这题没有其它事物比较,为什么不用虐杀原形2不用安装包用比较级?

当前位置: >>
英语小升初教材 及练习题 小六升七年级
深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家第一部分基础知识一、名词1、名词的意义和种类1)名词意义:表示人、事物或抽象概念的词 2)名词的种类:专有名词;普通名词 专有名词:表人名,月份,地名,日期等,首字母通常要大写,之前不用 冠词,也没有复数形式。 普通名词:表示
某人或者某事物的名称。 (1)个体名词:表单个的人或者事物。如:boy, teacher, apple… (2)集体名词:表一群人或一些事物的总称。如:family, people, police, class… (3)物质名词:表无法分为个体的物质。如:water, money, sea… (4)抽象名词:表抽象概念的词。如:health, friendship…2、名词的数1)可数名词(个体名词和集体名词) :有单复数之分 (1) 规则变化 情况 一般的词 以 s,x,ch,sh 结尾的词 +s +es 再+es 以 f,fe 结尾的词 以辅音加 o 结尾的词 (2)不规则变化 a. 常 见 的 有 : man-men, foot-feet, mouse-mice, child-children, woman-women, tooth-teeth… b. 单复数同型: deer fish sheep Chinese Japanese 把 f,fe 去 掉,再+es +es Potatoes,tomatoes Photos,pianos Waves,leaves roofs 构成 Days,desks Buses,boxes,matches,dishes 例词 例外以辅音字母加 y 结尾的词 把 y 去掉, Candies,babies,flies联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼1 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家c. 有些名词通常只有复数形式,谓语动词也用复数,这些名词有:glasses, clothes, trousers… d. 表示“某国人”的名词单复数变化如下: (中日友好永不变) (英法联盟 a 变 e) Frenchmen (其他后面加 s) a German---five Germans 2)不可数名词(物质名词和抽象名词)一般用单数形式。 a Chinese---two C a Japanese--- four Japanese an English--- eight E an Frenchman---nine3.复合名词的复数变化规则Man 和 woman 修饰名词时,变成复数形式时,man,woman 和名词中心词 都要变成复数: A man doctor------- two men doctors A woman teacher----- two women teachers 但其他名词修饰名词时,只须变中心名词: A girl student------ two girl students An apple tree---- two apple trees4.名词的格 1)有生命的所有格:名词+’s 例:汤姆的姐姐 Tom‘s sister(表示单数) ;孩子们的书包 children‘s schoolbags (名词本身就是复数) 以 s 结尾+’ 例:教师办公室 teachers‘ office(表示复数) 's 属格常表示有生命的东西,但也可表示无生命的东西 ①:表示时间 a day's journey 一天的旅程 ②:自然现象 the moon's rays 月光 the city's parks a mile's distance 一箭之遥 城市的公园 一英里的距离 死亡之门 the ship's crew death's door a stone's throw 船上的工作人员 ③:表国家,城市等实体 ④:表工作群时候 ⑥:表示拟人化 ⑦:固定用法 ⑤:表示度量衡及价值2)无生命的名词所有格:一般用 of 短语构成词组。联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼2 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家①:用于无生命的东西 the subject of the sentence 句子的主语 ②:用于名词化的词 the livelihood of the poor black cat 老黑猫又长又美的尾巴 穷人的生计 ③:修饰语比较多的时候 the very long and graceful tail of the old3)省略’s 后的名词时,常代指“家、工作场所” 例:在诊所 ,at the doctor‘s, 在外婆家 at my grandmother‘s4) 共有的格, 后面名词+’ :Joan 和 Jane 的房间(共一间)Joan and sJane‘s room5)各有的格,每个名词+’s:Joan 和 Jane 的房间(每人一间)Joan‘sand Jane‘s rooms6) 双重所有格:a.在所属名词前有 a/an, one, some, any, a few, this, my 等冠词、代词、数词 时, 常要用‘s 或名词性物主代词与Dof 词组+所有格‖。例如: 例:我姐姐的一个朋友 a friend of my sister‘s=one of my sister‘s friends. b. of 后面的名词必须是指人的名词。 例: a picture of my uncle 叔叔本人的照片 a picture of my uncle‘s 我叔叔的一张照片 (我叔叔所有照片中的一张,但不一定是他本人的照片) 如:①:表示部分 a picture of Li's ③:双重格与 of 属格的不同 He is a friend of your He is a friend of your husband's .他是你丈夫的一个朋友。 husband. 他是你丈夫的朋友。 (强调你丈夫不止一个朋友) (强调他对你丈夫的友好) 李的一张照片 David's 戴维的那个大鼻子 ②:表示感情色彩 the big nose of★5.名词作主语时谓语动词数的变化一般情况下名词为单数,谓语动词则用单数;名词为复数,谓语动词则用复数. 看下面的特殊情况: 1) family, team, police, crowd, class 等集体名词, (1).指一些人时,接谓语动词的复数形式:His family are having dinner. (2).作整体意义看待时,接谓语动词的单数形式: His family is a happy one.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼3 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家2). 度量、 距离、 金额或时间等名词作主语时, 接谓语动词的单数形式: Two days‘ rest is not enough. 3).用 and 连接两个以上的单数名词时,谓语动词要用复数。 如 and 连接的两个名词是指明同一个概念时谓语动词则用单数。 (1)The brother and sister are both students. (2)The doctor and writer is going to give a speech. 4). 在 there be, either…or…, neither…nor…, not only…but also…句型中,谓语动词采 取就近原则。 例:Either you or he is going to buy the book. 【练习】 1.给出下列名词的复数形式。 1)piece 2)bus 3)body 4)boy 5)life 6)zoo 7)tomato 8)tooth 9)man policeman 10)German roof 11)man doctor ( Chinese chief 小六专题复习之名词 )1. These__________ speak very good__________. A、Germany, English C、Germans, English ( A、hippos, kangaroos C、hippos, kangaroos ( B、Germens, England D、Germen, English B、hippoes, kangaroos D、hippoes, kangaroos Japanese sheep woman driver child shoe fox city key leaf piano hero foot woman goose fisherman orange glass enemy holiday thief radio lake wish baby way wife photo)2. We can see__________ and __________in the Zoo.)3. Help yourself to some __________..联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼4 深圳市爱飞扬文化 A、chickens and apples C、chickens and apple ( A、woman doctors C、women doctors ( )5. Joan is__________sister. A、Mary and Jack C、Mary‘s and Jack ( ( ( A、Is, shoe A、Woman‘s B、Mary‘s and Jack‘s D、Mary and Jack‘s C、Is, shoe B、chicken and apples D、chicken and apple B、woman doctor D、women doctor一对一个性化辅导专家)4. Some of them are__________.)6.__________that pair of new__________ Mary‘s? B、Are, shoe B、Womans‘ D、Are, shoes D、Women‘s )7. March 8 is__________ Day. C、Woman of )9. ―What would you like to drink, girls? ―__________ , please. A、Two cup of coffee C、Two cups of coffee B、Two cups of coffees D、Two cup of coffees B、not a milk B、people, lives B、sheeps is C、not any milk C、peoples, lives C、sheep are D、no milks( ( ( ()10. There is __________in the bottle. A、no any milk A、person, life A、sheep is )11. Twelve __________were hurt, but no__________ were lost in that accident. D、persons, life D、 sheeps are )12. Look, these__________ eating grass on the hill. )13. My father told me __________just now. A、two piece of news B、two pieces of news C、two news D、two pieces of newses B、Leaves B、mice B. countries C. a country C、Leave C、mouses D. countrys D、Leafs D、mices( ( ( ()14.__________turn green in spring. A、Leaf A、mouse A. country )15. He bought two__________ for our computers. )16. They come from different ______ )17. There are some ______ in these _______. A. knifes…pencil-boxes B. knives…pencils-box联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼5 深圳市爱飞扬文化 C. knives…pencil-box ( A. Greens, travelling C. The Greens, travel ( ( ( ( ( ( )19. A、Girl students A、man doctor A、are A、picture A、friends )24. This is A、Tom and Mary‘s C、Tom‘s and Mary ( ( D .knives…pencil-boxes B. The Green, traveling D. The Greens, traveling are usually careful in doing exercises. B、Girls students一对一个性化辅导专家)18. ______ like ______ by air.C、Girls‘ studentsD、Girl‘s students)20.They are________ B、men doctors B、is B、pictures B、friend C、am C、men doctor D、do D、man doctors )21 Those white socks____small. )22.How many_____do they have? C、a picture C、brother room. B、Tom‘s and Mary‘s D、 Tom and Mary holiday. D、two weeks‘ D、sister )23.Tom and Jim are ___.)25..We had a good time during our A、two-weeks'B、two weeks C、two-week‘s )26..I can see some A、sheeps and deers C、sheeps and deer on the hill.B、sheep and deer D、sheep and deer , but they are . B、G Japanese D、G Japanese and went in. D、the doctor‘s ―Thank you, but I‘m not thirsty. D some orange ? C、doctor‘s()27.We are A、G Japanese C、G Japaneses ( ( ()28.My father left his bike outside A、the doctor B、a doctor )29.―Would you like B、some sandwiches )30. A、Li Lei and Lucy‘s C、Li Lei and LucyA、some bread to Chengdu.C、some mooncakesmothers couldn‘t go to the meeting, because they have gone B、Li Lei‘s and Lucy‘s D、Li Lei‘s and Lucy联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼6 深圳市爱飞扬文化 ( )31.There are few A、vegetable B、meat一对一个性化辅导专家 in the fridge. Let‘s go and buy some peas, carrots C、eggs D、fruitand cabbages.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼7 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家二、冠词冠词分为不定冠词(a, an),定冠词(the),和零冠词。 1、概说 冠词:属于虚词,在句子里主要是对名词起限定作用,帮助说明名次的含义。冠词可以分为不定冠词(the Indefinite Article)和定冠词(the Definite Article)两种。 Da(an)‖是不定冠词,Dthe‖是定冠词。这类词的数量很小,但是其活动性却很大, 很大。 不定冠词 a (an)与数词 one 同源,是D一个‖的意思,用于辅音音素前,一般 读作[e],而 an 则用于元音音素前,一般读做[en],和可数名词单数连用,表示某类 人或东西中的一个。例如: Lend me a novel, will you?借一本小说给我看,好吗? This is an agricultural school,这是一所农业学校。 需要注意的是,在英文中,a / an 并不等于 one 。 例:He only has one dictionary.他只有一本词典。( 正确 ) He only has a dictionary.他只有一本词典。( 错误 ) One minute is enough for me to do it . 我做这件事一分钟足够了。(正确 ) A minute is enough for me to do it . 我做这件事一分钟足够了( 错误 ) 定冠词 the 与指示代词 this,that 同源,有D那(这)个‖的意思,但意义较弱, 可以和一个名词连用,来表示某个或某些特定的人或东西。例如: Show me the novel you‘ve just bought.把你刚买的那本小说拿给我看看。 This is the agricultural school I told you about.这就是我和你谈起的那所农业学 校。 2、不定冠词的用法 1)不定冠词用来表示“一”这个数量,意思和 one 差不多: Rome was not built in a day.罗马不是一天建成的。 He will be back in a day or two.他将在一至两天内返回。 A stitch in time saves nine.及时一针顶十针。 这种用法在表示重量、长度、时间等的词组中特别普遍。例如:a pair of socks, a hundred, two yuan a metre, eight hours a day, twice a week, a cup of tea, in a word, one at a time.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼8 深圳市爱飞扬文化 2)表示人或事物的某一类 A steel worker makes steel. A plane is a machine that can fly. A teacher must love his students. A knife is a tool for cutting with. 3)表示某一类人或事物中的任何一个 This is an apple. His father is a teacher. This poem was written by a student. She picked up a magazine and began to read. 4)用于泛指人或者事一对一个性化辅导专家The peasant girl has now become an engineer.这个农村姑娘现在成了工程师了。 She wanted to rent an apartment near the campus. 她想在学校附近租一套房子。 Before she left for London, Sally sent me a picture of herself. 萨莉动身去伦敦 前送给我一张她的照片。 A grammar book is necessary to a language learner. 对语言学习者来说,语法书 是很必要的。I. 不定冠词的用法:1 2 3 4 5指一类人或事,相当于 a kind of 第一次提及某人某物,非特指 表示D每一‖相当于 every,one 表示D相同‖相当于 the same 用于人名前,表示不认识此人或与某名 人有类似性质的人或事 用于固定词组中 用于 quite, rather, many, half, what, suchA plane is a machine that can fly. A boy is waiting for you. We study eight hours a day. We are nearly of an age. A Mr. Smith came to visit you when you were out That boy is rather a Lei Feng. A couple of, a bit, once upon a time, in a hurry, have a walk, many a time67 8之后 用于 so(as, too, how)+形容词之后This room is rather a big one. She is as clever a girl as you can wish to meet.II. 定冠词的用法:联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼9 深圳市爱飞扬文化1 2 3 4 5 6 7一对一个性化辅导专家The horse is a useful animal. the universe, the moon, the Pacific Ocean Would you mind opening the door? play the violin, play the guitar the reach, the living, the wounded the Greens, the Wangs He is the taller of the two children.表示某一类人或物 用于世上独一无二的事物名词前 表示说话双方都了解的或上文提到过的 人或事 用于乐器前面 用于形容词和分词前表示一类人 表示“一家人”或“夫妇” 用于序数词和形容词副词比较级最高级 前 的名词前 用于表示发明物的单数名词前 在逢十的复数数词之前,指世纪的某个年 代 用于表示单位的名词前 用于方位名词,身体部位名词,及表示时 间的词组前用于国家党派等以及江河湖海,山川群岛 the United States, the Communist Party of China, the8 9 10 11 12French The compass was invented in China. in the 1990‘s I hired the car by the hour. He patted me on the shoulder.III. 零冠词的用法:专有名词,物质名词,抽象名词,人名地1名等名词前 名词前有 this, my, whose, some, no, each, every 等限制 季节,月份,星期,节假日,一日三餐前 表示职位,身份,头衔的名词前 学科,语言,球类,棋类名词前 与 by 连用表示交通工具的名词前 以 and 连接的两个相对的名词并用时 表示泛指的复数名词前Beijing University, Jack, China, love, air2 3 4 5 6 7 8I want this book, not that one. / Whose purse is this? March, Sunday, National Day, spring Lincoln was made President of America. He likes playing football/chess. by train, by air, by land husband and wife, knife and fork, day and night Horses are useful animals.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 10 深圳市爱飞扬文化 练习 一、选择填空 1. There is _____ apple on the desk. A. a B .the C. An D./一对一个性化辅导专家2. The girl under ____ tree is my sister. A.a B .the C .an D./3. Mary is from _____USA A. a B. the C. An D./4. He met _____ friend of his on the road. A. a B .the C .an D./5. Mr. Black will go back to England______. A .by air B .by a plane C. by trains D. at a train6. Yesterday i went to____ work on ____foot. A. /, / B. /, the C .the, / D. the, the7. There is ____Dh‖ in the word Dhour‖, but____ Dh‖ doesn‘t make a sound. A. a, a B a, the C. the,an D .an. the8. I‘m going to see my mother. she is ill ____. A. in hospital B. in the hospital C. in a hospital D. at a hospital 6:30 in9. We have three meals ____day. we have breakfast at morning every day.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 11 深圳市爱飞扬文化 A. the,the,the B. the,/,the C. a, /, the一对一个性化辅导专家 D .a,the,the10.――this is____ film I‘ve told you about several times. ――it‘s great. I‘ve never seen ___ more moving one. A. A,a B. the, the C the, a D. a, the11.―Tina,could you please play___ piano for me while I‘m singing? ―with pleasure. A .a B. an C. the D. /12. I want to try again. please give me____ third chance again. A .a B. the C. An D. /13. ――what‘s the matter with you? ――I caught____ bad cold and had to stay in____ bed. A. / B. the C. a D. the14.____ sun is shining brightly. A. a B. an C. The D. /15. swimming is____ in summer. A. a great fun 二、填入适当冠词 1. I had ______ lunch with _______ friend of mine. 2. ______ moon is high in ______ sky. 3. _______ children are very happy on _______ Children's Day. 4. There's ______ orange sweater on _______ bed. ______ sweater is Jane's. B. great fun C. great funs D great a fun联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 12 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家5. Old John went to ______ town by ______ bus every Saturday. 6. Peter likes playing ______ football while his sister likes playing ______ piano. 7. Make yourself at ______ home. 8. Her grandmother has been in ______ hospital for two weeks. 9. --- Where is Mum? --- She's taking ______ walk in ______ garden. 10. My next-door neighbour has ______ dog and ______ cat. ______ dog is white and _______ cat is brown. 11. Mike is going to ______ school tomorrow for _______ first time. 12. In some countries _______ rich are getting richer and ______ poor are getting poorer. 13. This is ______ shortest way to _______ Science Museum. 14. He is going to Beijing by ______ air, but I prefer to go there by _______ train. 15. ______ Yellow River is often called ______ Mother River. 16. After ______ lunch I usually have half ______ hour's rest. 17. ______ student in ______ blue is ______ best at English in class. 18. The doctor's duty is to save the sick. 三、填入适当冠词 1. ______ family only eat ______ dinner together, not other meals. 2. We often play _______ table tennis after ______ school. 3. When she was young, her father never let her go to ______ movies alone. 4. Her son is studying Computer Science in ______ university in England. 5. Some shops are open late at ______ night. 6. ______ air in ______ room is not fresh. Let's open ______ windows. 7. _______ Europe and ______ America are separated by _______ Atlantic Ocean. 8. I think _______ morning is ______ beat time for _______ work. 9. I've never seen such ______ ugly owl. 10. We have _______ computer at ______ home, and we're going to buy ______ second one. 11. _______ Nanjing Road is one of ______ busiest streets in Shanghai. 12. It's ______ long way from our world to ______ moon. 13. ______ Smiths go to ______ church on ______ Sunday. 14. ______ robots (Robots) are doing a lot of work for ______ people. 15. Bob hasn't come down for ______ breakfast. He's still in ______ bed.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 13 深圳市爱飞扬文化 16. ______ Yangtze river is ______ longest river in China. 17. Can I have ______ one-yuan stamp, please? 18. He likes ______ cars and ______ cartoons.一对一个性化辅导专家19. He bought ______ picture yesterday and now he is putting ______ picture on the wall. 20. Listen! There's ______ knock on ______ door. 21. ______ Chinese-English dictionary is ______ second dictionary I have. 22. He couldn't sleep at ______ night, and he felt sleepy in ______ day. 23. Grandpa goes to the park in ______ morning but on ______ Monday mornings he goes to hospital. 24. It is such ______ hard stone. 25. It is ______ cloudy day and there are many clouds in ______ sky. 26. In ______ Canada, many of Canadians speak ______ French. 27. Which language can you speak better, ______ English or ______ German? 28. --- Have you been to ______ United States? --- No, but I have been to ______ Canada. 29. There is ______ &l& and ______ &n& in the word &long&. 30. ______ English-Chinese dictionary is ______ useful tool.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 14 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家三、代词代词是代替名词的一种词类。大多数代词具有名词和形容词的功能。英语中的 代词,按其意义、特征及在句中的作用分为:人称代词、物主代词、指示代词、自 身代词、相互代词、疑问代词、关系代词和不定代词八种。 1、人称代词是表示D我‖、D你‖、D他‖、D她‖、D它‖、D我们‖、D你们‖、D他们‖的词。 人称代词有人称、数和格的变化,见下表: 数 格 第一人称 第二人称 第三人称 主格 I you he she it 如:He is my friend. It's me. 是我。 单数 宾格 me you him her it 主格 we you they they they 复数 宾格 us you them them them他是我的朋友。2、物主代词表示所有关系的代词,也可叫做代词所有格。物主代词分形容词性物 主代词和名词性物主代词二种,其人物和数的变化见下表。 数 人称 形容词性 物主代词 名词性 物主代词 如: I like his car. 我喜欢他的小汽车。 Our school is here,and theirs is there. 我们的学校在这儿,他们的在那儿。 3、 指示代词表示“那个”、“这个”、“这些”、“那些”等指示概念的代词。指示代词 有 this,that,these,those 等。 mine yours his/hers/its ours yours theirs 第一 人称 my 单数 第二 人称 your 第三 人称 第一 人称 复数 第二 人称 your 第三 人称 theirhis/its/her our联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 15 深圳市爱飞扬文化 如: That is a good idea. 那是个好主意。一对一个性化辅导专家4、 表示“我自己”、“你自己”、“他自己”、“我们自己”、“你们自己”和“他们自己” 等的代词,叫做自身代词,也称为“反身代词”。 如: She was talking to herself. 她自言自语。5、表示相互关系的代词叫相互代词,有 each other 和 one another 两组,但在运用 中,这两组词没什么区别。 如: They love each other. 他们彼此相爱。6、不是指明代替任何特定名词的代词叫做不定代词。常见的不定代词有 all,both, each,every 等,以及含有 some-,any-,no-等的合成代词,如 anybody, something, no one。这些不定代词大都可以代替名词和形容词,在句中作主语、宾语、表语和 定语, none 和由 some, 但 any, 等构成的复合不定代词只能作主语、 no 宾语或表语; every 和 no 只能作定语。如: ---- Do you have a car? ---- Yes,I have one. --你有一辆小汽车吗? --是的,我有一辆。 --他们,我一个也不认识。---- I don't know any of them.7、疑问代词有 who,whom,whose,what 和 which 等。在句子中用来构成特殊疑 问句。疑问代词都可用作连接代词,引导名词性从句(主语从句、宾语从句和表语 从句) 如:Tell me who he is. 告诉我他是谁。1、人称代词的用法1)人称代词的主格在句子中作主语或主语补语,例如: John waited a while but eventually he went home. 约翰等了一会儿,最后他回家了。 John hoped the passenger would be Mary and indeed it was she. 约翰希望那位乘客是玛丽,还真是她。 说明:在复合句中,如果主句和从句主语相同,代词主语要用在从句中,名词 主语用在主句中,例如: When he arrived, John went straight to the bank. 约翰一到就直接去银行了。联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 16 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家2)人称代词的宾格在句子中作宾语或介词宾语,但在口语中也能作主语补语, 第一人称在省略句中,还可以作主语,例如: I saw her with them, at least, I thought it was her. 我看到她和他们在一起,至少我认为是她。(her 作宾语,them 作介词宾语, her 作主语补语) 说明:在上面两例句中,her 作主语补语。现代英语中多用宾格,在正式文体 中这里应为 she 和 I。2、人称代词之主、宾格的替换1)宾格代替主格 a.在简短对话中,当人称代词单独使用或在 not 后,多用宾语。 ---- I like English. ---- Me too. ---- Have more wine? ---- Not me. --我喜欢英语。 --我也喜欢。 --再来点酒喝吗? --我可不要了。b. 在表示比较的非正式的文体中,常用宾格代替主格。 但如果比较状语的谓 语保留,则主语只能用主格。 He is taller than I/me. He is taller than I am. 2)主格代替宾格 a. 在介词 but,except 后,有时可用主格代替宾格。 b. 在电话用语中常用主格。 ---- I wish to speak to Mary. --我想和玛丽通话。 ---- This is she. I thought it was she. I thought it to be her. I was taken to be she. They took me to be her. 我被当成了她。 他们把我当成了她。 --我就是玛丽。 我以为是她。 (主格----主格) (宾格----宾格) (主格----主格) (宾格----宾格) 注意:在动词 be 或 to be 后的人称代词视其前面的名词或代词而定。3、代词的指代问题1)不定代词 anybody,everybody,nobody,anyone, someone, everyone, no one,及 whoever 和 person 在正式场合使用时,可用 he, his, him 代替。 Nobody came, did he? 谁也没来,是吗? 2)动物名词的指代一般用 it 或 they 代替,有时也用 he, she,带有亲切的感情联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 17 深圳市爱飞扬文化 色彩。 Give the cat some food. She is hungry.一对一个性化辅导专家给这猫一些吃的。她饿了。3)指代车或国家,船舶的名词,含感情色彩时常用 she。4、并列人称代词的排列顺序1)单数人称代词并列作主语时,其顺序为: 第二人称 → 第三人称 → 第一人称 you → he/ it → I You, he and I should return on time. 2)复数人称代词作主语时,其顺序为: 第一人称 → 第二人称 → 第三人称 we → you → they 注意: 在下列情况中,第一人称放在前面。 a. 在承认错误,承担责任时, It was I and John that made her angry. 是我和约翰惹她生气了。 b. 在长辈对晚辈, 长官对下属说话时, 如长官为第一人称, 如: and you try to I finish it. c. 并列主语只有第一人称和第三人称时。 d. 当其他人称代词或名词被定语从句修饰时。5、物主代词1)物主代词既有表示所属的作用又有指代作用,例如: Joh apparently there was a broken glass on his desk. 约翰割破了手指,显而易见,他桌子上有个破玻璃杯。 物主代词有形容词性(my, your 等)和名词性(mine, yours 等)两种,形容词性的 物主代词属于限定词。 名词性的物主代词在用法上相当于省略了中心名词的-'s 属格结构,例如: Jack's cap His cap 意为 意为 The cap is Jack's. The cap is his.2)名词性物主代词的句法功能 a. 作主语,例如: May I use your pen? Yours works better. 我可以用一用你的钢笔吗? 你的比我的好用。 b. 作宾语,例如: I love my motherland as much as you love yours.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 18 深圳市爱飞扬文化 我爱我的祖国就像你爱你的祖国一样深。 c. 作介词宾语,例如:一对一个性化辅导专家Your should interpret what I said in my sense of the word, not in yours. 你应当按我所用的词义去解释我说的话,而不能按你自己的意义去解释。 d. 作主语补语,例如: The life I have is yours. It's yours. It's yours. 我的生命属于你,属于你,属于你。6、双重所有格物主代词不可与 a, an, this, that, these, those, some, any, several, no, each, every, such, another, which 等词一起前Z,修饰一个名词,而必须用双重所有格。 公式为: a, an, this, that +名词+of +名词性物主代词。如: a friend of mine each brother of his7、反身代词1)列表 I myself we ourselves 2)作宾语 a. 有些动词需有反身代词 absent, bathe, amuse, blame, dry, cut, enjoy, hurt, introduce, behave We enjoyed ourselves very much last night. Please help yourself to some fish. b. 用于及物动词+宾语+介词 take pride in, be annoyed with, help oneself to sth. I could not dress (myself) up at that time. Please sit down. 请坐。 我今天不舒服。 事情本身并不重要。 那个时候我不能打扮我自己。 注:有些动词后不跟反身代词, get up, sit-down, stand up, wake up 等。 3)作表语; 同位语 be oneself: I am not myself today. The thing itself is not important. 我们昨晚玩得很开心。 请你随便吃点鱼。 you you yourself yourselves they it themselves itself she herself one oneself he himself8、相互代词1)相互代词只有 each other 和 one another 两个词组。它们表示句中动词所叙述联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 19 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家的动作或感觉在涉及的各个对象之间是相互存在的,例如: It is easy to see that the people of different cultures have always copied each other. 显而易见,不同文化的人总是相互借鉴的。 2)相互代词的句法功能: a. 作动词宾语: People should love one another. 人们应当彼此相爱。 b. 可作介词宾语: Dogs bark, cocks crow, frogs croak to each other. 狗吠、鸡鸣、蛙儿对唱。 说明:传统语法认为,相互关系存在于两个人或物之间用 each other, 存在于 两个以上人和物之间用 one another。现代英语中,两组词交替使用的实例也很多, 例如: He put all the books beside each other. 他把所有书并列摆放起来。 He put all the books beside one another. 他把所有书并列摆放起来。 Usually these small groups were independent of each other. 这些小团体通常是相互独立的。 c. 相互代词可加-'s 构成所有格,例如: The students borrowed each other's notes. 学生们互借笔记。9、指示代词1)指示代词分单数(this / that)和复数(these / those)两种形式,既可作限定 词又可作代词,例如: 单数 限定词:This girl is Mary. 代词: This is Mary. 2)指示代词的句法功能: a. 作主语 This is the way to do it. 这事儿就该这样做。 b. 作宾语 I like this better than that. 我喜欢这个甚至那个。 复数 Those men are my teachers. Those are my teachers.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 20 深圳市爱飞扬文化 c. 作主语补语 My point is this. 我的观点就是如此。 d. 作介词宾语 I don't say no to that. 我并未拒绝那个。 There is no fear of that. 那并不可怕。 说明 1:一对一个性化辅导专家指示代词在作主语时可指物也可指人,但作其他句子成分时只能指物,不能指 人,例如: (对)That is my teacher. 那是我的老师。 that 作主语,指人) ( 他要和这个姑娘结婚。 (this 作限定词) (this 作宾语时不能指人) (对)He is going to marry this girl. (错)He is going to marry this. (对)I bought this. 说明 2: that 和 those 可作定语从句的先行词,但 this 和 these 不能,同时,在作先行词 时,只有 those 可指人,试比较: (对) He admired that which looked beautiful. 指人) (错) He admired that who danced well. (对) He admired those who danced well. (those 指物) (that 作宾语时不能指人) 他赞赏跳舞好的人。 (those 指人) 他赞赏外表漂亮的东西。 (对) He admired those who looked beautiful. 他赞赏那些外表漂亮的人。 (those我买这个。 (this 指物,可作宾语)(对) He admired those which looked beautiful. 他赞赏那些外表漂亮的东西。10、疑问代词1) 疑问代词在句中起名词词组的作用, 用来构成疑问句。 疑问代词有下列几个: 指 指 人: who, whom, whose 物: what既可指人又可指物: which 2)疑问代词在句中应位于谓语动词之前,没有性和数的变化,除 who 之外也 没有格的变化。what, which, whose 还可作限定词。试比较: 疑问代词:Whose are these books on the desk? 桌上的书是谁的?联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 21 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家What was the directional flow of U. S. territorial expansion? 美国的领土扩张是朝哪个方向的? 限定词:Whose books are these on the desk? United States? 说明 1: 无论是作疑问代词还是限定词,which 和 what 所指的范围不同。what 所指的 范围是无限的,而 which 则指在一定的范围内,例如: Which girls do you like best? 你最喜欢哪个姑娘? What girls do you like best? 你喜欢什么样的姑娘? 说明 2: whom 是 who 的宾格,在书面语中,它作动词宾语或介词宾语,在口语中作宾 语时,可用 who 代替,但在介词后只能用 whom, 例如: Who(m) did you meet on the street? 你在街上遇到了谁?(作动词宾语) Who(m) are you taking the book to? 你要把这书带给谁?(作介词宾语,Z句首) To whom did you speak on the campus? 你在校园里和谁讲话了?(作介词宾语,Z介词后,不能用 who 取代。 ) 说明 3: 疑问代词用于对介词宾语提问时,过去的文体中介词和疑问代词通常一起放在 句末,现代英语中,疑问代词在句首,介词在句未,例如: For what do most people live and work? 大部分人生活和工作的目的是什么?(旧文体) What are you looking for? 你在找什么?(现代英语) 说明 4: 疑问代词还可引导名词性从句,例如: I can't make out what he is driving at. 我不知道他用意何在。 Can you tell me whose is the blue shirt on the bed? 你能告诉我床上的蓝衬衣是谁的吗? 桌上的书是谁的? What events led to most of the east of the Mississippi River becoming part of the 哪些事件使密西西比河以东的大部分土地归属于美国?联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 22 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家Much of what you say I agree with, but I cannot go all the way with you. 你说的我大部分同意,但并不完全赞同。练习一、用括号中的适当形式填空 1. Are these ________(you)pencils? Yes, they are ________(our). 2. ―Whose is this pencil? ―It‘s ________(I). 3. I love ________(they)very much. 4. She is________(I)classmate. 5. Miss Li often looks after________(she)brother. 6. ―Are these ________(they)bags ? ―No, they aren‘t ______(their). They are __ (we). 二、选择 1. If you drove more carefully, your uncle would be all right and you wouldn't have hurt_____. A. himself B. yourself C. itself D. yourselves 2. The schools in Shanghai are not different from________. A. those in Beijing B. that of Beijing C. Beijng D. beijing's students 3. All parents love their children, and my parents love_______, too. A. ours B. theirs C. them D. his 4. DWhen shall we meet next time?‖ D__________ day is OK.‖ A. Either B. Neither C. None D. Any 5. There are quite a few old books on the shelf , but______ of them is useful to him. A. both B. all C. none D. any 6. The Smiths have visited two famous cities. One is in Japan and_______ is in China. A. another B. other C. others D. the other 7. The pen is_______. She wrote ________name with it______. A. herself B. her C. herself D. hers 8. That bridge is almost broken. _______is not safe to cross the bridge.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 23 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家A. It B. She C. This D. That 9. These are_____ cups. ______ are over there. A. Yours B. Mine C. Our D. Your 10. The old men has_______ friends. So he often feels lonely. A. few B. a few C. little D. a little 11. -Which do you prefer, a bottle of orange or a bottle of milk? -_____,thanks. I'd like just a cup of tea. A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. None 12. -Who has a dictionary, children? -I have______. A. it B. this C. one D. so 13. ________are in the same class. A. Her and me B. She and l C. Me and her D. l and she 14. ______of them has a new dictionary A. Every B. Each C. All D. Both 15. His parents_______ English teachers. A. both are B. are both C. all are D. are all 三、用括号中所给代词的适当形式填空 1. Who can help ______ (she) to carry the box? 2. Mum, we are very hungry. Give ______ (we) some bread, please. 3. This is my puppet. That's ______ (you) puppet. 4. Open the door for ______(I), please. 5. Today is ______ (she) birthday. 6. David got a computer from ______ (he) parents. 7. This is your classroom. ______ (our) is next to the teachers' office. 8. My uncle has a daughter. He loves ______ (she) very much. 9. Tommy has a cute cat. ______ (it) name is Kitty. 10. Are there ______ (some) reading rooms in this building? 11. ---- U like collecting coins very much. ---- ______ (I) too. 12. ---- Is there ______ (some) water in the bottle? ---- Yes, there is. 13. ---- Whose books are these? ---- They're ______ (they), I think. 14. ---- How many students have ______ (they) birthdays in May?联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 24 深圳市爱飞扬文化 ---- No one.一对一个性化辅导专家15. What's the matter with ______? D you have problems with ______ homework? (you) 16. Let ______ (we) go and join _______ (they). 17. Is that ______ (her) bike? Yes, its _____ (her). 四、选出括号中正确的词,在正确的词上打勾。 1. This is(my / I)mother. 2. Nice to meet (your / you). 3. (He / His)name is Mark. 4. What‘s(she / her)name? 5. Excuse(me / my / I). 6. Are(your / you)Miss Li? 7. (I/ My)am Ben. 8. (She / Her)is my sister. 9. Fine , thank (your / you). 10. How old is (he / his) 五、用所给代词的正确形式填空。 1. These are ______ ( he ) brothers. 2. That is _______( she ) sister. 3. Lily is _______ ( Lucy ) sister. 4. Tom, this is _____ ( me ) cousin, Mary. 5. Now _____________(her parent) are in America. 6. Those __________ ( child ) are _____ ( I ) father‘s students. 7. Do you know ______ ( it ) name? 8. Mike and Tom __________ ( be ) friends. 9. Thanks for helping ________( I ). 10. ______(Ann 安)mother is ______(we) teacher. 六、单项选择。 ( )1. My family ____ a big family. My family ____all here. A. is, is B. are, are C. is, are D. are, is ( )2. This is __________. A. a picture of family C. a family‘s picture B. a picture of my family D. a family of my picture联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 25 深圳市爱飞扬文化 ( )3. Let‘s __________ good friends. A. be A. she‘s Yes, they are . A. they A. he A. Jim and Kate C. Jim‘s and Kate‘s A. in A. thank for C. Thank for A. Yes, they‘re C. Yes, they are B. of B. she B. these C. this C. her B. Jim and Kate‘s D. Jim and Kates‘ C. on B. Thanks for D. thanks for B. No, they are D. Yes, those are B. are B. her is C. is C. she is一对一个性化辅导专家D. am D. he is( )4. Is she your aunt? Yes, __________. ( )5. Are __________ coats yours? D. there D. hers( )6. Is that __________ uncle? No, it isn‘t ( )7. Mrs. Green is __________ grandmother.( )8. Do you know the name _____Mr. Green‘s son? D. or ( )9. __________ the great photo of your family.( )10. Are those your friends? __________.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 26 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家四、形容词和副词1.形容词及其用法形容词修饰名词,说明事物或人的性质或特征。通常,可将形容词分成性质形容词 和叙述形容词两类,其位Z不一定都放在名词前面。 1)直接说明事物的性质或特征的形容词是性质形容词,它有级的变化,可以用程 度副词修饰,在句中可作定语、表语和补语。例如:hot。 2)叙述形容词只能作表语,所以又称为表语形容词。这类形容词没有级的变化, 也不可用程度副词修饰。大多数以 a 开头的形容词都属于这一类。例如:afraid 害 怕的。 (错) He is an ill man. (对) The man is ill. (错) She is an afraid girl. (对) The girl is afraid. 这类词还有: well,unwell,ill,faint,afraid,alike,alive,alone,asleep,awake 等。 3)形容词作定语修饰名词时,要放在名词的前边。但是如果形容词修饰以-thing 为 字尾的词语时,要放在这些词之后。例如:something nice.以-ly 结尾的形容词1) 大部分形容词加-ly 可构成副词。但 friendly,deadly,lovely,lonely,likely, lively,ugly,brotherly,仍为形容词。 改错: (错) She sang lovely. (错) He spoke to me very friendly. (对) Her singing was lovely. (对) He spoke to me in a very friendly way. 2)有些以-ly 结尾既为形容词,也为副词,如 daily,weekly,monthly,yearly,early 等。例如: The Times is a weekly paper. 《时代周刊》为周刊。 The Times is published weekly. 《时代周刊》每周发行一期。用形容词表示类别和整体联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 27 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家1)某些形容词加上定冠词可以泛指一类人,与谓语动词的复数连接,如 the dead, the living,the rich,the poor,the blind,the hungry 等。例如: The poor are losing hope. 穷人行将失去希望。 2) 有关国家和民族的形容词加上定冠词指这个民族的整体,与动词的复数连用, 如 the British,the English,the French,the Chinese 等。例如: The English have wonderful sense of humor. 英国人颇有幽默感。多个形容词修饰名词的顺序多个形容词修饰名词时,其顺序为:限定词--数词--描绘词--(大小,长短,形状, 新旧,颜色)--出处--材料性质--类别--名词。例如: a small round table/ a tall gray building/ a dirty old brown shirt/ a famous German medical school/ an expensive Japanese sports car典型例题:1) Tony is going camping with ___ boys. A. little two other B. two little other C. two other little D. little other two 答案:C。由&限定词--数词--描绘词--(大小,长短,形状,新旧,颜色) --性质-名词&的顺序可知数词,描绘词,性质依次顺序,只有 C 符合答案。 2) One day they crossed the ____bridge behind the palace. A. old Chinese stone old 答案 A. 几个形容词修饰一个名词,他们的排列顺序是:年龄,形状,大小+颜色+ 来源+质地+用途+国家+名词。 3) ---- How was your recent visit to Qingdao? ---- It was great. We visited some friends,and spent the ___days at the seaside. A. few last sunny B. last few sunny C. last sunny few D. few sunny last 答案:B。本题考查多个形容词的排序问题。一般与被修饰形容词关系密切的形容 词靠近名词;如果几个形容词的重要性差不多,音节少的形容词在前,音节多的方 B. Chinese old stone C. old stone Chinese D. Chinese stone联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 28 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家在后,在不能确定时,可参照:限定词+数量词(序数词在前,基数词在后)+性状 形容词+大小、长短、高低等形体+新旧+颜色+国籍+材料+名词,如 those + three + beautiful + large + square +old + brown + wood + table。2.副词及其基本用法副词主要用来修饰动词,形容词,副词或其他结构。1)副词的位Z (1) 在动词之前。 (2) 在 be 动词、助动词之后。 (3) 多个助动词时,副词一般放在第一个助动词后。 注意: a. 大多数方式副词位于句尾,但宾语过长,副词可以提前,以使句子平衡。例如: We could see very clearly a strange light ahead of us.我们清楚地看到前面有奇怪的光。 b. 方式副词 well,badly,hard 等只放在句尾。例如: He speaks English well. 他英语说得好。 2)副词的排列顺序 (1) 时间,地点副词,小单位的在前,大单位在后。 (2) 方式副词,短的在前,长的在后,并用 and 或 but 等连词连接。例如: Please write slowly and carefully. 请写得慢一些,仔细一些 (3) 多个不同副词排列:程度+地点+方式+时间副词。 注意:副词 very 可以修饰形容词,但不能修饰动词。 改错:(错) (对) I very like English. I like English very much.注意:副词 enough 要放在形容词的后面,形容词 enough 放在名词前后都可。例如: I don't know him well enough. 他我不熟悉。 There is enough food for everyone to eat.有足够的食物供每个人吃。 There is food enough for everyone to eat. 3)兼有两种形式的副词联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 29 深圳市爱飞扬文化 (1) close 与 closely close 意思是&近&;closely 意思是&仔细地&。例如: He is sitting close to me. 他就坐在我边上。 Watch him closely. 盯着他。 (2) late 与 lately late 意思是&晚&;lately 意思是&最近&。例如: You have come too late. 你来得太晚了。 What have you been doing lately? 近来好吗? (3) deep 与 deeply一对一个性化辅导专家deep 意思是&深&,表示空间深度;deeply 时常表示感情上的深度,&深深地&。例如: He pushed the stick deep into the mud.他把棍子深深插进泥里。 Even father was deeply moved by the film.老爸也被电影深深打动了。 (4) high 与 highly high 表示空间高度;highly 表示程度,相当于 much。例如: The plane was flying high. 这架飞机飞得很高。 I think highly of your opinion. 你的看法很有道理。 (5) wide 与 widely wide 表示空间宽度;widely 意思是&广泛地&,&在许多地方&。例如: He opened the door wide. 他把门开得大大的。 English is widely used in the world.英语在世界范围内广泛使用。 (6) free 与 freely free 的意思是&免费&;freely 的意思是&无限制地&。例如: You can eat free in my restaurant whenever you like.无论什么时候, 我这饭铺免费对你 开放。 Y say what you like.你可以畅所欲言,想说什么就说什么。3.形容词与副词的比较级联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 30 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家大多数形容词(性质形容词)和副词有比较级和最高级的变化,即原级、比较级和 最高级,用来表示事物的等级差别。原级即形容词的原形,比较级和最高级有规则 变化和不规则变化两种。 1) 规则变化 单音节词和少数双音节词,加词尾-er,-est 来构成比较级和最高级。 构成法 一般单音节词未尾加-er,-est 以不发音的 e 结尾的单音词 和少数以- le 结尾的双音节 词只加-r,-st 以一个辅音字母结尾的闭音 节单音节词,双写结尾的辅 音字母,再加-er,-est &以辅音字母+y&结尾的双音 节词, y 为 i, 改 再加-er, -est 少数以-er,-ow 结尾的双音节 词未尾加-er,-est 其他双音节词和多音节词, 在前面加 more, most 来构成 比较级和最高级 2) 不规则变化 原级 good well(健康的) bad ill(有病的) old much/many little older/elder more less oldest/eldest most least worse worst 比较级 better 最高级 best busy busier busiest big bigger biggest nice nicer nicest 原级 tall 比较级 taller 最高级 tallestclever/narrow cleverer/ narrower cleverest/ narrowest important/ easily more important/ more easily most important/ most easily联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 31 深圳市爱飞扬文化 far farther/further一对一个性化辅导专家 farthest/furthest4.as+形容词或副词原级+as1)在否定句或疑问句中可用 so… as。例如: He cannot run so/as fast as you. 他没你跑得快。 2) as… as 中间有名词时采用以下格式: +形容词+ a +单数名词/ as + many/much 当 as +名词。例如: This is as good an example as the other is. 这个例子和另外一个一样好。 I can carry as much paper as you can. 你能搬多少纸,我也能。 3)用表示倍数的词或其他程度副词做修饰语时,放在 as 的前面。例如: This room is twice as big as that one. 这房间的面积是那间的两倍。 Your room is the same size as mine. 你的房间和我的一样大。 4)倍数+ as + adj. + as &=& 倍数+ the … + of。例如:This bridge is three times as long as that one. 这座桥的长度是那座的三倍。 This bridge is three times the length of that one. Your room is twice as large as mine. 你的房间是我的两倍大。 Your room is twice the size of mine.5.比较级形容词或副词+than例如: You are taller than I. 你比我高。 They lights in your room are brighter than those in mine.你房间的那些灯比我房间里的 亮。 注意: 1)要避免重复使用比较级。 (错) He is more cleverer than his brother. (对) He is more clever than his brother. (对) He is clever than his brother.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 32 深圳市爱飞扬文化 2)要避免将主语含在比较对象中。 (错) China is larger than any country in Asia. (对) China is larger than any other countries in Asia. 3)要注意对应句型,遵循前后一致的原则。 The population of Shanghai is larger than that of Beijing. It is easier to make a plan than to carry it out. 4)要注意定冠词在比较级中的使用。 比较:Which is larger, Canada or Australia? Which is the larger country, Canada or Australia? She is taller than her two sisters. She is the taller of the two sisters. 5)可修饰比较级的词一对一个性化辅导专家(1)a bit, a little, rather, much, far, by far, many, a lot, lots, a great deal, any, still, even 等。 (2)还可以用表示倍数的词或度量名词作修饰语。 (3)以上词(除 by far)外,必须Z于比较级形容词或副词的前面。 典型例题: 1)---- Are you feeling ____? ---- Yes,I'm fine now. A. any well B. any better C. quite good D. quite better 答案:B. any 可修饰比较级,quite 修饰原级,well 的比较级为 better. 2)The experiment was____ easier than we had expected. A. more 答案:C. B. much more C. much D. more much much 可修饰比较级,因此 B,C 都说得通,但 easier 本身已是比较级,不需 more,因此 C 为正确答案。 3)If there were no examinations, we should have ___ at school. A. the happiest time happier time 答案:D。 B. a more happier time C. much happiest time D. a much联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 33 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家6.many, old 和 far1) 如果后接名词时,much more +不可数名词,many more +可数名词复数。 2) old 有两种比较级和最高级形式: older/oldest 和 elder/eldest。elder,eldest 只用 于兄弟姐妹的长幼关系。例如: My elder brother is an engineer. 我哥哥是个工程师。 Mary is the eldest of the three sisters. 玛丽是三姐妹中最大的。 3) far 有两种比较级,farther,further。一般 father 表示距离,further 表示进一步。 例如: I have nothing further to say. 我没什么要说了。7.the+最高级+比较范围1)形容词最高级前通常必须用定冠词 the,副词最高级前可不用。例如: The Sahara is the biggest desert in the world. 撒哈拉沙漠是世界上最大的沙漠。 形容词 most 前面没有 the,不表示最高级的含义,只表示&非常&。例如: It is a most important problem. =It is a very important problem. 这是个很重要的问题。 注意:使用最高级要注意将主语包括在比较范围内。 (错) Tom is the tallest of his three brothers. (对) Tom is the tallest of the three brothers. 2) 下列词可修饰最高级,by far, far, much, mostly, almost。例如: This hat is nearly / almost the biggest. 这帽子差不多是最大的了。 注意: a. very 可修饰最高级,但位Z与 much 不同。 This is the very best. This is much the best. b. 序数词通常只修饰最高级。例如: Africa is the second largest continent.非洲是第二大洲。联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 34 深圳市爱飞扬文化 3) 最高级的意义有时可以用比较级表示出来。例如:一对一个性化辅导专家Mike is the most intelligent in his class. 马克是班上最聪明的。 Mike is more intelligent than any other students in his class. 4) &否定词语+比较级&,&否定词语+ so… as&结构也可以表示最高级含义。例如: Nothing is so easy as this. 没比这更简单的了。 =Nothing is easier than this. =This is the easiest thing.8.和 more 有关的词组1) the more…the more… 越……就越……。例如:The harder you work,the greater progress you'll make. 越努力,进步越大。 2) more B than A=less A than B??? 与其说 A 不如说 B。例如: He is more lazy than slow at his work. = He is less slow than lazy at his work. 他工作 时,与其说是反应慢不如说是懒。 3) no more… than… 与……一样……,不比……多。例如: The officials could see no more than the Emperor. 官员们看到的和皇帝一样多。 no less… than… 与……一样……。例如: He is no less diligent than you. 他和你一样勤勉。 4) more than 不只是,非常。例如: She is more than kind to us all. 她对我们非常热心。 典型例题 1)The weather in China is different from____. A. in America B. one in America C. America D. that in America 答案:D. 本题意为&中国的天气比美国热。&比较的是天气而不是国家,C 不能选。 A 没有名词,后句成分不全,排除。B 和 D 中,B 中的 one 常用来代替可数名词, 而 that 可车以代替不可数或抽象名词,所以选 D。 2)After the new technique was introduced,the factory produced ___ tractors in 1988 as联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 35 深圳市爱飞扬文化 the year before. A. as twice many B. as many twice一对一个性化辅导专家C. twice as many D. twice many as答案 C. 此句意为&这个厂 1988 能生产的拖拉机是往年的两倍&。表示倍数用&倍数+ as + 形容词原形+ as +比较对象&的句型。所以此句答案为 C。练习一、写出下列形容词或副词的比较级、最高级 old________ young_______ tall______ long________ short________ strong________ big________ small_______ fat________ thin__________ heavy______ light________ nice________ good_________ beautiful_________ low_________ high_________ slow_______ fast________ late_________ early_________ far_________ well_______ 二、根据句意填入单词的正确形式: ________联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 36 深圳市爱飞扬文化 1. My brother is two years __________(old)than me. 2. Tom is as ________(fat) as Jim. 3. Is your sister __________(young) than you? Yes,she is. 4. Who is ___________(thin),you or Helen? Helen is. 5. Whose pencil-box is __________(big),yours or hers? Hers is. 6. Mary‘s hair is as __________(long) as Lucy‘s.一对一个性化辅导专家7.Ben ______ (jump) ________ (high) than some of the boys in his class. 8.________ Nancy sing __________ (well) than Helen? Yes, she _____. 9.Fangfang is not as _________ (tall) as the other girls. 10.My eyes are __________(big) than ________ (she).. 11.Which is ___________(heavy),the elephant or the pig? 12.Who gets up _________(early),Tim or Tom? 13._____the girls get up_______(early) than the boys?No,they______. 14. Jim runs _____(slow). But Ben runs _____(slow). 15.The child doesn‘t_____(write) as ____(fast) as the students. 三、翻译句子: 1、谁比 Jim 年纪大?是你。 ________ _________ than David? ________ is _________than Jim? ________ are. Gao Shan ________. ________is,I think. 2、谁比 David 更强壮?是 Gao Shan. 3、谁的铅笔更长,他的还是她的?我想是她的。 _________ pencil is _________,______or________? 4、谁的苹果更重,你的姐姐的还是你的弟弟的? 我的弟弟的。 _________ apples ________ ________,your _______ or your _______? My ____________ ___________. 5、你和你的叔叔一样高吗?是的。 _________ ________as _________as your uncle? 6、他和他的朋友 Jim 一样年轻。 He _______ as __________ as ________ ________ Jim. 7、她和她的双胞胎哥哥一样胖吗?不,她比他瘦。 ________ ________ as _________ as______ twin _______? No, _________ _________ than him. 8.Yang Ling 每天睡得比 SuYang 晚。 Yang Ling ________ to _______ ________ than Su Yang every day. Yes,I am.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 37 深圳市爱飞扬文化 9.我跳得和 Mike 一样远。 I _________ as _______ as Mike. 10.Tom 比你跑得快吗?不是的,他和我跑得一样快。 ____ Tom _____ _____ than you?一对一个性化辅导专家No,he _______. He_____ as_____ as_____. _________ soon.11.多做运动,你会更强壮。 ________ more exercise,you‘ll ________ 12.我的科学很好,但是语文不好。 I ______ ________ at Science. But I don‘t _________ well in Chinese. 13. 你放风筝比王兵放得高吗?不,我比他放得低。 ____you_______the kite_____than Wang bing? 14.我喜欢游泳。我所有的朋友都游得比我慢。 I like_______.All my______ 15.我的姐姐起得比我早。 My_____ _____ up _____than me. 16.女孩比男孩唱得好吗?是的。 ____the girls______ She doesn‘t ____ ______ ______the boys? ______ Yes,they ____. _____than_____. 17.她不擅长体育。但我跳得没有她高。 _____ in PE. But I don‘t 18.你足球踢得比你的同班同学好吗?不,他们踢得和我一样好。 ___ you ____football _____than your classmates? 19.我母亲比我父亲年纪小。 20.她的毛衣和我的一样重。 My_____ No,they____as____as me. _____ ______than my ______. _______ _______than me. No,I______it _____than___._____sweater_____ as_______as_____.21.我的连衣裙太短了。我想买一条大点的。 My dress_____ too_____. I want to _____a______one. 22. I'm taller than Mike .(该成用原级的比较) I'm _________ as ________ as Mike . 四、将下列各组单词重新排序.使构成有意义地词组。 1. fat, the, cat, white____________________________ 2. Olympics, green, a, great_________________________ 3. expensive, that, jacket, brown_____________________ 4.an, book., interesting, thick_______________________ 5. round, three, plates, yellow___________________________________ 五、选词填空 1. My sister is getting _____.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 38 深圳市爱飞扬文化 A. fater and fater C. more fatter and fatter A. friend A. tallest. in B. friendly B. taller. in B. fatter and fatter D. more and more fatter C. more friendly C. most tall. of D. as. as C. more beautiful C. faster一对一个性化辅导专家2. They are ________to us than before. D. friendier D. more tall. of 3. Jack is the ______ boy ________our class. 4. It is not _______ warm _________ yesterday. Put on more clothes. A. so . on B. so. in A. beautiful A. slower A.good A.May be B.well B.May C. as .at 5. Hamgzhou is one of ____cities I have visited. B. Beauitifulier D. the most beautiful D. the fastest 6. Both Andy and I drive slowly. Tom drives fast. So Tom drives ________of all. B. the slowest C.very C.Maybe C.What;fine D.How D.How;good 7.My sister is a ____________ girl. 8.一 Is it your toy taxi?一 No. ___________ it‘s his. 9.______ are you?― I‘m ______, thank you. A.What;good A.Yes A. black B.How;fine 10.一 Can you help me?― ___________. B.Excuse me B.blue C.Certainly C.green C.blue;white C.very C.Excuse me C.often 11.The grass around my house is Very________. 12.The sky is ________. The c1oud is _________. A.blue;red A.much A.No A.very B.red;brown B.very much B.Certainly B.much 13.The child is __________ kind. 14.一 Could I use your pen,please? ― __________. 15.I _________ go to School at 8:00 a.m. 16.I have an _________ doll. A.old beautiful B.beautiful o1d C.small old 17.They ______ clothes.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 39 深圳市爱飞扬文化 A.is A.am B. am B. is C. are C. are C. old tall English B.blue一对一个性化辅导专家18.The tall boy _________ playing basketball. 19.Mr Wang is a _________ teacher. A. tall old English B. English old tall 20.Oranges are __________. A.purple C.orange五、数 词1、 数词的种类 数词分基数词和序数词 基数词是表示自然数列的词, 例如; one , two ,three ,four….. 序数词是表示先后顺序的词, 例如: first, second , third,fourth…联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 40 深圳市爱飞扬文化 2、 基数词和序数词的表示法一对一个性化辅导专家1) .基数词单词的拼写:1~12 为单词,13~19 都以后缀-teen 结尾,20 至 90 这样 的整十数都以后缀-ty 结尾,其他基数词中间加连字符号D-‖再按照上述的变化进行。 例:21→twenty-one 56-- fifty-six 85→eighty-five 三位数的构成为:几+百+and+末两位(或末一位)数 例:132→one hundred and thirty-two 205→two hundred and five 千以上的数字的读法:从后面往前,每三位数作为一个单位,分别为 thousand, million. 32, 548, 652, 读作:thirty two million, five hundred and forty eight thousand, six hundred and fifty two 2). 序数词=基数词+th (1、2、3 为 first, second, third)。但以下几种情况要注意: (1) fifth (第五),eighth (第八),ninth (第九),twelfth (第十二) (2) 以 ty 结尾的基数词变词尾为 tieth 例:twenty→twentieth, ninety→ninetieth (3)复合序数词只需要将相应基数词中最后一位变成序数词,其余不变。 例:第二十一→twenty-first 第二百四十五→two hundred and forty-fifth 3. 基数词序数词的用法 1). hundred, thousand, million 与数字连用,表示一定量的具体数字,不用复数, 但表示不定概念可用复数 例:three hundred people, millions of people 2). 基数词表示时刻。 例:7 点 seven o‘clock, 7:20 seven twenty 3). 给某些事物编号 例:Lesson One=the first lesson Bus No. 2 7 月 1 日=July I (July Ist) 1996 年 6 月 3 日=June 3, 1996=June the third, nineteen ninety-six 4). 有关分数表示法。分子是基数词,分母是序数词。当分子大于 1 时,分母就 用复数。 例:I‘ve read one-fifth of the books. I‘ve finished three-fifths of the words. 5). 有关倍数表示法联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 41 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家两倍用 twice, 三倍以上用数词+times, 要注意倍数在句子的位Z。 例:The door is three times the size of this. 6). 十位数字(个位为零)的基数词以复数形式出现时,表示年代、年龄 例:She is a good-looking woman in her forties. (forties 指 40―49 岁之间) 4. 数词实练习题解析: 1). The English for 10,440 is A. ten thousand , four hundreds and forty B. ten thousand, four hundred and forty C. ten thousands, four hundred and forty D. ten thousand and four hundred, forty 本题在于掌握千以上数字的读法,在千、百前面有数字,不加复数;百位、十位中 间加 and ,每三位为一组,再加相应的单位即可,故选 B 2). of the workers in the factory is about two hundred, workers. A. The number, first-third number, three quarters 分数表达法前文阐述已经很多,应表示为 one-third. 要区分 the number of 与 a number of , the number of 指D……的数量‖ ,谓语动词用单数; a number of 意为D许多‖,谓语动词为复数。故选 B 3). --- Can you write the number eighty-five thousand , six hundred and twenty-six? --- Yes, it is A. 85662 B. 85626 . C. 85006 D. 85000 B. The number, one-third C. A number, half D. A of them are women .千以上的数字,从后往前三个数为一个单位,即从 85 之后顺次写出三个数即可,即 626,连在一起即为 85626。故选 B. 4). About A. fouth-fifths of the books in our school library are written in Chinese. B. four C fifth C. four Cfifths D.fourths-fifth本题考查分数的表达法,分子用基数词,分母用序数词,当分子大于 1, 分母用复数,因此它的表达法为 four-fifths,故选 C。 5). The road is over A. six hundred and fifty-two meters long. B. six hundreds and fifty twoC. six hundred, fifty Ctwo D. six hundred, fifty and two 百、千、百万等词与数字连用不用复数,因此不加 s。其次表示百位数时要在百位 和十位之间(无十位,则在百位和个位之间)加 and ,再次在个位与十位之间要有联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 42 深圳市爱飞扬文化 连字符D-‖,故本题选 A 6). January A. one B. two is New Year‘s Day. C. the first D. the second一对一个性化辅导专家某月的几号要用序数词表示,读时序数词前要加 the 。故选 C 7). Take the A. nine B. ninth turning on your night. C. nineteen D.nineth根据题意判断本题考第几个转弯处需用序数词,拼写正确的只有 B练习1. There are A. the seven 2. I think that the A. twenty-one -days in a week. B. seventh C. the seventh D. seven D. twentieth-one century (世纪) will bring us more hopes. B. twentieth-first C. twenty-first3. -- How many students are there in your school? the students in our school over two thousand. A. T is C. A is 4. The new student is in A. Class 2 -6. teachers. A. The number, two-thirds C. A number, half B. The number, two-third D. A number, three-quarters B. T are D. A are . C. 2 Class D. class 2B. Class Second ,but I‘m not sure.5. --How many teachers are there in your school? A. Hundreds B. Hundred C. Hundreds of D. One hundredof the teachers in our school is about one hundred, and of them are women联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 43 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家7. --- Dad , when will you be free? You agreed to go to the seaside with me four days ago. --- I am sorry, Jean. But I think I will have a A. four-days B. four-day C. four days holiday soon. D. four day8. Fan Zhiyi‘s transfer to Dundee Football Club at the end of last year aroused (激起) Chinese people‘s interest. A. thousand of A. 1989, Oct 21st C. 21 Oct, ber , 1989 10. &Seven five& can be written A. five sevens A. Page 11 B. five to seven B. the 11 st page 11. Please turn to ______. C. page 11 D. page the 11 th 12. At night we can see ______ stars in the sky. A. thousands and thousands of C. a thousand and thousands A. hundred of books C. hundreds of books 14. I have been to the village ________. B. hundred times 15. There are ____ students in our school. A. four―hundred and forty―five C. four hundreds and forty―five B. the three first 17. May is ____ of a year. B. the fifth month 18. We live in ______. A. the twenty-first century C. century twenty-one 19. He said he was going to be free in _______. A. one and a half hour B. one hour and half B. the century twenty-one D. the century twenty-first C. three the first C. the five months B. four hundred and forty―five D. four hundred and forty five A. thirst three D. the first three A. the fifth months D. the five month B. thousand and thousands of D. thousand and thousand B. the hundreds of books D. hundred of book A. a hundred time D. hundred of times C. hundreds of times B. thousand . B. Oct. 21st ,1989 D. 21st of Octber, 1989 . C. seven fives D. five past seven C. thousands of D. thousands 9. This story happened on13. There are some _____ in our classroom.16. The teacher told me to go over _____ lessons.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 44 深圳市爱飞扬文化 C. one and half hours ---There is only _____English book on it. A. a B. an C. one B. the Room 403 D. the C. the 403 room 21. Mr Smith stayed in _____ last night. A. Room 403一对一个性化辅导专家 D. an hour and a half20. ---How many English books are there on the table?D. 403 the room22. The road is _________. A. two thousand and five hundred metres long C. long one thousand five hundred metre D. a thousand and five hundreds metres long 23. He joined the army on ______ of May 1980. A. 1 st A. a B. the 1 B. one C. first C. once D. the first D. first D. eight D. the twelveth B. twenty-fifth D. twenty-five B. Lesson Ten-second D. Twelfth lesson 24. Is Sunday the ____ day of the week? 25. March the _____ is Women‘s Day. A. eighth A. nineth B. ninth B. ninth C. tenth C. nine 26. September is the _____month of the year. 27. December the ____ is Christmas. A. twenty-five C. twentieth-five A. Lesson ten-two C. the Twelfth Lesson B. two thousands metres long28. Another way of saying Lesson 12 is __________.Complete the sentences according to the numerals: (用 past 或 to 的句型)1. What time is it ? (8:30) 2. What is it ? (9:15) 3. What time is it ? (7;45) 4. What was the date ? (1893 年 1 月 226 日) It‘s ___________________________. It‘s ___________________________. It‘s ___________________________.联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 45 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家It____________________________________________________________________.Translate the following into English:1. 电话号码 8485308 _____________________ 2. 2. 第六十四中学 ___________________ 3. 成千上万的儿童 _____________________ 4. 4. 两个月半 _______________________ 5. 45 路公共汽车 ______________________ 6. 三分之一 _______________________ 7. 五分之四 ________________________ 8. 8. 第 501 房间 _____________________ 9. 第二层 _________________________ 10. 10. 第三次 ______________________ 11. 第五册 _______________________ 12. 两周半 ____________________ 13.他每天早上总是第一个到校。_________________________________________ 14. 第三天早上玛丽没有迟到。 _____________________________________________ 15. 这本书我昨晚读了 20 页。 ______________________________________________. 16. 最近的医院离他们学校约 4―5 公里。 ____________________________________ 17. 在二十世纪三十年代 ___________________ 18. 中华路 21 号__________________六、介词概述联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 46 深圳市爱飞扬文化一对一个性化辅导专家介词是英语中很活跃的词,一般Z于名词之前。它常和名词或名词 性词语构成介词短语。同一个介词常和不同的词语搭配形成固定搭 配,表示不同意义1.地点介词 in, at, on above, below, over, under, among, between 的用法 及区别1)in, at 与 on 的用法及区别 ①in 表示地点,意为D在…内‖,用于内部。 如:There isn‘t a cloud in the sky. 天空中没有一片云。 He put his hands in his pockets. 他把手放入口袋。 What‘s in the box? 盒子里有什么? ②on 意为D在…上面‖,用于表面接触,指在一个平面上。 如:What‘s on the table? 桌子上有什么? There was a carpet on the floor. 地板上铺着一块地毯。 ③表示D在某地‖时,at 后面接小地方,in 后接大地方。 如:at home 在家 at the bus stop 在汽车站 in China 在中国 in the world 在世界 上 2)above 与 below 的用法及区别 above 的意思是D在…之上‖D高于…‖,表示相对高度,不一定是在正上方,它的 反义词是 below。 如:The plane flew above the clouds. 飞机在云层上面飞行。 The Dead Sea is below sea level. 死海的海面低于海平面。 3)over 与 under 的用法及区别 over 的意思是D在…之上‖,表示垂直之上,其反义词是 under。联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 47 深圳市爱飞扬文化 如:There is a bridge over the river. 河上有座桥。 There is a boat under the bridge. 桥下有只船。 4)among 与 between 的用法及区别一对一个性化辅导专家between 一般指D两者之间‖。among 用于三个或三个以上的人或物之间,或笼统 的一群人或一些物之中。 如:The house stands between two farms. 这座房子位于两个农场之间。 The house stands among farms. 这座房子位于农场之间。 5)beside 与 near 的用法及区别(本部分只出现在教师版中) ①beside 表示D近旁‖D紧靠‖,相当于 next to。 如:Come and sit beside me. 来坐在我的身旁。 ②near 意为D在…附近‖,可以表示空间、时间关系等。 如:He sits near the window. 他坐在窗户附近。 6)in front of 与 in the front of 的用法及区别(本部分只出现在教师版中) in front of 表示D在…之前‖。表示在某一空间外部的前面,in the front of 表示在 某一空间内部的前面。 如:There are some trees in front of the classroom. 教室前有一些树。 Don‘t sit in the front of the car. 不要坐在小汽车的前部。 3)方式介词 like 像… with 用… in 用… by 用… 方式介词:with, by, in 的用法及区别 with, by, in 表示工具、手段和材料时,with 多指用工具,用身体的某一部位或 器官;by 表示使用的方法、手段;in 指使用某种语言、工具的具体类型等。 如:You can see it with your own eyes. 你可以亲自去看看。 Why don‘t we go there by car instead? 我们为什么不坐小汽车去呢? She can speak it in English. 她能用英语说。联系方式:9 联系地址:深圳市南山区前海路阳光棕榈园 26 栋阳光会所二楼 48 深圳市爱飞扬文化 4)其他含义的介词一对一个性化辅导专家of 具有…的性质 with 带有… without 没有… instead of 而不是… except 除了… beside 包括…在内2.表示时间的介词1)in , on,at 在……时 in 表示较长时间,如世纪、朝代、时代、年、季节、月及一般(非特指)的早、 中、晚等。 如 in the 20th century, in the 1950s, in 1989, in summer, in January, in the morning, in one‘s life , in one‘s thirties 等。 on 表示具体某一天及其早、中、晚。 如 on May 1st, on Monday, on New Year‘s Day, on a cold night in January, on a fine morning, on Sunday afternoon 等。 at 表示某一时刻或较短暂的时间,或泛指圣诞节,复活节等。 如 at 3:20, at this time of year, at the beginning of, at the end of …, at the age of …, at Christmas, at night, at noon, at this moment 等。 注意 在 last, next, this, that, some, e

我要回帖

更多关于 虐杀原形停止工作问题 的文章

随机推荐