HHHH45,cm HHH

Hey guys! Im still fairly new to all this so forgive me for all the questions. Does anyone here have a rapid heart beat? Random I know.
Also I want to keep my feet in good shape. Is there a lotion that anyone can suggest? I use a lot of different ones but is there one that is for diabetics?
Hope everyone is doing well!! Its been a little over a year for me but I still have a lot to learn. Thanks for all your help :)
Next Discussion:Beginning my journey - ohhhhhhhh boy!
Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum& &|&&Beginning my journey - ohhhhhhhh boy!&&&AuthorMessageRaingoldPart of the furniture Number of posts :
60Location :
Southern Tablelands, NSW, AustraliaRegistration date :
Subject: Re: Beginning my journey - ohhhhhhhh boy!& &Fri 01 Jan
to all of you!&
Ready2BHealthyNewbie Number of posts :
46Location :
USARegistration date :
Hi Raingold!We need to keep intouch. You will be having your surgery 8 days before me. We will probably be going through the same stages together.Look forward to keeping in touch.R2BH or Theresa&
Sharon66Part of the furniture Number of posts :
50Location :
PerthRegistration date :
Raingold,Happy New Year!.Welcome all the best with your op,not long to go..Your going to look hot in 2010.Take Care,Sharon.&
RaingoldPart of the furniture Number of posts :
60Location :
Subject: Re: Beginning my journey - ohhhhhhhh boy!& &Thu 31 Dec
Wow! what a welcome! Thanks!! :DI feel better already. I got this real bad habit of turning molehills into mountains. Need a kick in the pants every now and then. Tough love is good! I think the only thing that I worry about, which my partner says I'm an idiot [lovingly of course!] is that something is gonna happen and the op won't happen! So, please excuse my not jinxing myself. I'll talk about surgeons n stuff after sleeving!! I have started a diary. Did that this morning too. Not right from the beginning tho. That was when I heard on the news a coupla years ago that the government was going to financially support lapband surgery. They lied. But, it gave me the incentive to think about it. Then a friend of mine had banding done. I watched her progress. She's also now got a 12 week old daughter. She wants to know about this sleeve too, so I'll be helping her out a bit aswell. One of my many Sleeving reasons, is that I'd have a long trip, [550kreturn] for every banding visit. I'm hoping there won't be as many with a sleeve?
Thanks for your support already. I knew I'd done the right thing.&
mapmarTop Poster Number of posts :
48Location :
Perth, Western AustraliaRegistration date :
Welcome to this fabulous forum....... So you are going to have a fantastic 2010! Can I ask who your surgeon is?&
cosmic1Part of the furniture Number of posts :
41Location :
Sydney, NSWRegistration date :
Hey and welcome.I'm getting my sleeve at the end of Jan and can't wait. You already know how fantastic the people on this site are, and it's so welcoming and helpful that I'm sure you'll be logging in each day to check on everyone :)
You might want to start your own diary, I have and it's great to read everyone else's so you know the kinds of things to expect.Not long to go now - good luck with your journey!&
sueTop Poster Number of posts :
54Location :
WARegistration date :
Welcome welcome welcome and Hi
There is lots of support here so anything you need to ask then ask someone is always willing to help well really we all are ready to help look forward to reading of your journey
Cheers Sue &
The author of this message was banned from the forum - Hi and welcome Raingold. I have been a member here since, well it seems forever, and I haven't had sleeve surgery yet but I can honestly say its the best site I have ever joined. The support from people here (yes even the tough love support) is the best ever. I have made some great real life friends from here too. Start a diary if you feel like it. Its been kinda cool to keep one and reread where my head was at over the 12 month wait for my private health to kick in. Go have a read of peoples diaries, you can't see them unless you're a member so I am assuming you haven't read many of them while browsing anonymously. COngrats o making a life changing decision for you and your health. I can't wait either!!!!!tarnzPart of the furniture Number of posts :
42Location :
BrisbaneRegistration date :
Welcome to this brilliant forum not long to your op date very exciting looking forard to heaing more from you Tarnz&
LibbyTop Poster Number of posts :
45Location :
Adelaide, AustraliaRegistration date :
Subject: Re: Beginning my journey - ohhhhhhhh boy!& &Wed 30 Dec
Hello and welcome,I love this forum and get on everyday to see how everyone is going. Hopefully you will become a regular reader as well. Congrats on your upcoming surgery.Keep us updated on how your progressing.2010 is gonna be a great year. &
JanetteTop Poster Number of posts :
63Location :
Gundagai, NSWRegistration date :
Hi Raingold and welcome to the forum.Congratulations on your decision to be sleeved and you don't have long now.Once you start Opti, the time seems to fly.The forum is a wealth of information.&
TamaraPart of the furniture Number of posts :
33Location :
Perth, WARegistration date :
Welcome to the forum
Well done on making such an important decision and taking charge of your health - I truly wish you all the best on your journey to not only a healthier, but hopefully happier you.xxTamara&
The Lady HelenaPart of the furniture Number of posts :
49Location :
Sydney, AustraliaRegistration date :
Hello Raingold and welcome aboard!
This forum has helped me countless times through everyone sharing their knowledge and experiences...I know it'll be the same for you.
Congratulations on your op date...what a great start to the new year!
Take care,&
RaingoldPart of the furniture Number of posts :
60Location :
Subject: Beginning my journey - ohhhhhhhh boy!& &Wed 30 Dec
Almost happy new year!
I'm new here. I have spent many hours browsing anonymously already. It seems like so many of my little niggles have already been answered, but I want to say Hi. I've been a larger person all my life, hovering around the 100kg mark for a few years, but it really got out of control once I had a double whammy of quitting smoking and early menopause 4 years ago. Boy, did I balloon! At my surgeon's visit, I was 131kg at 164cm. [You know, it takes an awful lot to admit that!] and would love to get back to around 70kg. Got mega back pains now, find it hard to walk long distances, snore
[according to my parner] and am constantly tired. So, anyway, I have an operation date of 11th January 2010 for a Sleeve! This is soooo exciting - and scary!
Not far now! And I'm on day 4 of the Optifast diet, so I'm well into the countdown phase. I think this site will be a real help and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all at some stage. All I can think at the moment, is &thank goodness you're here!!&&
&Beginning my journey - ohhhhhhhh boy!&&&Page 1 of 1Jump to:&Select a forum||--Welcome!|&&&|--Site Information|&&&|&&&|--Forum Rules and How To's|&&&|&&&|--Site Navigation and Issues|&&&|&&&|&&&|--Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat|&&&&&&&|--Introductions!|&&&&&&&|--General Chat|&&&|--All about You!|&&&|--Sleever's Get Togethers|&&&|--From Band To Sleeve|&&&|--Guys, Girls & Relationships|&&&|&&&|--The one for the Guys!|&&&|&&&|--Secret Women's Business|&&&|&&&|&&&|--Jokes and Games|&&&|--All about the surgery|&&&|--I've got my sleeve date!|&&&|--Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications|&&&|&&&|--The Pre-Op Page|&&&|&&&|--The Post-Op Page|&&&|&&&|--Complications With The Sleeve|&&&|&&&|&&&|--Sleeve success stories|&&&|--Dietitians, Dieting, Exercising and more|&&&|--Diet, Exercise and more|&&&&&&&|--Exercise|&&&&&&&|--Recipes|&&&&&&&|--Other Health Issues|&&&&&&&|--Dietitions|&&&|--Sleevers Around the World|&&&|--Global Sleevers|&&&&&&&|--Sleevers New Zealand|&&&&&&&|--Sleevers Europe|&&&&&&&|--Sleevers Nth&Sth America|&&&|--Other Weight Loss Surgeries|&&&|--From sleeve/band to Bypass|&&&|--Our Community&&&&|--Our Community&&&&&&&&|--Mind your Business!&&&&&&&&|--Sell, Swap and Give Away&Log inUsername: Password: Log in automatically:&Or
Latest topics&&Sun 06 Aug
pm by&&&Sun 06 Aug
pm by&&&Sat 05 Aug
am by&&&Sat 05 Aug
am by&&&Sat 05 Aug
am by&&&Sat 05 Aug
am by&&&Sat 05 Aug
am by&&&Sat 05 Aug
am by&&&Sat 05 Aug
am by&Top posters&&&&&&&&&&PollDo you support WLS being publicly funded for anyone who need it?Yes, for those with BMI over 50&15%&[&82&]Yes, for those with BMI over 40&45%&[&248&]Yes, for those with BMI over 30&20%&[&114&]Yes, only if they have other significant obesity related health issues&15%&[&84&]No, they should have private insurance or be prepared to self fund&5%&[&29&]Total Votes : 557

我要回帖

更多关于 卡萨帝咖啡机cm45ts 的文章

随机推荐