下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:300 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
每日一练reviewGreetings对美国人而言,什么才是适当的问候语?可能你已经懂得怎么说Howareyou?(你好吗?)你甚至也知道一般常用的回答Fine,thanks,andyou?(我很好,谢谢,你呢?)用美国的方式来问候别人,就仅仅如此而已吗?其实美国人的确常用这老套的问候方式,而他们所期待的,也只是一般的标准回答。(你如果想让你的美国朋友吃惊,下一次他如此问候你时,你就把你真正的感觉告诉他。)但是,多数的美国人偶尔会喜欢有些变化。在非正式的场合里,你可能听到美国人说How'sitgoing?(它不是在问“你的目的地是哪里?”)或者是What'sup?(它也不是询问股市的动态)而在另一方面,一个正式的场合所使用的问候语,则可能是Goodmorning(早安),或是Hello,itisnicetoseeyou.(很高兴见到你。)好了,下面是几个常用的问候方式:Howareyoudoing?(你好吗?)What'shappening?(近来好吗?)How'severythingwithyou?(你的一切如何?)What'snew?(近况如何?)Areyoumakingprogress?(你有进展吗?)learn晨风吹,阳光照,背着书包上学校。日常用语真不少,请让我来做介绍:早上、上午见面了,“Goodmorning!”来问好。生人见面来介绍,可用“Iam...”别忘掉。被人介绍别紧张,“Howdoyoudo?”挂嘴边。不管是早还是晚,招呼熟人都简单。见面招呼说“Hello!”,再见说声“Goodbye!”。要问对方姓和名,“What'syourname?”就能行。若是有事要打扰,“Excuseme!”当向导。若做错事要道歉,就用“Sorry!”来体现。听到“Sorry!”说什么?“That'sallright.”用的多。久别重逢见了面,“Howareyou?”可当先。欢迎客人来参观,“Welcometo...”必须现。dailysentenceThereisonlyonehappinessinlife,toloveandbeloved.生命中只有一种幸福:爱与被爱。(乔治桑)MusictimeShinemyheart,it'sabeautifuldayMakeup,anddressedAreyoureadytogo?Weatherisgreat,it'smyholidayWegottapartyalldaylongHappydaySummerdaySunshinegirlIlikeit,HappydaySummerdaySunshinesforyouHappydaySummerdaySunshinegirlIlikeit,HappydaySummerdaySunshinesforyouOpenthewindowshade,shutmyeyesandfeeltheshineHummingbirdsandtinyflowerstellingmetostepoutsideAndItakeadeepbreathStartwalkingbythestreetEverythinglooksalittlebitdifferenttodayYousee,SunshinegirlShinemyheart,it'sabeautifuldayLightsgetbrighterontheseashoreSetmefree,it'smyholidayStepwiththemusicalldaylongHappydaySummerdaySunshinegirlIlikeit,HappydaySummerdaySunshinesforyouHappydaySummerdaySunshinegirlIlikeit,HappydaySummerdaySunshinesforyouTime'spassingbysofastItneverlooksthesameagainEverydaybydayI'mmovingon,rhythmicallystepbystepIwannaseeyourbigsmile,itmakesitallbetterEverythingfeelsalittlebitwarmertodayShinemyheart,it'sabeautifuldayWhistleamelodyontheseashoreSetmefree,it'smyholidayStepwiththemusicalldaylongHappydaySummerdaySunshinegirlIlikeit,HappydaySummerdaySunshinesforyouHappydaySummerdaySunshinegirlIlikeit,HappydaySummer
正在加载中,请稍后...求英语谜语要10个。还要有中文翻译匿名?下载知道客户端,10分钟内有问必答我要回答 匿名推荐答案1.H,求英语谜语要10个。还要有中文翻译-爱问知识网
求英语谜语要10个。还要有中文翻译
1.Have you heard the saying: what goes up must come down? Well what goes up and never goes down?2.My thunder comes before my lightning. My lightning comes before my rain. My rain dries up all the land it touches. What am I?3.You can see it, but you can't touch it. It may disappear, but has never really left you. It grows throughout the day. What is it?4.What common English verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters?5.I have holes on the top and bottom. And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. I have holes on my left and on my rig. What am I?6.A word I know, six letters it contains, Subtract just one, and twelve is what remains. What is the word?7.What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?8.What object has keys that open no locks, space but no ro处讥边客装九膘循博末om, and you can enter but not go in?9.Light as a feather, th the strongest man can't hold it for much more than a minute?10.What two words have the most letters in it?keys1.your age2.I'm a Volcano.3.shadow4.Eat or Ate5.a sponge 6.dozens7.a river8.a keyboard9.breath10.post office
热心网友 ?
As long as sister, love dual partnership, tart and bitter, with both taste. Chopsticks I have two wells, hard look at your legs go Exploration precisely boy. Trousers Viewed from afar-colored, nearly silent listening to the water, Spring flowers are still people not to fear the birds. Painting General brothers, out on the dash, there is a gap between the two, but at the same time to. Bicycle 4 as Tongling, TETRAPOD lap, waists have mouths, the passers-by to eat. Bus A small house surrounded correction window, a round four wheels, sit down than stand.解释:姐妹一样长,结伴爱成双,酸甜和苦辣,两人都同尝.筷子 我有两口井,模样很难分,双腿探下去,正好齐腰深.裤子 远看山有色,近听水无声,春去花还在,人来鸟不惊.画 兄弟一般高,出门就赛跑,两个有差距,可又同时到.自行车 四眼像铜铃,四脚圆滚滚,腰间有嘴巴,专吃过路人.公共汽车 一间小房子,四面镶窗子,四个圆轮子,坐下站不下.汽车
1. What has four eyes but cannot see?2. What do vampires do at midnight?3. What's the beginning of eternity, the e the beginning of end, and the end of every place?4. What can you catch but cannot throw?5. What is deaf and dumb but always tells the truth?6. What did one penny say to the other?7. What has a tongue but cannot talk?8. What has ears but cannot hear?9. What has teeth but cannot eat?10. What is yours but is used by others more than by yourself?答案:1. Mississippi 2. Take a coffin break 3. The letter &e& 4. A Cold 5. A mirror 6. Together we make more cents. 7. A shoe 8. Corn9. A comb10. Your name 1 。什么有四个眼睛,但不能见? 2 。怎么做的吸血鬼在午夜? 3 。什么样的开始,永恒的,年底的时间和空间;年初结束,年底的每一个地方呢? 4 。你如何能赶上,但不能丢? 5 。什么是聋哑,但总是告诉真相? 6 。什么一竹篙说,向其他? 7 。有什么舌头,但不能谈? 8 。什么耳朵,但不能听到? 9 。什么牙,但不能吃? 10 。什么是你们的,但所使用的其他多由您自己?答案: 1 。密西西比州2 。采取抬棺材,打破3 。字母“ e ” 4 。一冷5 。一面镜子6 。我们同心合力,使更多美分。 7 。 1擦鞋8 。玉米9 。梳10 。您的姓名您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
《初中英语校本课程课件.ppt 18页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
英语国际音标表(48个)元音Vowels(20个)前元音 /i:/ /?//e//?/
中元音 /?:/ /?/ /?/
后元音/ɑ:/ /?:/ /?//u://u/双元音 /e?/ /a?/ /??//??//e?/ /??/ /??//a?/
辅音Consonants(28个)轻辅音/p/ /?t/ /?k/ /f/ /θ/ /s/浊辅音/b/ /d/? /g/ /v/ /e/? /z/?轻辅音/?/ /?h/ /ts/ /t?/ /tr/? 浊辅音 /?//?r//dz/? /d?/ /dr/? 鼻音 /m/ /n/? /?/?
半元音/?j/ /w/
边音 /??/ Vowels元音(韵母)前元音/i:/feetbarefeeteatteakeyPracticeAfriendinneedisafriendindeed.患难见真情Hewenttoseatoseewhathecouldseeatseatodraw,butallhesawiswhatwealwaysseeatsea—see?Quiz1.门的钥匙2.是某人的菜3.非常饿4.新手5.光脚的6.患难见真情Riddles1.Whatletterisananimal?2.Whatletterisyoureye?3.Whatletterisaquestion?4.Whatletterisavegetable?5.Whatletterstandsfor(代表)theocean(海洋)?1.Whatistheendofeverything?2.Whatisthecenterofgravity?3.Whencanyougetwaterwithanet(网)?4.Whatmancannotliveinahouse?Whatisdarkbutmadebylight?2.Whatseasonisthemostdangerousone?3.Howmanymonthshave28days?FindoneEnglishword/phrasearoundyou.**Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.greenEvaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.明白了吗?Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.CopyrightAsposePtyLtd.Evaluationonly.CreatedwithAspose.Slidesfor.NET3.5ClientProfile.Copyright200
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 livehouse 的文章

随机推荐