GOIN FIGHT南京义达集团是做啥的?

相关词典网站:  最佳答案
  点击这个进:,然后跳过视屏。马上签约,见证我的FIGHT。
  这是活动的活动规则:
  1活动期间每位玩家凭DNF游戏帐号登录即可参与活动,每个帐号每天可签约1次。
  2每天签约连续15天的玩家,可将同时有机会获得签约满10天和签约满5天的奖励;连续签约满10天的玩家,可将同时有机会获得签约满5天的奖励;若玩家签约期间出现漏签将无法补签,最终以实际连续的最高天数统计(例:小明1月1日到1月16日连续签约了16天,则有机会获得10Q币、50Q币、200Q币三种奖励;小玲在1月1日-1月16日签约时漏签了1月4日一天,则最后统计连续签约时间为1月5-1月16日共计12天,则有机会获得10Q币、50Q币两种奖励。)
  3本次活动时间为日-日,从1月13日开始Fight签约计划将不再对新加入的玩家开启,仅对在1月13日以前已开始签约的玩家开启继续签约的功能。
  4签约计划的获奖名单将于1月19日公布,所有Q币奖励1月20日发放。
  5最终活动解释权归腾讯游戏所有。
返回7K7K首页fight 打架(仗),与........打仗,与........作斗争 (fight germs 阻止细菌.同细菌作斗争) 我们该做些什么事阻止细菌呢?(P14)——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
fight 打架(仗),与........打仗,与........作斗争 (fight germs 阻止细菌.同细菌作斗争) 我们该做些什么事阻止细菌呢?(P14) 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
阅读表达。阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的任务。&&&& Many teenagers feel that the most important people in their lives are their friends. 1) They believe that their family members, and in particular (尤其是) their _____, don't know them as well as their _____ do! In large families, it is quite normal (正常) for brothers and sisters to fight (打架) with each other and then they can only go to their friends for advice. &&&& 2) It is very important for a teenager to have a good friend or a circle (圈子) of friends. Even when they are not with their friends, they usually spend much time talking to each other on the phone. This communication is very important in children's growing up, because friends can discuss things that are difficult to discuss with their family members. &&&& However, parents often try to choose their children's friends for them. Some parents even stop their children from seeing their good friends. The question of "choice" is an interesting one. Have you ever thought of the following questions? &&&& Who choose (选择) your friends? Do you choose your friends or your friends choose you? &&&& Have you got a good friend your parents don't like? 1. 在1)句的空白处填入适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺:&&& ______________________________________________________________ 2. 将2)句译成中文:&&&& ______________________________________________________________3. 回答问题:Who knows teenagers better according to the passage?&&&& ______________________________________________________________4. 在文中画出与下列句子意思相近的句子:&& &It usually takes them lots of time to phone each other.&&&& ______________________________________________________________5. 找出文中或写出最能表达该短文主题的句子。&&&& ______________________________________________________________
My mother was telling me about how she and her family got their first television when she was a teenager. Of course it was black and white. She said she only watch it at night. She doesn’t remember over watching it in the morning or afternoon. When I was young we had only about 3 or 4 different channels(频道). My bothers, my sisters and I would sometimes fight(打架) about which channel to watch. But we usually enjoyed the same shows. Now we can get hundreds of channels on TV. I can’t believe it! There are channels with old films, cooking, fishing and so on. It’s surprising! There is a channel for everything. I wonder how much my bothers, my sisters and I would fight if we had hundreds of channels when I was a child. Of course we had only one television set. These days I find families with 2 or 3 or more television sets in their homes. I guess it stops people from arguing(吵架) about which channel to choose from .【小题1】In those days, how many television sets did people have? A.more than oneB.oneC.3 or 4D.more than 4【小题2】What kind of TV channels do we have now? A.Channels with cookingB.Channels with old films C.Channels with fishD.A, B&C【小题3】Now how many channels can we get on TV? A.3 or 4 different channels.B.Only one channel.C.Hundreds of channels.D.Less than 10 channels.【小题4】When my mum was a teenager, her brothers, sisters and she usually enjoyed______. A.different channelsB.the same showsC.different showsD.all the shows【小题5】Which of the following in NOT true?&&A.My mum’s brothers and sisters would fight about which channel to watch when she was a child.B.These days, there is only one channel with old movies, cooking and fishing. C.People have many channels to choose from now.D.Family members will not fight for the television set.
My mother was telling me about how she and her familygot their first television when she was a teenager. Of course it was black andwhite. She said she only watch it at night. She doesn’t remember over watchingit in the morning or afternoon. When I was young we had only about 3 or 4different channels(频道). My bothers, my sisters and I wouldsometimes fight(打架) about which channel to watch. But weusually enjoyed the same shows. Now we can get hundreds of channels on TV. Ican’t believe it! There are channels with old films, cooking, fishing and soon. It’s surprising! There is a channel for everything. I wonder how much mybothers, my sisters and I would fight if we had hundreds of channels when I wasa child. Of course we had only one television set. These days I find familieswith 2 or 3 or more television sets in their homes. I guess it stops peoplefrom arguing(吵架) about which channel to choose from .1.In those days, how many television sets did peoplehave? A.more than one&&&& B.one&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.3 or 4&&&&&&&&&&& D.more than 42.What kind of TV channels do we have now? A.Channels withcooking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Channels withold films C.Channels withfish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.A, B&C3.Now how many channels can we get on TV? A.3 or 4different channels.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Only onechannel.C.Hundreds ofchannels.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Less than 10channels.4.When my mum was a teenager, her brothers, sistersand she usually enjoyed______. A.differentchannels&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the sameshowsC.differentshows&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.all the shows5.Which of the following in NOT true?&&A.My mum’s brothers and sisters would fight about which channelto watch when she was a child.B.These days,there is only one channel with old movies, cooking and fishing. C.People havemany channels to choose from now.D.Familymembers will not fight for the television set.&
A man gets into a train and sits beside a woman. The woman is about thirty years old. Soon they begin to talk to each other. He says to her, “Do you have a family?”“Yes, I have one son. ”the woman answers. “Oh, really?” says the man. “Does he smoke? (抽烟)”“No. ” the woman answers. “That's good. ”The man is glad to say, “I don't smoke, either. Smoking is bad for your health. (健康) And does your son often fight (打架) with others?” “Oh, no,” the woman answers at once. “He never fights. ”“Well,” the man says, “He is a good young man. And how old is he?” “Oh, he is five months old today. ”the woman says with a smile. (微笑)
1.The man and woman are talking ________.
A.on a bus
B.on a train
C.in the street
2.The woman is about ________.
A.thirty years old
B.forty years old
C.thirty-three years old
3.The man thinks that the woman's son is ________.
A.a bad young man
B.a good student
C.a good young man
4.The woman's son is ________.
A.five years old
B.five months old
C.five days old
5.The woman's son doesn't smoke or fight, because he ________.
A.doesn't like smoking and fighting
B.wants to be a good boy
C.is too young to smoke and fight
  Tom and John were brothers. They lived in the same room and were in the same class. One day they had a fight(打架), so they didn't speak to each other for a few days. One Monday evening, Tom was very tired(疲倦的) when he came back from school. He went to bed after supper. He did not say anything to John. John helped his mother with the housework. Then he did some homework. When he went to bed, he found a piece of paper on the small table near his bed. On it were the words, “John, wake me up(唤醒) at 7 a.m., Tom.”
  When Tom woke up the next morning, it was nearly 8 a.m. and on the small table near his bed he saw another piece of paper. He took it and read these words, “Tom, wake up. It is 7 a.m., John.”
根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)。
1.Tom was John's brother and John was Tom's sister.
2.Tom and John didn't speak to each other because they had a fight one day.
3.One evening John went to bed earlier than Tom.
4.John did not write anything the next morning.
5.John was late for school that day.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 发酵好的面粉能做啥吃 的文章

随机推荐