Amy wears dress改否定句的疑问句一般疑问句肯定回答否定回答

93小学英语语法知识讲解及练习-第5页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
93小学英语语法知识讲解及练习-5
英语写那篇文章)/Let’sgotothezoo;⑸infrontof与inthefrontof:;wasparkinginfrontoftheha;用适当的介词填空:;1.Tomistheboy_______glas;2.Pleasereadsomebooks___;5.MrBlackandYangLingaret;8.Let’shavealook____
英语写那篇文章)/ Let’s go to the zoo by taxi.(我们打的去动物园吧。)/ It was written by Lao She.(那是老舍写的) ⑸ in front of 与in the front of: in front of“在?的前面”, 与in the front of“在?的前部”。如:A car was parking in front of the hall.(大厅跟前停着一辆汽车)/ In the front of the hall stood a big desk.(大厅前部立着一个大讲台)
用适当的介词填空: 1. Tom is the boy _______ glasses. 2. Please read some books ________ Chinese medicine. 3. She works in the day and has a rest ______ night. 4. My uncle works _______ a farm. 5. Mr Black and Yang Ling are talking _________ a party. 6. She wants _____ buy a sweater ______ her daughter. 7. It’s a map ____ China. 8. Let’s have a look _____ the picture. 9. What’s that _____ Chinese? 10. I’m _____ Class One. 11. There is a clock ______ the wall ______ the classroom. 12. Can you see an apple _______ the tree? No, But I can see a bird _______ the tree. 13. There is a purse ______ here. 14. There is a boat ______ the lake. 15. There are many kites ____ the sky. 16. What clothes is she wearing? She is _______ red. 17. Can you see the boy _______ the bike? 18. The woman ______ a yellow dress is my mother. 19. Who can you see ______ the picture? 20. Who’s the man __________ your mother and father? 21. Gao Shan gets up ______ 6:00 _______ the morning. 22. We don’t have classes _______ Sunday morning. 23. What do you often do ______ Saturday?
24. Can you help me ______ my maths? 25. What’s wrong ______ you? 26. Who’s _____ duty? 27. It’s time _____ supper. 28. She can’t find the way. So she asks the policeman _____ help. 29. A man ______ Shanghai goes to the park _______ his daughter. 30. Your socks are _____ the desk. Put them away. You must look _______ your things. 31. My sister is drawing a picture ________ crayons. 32. I’m thirsty. What _____ you? 33. What would you like _______ breakfast? 34. He is American. He is _______ the USA. 35. He is _______ home. He isn’t ______ school. 36. The lunch ______ our school is good. 37. He is playing _______ a you-you. 38. I am good _____ running. Tom does well _____ jumping. 39. The girls play cards _______ class. 40. Take ______ the old coat. Put ______ the new one. 41. I’m looking _____ my dog. I can’t find it. 42. They are talking ______ Mr. Green. They are talk ______ the film.
21 43. The cat is running _______ the mouse. 44. Peter looks ______ his father. 45. He is learning French _________ the tape. 46. Frenchmen come ________ France. 47. Please write _____ me soon. 48. Jack goes to school ______ foot. Jim goes to school ______ bike. 49. The farm is not far ________ his home. 50. Don’t be late ______ school. 51. She’s ill. She stays ______ bed all day. 52. There are a lot of people ________ Red Apple Hotel. 53. The supermarket is open _______ 9:00 a.m. ________ 9:00 p.m.. 54. They are getting ______ the bus. 55. We are playing football ________ the playground. 56. _______ weekends, when do you get up? 57. The bookshop is not _____ Shanghai Street, it is ________ Beijing Road. 58. Don’t laugh _____ anyone. 59. He looks ________, there is no one nearby. 60. The thief is running ________ ______ the shop. 61. The hospital is 5 kilometers _______ ________ the shopping center. 62. Class One is _______ _______ Class Two. 63. There is a river _____ ______ _____ my house. 64. They are walking ______ the lake.
基数词和序数词 基数词
second/2nd
fourth/4th
seventh/7th
eighth/8th
tenth/10th
eleventh/11th
twelfth/12th
thirteenth/13th
fourteenth/14th
fifteenth/15th
sixteenth/16th
seventeenth/17th
eighteenth/18th
nineteenth/19th
twentieth/20th
Twenty-one
twenty-first/21st
第二十一 22
Twenty-two
twenty-second/22nd
第二十二 23
Twenty-three
twenty-third/23rd
thirtieth/30th
fortieth/40th
fiftieth/50th
sixtieth/60th
seventieth/70th
eightieth/80th
ninetieth/90th
第九十 100
hundredth/100th
基数词变序数词变化规则 1,2,3,单独记; 8后少t,
9少e; 5,12去ve变为fth; 整十位数变 y 为 ie 再加 th ; 大于20的两位数只将个位变序数词。
祈使句 表示请求或命令别人做某事或不要做某事。 肯定祈使句一定是以动词原形开头(有时有please),否定的祈使句一定是don’t加动词原形开头(有时有please)。 把祈使句改为否定句只需在动词前加don’t即可。
情态动词: 我们现在学过的情态动词有:can, could, will, would, may, must, should, shall。 情态动词后动词总是用原形。(不受其他任何条件影响)
特殊疑问句.
(问什么事,什么物或什么工作)
What are you doing? What is that? What is she?(What’s her job?) I’m reading. It’s a book. She’s a nurse. It’s a circle. It’s seven. I’m a student. I get up at six thirty. It’s on the 21 of December. stWhat colour(问颜色) What colour is your coat?
It ’s red. What shape (问开状) What shape is the moon? What time(时间) What time is it? What’s the time? What time/ When do you get up? When is your birthday? What ?? job(职业) What’s your job? What time/when (什么时候) Which(哪一个)
Who(谁) Whose(谁的) Where(哪里) Why(为什么) How many (多少) How old (几岁) Which is your watch, the yellow one The yellow is mine. or the white one? Who is the man with a big nose? Whose bag is it? Whose is this bag? Where is my ball pen? Why do you like summer? He’s my uncle. It’s his bag. It’s under the book. I like summer because? How many books are there in the There are four books in the school bag? school bag. How old is the young man? He’s nineteen. It’s eleven yuan. 23 How much(多少钱) How much is the toy bear?
How (怎么样) How do you go to school everyday? I go to school by car. How far (多远) How far is it from here? It’s 5 kilometers away. Me too. How about (怎么样) I like pandas. How about you? 一、名词复数规则 1.一般情况下,直接加-s,如:book-books, bag-bags, cat-cats, bed-beds 2.以s. x. sh. ch结尾,加-es,如:bus-buses, box-boxes, brush-brushes, watch-watches 3.以“辅音字母+y”结尾,变y为i, 再加-es,如:family-families, strawberry-strawberries 4.以“f或fe”结尾,变f或fe为v, 再加-es,如:knife-knives 5.不规则名词复数: man-men, woman-women, policeman-policemen, policewoman-policewomen, mouse-mice child-children foot-feet,.tooth-teeth fish-fish, people-people, Chinese-Chinese, Japanese-Japanese 写出下列各词的复数
I _________him _________this ___________her ______ watch _______child _______photo ________diary ______ day________ foot________ book_______ dress ________ tooth_______ sheep ______box_______ strawberry _____ thief _______yo-yo ______ peach______ sandwich ______ man______ woman_______ paper_______
juice___________ water________ milk________ rice__________ tea__________ 二、一般现在时 一般现在时基本用法介绍
【No. 1】一般现在时的功能
1.表示事物或人物的特征、状态。如:The sky is blue.天空是蓝色的。
2.表示经常性或习惯性的动作。如:I get up at six every day.我每天六点起床。
3.表示客观现实。如:The earth goes around the sun.地球绕着太阳转。
一般现在时的构成
1. be动词:主语+be(am,is,are)+其它。如:
I am a boy.我是一个男孩。
2.行为动词:主语+行为动词(+其它)。如:
We study English.我们学习英语。
当主语为第三人称单数(he, she,it)时,要在动词后加"-s"或"-es"。如:Mary likes Chinese.玛丽喜欢汉语。
一般现在时的变化
1. be动词的变化。
否定句:主语+ be + not +其它。
如:He is not a worker.他不是工人。
一般疑问句:Be +主语+其它。
如:-Are you a student?
-Yes. I am. / No, I'm not.
特殊疑问句:疑问词+一般疑问句。如:Where is my bike?
2.行为动词的变化。
否定句:主语+ don't( doesn't ) +动词原形(+其它)。如:
I don't like bread.
当主语为第三人称单数时,要用doesn't构成否定句。如:
He doesn't often play.
一般疑问句:Do( Does ) +主语+动词原形+其它。如:
- Do you often play football?
- Yes, I do. / No, I don't.
当主语为第三人称单数时,要用does构成一般疑问句。如:
- Does she go to work by bike?
- Yes, she does. / No, she doesn't.
特殊疑问句:疑问词+一般疑问句。如:How does your father go to work? 动词+s的变化规则 1.一般情况下,直接加-s,如:cook-cooks, milk-milks 2.以s. x. sh. ch. o结尾,加-es,如:guess-guesses, wash-washes, watch-watches, go-goes 3.以“辅音字母+y”结尾,变y为i, 再加-es,如:study-studies 一般现在时用法专练: 一、 写出下列动词的第三人称单数
drink ________ go _______ stay ________ make ________ look _________ have_______ pass_______
carry ____ come________
watch______ plant_______ fly ________ study_______ brush________ do_________
teach_______ 二、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。 1. He often has________(have) dinner at home. 2. Daniel and Tommy _______(be) in Class One. 3. We _______(not watch) TV on Monday. 4. Nick _______(not go) to the zoo on Sunday. 5. ______ they ________(like) the World Cup? 6. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays? 7. _______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day? 8. The girl _______(teach) us English on Sundays. 9. She and I ________(take) a walk together every evening. 10. There ________(be) some water in the bottle. 11. Mike _______(like) cooking. 12. They _______(have) the same hobby. 13. My aunt _______(look) after her baby carefully. 14. You always _______(do) your homework well. 15. I _______(be) ill. I’m staying in bed. 16. She _______(go) to school from Monday to Friday. 17. Liu Tao _______(do) not like PE. 18. The child often _______(watch) TV in the evening. 19. Su Hai and Su Yang _______(have) eight lessons this term. 20.
-What day _______(be) it today? - It’s Saturday.三、按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句) ___________________________________________________ 2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ________________________________________________________ 3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) ___________________________
4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) ___________________________________________________ 5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句) _______________________________________________________ 6. He speak
English very well.(改为否定句)
25 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、外语学习资料、中学教育、文学作品欣赏、高等教育、93小学英语语法知识讲解及练习等内容。 
 小学英语语法知识点专项练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档小学英语语法知识点专项练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。针对小学三年级至六...  2017小学英语语法知识点及习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。2017小学英语语法知识点及习题 - 提供记忆知识技巧 - 英语基本考点语法知识点整理 - 例句和经典习题整理 ...  小学英语语法知识点汇总 精讲练_英语_小学教育_教育专区。Practice makes perfect! 小学英语语法知识点汇总 精讲+精练一、 名词 表示某一事物,有具体的和抽象的之...  小学英语语法知识点_精讲+精练_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。姓名: 1 ...You needn't get up early. 练一练 选择填空。 ( ) 1) The sign on ...  小学英语语法复习动词时态专项讲解和练习_英语_小学教育_教育专区。本文对于小学英语的主要语法进行了讲解,并附有练习。内容包括:动词时态,非谓语动词,情态动词,代词,...  小学英语语法――形容词与副词知识点讲解+练习_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。形容词和副词 一、形容词、副词概述 1、形容词定义: 2、副词定义 : 形容词...  小学英语动词知识点及练习专题学习时间: 月日 学生姓名: 效果评价: 一、 本次...小学英语语法习题――动... 8页 5下载券
小学英语be动词的用发练... 2页...  小学英语语法讲解--四种基本时态复习讲解_英语_小学教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 小学英语语法讲解--四种基本时态复习讲解_英语_小学教育_教育专区。...当前位置: >>
牛津英语否定句和一般疑问句
3A 牛津英语 否定句和一般疑问句 Teaching Object Teaching Aids Point Collection 3' If you have a good performance,I'll give one step, when you get four steps, you have a chance to answer my question
. If your answer is right, you will have a big surprise. Teaching Process Dictation 5' 1.祖父; 2. 舅舅 3.老鼠 4.祖母 5.阿姨 6.家庭 7.小的 8.婴儿 9. 和 10.胖的 11.瘦的 12.十五 13.小的 14.大的 15.高的 题板, 磁扣, 积分教具TimeGrammar: 否定句和一般疑问句16.矮的 ;短的 Roll─Call Review 4' Choose and write. give let′s with for has got here1.____ go to the park. 2. My grandma _________ three daugher. 3.I like to play _____ my friend. ' 4.____ me the doll , please. are.5._____ you6.The yellow pencil is ____ you . 6' Translate 1. 这是我的姥姥和姥爷。 2. 我能唱歌和跳舞。 3. 推开门。 4. 我爱我的家庭。 Grammar 20' 否定句 概念: 表示否定意义的句子。 引入:今天咱们讲一般现在时中含 be 动词 的否定句 , 其他师太的否定句在 以后会逐一学到 , 今天学否定句 的变化是最基本德尔 , 这种变化 学好今后的任何变化都是没问题 的 . 那现在我们一起来看否定句 的概念. 英文表达: Negative Sentences( 带读) 例子: She is my teacher. She is not my teacher. 这时 Linda 的妈妈来了,Linda 和她妈妈 妈妈,说: “She is a teacher.” How do you say “她不是一名老师.” S: She is not teacher. T: 这句话就是一个否定意义的句子. 所以否定意义就表示不… ; 没有… 让我们来观察那个句子是都定 句 .( 下 面) ,对,下面的句子是否定句 ,因为下面 的句子比上面的句子多了一个”not”. 操作步骤: 1. 呈现定义 2.英文表达 3. 举例子 not 有… 引 入 : How do you say adv. 不… ; 没“ 不”? 音练: Simon says 形练:逐消 缩写: n′t 总结 :在一般现在时含 be 动词的肯定句 否定句,只需要加上一个“not”. Be 动词的位置 引入:大家都知道,把一般现在时含 be 动词变否 定句,只须加 not, not 放在 哪里呢? Not 是 be 动词的 好朋友,表示否定时,总放在 be 动词的后面. 和 be 动词 特别好,总是黏在一起,手拉 手 , 黏在一起以后会是什么 样子的呢? is not = isn′t are not = aren′t am not ( am 最喜欢 I , 他俩喜欢手拉手, 以 am 和 not 无缩写 ) 注: is not ,are not 出现句子句中,通常情况 下会缩写,除非表示强调时, 不缩写. 例子: She is not a teacher.(强调她不是一 名老师) She isn′t a teacher. (通常情况下她 不是 ) They are friends. (带同学在白板 写出) They aren′t friends.(不表示强调) 4' 小循环:Rewrite the sentences.把下列句子变 成否定句 1.The dog is fat. 2.Tina and Amy are good friends. 3.My mother is a nurse. 4.I am a student. Grammar 8' 一般疑问句 概念: 可以用 Yes 或 No 回答的问句叫做一般 疑问句 . 引入: 下课之后 Selina 的妈妈来接 Selina, 她的妈妈一进来就指着 我说” Is she a teacher ? 你们 的回答:”是的她是”,怎么回 答:Yes , she is .”不, 她不是.” No, she isn′t .像这样的句子就是 一般疑问句.为什么是一般?用什 么回答的? 英文表达: General QuestionsYes or No Question 3' 口头循环: Fill in the blanks. 1.可以用_____或_____来回答的_____ 叫一般疑问句。 2.General Questions 也可以叫做 __________________. 例子: Is she a teacher? 她是老师吗? 翻译: 5' 相当于“……吗?”小循环: Judge. 判断下列句子是否为一般疑问 句。 1.How old are you ? 2. They are old. 3. Are you happy ? 4. Where is your mother ? 5. Don′t open the window .(所以大家不能看见问句,都是一般疑问句) Grammar 6' 含 be 动词句子变一般疑问句 引入: He is tall .它是什么句子?(陈述 句) ,把他变成一般疑问句怎么变 呢 ? 有几个步骤呢 ? 跟脑筋急转 弯一样 : 那把大象装进冰箱分几 步? 三步 : 1. 把冰箱门打开 2. 把大象装进冰箱 3. 把冰箱门关上. 操作步骤: 第一步: 找到 be 动词并提前 He is tall .哪个是 be 动词一 该怎么变? is He tall. 1. 第二步 : 调整大小写 ( 只有 一个字母不大小写 I) Is he tall。 2. 口头循环: 问前两个步骤 3. 第三步: 句末加问号 . 4. 口头循环 小循环: Rewrite the sentences. 4' 把下面句子变一般疑问句。 1.They are doctors. 2.She is hungry. 3.They are old. 4. I am tired. Grammar 6' Am I tired ?引入: What′s meaning ?正常情况下,有没有 这么问的?有一天我问 Am I tired? 你们觉得我有病吧. 第四步: 主语出现第一人称时,变一般疑问 句,把第一人称变第二人称,那 am 变 are. 第一人称包括: I we 第二人称包括: you your 强化练习: She is my mother . Is she you mother ? you 对吗?不对?为什么? ( 因为我的要变成你的) 那同学们一般疑问句都会变 , 大家会读吗 ?( 用 声调) 9' 中循环: 把下列句子变一般疑问句 1.The rabbit is white. 2.I am thirsty. 3.They are new students. 4.Sam is thin. 5.My parents( 父母 ) are kind( 和蔼的 ). 6.The cars are small. 7.He is sad. 8.We are cold. 9.Our school is big. Grammar 10' 一般疑问句的回答 用 Yes 或 No 来回答。 引入:一般疑问句应该用什么回答? (恭喜大家,学 的太棒了,用 Yes 或 No 回答一 般疑问句可以用什么回答 ? 什 么情况下用 Yes 或 No?(肯定回 答用 Yes, 否定回答用 No. 回答注意事项: 1.一致性原则 Are they happy? Yes, they are.Yes 引导肯定 No,they aren′t.No 引导否定 Be 动词后+not 变成否定,这就叫做一致性. 只有这一种形式吗? 还有第二种回答写的形 式. 操作步骤: T: How do you say “她是一名老师 吗”? S: Is she a teacher ? T: 肯定回答是? S: Yes ,she is . T: No , she isn′t. T:什么情况下用完整的句子?(表 示强调时) 2. 句中用名词, 回答用代词. T: Is Linda a teacher ? S: No , she isn′t. T: 有没有见过 Yes, Linda is . No , Linda isn′t. Linda 是什 么词 ? Girl or boy ? S: Girl T: 表示女她 用哪个单词 ? S: she T: she 是什么词 ?所以回答的时 候应该用代词. 小循环: 请写出下列单词对应的人称代词 6' 1. Mary 3. the desk 5.my shirt 7.your parents 2. our teachers 4. the girl’s dress 6 .the policeman8. your mother3.一般否定回答用缩写就可以. Grammar 5' 引入: be 动词有什么?否定回答时要与哪个词连 用?大家把它写出来.强调: am 最喜欢 I 不和 not 牵手. 例子 : Are you tired ? Yes , I am. Yes , you are . 是的, 你是. 有这么回答的吗 ? (be 动词与其他缩写不能做结尾,除与 not) 4.回答时用第二人称调为第一人称. 口头循环: 我用你来问, 你用我来答 小循环:对下列句子做出肯定回答 8' 2.Are you thirsty? 3.Are they new students? 4.Is Sam thin? 5.Are your parents kind? 对下列句子做出否定回答 6.Are the cars small? 7.Is he sad? 8.Are you cold? 9.Is your school big? 大循环: 把下列句子变成一般疑问句,并作肯 5' 定和否定回答。 1.She is a student . 2. I am a student. 3. Our school is big. 4. The dog is fat .5. The teacher is very tall. 1.复习笔记,熟背含 be 动词句子变否定 Homework 句,一般疑问句步骤。 2.完成习题纸。 Self-Impro vment93牛津英语7年级语法项目综合练习
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
93牛津英语7年级语法项目综合练习
牛津英语新教材重要语法项目专项练习;现在进行时练习;I.;按要求改写句子;1.Theboyisplayingbasketb;否定句:____________________;对Displayingbasketball‖提问;否定句:____________________;对Daresinging‖提问:________;对Dintheclassroom‖提
牛津英语新教材重要语法项目专项练习
现在进行时练习 I. 按要求改写句子 1. The boy is playing basketball. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________ 对Dis playing basketball‖提问:__________________________ 对D
The boy‖提问:__________________________ 2. They are singing in the classroom. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________ 肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________ 对Dare singing ‖提问:__________________________ 对D
in the classroom‖提问:__________________________
3.仿照例句造句: Model:read,a book
--What are you doing?
--I'm reading a book. 1).read a new book
________________ 2).clean the blackboard
________________ 4.she,the window,open,now.(用现在进行时连词成句.) _____________________
5.The birds are singing in the tree.(就划线部分提问) ________________________ 6.is,who,the window,cleaning?(连词成句) ______________________
7.The children are playing games near the house.(就划线部分提问) ________________________ 8.She is closing the door now.(改成否定句) ______________________ 9.You are doing your homework.(用\作主语改写句子) ______________________
10.they,the tree,sing,now,under.(用现在进行时连词成句.) _____________________ 11.The Young Pioneers are helping the old woman.(改成一般疑问句) ______________________
1 II.单项选择 (
)1.我在照看孩子.
(A)I am looking after the baby.
(B)I'm look aftering the baby.
(C)I look am aftering the baby.
(D)I looking after the baby. (
)2._____friend's making______a kite.
(D)His,his (
)3.Is the woman ______ yellow your teacher?
(B)putting on
(C)wearing
(D)having (
)4.Look!The twins_____their mother do the housework.
(A)are wanting
(C)are helping
(D)are looking (
)5._____are the birds doing? They are singing in a tree.
)6.Is she____something?
(C)eatting
)7.你在干什么?
(A)What is you doing?
(B)What are you do?
(C)What are you doing?
(D)What do you do? (
)8.What are you listening_____?
)9.我正在听他说话.
(A)I listening to him.
(B)I'm listening to him.
(C)I'm listen to him.
(D)I'm listening him. (
)10.They are_____their clothes.
(A)makeing
(B)putting
(C)put away
(D)putting on (
)11.Listen! She____in the classroom.
(A)is singing
(C)to sing
(D)is sing (
)12.Today Jim______ his white shirt and brown trousers.
(A)is putting on
(D)is wearing (
)13.______are you eating?I'm eating______meat.
(A)What,some
(B)Which,any
(C)Where,not
(D)What,a (
)14.They______TV in the evening.They do their homework.
(A)are watching
(B)can't watching
(C)don't watch
(D)don't watching
)15.The children_____football.
(A)is playing
(B)are playing
(C)play the
(D)play a (
)16.They are flying kites.
(A)他们喜欢放风筝.
(B)他们在放风筝吗?
(C)他们在放风筝.
(D)他们常放风筝. (
)17.Here are many books. Please_____them.
(D)taking (
)18.Look,They are swimming in the river. I want_____you.
(A)to go with
(B)go with
(C)helping
)19.The man_____(work)mear the house now. (
)20.Look.Lucy is_____a new bike today.
(A)jumping
(B)running
(D)takeing III.用现在进行时完成下列句子: 1.What_________you__________(do)? 2.I_____________(sing) an English song. 3.What________he____________(mend)? 4.He______________(mend) a car. 5.______you__________(fly) a kite?Yes,_______. 6.______she___________(sit) in the boat? 7.______you_____________(ask) questions? 8.We_______________(play) games now. IV.翻译 1.我正在读英语。 2.他正在写字。 3.你正在唱歌吗?是的,我在唱歌。不,我不在唱歌。 4.他(她)在听音乐吗? 5.你正在干什么? 我正在做作业。 6.看!杰克正在游泳。 7.听!她正在唱歌。 8.现在我正在打扫房间。 9.你父亲在干什么?他正在看电视。 10.他正在打一封信吗?是的。 11.琳达经常在晚上做作业,但她今晚在看电视。 12.今天天气不错。瞧!他们正在草地上玩耍。 13.我不能和你出去了.外面正下雨呢。 14.现在我们正在吃晚餐。 15.我的父母年岁越来越老了。 一般现在时用法专练
3 一、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。
1. He often
(have) dinner at home.
2. Daniel and Tommy
(be) in Class One.
(not watch) TV on Monday.
(not go) to the zoo on Sunday.
(like) the World Cup?
they often
(do) on Saturdays?
your parents
(read) newspapers every day?
8. The girl
(teach) us English on Sundays.
9. She and I
(take) a walk together every evening.
(be) some water in the bottle.
(like) cooking.
(have) the same hobby.
13. My aunt
(look) after her baby carefully.
14. You always
(do) your homework well.
(be) ill. I’m staying in bed.
(go) to school from Monday to Friday.
17. Liu Tao
(do) not like PE.
18. The child often
(watch) TV in the evening.
19. Su Hai and Su Yang
(have) eight lessons this term.
-What day
(be) it today?
- It’s Saturday.
二、按照要求改写句子
1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)
2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)
4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)
6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句)
7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问)
8. John comes from Canada.(对划线部分提问)
4 9. She is always a good student.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
10. Simon and Daniel like going skating.(改为否定句)
1.他在第三小学上学。他每天早上七点上学。(No. 3 Primary School)
2.父亲每天早晨都浇花。
3.我女儿喜欢看电视和听音乐。
4.桑迪放学后打羽毛球吗?
不。她学习很用功。放学后她总是看书。
我每天六点钟起床。 I ______ _____ _______ six every morning.
我在周末爬山。 I _______ __________ _______ the weekend.
小明经常去远足。 Xiao Ming _________ ________ hiking.
她总是在星期天看望爷爷奶奶。 She _______ __________ her grandparents on Sundays.
你几点上学? When ________ you go to school?
他什么时候去上班?
When ________ he go to _________?
李云喜欢秋天,不喜欢冬天。 Li Yun _________ autumn, but he _________ like winter.
你最喜欢哪一个季节? Which ________ season _________ you like best?
他喜欢在湖里游泳,但不喜欢在河边钓鱼。 He ________ _________ swim in the lake, but he ________ like _________ go fishing at the river.
14.你为什么不喜欢夏天? Why _________ you like summer?
15.我最喜欢春天。
5 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、外语学习资料、各类资格考试、文学作品欣赏、93牛津英语7年级语法项目综合练习等内容。 
 牛津译林版英语七年级名词综合练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。名词综合练习一、用括号内词的适当形式填空。 1. There are two over there.(bench) 2. I like ...  牛津英语7年级语法项目综合练习_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。牛津英语7年级语法项目综合练习牛津英语新教材重要语法项目专项练习 I. 现在进行时练习 按要求改写...  牛津英语七年级下学期语法专项练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。教师高度优质教学资源...牛津英语重要语法项目专项练习 一般现在时用法专练 一、用括号内动词的适当形式...  七年级英语重要语法项目专项练习2_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。3eud ...牛津英语 Starter---7A 重要语法项目专项练习 There be 句型练习: 一、 ...  七年级英语专项练习综合_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语试卷牛津英语 Starter---7A 重要语法项目专项练习综合练习 I.用动词的适当形式填空 1.She ___ (go)...  牛津译林版英语七年级现在进行时与一般现在时综合练习_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。现在进行时与一般现在时综合练习Ⅰ. 用动词的适当形式填空 1. She (go)...  译林牛津英语七年级上综合练习一_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语综合练习一第Ⅰ卷一、选择题 (20) ( )1.If you don’t feel well, you may ...  英语七年级上册(初一)深圳上教版综合练习册答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。英语七年级上册(初一)深圳上教版综合练习册答案 Answer keg Unit 1 Vocabulary A 1 age...

我要回帖

更多关于 否定句的反义疑问句 的文章

随机推荐