what does she likeare you up to kemzie she ask

> 【答案带解析】根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限一词. One d...
根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限一词.One day in winter, the cold north wind was blowing hard. Then the sun began to shine1. f
the clouds. The north wind said to the sun, “I am very strong. I am stronger than you. I am the strongest in the2. w
.” The sun said, “No, no. You are not so strong as I.” “Well, I’ll3. s
you how strong I am,” said the north wind. Just then a traveler came along. He had a thick cloak on. “I can make that 4. m
take off his cloak,” said the north wind. And he blew and blew. But the traveler held his cloak closely about him. Then the sun said, “Now I’ll try.” The sun began to shine upon him. It became warmer and warmer. The traveler said, “How warm it is!” and took off his cloak. “Now you5.s
I am stronger than you, Mr. North Wind,” said the sun. (改编于《初中英语读本》七年级上册)  
试题分析:短文讲述的是太阳和北风的故事。冬天,北风呼啸,太阳也从云层里钻了出来。北风认为自己在世间最强大,于是告诉太阳,自己能够轻易地吹落行人的外套。可是风吹得越大,行人把外套拉得越紧。然后太阳开始尝试,太阳在行人的头顶上照耀着,一会儿,行人觉得越来越热,于是脱下了外套。
考点分析:
考点1:短文填空
& & & &短文填空答题技巧&
& & & &这种题型失分较多。首先需要从整体上理解文章,这是很关键的。其次,要知道所给词语的意义和词性,一般来讲,所给的词语以名词、动词和形容词为主,有时也给出副词、介词、连词或代词。然后,通过文章内容尽力分析空白处所缺的部分是什么成分,应该用什么样的词性,实际上这里更多地涉及到了句法知识中的句子成分和简单句的基本句型等语法知识。比如说名词一般用作主语、宾语或表语;动词一般置于主语之后用作谓语;形容词一般用作定语、表语或宾语补足语;副词一般修饰谓语动作,用作状语;介词最大的特征是置于名词或代词之前,构成介词短语;连词一般用来引导一个从句。最后,把干扰选项排除掉,并且把答案都填进空白处检查一遍文章。
相关试题推荐
根据要求完成下列句子, 每空一词。1.Millie does after-school activities in the afternoon.(否定句)Millie
after-school activities in the afternoon.2.Is this your book, Amy?
(做否定回答)No, _______
________.3.It takes the boy half an hour to practise football every day. (就划线部分提问)______ ______does it take the boy to practise everyday?4.The little girl goes to school on foot every morning. (改为同义句)The little girl _____ _______school every morning.5.It is a long way from Kitty’ home to her school. (写出同义句)Kitty lives _________ __________ from her school. 
根据句意用所给的单词的适当形式填空。1.There are many ______of flowers in the garden.(kind)2.I have many hobbies, such as reading, drawing and ______.(dance)3.Would you like to show ______around our school? (he).4.I wish all the ______ to everyone in your family.(good)5.In the evenings, Eddie seldom _____out.(go) 
根据句意和汉语提示写出单词,完成句子。1.At the _____of five, the girl came to China.(年龄)2.Everything is ______. Let’s begin our meeting. (准备好)3.Some dogs just don’t know how to have ______.(乐趣)4.Mr. Lee asks us to keep ______every day.(日记)5.The girl is very ______. We all like her.(可爱的) 
阅读与回答问题Today it is dust(灰尘)outside. The wind is whipping (拍打)at the earth and sending clouds of brown dirt all around the town.I sit there on the doorstep and watch the woman come back from work.Finally, I see Grandma carrying her basket. She is covered in dust and looks tired, but she smiles when she sees me.“What are you up to, Kemzie?” she asks.“Waiting for you! I say. “I want you to come and help me plant trees.”“Trees?” asks Grandma.I tell Grandma that someone came to speak to us at school today about tree planting.I tell her I want to help out in the nursery(苗圃) just out of town where they grow the trees.“We need the trees to give us wood, shade and fruit, and to help keep the earth well,” I say quickly.Grandma laughs, and puts her basket down.“You go if you want, but I have to make dinner,” she says. For a moment I feel bad. I shouldn’t leave Grandma now. I should help her chop(砍)wood for the fire and cook the food she got at the market.Mum and dad died, Grandma is looking after all our family. It’s hard work for her. (改编于《新理念英语》初中一年级第一册)回答下面5个问题, 每题答案不超过6个词。1.What does Grandma do when she sees Kemzie?__________________________________________________________2.Where does Kemzie want to work?__________________________________________________________3.What can trees help us?__________________________________________________________4.How does Kemzie feel when her grandma would plant trees with her?__________________________________________________________5.What do you think of Kemzie?__________________________________________________________ 
Here are some short messages. Emma got all of them on her mobile phone yesterday. Please read them carefully and find the answers to the questions.Hey, Emma. I’m going to have a party this weekend. Would you come and join us?SusanEmma,Home Alone V is now on show at People’s Cinema. See the film?JessieEmma,Mr. Lee said your computer is OK now. You can go and get it from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.JamesEmma,Call me, please.VickyEmma,Buy some fruit on your way home. Thanks.VickyEmma,Language Centre needs English teachers with computer skills(技能).Jane1.What is Susan going to do this weekend?A. Buy some fruit.
B. See a film.C. Have a party.
D. Do homework.2.Home Alone V is the name of __________.A. a book
D. a story3.When can Emma go and get her computer back?A. 6:00 a.m.
B. 10 p.m. C. 9:30 a.m.
D. 11:00 a.m.4.Who asked Emma to call back?A. Vicky.
B. Jessie.
D. Susan.5.What kind of teacher does Language Centre need?A. Computer.
B. English.C. History.
D. Geography. 
题型:其他题
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.学年度第一学期期中考试
七年级英语试卷
( 试卷满分:120分 考试形式:闭卷)
第一部分 (选择题,共65分)
听力部分(共20小题,每题1分,计20分)
A. 听对话回答问题。
本部分共有10小题,每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟时间阅读题目;听完后,你将有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。
) 1. What is Simon good at?
) 2. How does Peter usually go home after school?
) 3. What is Sandy doing in the classroom?
) 4. When does the woman get up on Sunday?
) 5. How often does Millie go on picnics with her family?
A. Once a month.
B. Twice a year.
C. Three times a year.
) 6. Who does Simon often play football with at weekends?
A. His cousins.
B. His classmates.
C. His friends.
) 7. When is School Open Day?
A. On November 14th.
B. On November 15th.
C. On November 16th.
) 8. What is Mr Wu?
A. A Chinese teacher.
B. An English teacher.
C. A Math teacher.
) 9. Where is David?
A. At home.
B. In the supermarket.
C. In the school.
)10. When is the reading room open?
A. In the morning.
B. At noon.
C. In the afternoon.
B. 听对话和短文回答问题
你将听每段对话或短文前听到一段对话和两篇短文,各听两遍。你将有时间阅读相关小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题你将有5秒钟的作答时间。
听下面一段对话,回答第11~12小题。
)11.How many children are there in Kristy’s family?
)12. What does she really want to be?
A. A doctor.
B. A teacher.
C. A singer.
Jessica’s life
Go to school at
after school
Watch a film
at weekends
Go on a holiday In
听一篇短文,回答第13~15题。请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。
)13. A. 7:00
)14. A. basketball
B. volleyball
)15. A. June
听下面一段短文,完成16~20小题。
)16. What is the school like?
A. Beautiful.
)17. How many classrooms does the school have?
C. Twenty.
)18. Where is the library?
A. Beside the classrooms.
B. Behind the playground.
C. Near the playground.
)19. Which floor is the art rooms on?
A. On the first floor.
B. On the ground floor.
C. On the second floor.
)20. What can the students do in the hall?
A. Have meetings.
B. Draw pictures.
C. Play music.
二、单词辩音。(共5小题,每小题1分,计5分)
从下列四个选项中选出一个划线部分发音与其他三个不同的选项。
)21. A. game
)22. A. sun
)23. A. meat
)24. A. cool
)25. A. bike
三、单项选择(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入句中空白处的最佳答案。
)26. Mrs Green is _____good English teacher in our school.
)27. My _______is Ma Yun. What about you?
)28. I like watching TV ______ Friday evenings.
)29. These new and beautiful buildings make our school look _______.
)30. Amy loves Eddie. _______ takes a walk with him every day.
)31. Millie is very tall but sits ___________ me. So I can’t see the blackboard.
B. between
D. in front of
)32.—Does your mother often go shopping at weekends?
—Yes, she ______.
D. doesn’t
)33. Look ! There ______some interesting books on the desk.
)34. Millie enjoys ________ with her friends on Wechat at the weekends.
A. to chat
B. chatting
)35. My father says he has no time to ________ newspapers in his office.
)36. We do not have a library, ________ we have a reading room.
D. because
)37.—Do you often play computer games, John?
—No, _______. I don’t like playing computer games at all.
C. usually
)38. ______? Daniel, I can’t hear you well on the phone.
C. Excuse me
)39.—Tom, it’s time to go to bed.
—OK, Mum. ________.
A. Goodbye
B. Good evening
C. Good afternoon D. Good night
)40. —What's Daniel like?
—_______.
A. He likes football.
B. He's 12.
C. He is short.
D. He is fine.
四、完形填空(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从下列各题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
Hello, My name is Millie. I am a
at Sunshine Middle School. I love my school. It’s very big. I am in Class1, Grade 7. I like my classroom because it is
and bright.
There are lots of nice people
my class. Amy is my best friend. After class we often chat with each other or
games in the playground. My new classmates are all nice to
. All my friends are really great! I love them very much.
The school day
at eight every morning. We do morning exercises first. Our lessons begin at 8.25 a.m. My favorite
are Chinese and English. I like math, too.
takes me about two hours a day to do my homework.
I like reading very much and I am a member of the
Club. We often read books there after school every Tuesday and Friday. I also like playing volleyball. I
practice with my friends after school, but not very often because we have too much homework.
I always have a good time at our school.
)41. A. teacher
B. student
)42. A. small
)43. A. in
)44. A. learn
)46. A. begins
)47. A. subjects
C. teachers
D. activities
)48. A. There
)49. A. Art
B. Computer
C. Reading
)50. A. seldom
C. sometimes
五、阅读理解(共10小题,每小题2分,计20分)
A. 阅读下面短文,从每小题所给的四个选项中,选出一个能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。
One day, a little mouse jumped onto a sleeping lion. The lion woke up. "Got you!" he said. "Eee-eee!" said the mouse." Please let me go!" Please let me go! One day I may help you."
"Ha-ha-ha," laughed the lion." A little mouse like you can't help a lion like me!" But he let the mouse go.
"Thank you," said the little mouse, and away she ran to her hole. The lion laughed at the little mouse. He laughed and laughed. He did not see the big net by the trees, and he walked into it.
"Help!" he roared." I can't get away! Who will help me? Who will come and help me?" But no one came, all day.
Then, after the sun went down, the mouse came out of her hole.
"The lion is roaring for help!" she said." I'm coming!"
The mouse ran to help the lion. "I can make a hole in that net with my teeth." she said. And she did.
"You can get out now," said the mouse." See! Little mouse like me did help a big lion like you."
"Yes, I see," said the lion. "Yes, a mouse can help a lion.
Thank you, little mouse, " "I am pleased I let you go, little mouse," said the lion. "So am I," said the mouse.
)51. The lion was ______when the little mouse came.
A. playing
B. swimming
C. sleeping
)52. The mouse ran into______ after the lion let her go.
)53. The lion was in the net for _______.
A. some hours
B. half a day
C. all day
D. a few days
)54.The mouse made a hole in the net with ________
A. her teeth.
B. her mouth
C. her legs
D. her head
)55. From the story, we know we can________ each other.
A. dislike
Here are some short messages. Emma got all of them on her mobile phone yesterday. Please read them carefully and find the answers to the questions.
Hey, Emma. I’m going to have a party this weekend. Would you come and join us?
Home Alone V is now on show at People’s Cinema. See the film?
Mr. Lee said your computer is OK now. You can go and get it from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Call me, please.
Buy some fruit on your way home. Thanks.
Vicky Emma,
Language Centre needs English teachers with computer skills(技能).
)56. What is Susan going to do this weekend?
A. Buy some fruit.
B. See a film.
C. Have a party.
D. Do homework.
)57. Home Alone V is the name of __________.
D. a story
)58. When can Emma go and get her computer back?
A. 6:00 a.m.
B. 10 p.m.
C. 9:30 a.m.
D. 11:00 a.m.
)59. Who asked Emma to call back?
B. Jessie.
)60. What kind of teacher does Language Centre need?
A. Computer.
B. English.
C. History.
D. Geography.
第二部分 (非选择题,共55分)
B. 阅读与回答问题(共5小题,每小题2分,计10分)
Today it is dust(灰尘)outside. The wind is whipping (拍打)at the earth and sending clouds of brown dirt all around the town.
I sit there on the doorstep and watch the woman come back from work.
Finally, I see Grandma carrying her basket. She is covered in dust and looks tired, but she smiles when she sees me.
“What are you up to, Kemzie?” she asks.
“Waiting for you! I say. “I want you to come and help me plant trees.”
“Trees?” asks Grandma.
I tell Grandma that someone came to speak to us at school today about tree planting.
I tell her I want to help out in the nursery(苗圃) just out of town where they grow the trees.
“We need the trees to give us wood, shade and fruit, and to help keep the earth well,” I say quickly.
Grandma laughs, and puts her basket down.
“You go if you want, but I have to make dinner,” she says. For a moment I feel bad. I shouldn’t leave Grandma now. I should help her chop(砍)wood for the fire and cook the food she got at the market.
Mum and dad died, Grandma is looking after all our family. It’s hard work for her. (改编于《新理念英语》初中一年级第一册)
回答下面5个问题, 每题答案不超过6个词。
(每空1分,计25分)
A. 根据句意和汉语提示写出单词,完成句子。
66. At the __▲___of five, the girl came to China.(年龄)
67. Everything is ___▲___. Let’s begin our meeting. (准备好)
6. Some dogs just don’t know how to have ___▲___.(乐趣)
69. Mr. Lee asks us to keep ___▲___every day.(日记)
70. The girl is very ___▲___. We all like her.(可爱的)
B. 根据句意用所给的单词的适当形式填空。
71. There are many ___▲___of flowers in the garden.(kind)
72. I have many hobbies, such as reading, drawing and ___▲___.(dance)
73. Would you like to show ___▲___around our school? (he).
74. I wish all the ___▲___ to everyone in your family.(good)
75. In the evenings, Eddie seldom ___▲__out.(go)
C. 根据要求完成下列句子, 每空一词。
76. Millie does after-school activities in the afternoon.(否定句)
after-school activities in the afternoon.
77. Is this your book, Amy?
(做否定回答)
No, ___▲____
____▲____.
78. It takes the boy half an hour to practise football every day. (就划线部分提问). The little girl goes to school on foot every morning. (改为同义句)
The little girl school every morning.
80. It is a long way from Kitty’ home to her school. (写出同义句)
Kitty lives _____▲____ ____▲______ from her school.
D.根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限一词.
One day in winter, the cold north wind was blowing
hard. Then the sun began to shine (81) f
the clouds. The north wind said to the sun, “I am very strong. I am stronger than you. I am the strongest in the(82) w
.” The sun said, “No, no. You are not so strong as I.” “Well, I’ll (83) s
you how strong I am,” said the north wind. Just then a traveler came along. He had a thick cloak on. “I can make that (84) m
take off his cloak,” said the north wind. And he blew and blew. But the traveler held his cloak closely about him. Then the sun said, “Now I’ll try.” The sun began to shine upon him. It became warmer and warmer. The traveler said, “How warm it is!” and took off his cloak. “Now you (85) s
I am stronger than you, Mr. North Wind,” said the sun. (改编于《初中英语读本》七年级上册)
七、书面表达(共1题,计15分)
假如你是Andy,根据表格中的信息,写一封电子邮件给你的网友Millie,介绍你的新朋友Justin,可适当扩展,字数70字左右,开头不计入总字数。
Justin 13; from A
like geography because...
Hobby Be good at basketball, swimming.
Dear Millie,
I’m writing to tell you something about my new friend.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
E-mail me soon!
七年级英语听力材料 I love swimming and I’m very good at it.
2. M: Is your home far away from your school?
W: Yes, a little far, but I always walk to school.
3. M: Look! A girl is reading a book in the classroom.
W: Oh, she is my classmate. Her name is Sandy.
4. M: When do you usually get up in the morning?
W: I usually get up at six, but I get up at seven at the weekend.
5. W: How often do you go on picnics with your family, Millie?
M: About once a month.
6. M: Hi, Simon. Do you play football at weekends?
W: Of course. I often play football with my cousins.
7. W: What’s the date today, Millie?
M. It’s November 15th. Oh, tomorrow is School Open Day.
8. W: Who’s that man in a white shirt?
M: He’s Mr Wu, our English teacher. We all like him.
9. M: Is David at home?
W: No. He is shopping with his mother in the supermarket.
W: When is your school library open?
M: It’s open from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m, but the reading room is only open in the afternoon.
B. 听对话和短文回答问题
你将听到一段对话和两篇短文,各听两遍。听每段对话或短文前,你将有时间阅读相关小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题你将有5秒钟的作答时间。
听下面一段对话,回答第11~12小题。
M: Thank you for giving me the time to talk to you, Miss Allan. I’m really glad to meet you.
W: You can call me Kristy.
M: Sure, Kristy. First can you tell me about your family?
W: Of course. I have a very big family. I have five brothers.
M: Do you have any sisters?
W: No. I’m the only girl in the family.
M: Do you like your job?
W: Yes, but I really want to be a singer.
听一篇短文,回答第13~15题。请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。’m so glad to be your online friend! Let me tell you about your life. I always wake up at 6:30 on school days. I usually go to school at 7:15. My favourtie subject is PE. I often play tennis after school. I sometimes watch a film with my parents and sister at weekends. My family goes on a holiday in August every year. We always have a good time.
听下面一段短文,完成16~20小题。
Welcome to our school! Let me tell you about it. Our school is a beautiful school. Walk through our school gate, and you can see a big playground. Students have great fun here playing football and basketball. In front of you are our classrooms. We have 20 of them and they are big and bright. Beside the classrooms is the library. You can borrow books there. The art and music building is behind the library. We have four art rooms on the ground floor and four music rooms on the first floor. You can draw pictures and play music there. Next to it is our school hall. It is very big and we have a school meeting every week. We hope you enjoy being a student at our school.
七年级英语参考答案
听力部分(共20小题,每题1分,计20分)
1. A 2. B 3.C 4.B 5.A 6.A 7.C 8.B 9. B 10. C 11.A 12.C 13.B 14.C 15.C 16.A 17.C 18.A
19. B 20. A
二、单词辩音。(共小题每小题分,5分)10小题,每小题1分,计10分)
41.B 42. C 43. A 44. D 45. B 46. A 47. A 48. D 49. C 50.C
五、阅读理解(共10小题,每小题2分,计20分)
51. C 52.B 53. D 54. A 55.D 56. C 57.B 58.D 59.A 60.B
61. She smiles.
62. In the nursery.
63. To keep the earth well.
64. Kemzie feels sad.
65. Kemzie is kind/nice/helpful.
六、词汇(每空1分,计25分)
69. diaries
70. cute/lovely
72. dancing
76. doesn’t do
77. it isn't
78. How long
79. walks to
80. far away
七、书面表达(15分)
Dear Millie,
I’m writing to tell you something about my new friend, Justin. He’s from the USA and lives with his family in Jianhu. He wears glasses and they make her look smart. He’s tall and strong. Now he studies at a middle school. The teachers there are all nice to him.
Justin likes all the subjects and his favourite subject is geography because he likes travelling very much.
She is good at sports. She thinks doing sport is good for her. She is a member of the school basketball team. Also, he loves reading. He is friendly to his friends.
He hopes she’ll make more friends in Jianhu
E-mail me soon!
该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.学年度第一学期期中考试七年级英语试卷 ( 试卷满分..学年度第一学期期中考试七年级英语试卷 ( 试卷满分:120分 考试形式:闭卷)第一部分 (选择题,共65分)[来源:]听力部分(共20小题,每题1分,计20分)A. 听对话回答问题。本部分共有10小题,每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟时间阅读题目;听完后,你将有5秒钟的时间选择你认为最合适的备选答案。相关文档mp3docdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 shekmie 的文章

随机推荐