we are a familyhaving a birthday

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.we are ___________(have)a birthday party.2.there are lots of children at__________(ben)party.3.it is _______(five)of october.4.my birthday is coming.let's __________(has)a party.5.would you like___________(play) with me?
闷骚TA0244
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
havingBen'sthe fifthhaveto play
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
having/a/we/party/are连词成句
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
We are having a party .我们正在参加一个聚会不用适当形式填空吧 应该就是这样了希望这个答案你能用得上、、
其他类似问题
we are having a party
we are having a party 我们正在参加一个聚会
we are having a party
扫描下载二维码35.We are having a school trip this Sunday.We feel .Ⅷ.单项选择 从每小题所给的四个选项中.选出一个正确答案.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
35.We are having a school trip this Sunday.We feel .Ⅷ.单项选择 从每小题所给的四个选项中.选出一个正确答案. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
Hello, boys and girls. My name is Wu Da. It’s Sunday, 1.__________weare all in the 2.________. Look! Our English teacher is talking with some 3.__________.What are we doing? We are having a(n) 4.___________ in the classroom. Now, LiMing is singing an English song.5._________ is playing the piano? Oh, it’s XiaXue. She has two piano lessons every 6.__________, and she can play the pianovery 7.________. Wang Hao and Hu Min are dancing to the music.Who is the little boy? That’s Guo Kai, our Englishteacher’s 8._________. He is only four years old. He is eating a(n) 9.__________.Why are we having the party? Today is Steve’s 10.___________. His parents areworking in another city and can’t have a birthday party for him. So we have itfor him. Steve is really happy.&
用所给词的适当形式填空。(10分)【小题1】She used ___________ (be) a teacher.【小题2】They got ___________ (marry) last year.【小题3】They ______________ (write) fifteen songs so far.【小题4】It is _____________ (meaning) to help people in need.【小题5】The ______________ (develop) of my town is very fast.【小题6】The ______________ (perform) all wore beautiful costumes.【小题7】I spend my pocket money on some _____________ (stationery).【小题8】These vegetables are ___________ (harm), you can eat them safely.【小题9】Look! She is dancing so _____________ (beautiful).【小题10】We are having a fantastic time __________ (visit) Disneyland.
Dear Jenny,How’s it going? Are you busy with your study these days?I’ve been back at school &&41&&nearly four weeks. I’m very glad to tell you that great &&42&&have taken place in our school this term. First of all, we’re asked to “clear our plates” when having our meals and say &&43&&to wasting. Some of us used to order more than what we could eat. That was a big waste of food. Now we need to &&&44&&the food we order. We should also stop wasting in some other ways. For example, we should turn off the lights when we &&&45&&the classroom. And our school has opened up some fields for us to learn how to grow vegetables. Each class is given a small garden and our class has decided to grow some tomatoes and beans( 豆类) in our &&&46&&time. I think that’ll be very interesting. Maybe I’ll be able to &&&47&&you some beans we’ve grown by ourselves next time! What’s more, we have only two classes in the afternoon &&&48&&we have more time for after-school activities. I’m one of the traffic safety volunteers in our school. After school, we take turns to& go to the streets near our school and ask people to &&&49&&the traffic rules. I think we are having a different school life now! Please write back soon and tell &&50&&more about your school.Yours, Wang Wei【小题1】A.in B.for C.on D.at【小题2】A.changesB.things C.interestsD.lessons【小题3】A.yesB.helloC.noD.thanks【小题4】A.cleanB.payC.cook D.finish【小题5】A.leaveB.reachC.openD.build【小题6】A.busyB.freeC.happyD.sad【小题7】A.plantB.buyC.postD.lend【小题8】A.becauseB.whenC.before D.so【小题9】A.followB.makeC.breakD.think【小题10】A.himB.her C.you D.me
根据句子意思,填入合适的介词。1.You should listen__________ the teacher in class.2.Are you ready __________the class?3.There are twobeautiful pictures __________ the wall.4.Happy Birthday! Thisis the present _________ you.5.We are having asports meeting __________ the playground now.&
_____ good time we are having!A.What &&&&&&&&&&& B.What a &&&&&&&&&& C.How &&&&&&&&&&&& D.How a&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 are we having 的文章

随机推荐