC.are()8.HeisBillGates._________ishislastname.A.BillB.GatesC.BillGates()9.–Tony,_________mynewfriendTom.—Nicetomeetyou,Tom.A.thisisB.whatamC.whoisD.What’sthis?D.ChinaD.areD.WhatcolourD./D.WhoD.isD.SamSmithD.howare&&&&()10.Ilikebasketball_________Icanplayitafterschool.A.andB.theC.a()11.Mymotheris__________Englishteacher.A.aB.anC.the()12.--Sitdown,please.-.A.Thankyou.B.Goodmorning.C.Hello.()13.Look!TherearetwoEnglish__________onthedesk.A.booksB.numberC.bag()14.Lilyhas__________uncle.A.aB.anC.the()15.Mymotherisat__________ourschool.A.aB.anC.the()16.He’sBettyKing.Herfirstnameis__________.A.BettyB.KingC.BettyKing()17.全部是元音字母的是__________.A.i,j,l,uB.a,d,i,mC.y,o,x,p()18.含有/i:/的一组字母是__________。A.a,j,k,hB.f,l,s,xC.u,q,w,y()19.下列不属于国际组织的是__________。A.WTOB.UNC.WHO()20.下列小写字母在四线三格中占中间一格的是__________。A.p,j,fB.a,s,wC.b,h,y分,共10分)Ⅰ栏1.What’syourname,please?2.Whereareyoufrom?3.Nicetomeetyou.4.Hi.5.Hello.6.Thanks.7.AreyouEnglish?8.Howoldareyou?9.Whatclassareyouin?10.IsDamingfromChina?分,共5分)A.SundayF.whiteB.bigG.footballC.SaturdayD.studentsH.EnglishI.redE.basketballJ.smallⅡ栏A.I’mthirteenyearsold.B.You’rewelcome.C.Hello.D.Yes,heis.E.I’minClass1Grade7.F.MynameisWangHui.G.I’mfromAmerica.H.Nicetomeetyoutoo.I.Hi.J.No,I’mnot.D.anD.\D.GoodbyeD.chairD.\D.\D.KingBettyD.e,i,o,aD.b,e,p,zD.UFOD.c,q,z四.从Ⅱ栏中找出Ⅰ栏的匹配答语,并把字母标号填在相应的题前。(共10小题,每小题1五.单词分类:请从下面的方框内选出恰当的字母标号填在横线上。(共5小题,每小题11.Betty,TomandTonyare_________/_________.2.Myfavouritecolouris_________/_________.3.Herfavouritedayis_________/_________.&&&&4.Hisfavouritesportis_________/_________.5.Thecityisvery_________/_________.六.完形填空(共10小题,每小题l分,共10分)阅读短文,掌握其大意。然后从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案,Hi,myname(1)_____JackBlack.My(2)_____nameisLiMobai.Iam(3)_____Englishboy.Iam(4)_____Chinawithmyparentsnow.Now,IaminNo.1MiddleSchoolinShanghai.Shanghaiisabig(5)_____.IaminClass1,Grade7.IlikeChineseand(6)______.ZhangJieismyfavouriteEnglishteacher.Ihavetwentygood(7)_____atschool.WeareallinClass1.Theyalllike(8)_____verymuchandIlikethemtoo.Wealllike(9)_____verymuch.Afterclass,weoftenplaytabletennisand(1)_____.IgoswimmingonSaturdaywithmyparents.Doyoulikeme?Doyouwanttobemyfriend?()1.A.amB.isC.areD.be()2.A.ChineseB.EnglishC.AmericanD.class()3.A.aB.anC.theD./()4.A.butB.andC.onD.in()5.A.capitalB.schoolC.gradeD.city()6.A.AmericanB.listeningC.EnglishD.drawing()7.A.friendsB.teachersC.booksD.blackboards()8.A.herB.hisC.myD.me()9.A.birdsB.catsC.flowersD.sports()10.A.springB.SundayC.greenD.basketball七、阅读理解(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)AHello!MynameisDiana.IamfromLondon,England,butnowIaminBeijing,thecapitalofChina.I’manEnglishteacher.I’m26yearsold.Thesearesomeofmystudents.ThisisLingling.Sheis12yearsoldandsheisinClassOne.Shelikeseatingfish(鱼肉).Herfavouritecolourisred.ThisisDaming.Heis12yearsold,too.Hisfavouritefoodiscake(蛋糕).HeisinClassThree.ThisisSam.He’sanEnglishboyandhe’s11yearsold.HeisinClassOne,too.Helikesyellowandhisfavouriteanimalisdogs.()1.Dianaisfrom_________.A.ShanghaiB.CambridgeC.HongKongD.London()2.Dianaisan_________teacher.A.ChineseB.AmericanC.EnglishD.Japanese()3.Linglingis_________yearsold.A.26B.12C.11D.13()4._________and_________areinClassOne.A.DamingandLinglingB.DamingandSamC.DianaandSamC.LinglingandSam()5._________likesyellow.A.DianaB.LinglingC.DamingD.SamB&&&&Hello!MynameisWangJing.Nicetomeetyou.IaminChongqing.Iamthirteenyearsold.IaminClassFourGrade7.ThesearemygoodfriendsLucyandBetty.LucyisinClassFive.BettyisinClassSix.Thisismyteacher,MissGreen.SheismyEnglishteacher.SheisfromTianjin.ShespeaksEnglishverywell.Wealllikeher.()6.WangJingisin_________.((((A.ChongqingB.TianjinC.Shanghai)7.WangJingis_________yearsold.A.twelveB.thirteenC.fourteen)8._________isinClassFive.A.WangJingB.LucyC.Betty)9.MissGreenis_________Englishteacher.A.WangJing’sB.Lucy’sC.Betty’s)10.WangJing,LucyandBettyare_________.A.teachersB.friendsC.boysD.BeijingD.fifteenD.MissGreenD.Daming’sD.managers八、情景交际(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)根据对话内容,从下面方框中选出五个适当的句子补全对话,并在答题卡上按要求作答。其中有两项是多余的。Lingling:Hello,mynameisLingling.(1)_____Daming:Myname’sDaming.Nicetomeetyou,Lingling.Lingling:(2)_____Daming:I’mfromBeijing.(3)_____Lingling:I’mfromShanghai.I’mastudent.Daming:Whatclassareyouin?Lingling:(4)_____Daming:Howoldareyou?Lingling:(5)_____Daming:IsTonyyourfriend?Lingling:Yes,heis.Daming:Thankyou.Goodbye.Lingling:Bye.共5分)A.Whereareyoufrom?B.Nicetomeetyou,too.C.Whatcolourisit?D.I’mtwelveyearsold.E.I’minClassTwo.F.What’stheweatherlike?H.What’syourname?九、根据句意及中文意思和词首字母的提示,写出所缺的单词。(共5小题,每小题1分,1.DamingisfromChinaandheisC_________.2.Heisfrom_________(英国),butheisn’tEnglish.3.Pleasewritedownyournameonthe_________(黑板).4.Please_________(打开)yourbookandlookatthepicture.5.Beijingisthec_________ofChina.十、用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)day,year,China,student,city41.MyfriendWangPengiseleven________old.42.LiMingandWangHuiare_________.TheyareinClassThree.43.Shanghaiisabig_________ofChina.Therearemanypeoplethere.&&&&44.Thisisourfirst_________lesson.45.Thereareseven_________inaweek(星期).十一、书面表达(共10分)下列表格中是Lily和LiLan两个人的资料,请根据表格提供的信息,写一篇60-70词左右的短文,介绍两人的情况。要求:所给的提示信息必须全部用上。NameLilyLiLanCountryEnglandChinaFavoritecolor/day/animals/sportsgreen,Tuesday,cats,swimmingblue,Wednesday,dogs,football___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
二年级英语She_is_listening_to_the_radio_3.doc 51页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:300 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
二年级英语She_is_listening_to_the_radio_3
★清华大学★英语系测试:中小学生英语
官方网站:/
清华大学英语教授研究组提供
《英语》(新标准)(年级起始用)第四册Module 2
She is listening to the radio .
新标准英语(一年级起点)第四册
Module 2 Unit 1
教学内容:
She is listening to the radio.
He is reading a newspaper
She is writing a letter.
He is playing with his train.
教学目标:
知识目标:掌握以下重点词句:new , camera , radio, newspaper, letter
She is listening to the radio.
He is reading a newspaper .
She is writing a letter.
He is playing with his train.
能力目标:能够用英语描述一个人现在正在做什么事情。
情感目标:培养学生合作精神和爱家庭、爱家人、爱集体的情感。
教学重点及难点:
教学重点:用现在进行时态来描述一个人现在正在进行的动作。
教学难点:理解和感知现在进行时的意义。
教具准备:
录音机、CD-ROM、头饰、多媒体课件、实物
教学过程:
warming-up:
T: Hello,boys and girls. Nice to meet you .
Let’s sing a song. Ok?
S: sing a song .
( arouse interest and create a favorable atmosphere for learning)
Review and show the task
Listen and do some actions
Chilren !Look at the screen.What is he /she doing ?(课件出示图片)
Presentation:
1.T: ( take out some head ornaments) Look , Who is he?
S: He is Daming.
T: Yes , you are right! Daming is coming , he is your teacher today , listen ,what he said ?(师生观看课文动画)
Today Daming brings some presents .Let’s look. Point and say : This is my book . This is my radio . This is my camera .
( review the old words , lead in the new words )
Look at the picture and ask : What is your mother doing ? What is your father doing ?What is your grandma doing?
Look and the screen . 找同学比较两组单词有什么共同点,表达什么意思。
Practice :
A student come to act it out in the front of classroom , the other students say what he is doing ?
working in pairs
Play a game
( using game can stimulate and arouse the students’ interest in English learning )
Look at stars’ action picture
T: Who is he/ she ? What is he / she doing ?
S: He is Yao Ming . He is playing basketball . He is tall .
( Proper stars can stimulate and arouse the students’ interest in English learning )
Let the students open the book ,page 6, listen and repeat .
Act it out
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 student什么意思 的文章

随机推荐