And I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
People come and go and walk away
But I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
这句话来自西城男孩的一首名叫的歌!全文是:I wonder how,I wonder
why ,I wonder
where they are ,the
是不是这个《菩提树下的爱情 》(dragostea din tei),是罗马尼亚语.有一段(高潮部分)听起来很像"no meny".
卡彭特(The Carpenters)的Top Of The World下载地址:such a feelin's comin' over methere is ...
当然可以,不过always + doing 带有消极成分,通常指一些不太好的习惯。
答: 钢琴弹奏时,两个音距离远,手指够不到怎样连奏?
答: 楼上正解 找到FLV之后最好再用比特彗星的转换器转换一下
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415why is this
k so ive liked this guy for 6 months and he likes me back and were pretty sure we love each other, and we just made out for the first time on new years, but it was my first time and i was drunk but when im sober im scared to even hold his hand or be alone with with, why is this? and we fight allot could you maybe tell me how to not fight with him? and last night he tried leaving, but he stayed. and were not in a relationship because im afraid to be in one but i don't know why, can you please tell me if you think you know why or what i should do cause i do want to be in one but im afraid to be can you tell me why maybe? and also how can you tell if someone doesn't really want to stay like i kinda feel like he doesn't want too but i don't know. like i just want to make things work and he said hes ready when i am, cause he knows all of this but i don't know. we tried to be in a relationship but i changed i dont know why but i just felt different? it was for three days, but can you tell me why this too?
(im 14, almost 15 in feb. and hes 15 and his birthday was in oct.)
Page 1 of 1
my dear girl, you are way to young to be having sex, you should put that head of yours to thinking of your education what if you end up preg can you support it and no he does not want a relationship he only wants sex from you he is young and has his life to live alsomost teens think that they can support a child but then they depend on mom or dad but my motto is if you think you are old enough to do it then pay for your mistakes the best way you can, and pleses leave mom and dad out of it&&wake up and&&look at what you are doing to yourself you are easy do you want that name, and what will the other guys think when the word goes around you can change your life around and concentrate on an education it is ok to date but do not let the sex bit go any farther, you will think you are in love a dozen times before the real thing happens and i hope you grow up before that happens you and the guy are in lust now not love&&&&luck&&jo
my dear girl, you are way to young to be having sex, you should put that head of yours to thinking of your education what if you end up preg can you support it and no he does not want a relationship he only wants sex from you he is young and has his life to live alsomost teens think that they can support a child but then they depend on mom or dad but my motto is if you think you are old enough to do it then pay for your mistakes the best way you can, and pleses leave mom and dad out of it&&wake up and&&look at what you are doing to yourself you are easy do you want that name, and what will the other guys think when the word goes around you can change your life around and concentrate on an education it is ok to date but do not let the sex bit go any farther, you will think you are in love a dozen times before the real thing happens and i hope you grow up before that happens you and the guy are in lust now not love&&&&luck&&jo
The reason why you don't know and are so confused about things is because you are way too young.&&You shouldn't be in a relationship, you should be focused on school and having friends.&&And by the way jo is right, he's a horny teenage boy and really has no intentions on wanting a relationship.&&You have plenty of life yet to live with many more relationships that will come and go.&&Relax and enjoy your youth.&&
The reason why you don't know and are so confused about things is because you are way too young.&&You shouldn't be in a relationship, you should be focused on school and having friends.&&And by the way jo is right, he's a horny teenage boy and really has no intentions on wanting a relationship.&&You have plenty of life yet to live with many more relationships that will come and go.&&Relax and enjoy your youth.&&
this isnt about sex, he knows im not ready for that and he said hes not forcing me to do anything i dont want too, this is no where near about sex, this is about having a relationship and no im not to young most kids have relationships at like 13 and yes those ones aint real because THAT is to young, but 15 is when you start to have one.
this isnt about sex, he knows im not ready for that and he said hes not forcing me to do anything i dont want too, this is no where near about sex, this is about having a relationship and no im not to young most kids have relationships at like 13 and yes those ones aint real because THAT is to young, but 15 is when you start to have one.
You are 14 and kids should not be having relationships at 13 either.&&You are not emotionally capable of handling a real relationship at that young of an age.&&You have no experience and you can see that in your post just by the questions you are asking.&&You can hang out, go to the movies, spend time in school together but there is no reason to be so serious.&&We all think at 15 we will be with that same person forever, to be realistic it is very rare that those relationships last.&&Just by your response to jo, you can tell you are not mature enough to be even considering one.
You are 14 and kids should not be having relationships at 13 either.&&You are not emotionally capable of handling a real relationship at that young of an age.&&You have no experience and you can see that in your post just by the questions you are asking.&&You can hang out, go to the movies, spend time in school together but there is no reason to be so serious.&&We all think at 15 we will be with that same person forever, to be realistic it is very rare that those relationships last.&&Just by your response to jo, you can tell you are not mature enough to be even considering one.
haley,&&your statement about 13 is too young but 15 is just fine actually made me smile.&&;D
I've read your posts,&&and the big problem here isn't how to make this guy happy.&&The big,&&longlasting problem here is you picked a guy who's a fixer upper and you're spending all your time trying to fix him up into someone who would be appropriate for a relationship.
This is a huge problem,&&haley,&&your willingness to have a relationship with a guy like this.&&This problem will haunt you until you're an old lady unless you change now,&&and shoot for friends and boyfriends who are respectable and capable of more than this.&&Shoot for the best friends you can attract,&&not the lowest level you can tolerate.
In the meantime,&&read 10 Stupid Things Girls Do To Mess Up Their Lives.
haley,&&your statement about 13 is too young but 15 is just fine actually made me smile.&&;D
I've read your posts,&&and the big problem here isn't how to make this guy happy.&&The big,&&longlasting problem here is you picked a guy who's a fixer upper and you're spending all your time trying to fix him up into someone who would be appropriate for a relationship.
This is a huge problem,&&haley,&&your willingness to have a relationship with a guy like this.&&This problem will haunt you until you're an old lady unless you change now,&&and shoot for friends and boyfriends who are respectable and capable of more than this.&&Shoot for the best friends you can attract,&&not the lowest level you can tolerate.
In the meantime,&&read 10 Stupid Things Girls Do To Mess Up Their Lives.
I started having boyfriends at 15, lost my virginity at 16 to the guy I thought I was going to be with forever and ever...lasted 7 months. I don't regret it though, he was a good boyfriend and we had to break up because he had to move away over 7 hrs drive. I don't think you are too young to get into a relationship, as long as you are aware that this relationship won't be at a serious level as an adult one. You see, I was just like you, fought til the very end, for every single stupid thing, and now that I am 27 I realize that I don't fight with my actual boyfriend is because we are both mature enough and we both know what we want in life and where we are. I actually kept the fighting all the way up to when I was around 24...graduated college then. You see, when you are not mature and you don't know what you want in life, you fight because of the insecurities, and those won't go away until you are fully grown and known yourself. So no I don't think you are too young to have a relationship (without sex) with a boy, were you can go out to the movies hang out&&eat ice cream etc etc, but just don't get too serious about it, don't get pregnant, and remember you are too young WAY TOO YOUNG and if it doesn't work is not the end of the world, you still have too many years to find someone, besides having different types of experiences help along the run of life, so don't anchor yourself too soon, enjoy your life, go out with friends and everything you have been advised before.&&Hope I helped by sharing my own experience :)
I started having boyfriends at 15, lost my virginity at 16 to the guy I thought I was going to be with forever and ever...lasted 7 months. I don't regret it though, he was a good boyfriend and we had to break up because he had to move away over 7 hrs drive. I don't think you are too young to get into a relationship, as long as you are aware that this relationship won't be at a serious level as an adult one. You see, I was just like you, fought til the very end, for every single stupid thing, and now that I am 27 I realize that I don't fight with my actual boyfriend is because we are both mature enough and we both know what we want in life and where we are. I actually kept the fighting all the way up to when I was around 24...graduated college then. You see, when you are not mature and you don't know what you want in life, you fight because of the insecurities, and those won't go away until you are fully grown and known yourself. So no I don't think you are too young to have a relationship (without sex) with a boy, were you can go out to the movies hang out&&eat ice cream etc etc, but just don't get too serious about it, don't get pregnant, and remember you are too young WAY TOO YOUNG and if it doesn't work is not the end of the world, you still have too many years to find someone, besides having different types of experiences help along the run of life, so don't anchor yourself too soon, enjoy your life, go out with friends and everything you have been advised before.&&Hope I helped by sharing my own experience :)
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
why is this
k so ive liked this guy for 6 months and he likes me back and were pretty sure we love each other, and we just made out for the first time on new years, but it was my first time and i was drunk but when im sober im scared to even hold his hand or be alone with with, why is this? and we fight allot could you maybe tell me how to not fight with him? and last night he tried leaving, but he stayed. and were not in a relationship because im afraid to be in one but i don't know why, can you please tell me if you think you know why or what i should do cause i do want to be in one but im afraid to be can you tell me why maybe? and also how can you tell if someone doesn't really want to stay like i kinda feel like he doesn't want too but i don't know. like i just want to make things work and he said hes ready when i am, cause he knows all of this but i don't know. we tried to be in a relationship but i changed i dont know why but i just felt different? it was for three days, but can you tell me why this too?
(im 14, almost 15 in feb. and hes 15 and his birthday was in oct.)
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
Communities
Relationships Community Resources
Austin, TX
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .Media have an enormous influence on people's ideas and opinions. Why is this the case?
当媒体称为目前焦点的时候,为什么它对人们的思想有重大影响是一个经常讨论的话题。
Newspapers have become an enormous influence on people's ideas and opinions. Why is this the case? Is it a desirable or undesirable situation?
为什么报纸对人们的思想和观点能够产生巨大影响?
An increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. Why is this case? What can be done to reduce this problem?
随着消费品的生产增加,导致自然环境的损害。这是什么原因?我们可以做什么来减轻这个问题?。
To understand why this is the case, we must examine the constituents of a JavaScript host environment.
想要了解情况为何会这样,我们须仔细地研究一下JavaScript主环境的构成。
Scientists do not know why this is the case but believe it could be an evolutionary throwback to less sophisticated times when crying acted as a deterrent to amorous males at times of turmoil.
科学家们目前尚不明确为什么会这样,但是他们认为这可能是一种进化返祖现象,因为在蛮荒时代,哭泣在骚乱时是对发情男性的一种威慑。
The researchers, from the respected Harvard University in the US, cannot be sure why this is the case.
美国知名学府哈佛大学的研究人员还不能够对此给出一个明确的解释。
I'll try to give you some social and historical reasons why this is the case, but in the meantime is important to recognize, too.
我会给你们一些社会历史背景来解释为什么,但是除此以外,他也是为了被认同而在斗争。
And I'll leave that as an exercise for you to go back and figure out what, you can go back to your textbook and look at, you know under the index. Gibbs-Helmholtz, and figure out why this is the case.
我会把这个留作联系,你们可以回去看看书,找一下吉布斯-亥姆霍兹,搞明白为什么是这样。
The expectation theory of the term structure of interest rates explains why this is the case. [1]
利率期限结构预期理论可以对此原因作出解释[1]。
Women are three times as likely to become depressed as men. No one knows for sure why this is the case.
女人压抑的几率是男人的3倍,没有人能确确地解释原因。
Obesity increases the risk of developing diabetes, but nobody knows the details of why this is the case.
肥胖增加了糖尿病发生的风险,但没有人知道具体的原因。
While scientists have discovered that a kid's working memory holds on average one less item than an adult's, the jury is still out on why this is the case.
尽管科学家发现儿童的工作储存区能够存储的东西平均比成年人少,但他们仍在寻求原因所在。
That is a principle which has been memorialized in federal employment law for almost 50 years, and it is why EEOC is in this case.
这一原则已被记录在联邦就业法上快50年了,美国就是这样的。
Scientists do not know why this is the case but believe it could be an evolutionary throwback to less sophisticated times when crying acted as a deterrent to amorous males at times of turmoil.
科学家们目前尚不明确为什么会这样,但是他们以为这可能是一种进化返祖现象,由于在蛮荒时代,哭泣在骚乱时是对发情男性的一种威慑。
We don't yet understand why this is the case, but more than 20 longitudinal studies (studies with data points covering a long period of time) carried out around the world have found similar links.
这一现象是如何产生的呢?我们也尚未发现原因所在,但是全世界20多个纵向追踪研究都发现智商与寿命间有类似的关联,这些研究数据均来自长时间的调查。
"This finding should hold for the general public, " says Prof. Rosenberg. "But we don't have any scientific evidence as to why this is the case. That will be the next step.
教授说:“人们应该很好的把握这一结论,但是我们没有任何科学的证据来解释这一结果,这将是我们下一步所要做的研究。”
If the manufacturer does not intend to take these measures because they are not feasible or have a significant impact on the price, it must explain why this is the case.
如果药品生产商不打算采取这些措施,因为不可行或者会对价格产生明显的影响,则必须解释为什么会发生这种情况。
While scientists have discovered that a kid's working memory holds on average one less item than an adult's, the jury is still out on why this is the case.
尽管科学家们发现儿童的瞬时记忆区域中所能储存的信息条目平均要比成年人少一条,但这个现象的原因所在仍然没有公论。
To see why this is the case, consider how configuration management systems have changed desktop troubleshooting.
看到为什么是这样,考虑如何配置管理系统已更改桌面进行故障排除。
Wenger says he doesn't understand why this is the case as the Arsenal manager thought Bentley played well at Emirates Stadium last year. "On the day he played well, " said the Frenchman.
温格说他不理解为什么会这样,因为这位阿森纳主帅认为本特利去年在埃米尔球场踢得很好。
Wenger says he doesn't understand why this is the case as the Arsenal manager thought Bentley played well at Emirates Stadium last year.
温格说他不理解为什么会这样,因为这位阿森纳主帅认为本特利去年在埃米尔球场踢得很好。
The infants' immune response to MVA85A was significantly lower when given with routine childhood vaccines, the researchers found, though it remains unclear why this is case.
研究人员发现,当MVA85A与常规的儿童疫苗一同接种时,婴儿对MVA85A的免疫反应要明显低下,尽管研究人员对造成这种情况的原因仍然不清楚。
"These results were unexpected and we don't really know why this is the case, " Kaneshiro said.
的正常体重的女性承认性史。“结果出乎意料,我们也不知道为什么会这样,”卡内什罗教授说。
One of the reasons why this is usually the case is to do with class leakage across module boundaries.
之所以这样,原因之一是跨越模块边界的类泄漏。
That is why the Canadian in this case says what is in his mind directly in front of the Chinese woman without hiding anything.
这就是为什么加拿大在这种情况下说什么是在他的脑海里的正前方的中国女人没有隐瞒任何事。
Nowadays, people throw something when it does not work immediately, but in the past, people always used it and repaired again and again. why do you think this is case? what lead to this problem?
如今,东西它不工作了,人们马上扔掉,但过去人们过去总是它,再修补,你认为为什么这样吗?什麽导致这个问题吗?
This is why, in my case, morality must always have something to do with the mind, which is the producer of both good and evil.
这就是为什麽,在我的情况下,戒德必须永远与心意有关连,它是善恶的产生者。
We were up against a very, very good side tonight who I believe are a massive danger in this group and they showed why that is the case at times in this game.
今晚我们的对手非常非常出色,我确信他们是本组最危险的对手,他们也在比赛中数次显示出了这一点。
We were up against a very, very good side tonight who I believe are a massive danger in this group and they showed why that is the case at times in this game.
今晚我们的对手非常非常出色,我确信他们是本组最危险的对手,他们也在比赛中数次显示出了这一点。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 What is this doing 的文章

随机推荐