在白天用白天英语怎么说说?,

在白天用英语怎么说
沪江词库精选在白天用英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: by dayby daylightdays
By day .. in the day .. in the night
"在白天..,而晚上.."
The difference in temperature between the day and the night there is thirty degrees.
那里白天与黑夜的温差是三十度。
The days are beginning to shorten,eg in autumn.
白天开始变短了(如在秋季).
Day drew in and twilight deepened.
白天即过,暮色渐浓。
Seminars and lectures comprised the day's activities.
座谈会和讲座构成了白天的活动。
He ran a day and night line, copying by sunlight and by candle light
他白天靠日光,夜晚藉烛光,日以继夜地抄写。
She got a nurse to care for the children during the day.
白天她请了一位护士照料她的小孩。
Psychic changes have been commonly observed, as well as daytime somnolence, nocturnal insomnia, and partial blindness
普遍观察的有精神变化,以及白天嗜睡,夜间失眠和部分失明。
By day the square is awash with tourists like us, but night something entrancing and romantic happens
白天,广场上像我们这样的游客熙熙攘攘,但夜幕降临后,这里便出现令人神往而浪漫的情景。
Even at the best of times it was seldom working, and at present the electric current was cut off during daylight hours
即便最好的时候,电梯也很少开,何况现在,白天里又要停电。
英文翻译推荐
within bounds
on the film
2017在白天英文怎么写由沪江网提供。当前位置: &
在白天的英文
英文翻译by daylightdaysduring dayduring the daytimeduring/in the dayin the day timein the daytime&&&& be living&&&& day&&&&in the daytime&&&&diurnally&&&&by day&&&&by day(night)&&&&during the day&&&&sleep during the day&&&&diurnally&&&&diurnal only enuresis&&&&solar flowers&&&&it's hard to tell the night time from the day&&&&idler&&&& day: (晚上工作的人) 白天兼职 daylight◇白天供电线路 daylig 白天视觉 p ...&&&&in diem&&&&daytime&&&&day&&&&diurnal - nocturnal&&&& elegans champagne&&&&gd good day&&&&(白天) day&&&&de die&&&&day&&&&day-time&&&&day
例句与用法At least, i would not keep my door barred in the day-time .我至少还不会在白天把门闩住。Such measurements have been made in daytime, in twilight, and during the night .这个测量在白天、晨昏和夜间进行。It is very possible we will all be shot for it if you do it in the daytime .你在白天干,我们大家很可能都会送命。Since there are no lights for the field, the game will be played during daylight .因为操场上没有电灯,比赛将在白天进行。It had tangled me all up in a knot every time i had looked at it in the daytime .在白天,我每瞧它一次,便被它搅得昏头昏脑。They perfected their plans during the day and there was no need for words .他们在白天已把计划商量妥当,因此这会儿用不着开口说话。I wondered what it would be like if a plane bombed it in the daytime .我只是想,要是在白天,飞机来丢炸弹,那才不晓得是个什么光景呢。The hope of daylight victory had faded, the royal air force remained vexatiously alive .想在白天空战中获得胜利的希望幻灭了,皇家空军仍然精神抖擞。A diurnal temperature variation of-4k is present at 50km because heating only occurs during the day .由于加热只发生在白天,因此50公里高度上的温度日变化约为4k。By day the monotonous hours wore on in the same heavy, hashed manner as on that first dreary afternoon .在白天,那沉闷的时刻,就和第一个凄凉的下午一样,忧郁寂寞地度过。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
在白天的英文翻译,在白天英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译在白天,在白天的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 在白天用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐