蔑视的英文,蔑视的翻译,怎么医用英语翻译译蔑视,蔑视用

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译翻译 Somebody said that the person who has it in mind to kill another can do it without a gun,so the causes of murders are not guns but the trend of despising (蔑视) life in the US.
wghdbniod00D01
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
有人说想要杀人的人不需要枪,所以谋杀的起因不是枪,而是在美国蔑视生命的趋势.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
有些人称,一个人如果起了杀心,杀人是不需要假借于外物的,所以谋杀的罪过不是枪支,而在于美国人心目中蔑视生命的倾向。
扫描下载二维码[miǎo shì]
他当时可曾想到二零零八年北京奥运会上被他战略藐视(Defy)的对手会在自己的国土登顶成功!希望你常对自己说,闻到了佛法,我是最幸福的人,除了这幸福外,再没有别的了。
基于591个网页-
航海及海运专业英语词汇(C8) ... contempt of court 藐视法院 contempt 藐视;侮辱;轻视 contend for maritime hegemony 争夺海上霸权 ...
基于363个网页-
英文逻辑记忆法 ... dam 水坝;控制 spurn 践踏;藐视 spur 踢马刺;鞭策 ...
基于179个网页-
光环方面,圣冰首选(可惜装备很难弄),其次是祈祷(Prayer)。藐视(defiance)也很不错,但就怕碰到踩准确光环的。 攻击触发诅咒的在大型混战中也很有用。
基于145个网页-
defiance of law
contempt for the law
To set the law at defiance
despise you
Contempt for you
civil contempt
contemptuous of public opinion
contemptuous
scornfully
direct contempt
更多收起网络短语
[miǎo shì]
魏巍《东方》:“光战略上藐视敌人还不行,还要作到战术上重视敌人。”
以上来源于:《现代汉语大词典》
[miǎo shì]
treat with contempt:
I they've no character.
我藐视这种人, 他们没骨气。
Strategically we should despise all our enemies, but tactically we should take them all seriously.
在战略上我们要藐视一切敌人, 在战术上我们要重视一切敌人。
以上来源于:《新汉英大辞典》
我藐视这种人, 他们没骨气。
I despise such people; they've no character.
在战略上我们要藐视一切敌人, 在战术上我们要重视一切敌人。
Strategically we should despise all our enemies, but tactically we should take them all seriously.
在此后的年代里,有超过12,000名同性恋服役人员因违反或藐视这项政策而被开除。
In the years since, more than 12,000 gay service members have been discharged for violating or defying the policy.
He had this intellectual curiosity that defied the kind of orthodox religious skepticism about any kind of rational belief.
他的求知欲使得他藐视,传统宗教对于任何理性观点的怀疑
And the Lord said to Moses, "How long will this people spurn Me, and how long will they have no faith in Me despite all the signs that I have performed in their midst?
上帝对摩西说“这些人要藐视我到几时“,他们还要不相信我到几时,当我在他们中间显示了一切神迹以后?
【词目】藐视【拼音】miǎo shì【注音】ㄇㄧㄠˇ ㄕㄧˋ【外语翻译】英文: Despise;日文:軽视する飞【近义词】忽视、轻视、蔑视、小看、轻蔑【反义词】重视、尊重、尊敬、敬仰、敬爱【基本解释】轻视(有嘲笑讽刺的意思);小看,小瞧,看不起的意思。
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!藐视一切 的翻译是:すべての軽蔑 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
すべての軽蔑
Contempt of everything
すべての軽蔑
すべてのために軽蔑を示しました
すべてを軽蔑する
相关内容&a曾经我也位学生 Once my also student & athere is a world of difference between the pare-back Gothic retraint of Tharcher's 有区别世界Tharcher的之间削去哥特式retraint的 & aone
paper 一天递了他 一张纸 & aThere are lots of things to do here. 有这里要做的许多事。 & a汗水湿透了我的衣服,我完全没有力气了 The sweat has soaked my clothes, I did not have the strength completely & aI'm so excited,it's like this is my dirst time 我是,很激动,是象这样是我的dirst时间 & a你最喜欢的动物是什么 You most like the animal is any & aI’ll be away on a business trip. Would you mind looking after my cat? 我将是去的在商务旅行。 你是否会介意照看我的猫? & a你这个大笨蛋,我还在等你呢?你有没有想过我一点? Your this crying foul, I is also waiting for you? Do you have have thought my? I can certainly let you know the woman is not affable. & aPenetration tolerance factor 渗透容忍因素 & a坐机场专线去 Sits the airport special line to go & a你会一直坚持吗 You can persist continuously & aAny has not been forever Any has not been forever & a我认为你深 I thought you are deep & aI will always love you Miss Yuen 我总将爱您Yuen小姐 & aWhat is that? 那是什么? & a完美世界 Perfect world & a蓝色的天空 Blue color sky & a11. References to literature specific to a particular organ are included where appropriate and summarized at the end of each description. 11. 在文学具体的参考对一种特殊器官是包括的如适当和总结在结尾的每个描述。 & aChangeable Changeable & ado u like me? u是否喜欢我? & a我天天期盼你来 I hoped for daily you come & a天才,我来了,继续天才下去吧,我支持你! The talent, I have come, continues the talent to get down, I support you! & a为什么你在线? Why you online? & ataught 教 & aThe Unforgiven Unforgiven & aBEARD handsome guy 鬍子英俊的人 & a对不起
我想你你 却不敢告诉你 怕你睡觉了 Is unfair to me to think your you do not dare to tell you actually to fear you slept & a宿舍 Dormitory & aPasswords must contain at least one 密码必须包含至少一 & aI
you 我希望您 & a我唯一爱的就是你 My only love is you & a致命狙击手 Fatal sniper & a我是热火的粉丝,很喜欢看你们打球,每次看到你们的比赛总能让我热血沸腾。希望你以后多来中国,中国欢迎你,同时也希望你们以后能越打越好 I am the friendly bean or sweet potato starch noodles, likes looking very much you play a ball game, each time saw your competition always can let my warm-blooded ebullition.Hoped you later will come China, China to welcome you, simultaneously also hoped you will later be able more to hit well & a有助于提高学习英语的兴趣 Is helpful in the enhancement study English interest & aYellow LED keeps lighting:Caution--0.5% BAC(or 0.25mg/LBRAC)to 0.08% BAC (or 0.40mg/LBRAC) 黄色LED继续点燃:小心--0.5% BAC (或0.25mg/LBRAC)对0.08% BAC (或0.40mg/LBRAC) & a老命伤财费 The short remaining life suffers a financial loss the expense & a赢家 Winner & a非常谢谢 非常谢谢 & a你现在住在哪边呢? Where do you live now in? & a王者 Wang Zhe & a我的妻子 , 请原谅我 . 我让你失望 . . My wife, please forgive me. I let you be disappointed. . & a封面 Title page & aYou are a great person. Life is always tough. You got to have faith in yourself. You are a great person. Life is always tough. You got to have faith in yourself. & a课外阅读是必要的,弹药安排好时间 The outside reading is necessary, the ammunition arranges the good time & a安排好时间 Arranges the time & a藐视一切 すべてを軽蔑する &蔑视的英语怎么说_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
蔑视的英语怎么说
蔑视的英文:loathedespise参考例句:Tscorn.表示轻蔑;蔑视Disregard sb unfeelingly or contemptuously无视或蔑视某人squelch sb.with a look of contempt以蔑视的眼光阻止某人讲话Human dignity was denied and trampled upon. 人的尊严遭到了蔑视和践踏。Show cheeky contempt for or defiance of sb/sth对某人[某事物]表示蔑视或不屑一顾The break-away sect was contemned by other religious groups这个分裂出去的派别受到其他宗教团体的蔑视。The break-away sect was contemned by other religious groups.这个分裂出去的派别受到其他宗教团体的蔑视。The ancient scorn of the vestals for the ambubajae is one of the most profound instincts of feminine dignity贞女对荡妇的那种自古已然的蔑视,是妇德中一种最悠久的本能And there is, between the arrogant swans and the prolific geese, an indifference, almost a disdain.傲慢的天鹅对众多的黑额黑雁表现出一种冷漠,或者几乎以说是一种蔑视。 I was sentenced to five days for contempt of court and now everybody thinks I'm a jail-bird.我因蔑视法庭被判了5天刑,结果现在大家都认为我是一个囚犯。:v. 讨厌,厌恶Length begets loathing.冗长令人生厌。They have a reciprocal loathing for each other.他们互相憎恨。Cordial hatred,detestation,loathing无比的憎恨、憎恶、厌恶.They looked upon the creature with a loathing undisguised.他们流露出明显的厌恶看那动物。I was very loath to dispose of them for a trifle.我极不愿意得到一点点钱,就把它们让给了别人。:v. 鄙视,看不起…Do not despise your enemy万勿轻敌A dish of strawberries and cream is not to be despised.一盘草莓和乳酪不算很差。He despises the present government.他鄙视现在的政府。They affected to despise her. 他们假装看不起她。They fear and despise the masculine.他们害怕并且鄙视男性化。翻译推荐:相关热点:
您感兴趣的课程有优惠啦,快去看看:
不花一分钱,也能炼成多语种达人!
美国职场新人如何支配收入?
2017年6月四六级考试成绩查询时间
川普希拉里掐的火热 他俩的女儿竟是闺蜜?!
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:

我要回帖

更多关于 我的英文名是英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐