i read books onlineand watched TV to _____ 填空!

Uninitialized string offset: 2 in /home/wwwroot//read.php on line 81
8年级上英语试题
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation?练习题
Ⅰ.根据首字母提示填单词。 1.-Where did he go on v________? -He went to summer camp. 2.-Did you go C________ Park? -Yes, I did. 3.How w________ the beaches? 4.I v________ a museum last month. 5.The weather was r________ and we stayed at home. 6.What did these people t________ of their vacations? 7.She went to the m________ on vacation. 8.My parents w________ to Shanghai last week. 9.We had a wonderful dinner at the restaurant. The food was d________. 10.The bus was too c________, so I didn‘t have much fun. 11.Linda and I are in the same class. So she is my c________. 12.The skirt is too e________. I can‘t afford it. 13.I want to d________ the question with you. 14.I f________ a little cold. Can you close the door? 15.I‘m r________ tired. I want to have a rest. 16.He c________ the room yesterday. 17.I don‘t like them. They‘re u________ to me. 18.The cake is a________. I don‘t want to eat it. 19.West Lake is a f________ place. Many people go to visit it. 20.If you go to Hainan Island, you‘ll find the beach b________. 21.Did you pass your math e________? 22.How was your bus t________? 23.They started to look for the l________ horse. Ⅱ.用所给词的适当形式填空。 1.Yesterday was a ________(sun) day. 2.She ________(stay) at home last night. 3.Please write a ________(reporter) on your interview. 4.On my way home, I found a little girl ________(cry) in the street. 5.The old man ________(be) ill and went to see a doctor. 6.We ________(have) a party last night. 7.We had great fun ________(play) in the water. 8.The boss made me ________(work) for 12 hours a day. 9.My father ________(not come) to see me yesterday. 10.He ________(take) many photos in Beijing last year. 11.Where ________ you ________(see) your teacher yesterday? 12.The boy was ________(lose). 13.He ________(get) up at six this morning. 14.Who ________(come) to school late yesterday? 15.China is ________(friend) to all the people in the world. Ⅲ.单项选择。 ( )1.What ______ Dean ______ last Saturday night?
21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。 版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (
A. doing B. do C. do D. do )2.Hangzhou is a beautiful city. There are many people here ______ vacation every year. A.in B.on C.for D.to )3. ______ was the food in the restaurant? A.How many B.Why C.How D.Where )4.We usually go to school ______ Monday ______ Friday. A. to B. or C. and D. between )5.Everyone ______ an English story book. A.have B.are having C.has D.is have )6.He didn‘t have ______ money for a taxi, ______ he walked back to the hotel. A. and B. because C. so D. so )7.On Sunday morning, I helped my mother ______ the cooking. A.do B.to doing C.does D.doing )8.It was time ______ a class. A.to have B.have C.has D.had )9.After a long walk, I ______ a little tired. A.feeling B.to feel C.feels D.felt )10.They enjoyed ______ very much. A.swiming B.swam C.swimming D.to swim )11.-Did you go to the park last Sunday? -______. But it was too crowded. A.No, I didn‘t B.No, I don‘t C.Yes, I went D.Yes, I did )12.We like beaches because they are ______. A.humid B.fantastic C.awful D.expensive )13.Staying at home ______ boring. A.is kind B.are kinds of C.is kind of D.is kinds of )14.We found a dog ______ on the floor. A.lie B.lying C.lies D.lay )15.Too much work makes him ______. A.happy B.healthy C.tired D.hungry )16.-Who cleaned the blackboard yesterday, Nick? -John ______. A.cleaned B.does C.did D.is )17.They arrived there ______ 5:00 ______ a cold morning. A. in B. on C. at D. in )18.It‘s too hot outside, so we decide ______ at home. A.stay B.to stay C.stayed D.staying )19.- ______ yesterday? -It was hot and humid. A.What was the weather B.How was the weather like C.How was the weather D.What is the weather like )20.I‘m sorry, I‘m late. The street is ______. A.hard B.rainy C.crowd D.crowded )21.-I‘m going to spend the holiday tomorrow. -______. A.Congratulations B.That‘s true C.Have a good time D.That‘s nothing )22.I didn‘t have ______ money for a taxi.
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
A.no B.some C.any D.much ( )23.When he ______ young, he ______ a good kid. A. is B. was C. was D. is ( )24.The little boy was standing ______ the corner of his room, because he did something wrong. A.to B.on C.in D.at ( )25.My uncle isn‘t at his office now. He went to New York ______. A.for three days B.three days ago C.three days before D.in three days Ⅳ.句型转换。 1. He came here last month.(改为否定句) 2. They played football this morning.(改为一般疑问句并作简略回答) 3. They went to Beijing last year.(就画线部分提问) 4. Tom watched TV last night.(改为一般疑问句) 5. Mary does her homework every day.(用 last night 改写句子) 6. We had some delicious food this morning.(改为一般疑问句) 7. The beaches were very beautiful.(就画线部分提问) 8.I am a teacher.(用 two years ago 改写句子) 8. She bought a book for me.(改为否定句) 10.What was the weather like yesterday?(用 sunny 作回答) Ⅴ.根据对话内容,从方框中选择合适的句子补全对话,其中有两项是多余的。 A.Did you see any popular stars? B.What do you think of Beijing? C.What does Jackie Chan look like? D.I will bring them to school tomorrow. E.It was great! F.And I took some photos with him! G.I went there by plane. A: How was your vacation, Li Lei? B: 1. ______ I went to Beijing with my parents. A: Cool! Where did you go in Beijing? B: We went to the Summer Palace, the Palace Museum, the Great Wall and so on. A: 2. ______ B: It‘s interesting. I really like the Palace Museum. It has many beautiful things from
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
different dynasties(朝代). A: 3. ______ B: Yes, I did. I saw Jackie Chan on the Great Wall. 4. ______ A: Wow, that‘s great! Can you show me the photos? B: Sure, 5. ______ Ⅵ.用适当的话语补全对话。 A: Hi, Vera. How was your vacation? B: It was great. A: Where did you go? B: 1.__________________________ A: Tokyo? Wow! What did you do there? B: Well, we went to a lot of museums. A: Oh, 2. __________________________? B: They were really interesting. But they were crowded. A: Did you 3.__________________________? B: Yeah, I went to a lot of stores. A: How were the stores? B: Oh, they were very expensive. A: And 4. __________________________? Did you meet any Japanese people? B: Yeah, the people were really friendly. My parents have some Japanese friends, and we had dinner at their house. A: 5. __________________________? B: It was delicious. I love Japanese food! Ⅶ.根据短文内容,选择正确的单词填空,其中有两项是多余的。 A.went B.kinds of C.afternoon D.by E.happy F.sad G.fantastic H.lunch I.zoo J.were K.delicious L.river Last summer, my family had a trip. It was very 1.____. My father, my mother and I 2.____ to the mountain. We got to the foot of the mountain 3.____ bus. There was a 4.____. The water was clean. I washed my face with the water. It was warm. There 5.____ many fish in the river. There were different 6.____ flowers by the river. They were very beautiful. At noon, my parents and I had 7.____ under a big tree. The food was 8.____, and we liked it very much. After lunch, we went on our trip. At about 2:00 in the 9.____, we got to the top of the mountain. We were very 10.____. It was really fun. Ⅷ.阅读理解。 (A) Most American families like to have a vacation in summer. Summer is a good season for vacation. It is often hot in July and August. Children do not go to school in those two months. Some people like to stay at home, read books, or watch TV. Many families take their lunch to eat at a place with many trees or a nice lake. Some people have enough time and money to travel to other countries like France, Japan and Australia. They usually fly to these countries. Many families travel by car or train to see interesting places in their own countries. Their
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
favorite cities are New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Not everyone likes to go to busy cities. Some families travel to mountains or beautiful valleys(山谷). 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。 ( )1._____ is a good season for vacation. A.Spring B.Summer C.Autumn D.Winter ( )2.Some people like to stay at home during their vacation. They don‘t _____. A.read books B.visit their friends C.watch TV D.go to work ( )3.Many families like to have their lunch _____ during their vacation. A.in the office B.near a cinema C.near a big factory D.near a nice lake ( )4.If you have _____, you can travel to other countries. A.money and friends B.friends and time C.money and time D.food ( )5.Which of the following is D芝加哥‖? A.Chicago. B.New York. C.Miami. D.Los Angeles. (B) How did the students spend their vavations? Here is a report from some students of No. 1 Middle School. Tom, a fourteen-year-old boy, went to Hainan himself and visited the beaches. He thought the beaches were very fantastic. Sally went to Tokyo. She visited Fuji Mountain and also went shopping there. She thought the people there were unfriendly and the food was awful. She said, DI will never go there!‖ Brad is a hard-working student. He stayed at home and studied for the new lessons. Ben went to Shanghai Museum with his parents. It was boring but it was good for his study. 根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)。 ( )1.Tom went to Hainan with his parents. ( )2.Sally did shopping in New York City. ( )3.Sally didn‘t like Tokyo because the people there weren‘t very friendly and the food tasted bad. ( )4.Brad studied for exams. ( )5.Ben went to Shanghai Museum because it was very interesting. (C) Mrs Tan was worried about her weight(体重). DI‘m much too fat,‖ she told her friend. DI need to lose a lot of weight but I don‘t know how to do it.‖ DGo and see Dr Wei,‖ her friend said. DHe‘ll tell you how to lose weight.‖ Mrs Tan visited Dr Wei and told him her problem. DIt isn‘t difficult to lose weight,‖ he told her. DAll you need to do is to go on a diet (节食) . I‘ll give you one.‖ He began to write on a piece of paper. DEat lots of fruit and vegetables. Also eat a lot of lean meat(瘦肉)and grains(谷物).‖ When he finished, he handed her the piece of paper. DThere you are,‖ he said. DEat all those things and you‘ll soon lose weight.‖ A few weeks later, Mrs Tan‘s friend called on her. She was surprised to see that she was even fatter than before and that she was eating a huge sandwich with chocolate cake and ice cream. DI thought you were on a diet,‖ she said. DOh, I am.‖ Mr Tan answered. DI‘ve already had all the food on my diet today. Now I‘m eating my dinner.‖ 根据短文内容回答问题。
21 世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
1. What was Mrs Tan worried about? 2. Who did Mrs Tan visit? 3. What did Dr Wei tell her to do? 4. Why was Mrs Tan‘s friend surprised? 5. Did Mrs Tan lose her weight at last(最后)? Ⅸ.书面表达。 (A)Kate 去了一次澳大利亚,下面是她度假时写下的记事本。请以其内容补全下 面的小短文,每空一词。 Trip to Australia, Friday October 13th 6:30 get up 8:00 go to the airport 8:30 check in 10:00 plane leaves London 13:35 plane arrives in Sydney 14:30 have lunch 16:00 go to the museum Kate got up at 6:30 on Friday. She 1._____ to the airport at 8:00 and checked in at 8:30. The plane 2._____ London at 10:00 and 3._____ in Sydney at 13:35. She 4._____ her lunch at 14:30. Then she went to the 5._____ at 16:00. (B)北京市中国的首都,有许多名胜古迹,如:长城、故宫、颐和园等。假设你 去年到北京旅游,度过了一个愉快的暑假,请你以此给你美国的笔友 Sam 写一 封信,必须包括以下内容: 1.Where did you go? 2.Who did you go with? 3.How was the weather there? 4.What did you do there? 词数:60 左右。
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
八年级上册第一单元测试题
一、单项选择
1.----- _________ did you do last night ? ------ I played computer games in my bedroom. A. What B. How C. Why D. Where 2. Most of the ______ ______ very hot . A. is B. are C. is D. cities ,was 3. I spend 2 hours doing my homework and I need _____ to finish it A. the other hour B.another one hour C. one another hour D.an hour more 4. -------_______ did you ________the summer vacation? ------- It was terrible . I have too much homework to do . A. W think B. How , liked C. H think of D. H feel about 5. When it‘s very hot , I _______ swimming in the pool . A. would like B. want C. feel like D. decide 6. The children are too young to look after ______. A. myself B. themselves C. they D. yourself 7. It‘s only 19:00, we decide ______ home A. going B. go to C. not to go D. not to go to 8. We had great fun ________the volleyball match between the Chinese team and Japanese team. A. watch B. watched C. watches D. watching 9. How about ________a drink? A. have B. to have C. had D. having 10. The teacher made me ________at school because I didn‘t finish my homework yesterday. A. stay B. staying C. to stay D. stayed 11. ------ Is _______ here ? -------Bob is not here. A. everyone B. anyone C.someone D.nobody 12. I had ________money for a taxi,so I walked home. A. no B. some C. any D. a little 13. I found an elephant ________across the river. A. walks B. walked C. to walk D. walking 14. I ________you yesterday afternoon,but you ________at home. A. call,aren‘t B. am calling,aren‘t C. called,were D. called,weren‘t 15.A quarter ______, we felt very thirsty. A. late B. after C. later D. behind 16.There are ______ people ,so it‘s very crowded (拥挤的) . A. quite a few B. a lot C. a little D. few 17.Dogs are like ______to us and they are ______ to us. A. friend B. friendly C. friends D. friendly 18.We are _______ when we hear the ________ news -we don‘t have classes tomorrow. A. excited B.excited, excited C. exciting D.exciting 19. The food there is ________.I’ll take you there next time. A. delicious B. terrible C. awful D. wonder 20.We had great fun ________in the water last weekend. A. play B. played C. playing D. to play 21. The food is ________, but I have ________ to buy. A. enough money B. enough money C. money enough D. money enough 22. There isn‘t ______ with your bicycle, you can ride home. A. something wrong B. anything wrong C.wrong something D. nothing wrong 23. ---- I usually go there by train. ------Why not _________ by boat ? A.to try going B.try to go C.to try to go D.try going
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
24.It is _____ to watch the _____ TV shows A. boring B.bored C.bored 25.Mr.Zhu is not here. Where ____ he ______? A. go B. goes C. go 26. Tom didn‘t pass the exam _______ someone told him wrong answers. A.because of B. so C. because 27. We keep _______ and it keeps us ______ A. health B. healthy C. healthy 28. Tom doesn‘t wait _____ anybody and can‘t wait _____ home. A. / ; go B. /; to go C. to go 29. I was ____ tired that I ______ in class . A. too, sleep B. so , slept C. too , slept 30. There is _______ sheep on the farm. A. little B. a little C. few 二、单词填空 :写出下列动词的过去式 1.stay 6.do 2.go 7.rain 3.study 8.make 4.have 9.decide 5.fly
D.boring D.will go D. and D. health D. go D. sleep D. a few.
三、完形填空 Mr. and Mrs. Brown were teachers. They lived in a big _1_ .Last year they went to the countryside for their summer vacation. They_ 2 _ it very much because it was a quite clean place. One day they went for a _ 3 in the morning and saw an old man. He sat in the __ 4 _ sun in front of his house. Mr.Brown went to him and asked, DDo you like __5 in this quiet place?‖ The old man answered, DYes, I __ _6 __ .‖ Mr. Brown asked, DWhat are the _ __7_ _ things about it?‖ The old man answered DWell, ___ 8___ here knows each other(互相) well. They often come to see me, and I often go to visit _ __9 __, too. Also, there are lots of children here.‖ Mr. Brown said, DThat‘s interesting. Well,___10__ are the bad things?‖ The old man thought for a short time and said, DWell, the same things.‖ ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. city ) 2. A. learned ) 3. A. talk ) 4. A. cold ) 5. A. reading ) 6. A. can ) 7. A. good ) 8. A. nothing ) 9. A. him ) 10. A. what B. house B. enjoyed B. walk B. cloudy B. living B. am B. cheap B. everyone B. you B. how C. country C. played C. look C. warm C. sitting C. do C. delicious C. no one C. them C. who D. village D. swam D. say D. wet D. studying D. did D. well D. something D. themselves D. which
四、阅读理解 A Kim went to a beautiful beach on Monday with his friends . It was sunny and hot. So they had great fun playing in the water. In the afternoon, they went shopping. But the shops were crowded, they didn‘t really enjoy it. The next day, it was rainy, so they went to a museum. It was boring. Kim found a small boy crying in the corner. The boy was lost. He helped the boy find his father. Kim was very happy. But he had no money for a taxi. So he had to walked back to the hotel. That made him feel very tired.
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
On Wednesday, the weather was very cool. So they played tennis. They played all morning. It was really fun. 根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误,正确的用DT‖,错误的用DF‖。 ( )1. On Monday, Kim had fun going shopping. ( )2. It was very hot on Wednesday. ( )3. They went to a museum on Tuesday. ( )4. Kim helped a boy find his father and went back to the hotel by taxi. ( )5. They played tennis on a cool day. B Tom got up at eight o‘clock and then had his breakfast. His mother cooked his favorite food---chicken noodles for him. After breakfast, Tom began to do his homework. He didn‘t have too much homework, because teachers wanted them to have a good rest during weekends. At thirty past nine, Tom read his favorite book Harry Potter. It was really a great book. After that, he listened to Jay‘s songs. At eleven, he went to his friend Mike‘s party at KFC. They were very happy because they ate their favorite food- hamburgers. Lunch was over at about one thirty in the afternoon. Then they all went to see a new movie. This was Tom‘s Sunday. He really had a good time. ( ) 1. What food did Tony like best? A. Milk and eggs. B. Egg noodles. C. Chicken noodles ( ) 2. When did Tom read his favorite book? A. At 9:30 am. B. At 9:00 am. C. At 8:30 am. ( ) 3. Tom and all his friends all liked _______ best. A. vegetables B. fruit C. hamburgers ( ) 4. What did Tom and his best friend do after lunch? A. They went to KFC. B. They listened to Jay‘s songs. C. They watched a movie. ( ) 5. Which of the following is true? A. Tom had too much homework. B. Tom‘s favorite book is Harry Potter. C. Tom went to Mike‘s party at 9:00. Love, sometimes we can’t see it! This is an old story. One day, a man was not happy when his 7-year-old daughter made a box with some paper. The family didn‘t have much money. So the father thought his daughter wasted(浪费)the paper. The next day, the little girl gave the box to her father and said, “Dad, today is your birthday. This box is for you.” The man was happy. But he was not happy again when he found there was nothing in the box. “Why didn‘t you put anything for me in the box?” He asked his daughter. The little girl looked at him and cried, “Dad, I put my love in the box. It‘s all for you!” The man felt sad and said sorry to his daughter. Sometimes, we can‘t see love with our eyes. ( ) 1. How old was the daughter? A. Six years old. B. Seven years old. C. Eight years old. ( ) 2. What did the daughter do the next day? A. She gave the box to her father. B. She put some money in the box. C. She gave some paper to her father. ( ) 3. Why was the father was not happy again when he opened the box? A. Because he didn‘t like the box. B. Because there was nothing in the box. C. Because he thought his daughter wasted paper. ( ) 4. How did the father feel at last? A. Happy. B. Sorry. C. Bored. ( ) 5. Which of the following is true? A. The family had lots of money. B. The daughter loved her father. C. The father didn‘t like his daughter.
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
五. 用所给词的适当形式填空 1. Who _________ (make) the breakfast just now? 2. Please tell me about __________ (you),Lucy and Lily. 3. He would like __________ (eat) dinner with friends. 4. We all had fun ____________ (play) basketball last Friday. 5. Please don‘t ____________ (listen) to music in class. 6.He____________ (take) a walk in the park yesterday. 7. The boy ____________ (swim) in the water 3 minutes ago. 6. Mary___________ (buy) a sweater the day before yesterday. 7. I don't want __________ (sleep) in class. 8. Let's go __________ (shop) this afternoon. 9.She ____ (can) swim when she was 5. ___ (teach) us Chinese last year. 10.Mrs Wu
六、句型转换
1.I was at home last night.(改为一般疑问句,做否定回答) ________ _______ at home last night? _________, ________ _________. 2.I did my homework yesterday.(改为否定句) I _______ ________ my homework yesterday. 3.She went to London on vacation.(对画线提问) _________ did you ________ on vacation? 4.The library was crowded.(对画线提问) _________ _________ the library? 5.Vera visited The Great Wall last Sunday.(改为一般疑问句) ________ Vera ________ the Great Wall last Sunday? 6.The boys were at school last Saturday.(改为否定句) The boys __________ at school last Saturday. 7.He went to the movies last week.(对画线提问) ________ _________he ________ last week? 8.Scott came back home on foot.(同义句) Scott ________ back home. 9.He watches TV every Sunday evening.(用 now 改写) He _________ _________ TV now .
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
Unit2 How often do you exercise?(sectionA) 学习重难点:以 What 和 how often 等疑问词开头的疑问句,是本单元重要句型。 基本句式是:________+助动词+_______+谓语动词+其他? 区别下列有关 how 的短语 how many _________ how much ________ how often __________ how many times_________ how soon________ how old __________ how long_____________ how far ____________ 写出下列频率副词 (100%)______(80%)________(30-50%)______(20%)_____(5%)_______ (0%)______ 一 1._________ _________ does she go to the movies? Once a month. 2._________ _________ will you get back home? In two months. 3._________ _________ did he stay here? For two months. 4._________ _________ does Mary live from the library? Two miles. 5.I wonder_________ you'll water this kind of tree. Once a week. A how often B how long C how soon D how much 二从方框中选择正确的单词或短语填空,每个词限用一次。 usually, how often, sometimes, always, never, hardly ever, 1. The good schoolgirl ________ comes to school on time and she‘s _______late. 2. I_______ walk to school. But today I want to take a taxi because it‘s raining. 3. Sometimes I have dinner at home , and ________ I have it at school. 4. --_______ do you write to your parents?---About three times a month. 5. He is not good at basketball, so he _______ plays it. 三.按要求完成下列句子。 1.He eats junk food every day.(改为一般疑问句)。_____ he ______ junk food every day? 2.I hardly ever drink cola for dinner.(对划线部分提问) ______ ______ ____ you_____ cola for dinner? 3. They sleep nine hours every night. (对划线部分提问) ____ _____ _____ ______they _____ every night? 4.She usually plays tennis on weekends.( (对划线部分提问) _____ ______she usually _____ on weekends? 6. sister, English, often, reads, the, my, morning, books, in.(连词成句) ________________________________________________. 四.用所给词的正确形式填空。 1. It‘s________( health) for a children to play in the fresh air. 2. Would you like to go _______(shop) with me tomorrow morning? 3. Don‘t _______(talk) about others behind their backs. 4. Would you like to go to the _________(movie) tonight? 5. You‘d better take the midicine t_______a day. 6. The bottle is f_____ of milk. 7. How often_____ your brother _______(go) to the movies? 8. My sister ______ ______(not go) to the park every week. 9. M______ you are right and I am wrong.
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
10. The difference is so slight(细小的) that I can h________ see it. 五.单项选择 1、It is raining outside. We can go out. A.hard、hard B.hard、hardly C、hardly、 hard 2.--I can‘t find my CDs. -___you put them in that bag. A. Must B. May be C. Maybe D. May 3.--Sally, how often do you use the Internet ?-_________. A. Twice a week B. Three hours C. Two years ago D. This afternoon 4. -Zhang Lili , D the most beautiful teacher‖,has moved us deeply. --Yes,and she is___popular with her students. A.sometimes B.never C. Always D. hardly 5. -- ____do you watch TV every week? --Less than two hours. I often have much homework to do. A.How many B. How much C. How long D. How often 6. -Have you ever been to Disney- land? -No, _______..I hope I can go there next year. A.always B, sometimes C. Never D. often 7.--________ do you have an Art Festival in your school? 一 Once a year. A .How long B.How often C.How soon D.How far 8.D85%of the students in our class like English.‖means (意思是)D ______students in our class like English.‖ A.All B.Most C.Few D.No 9..________students _________ three or four times a week. A.Texercise B.Mexercises C.Mexercise D.Mexercise 10. 一 Mysister and I are going to Tibet this summer vacation. --__________. A.I‘d Iove to. B. That sounds exciting. C.I‘m sorry to hear that. D.Thank you very much. 11.Welcome to my new house.Ann and John! Help_____ to some fruit. A.myself B. yourself C. yourselves D. themselves 12.―Where is Xiao Ling? ----She ______ in her bedroom, but I am not sure. A. must be B. can‘t be C. maybe D. may be 13.The food I cook isn‘t delicious, but I can look after myself_____. A. at first B. at last C. at least D. at most 14.He said he would come to see us _____ the next afternoon. A. sometime B. some time C. sometimes D. some times 15. ---______ has your uncle been to Canada? ---Only twice. A. How many times B. How often C. How long D. How soon 六.根据括号内的提示词,写出恰当的问句或答语。 1.A:__________________________(how often) B:She plays the violin five times a week. 2.A:____________________________________(on weekends) B: He usually goes to the library with his friends. 3. A: ___________________________(her favorite TV program) B: It‘s English Today. 4. A: How often do you go to the park? B:__________________________(twice a month) 5. A:__________________________(often watch TV)? B: No , I don‘t.
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
时间:90 分钟 一.单项选择(每题 1 分,共 15 分)
满分:100 分
( )1.___________? He did some reading at home. A. What does your father do yesterday evening B. What does your brother do in the school C. What did your brother do over the weekend D. Where did your brother go last Sunday ( )2. Mr. Li enjoyed ____ around the lake. A. exercised B. walks C. running A. didn’t have C. hadn’t A. exercising A. buys C. bought B. didn’t have D. hadn’t B. to exercise C. do exercise D. exercise
( )3. I got up _____this morning, so I _____breakfast and went to school.
( )4. In order to keep healthy , I try _____for at least an hour in the morning. ( )5. Her pen was broken. She ____ to _____a new one. B. bought D. buy 21 世纪教
( )6. The twins _____in Dalian last year. They ______here now. 育网 A. were B. are C. are D. was ( )7. I think eating more_______ food can help you keep _______. A. health, health B. health , healthy C. healthy, health D. healthy, healthy ( ) 8. It’s going to rain. You should take _______umbrella. A. a B. an C. the D. / ( )9.--What did Tina go ___vacation ? --She __ _ to the mountains. A for , goes B on ,went C to ,went D --Really? I believe it. A. myself B. herself C. himself D. yourself ( )11. Betty _____ eats junk food, so you see, she is pretty healthy. to ,go ( )10. CI could look after_______ when I was five.[来源:21 世纪教育网]
A.usually B.often C.always D.never ( )12. ______in Guizhou was new and interesting for me, so I bought _______for my family. A. Something, something B. Everything, something C. Anything, anything D. Nothing, anything ( )13. Mrs. Brown is nice. Every day she tries to cook_______ for me . A. something different C. nothing different B. different something D. different everything
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
( )14.---Would you like some more rice? ---No, thanks. I’m ___ . ( )15. It was sunny. So I ____with you. A. decide to go fishing B. decided went fishing C. decided to go fishing D. decide to go fishing
( )16.A.others ( )17.A.made ( )18.A.laughed ( )19.A.please ( )20.A.to ( )21.A.talked ( )22.A.and ( )23.A.isn’t ( )24.A.wanted ( )25.A.itself
B.another B.found B.pleased B.for B.aske d B.but B.won’t be B.mustn’t B.of them
C.the other C.looked at C.pleasure C.in C.spoke C.so C.liked
D.other D looked D.saw D.sad D.at D.said D.or D.had
B.knocked C.looked
C.wasn’t D.can’t be C.myself D.himself
21 世纪教育网 三、阅读理解(每题 2 分,共 30 分) A Mr. White works in an office. He’s very busy and has no time to have a good rest. Every evening, when he comes back from his office, he’s always tired and wants to go to bed early. But his wife often has a lot of interesting things to tell him after dinner. She doesn’t stop talking until she falls asleep (入睡). But it’s usually too late and Mr. White has to get up early in the morning when she is still sleeping. One day Mr. White felt terrible and couldn’t go to work. He decided to go to see a doctor. Mrs. White went to the hospital with him. Before her husband said what was the matter with him, the woman told the doctor all. The doctor wrote out a prescription (处方). When Mrs. White took the medicine(药) to the doctor’s r oom, the doctor said to her, “The bottle of medicine is for your husband and the pills (药片) are for you.” “For me?” the woman said in surprise. “I’m fine. I don’t need any medicine!” “I don’t think so, madam,” said the doctor. “They are sleeping pills. Your husband will be all right soon if you take them.”
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
( )26. Mr. White ______. A. has time to have a good sleep B. is busy but he can have a good sleep C. isn’t tired and doesn’t like to go to bed early D. can’t have a good rest because he’s too busy ( )27. Mr. White’s wife ______ every evening. A. works late B. writes things C. keeps talking late D. watches TV late ( ) 28. Mr. White has to get up when his wife is sleeping in the morning because_____________. A. he can’t fall asleep B. he has to go to work C. he doesn’t want to sleep D. h is wife asks him to get up ( )29. One day Mr. White couldn’t go to work because ______. A. he was ill B. his wife was ill C. his wife didn’t let him go D. he didn’t want to go to work ( )30. The sentence “Your husband will be all right soon if you take them.” means Mr. White will soon be all right if ______. A. Mr. White takes the pills medicine C. Mrs. White takes the bottle of medicine night B B. Mr. White takes the bottle of D. Mrs. White stops talking too much at
One day, Mr. Smith went to a dinner party. He was wearing very old clothes. He came into the room. But people in the room didn’ t look at him. They didn’ t ask him to sit at the table. He wasn’t happy. But he said nothing.? Mr. Smith went home quickly and put on (穿 上) his best clothes. He went back to the party. Everyone in the room stood up and looked at him. They gave him good food to eat. Mr. Smith took off (脱下) his coat, and put it on the food and said, “Eat, coat!”? The other people were surprised and asked, “What are you doing? Why do you do that?” Mr. Smith answered, “I am asking my coat to eat food. When I wore old clothes, you didn’t look at me. You didn’t ask me to sit down. Now I am wearing these nice clothes. And you give me good food. Now I see, you give the food to my coat, not to me.”? ( )31. At first, Mr. Smith went to a dinner party in_____.? A.new clothes B.old clothes C.red D.a movie ( )32.Why was Mr.Brown unhappy? A.Because the people in the party weren’t polite(有礼的) to him. B.Because he wore old clothes. C.Because Mr. Smith didn’t say hello to them first. D.Because it was night, they didn’t see him. ( )33. Why did he go home quickly? A.Because he didn’t want to stay here. B.Because he went home for his best clothes. C.Because the people there asked him to leave. D.Because he didn’t like the food there. ( )34. What’s the meaning of “surprised”in Chinese? A.高兴的 B.不满的 C.感到奇怪的 D.生气的
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
( )35. Which statement is right?? A. A person in good clothes should eat good food. B. A good coat should eat good food. C. We can' t judge(判断)a man by his clothes. D. Mr. Smith is stupid(愚蠢的). 任务型阅读 C Jimmy lived in the country, and he loved playing in a very shallow(浅的)but then his father got a job in a big city, and he moved there with his family. Their new house had a garden, _(1)___ the garden was very small. Jimmy wasn’t very happy. “ Is there a river near here?”(2) he asked his mother. His mother answered,“ No, there isn’t, but there’s a beautiful park near here, Jimmy, and there’s a pool in it. We’ll go there this afternoon.” Then Jimmy was happy. After lunch, ____(3)___. Jimmy wanted to walk near the pool, but there was a sign in front of it. His mother read it to him:“WARNING: This pool is dangerous.(危险的)367 people have fallen into it.”Jimmy looked into the pool carefully. Then he said,“I can’t see them.” 36.填写连词__________ 37.划线部分译为汉语_______________________________. 38.选择合适的句子填空______ A.Jimmy went to school B.Jimmy went to the park with his mom C. Jimmy went to the park with his father D.Jimmy studied hard21 世纪教育网 39.What’s the meaning of “WARNING”?_________ A.欢迎 B.危险 C.来这里 D.警告,警示 40. Was The pool really dangerous ?
四.利用汉语意思完成句子(每题 2 分,共 10 分) 41. 昨天晚上,家里每个人似乎都很无聊。 Everyone at home _______to be _______last night. 42.他们走了两个多小时才到达山顶。 They walked for _______ ______hours before they got to the top of the mountains. 43.在公园,我们拍了相当多的照片。 We took _______ _______ _______ photos in the park. 44.你多久同你的朋友一起去买一次东西? ______ _______ do you _______ _______ with your friends? 45.我们每周锻炼三到四次。 We exercise _______ _______ _______ _______a week.
五.句型转换(每题 2 分,共 10 分)
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
46.I bought something special in the shop.(变为一般疑问句) _____ you ________ __________ special in the shop? 47. They ate a lot because the food was delicious. (变为同义句) 21 世纪教育网
They ate a lot _________ ________the delicious food. 48. Tom and Jim are playing football now.(用 last week 替换 now) Tom and Jim _______ football last week. 49. My family went to the beach last week. (划线提问) ________ ________ ________ family _______ last week? 50.Did you have a good time last night? (同义句) Did you __________ ____________ last night?
六.用所给词的适当形式填空(每题 2 分,共 10 分) 51. He put the books away and ________ (go) home. 52. My father________ (buy) a new computer for me yesterday. 53.He o ften ______ (go) to school by bike, but last year he often walked to school. 54 I ________ (not clean) the room yesterday, but my mother did. 55. We should try______(do)everything I can do, but we must do them well.
七.补全对话(5 分) A: Jack, 86______________________________________? B: I went to Beijing on vacation. A: 87___________________________________________? B: It was sunny. A: 88____________________________________________? B: Yes, I went with my family. A: 89__________________________________________? B: Of course. We visited the Great Wall, Tian’an Men Square and the Palace Museum. We took many nice photos. A: 90__________________________________________? B: For two weeks.
八.书面表达(10 分) 根据以下信息,写一篇 60 字左右的短文 1.上个月,你和家人坐火车去上海度假 2.天气晴朗有 风 3.你们游览了外滩(the Bund),东方明珠电视塔(the Oriental Pearl TV Tower),购物,拍 照,品尝精美食物 4.在上海玩了八天很开心 _______________________________________________________________________________ ______ ________________________________________________________________________
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _
Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister. 第一课时 Section A 1a-2d
I 写出下列形容词的比较级和最高级。 1. short _____ _______ 3. heavy _____ _______ 5. funny _____ _______ 7. outgoing______ ______ 9. smart ______ ______ II 用所给的适当形式填空。 1. He gets up______ (early) than his classmates. 2. Susan is______ (good) than Mary. 3. She is______ (tall) of the two girls. 4. He is ______ (healthy) than his brother. 5. Tom is short, but Sam is ______ (short). III 单项选择。 ( )1. Her hair is______ than______. A long, your B longer, you C longest, yours D longer, yours ( )2. That boy is very______. He is a great basketball______. A tall, play B taller, player C tall, player D tall, play ( )3. Which season do you like______, winter ______ summer? A better, and B best, or C better, or D best, and ( )4. She is______ than any other girl in her class. So she is______ . A outgoing, more outgoing B more outgoing, most outgoing C more outgoing, the most outgoing D most outgoing, more outgoing ( )5.--Is that Sam? --No, that‘s John. He is______ than Sam. A thin B the thinner C thinner D the thinnest IV 根据中文提示完成句子,每空词数不限。 2. tall______ ______ 4. thin____________ 6. serious______ ______ 8. friendly_______ _____ 10.quiet_____ _______
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
1.他的头发比我的长。 His hair is __________________. 2.他比他的哥哥更健壮吗? ______he __________________ his brother? 3.那个男孩比班上任何一个学生都高。 That boy is __________________in the class. 4.她比我聪明得多。 She is__________________ me. 5.他的房间比她的大一点。 His room is____________________________________ . V 假设你叫张雯,根据下面你和同班同学付怡的比较表,完成短文,每空一词。 Age Zhang Wen Fu Yi 15 14 Height 1.73m 1.75m Personality (性格) quiet outgoing English 115 118 Physics 117 116 The number of the books 65 60
My friend Fu Yi and I are in the __1___class. She is one year__2__ than me. I am not as__3__ as her. I am quiet, but she is __4___outgoing. Both of us like English and physics. She is ___5__at English than me, but she doesn‘t do __6___in physics than me. I have __7___books than she has. She is my ___8___friend in our class. 1______ 2______ 3______ 4______ 5______ 6______ 7______ 8______
第二课时 SectionA 3a-3c
I 英汉短语互译。 1.两年前____________ 3.和…一样高____________ 5. as friendly as____________ II 用所给词的适当形式填空。 1He is as tall as I,but he‘s a little ______ (heavy). 2I‘m a little______ (thin) than he is. 3Nick is ______ (funny) than Tim. 4His little sister is much______ (outgoing) than him. 5Here ______ (be) photos of (he) and his twin brothers. 6English is not as (difficult) as Chinese. 7Who is ______ (smart), Tom or Dave? 8They all enjoy______(read)books. 9There are some______ (different) between them. So they look______ (different). 10The coat is ______ (beautiful) of the three. III 根据中文提示完成句子,每空一词。 1 我不只有一个弟弟。 I have ______ ______one brother. 2.努力学习____________ 4. sing well____________
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
2 彼得比杰克更活跃。 Peter is ______ ______than Jack. 3 我妹妹比我外向一点。 My sister is ______ ______ ______ ______than me. 4 托尼不像他哥哥一样擅长体育。 Tony is ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______his brother. 5 他们两个都喜欢参加聚会。 ______of them enjoy______ ______ ______. IV 按要求改写句子,每空一词。 1He is not as tall as his father.(改为同义句) His father is ______ ______him. 2They both like eating dumplings. (改为同义句) ______ ______them like eating dumplings. 3Peter is in Class1.I am in Class1,too.(改为同义句) Peter and I are ______ ______ ______class. V 完形填空 Jenny and Ann are sisters. They live 1 town. Jenny is 2 than Ann. She likes living in town very much. Jenny thinks living in town is 3 than living in the countryside. Because she likes the lights in town. She thinks the lights 4 night 5 more beautiful than the stars in the sky. She likes to read books, and she reads more quickly 6 Ann. She often reads until late at night. Ann likes the countryside better. She likes to visit 7 aunt. She always helps her aunt 8 her work. Ann likes to run. She runs faster than Jenny. In the countryside, Ann can run longer. She 9 thinks running in the countryside is the most exciting thing 10 . ( )1A in B on C at D for ( )2A old B older C oldest D the old ( )3A interesting B less interesting C more interesting D most interesting ( )4A in B on C at D for ( )5A am B is C are D be ( )6A as B than C from D in ( )7A she B he C his D her ( )8A at B with C on D in ( )9A also B to C either D to ( )10A do B doing C to do D does
第三课时 Section B1a-2e
I 英汉短语互译。 1 喜欢和某人做同样的事____________ 3 让某人发笑____________ 5 be different from____________ II 用所给词的适当形式填空。 1He is______ (good)at cooking than me. 2It‘s getting and ______ (warm) in spring. 2 在功课方面做得好____________ 4 be popular in school____________
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
3Which city is (beautiful), Beijing or Fuzhou? 4What is the______ (mean) of your idea? 5Lucy has______ (many)apples than her sister Lily. III 单项选择。 ( )1Tom is not so ______at sports as Bill. A good B well C better D best ( )2They______ students.They______ to watch TV. A are both, like both B both are, both like C are both, both like D both are, like both ( )3The building is ______than that one. A more tall B not tall C much taller D many taller ( )4Lily is not ______good at schoolwork ______her sisiter. A much, than B a little, as C as, so D so, as ( )5Pedro is ______than I. A funny and outgoing B funnier and outgoing C funnier and more outgoing D more funny and outgoing ( )6One of his classmates often______ him______. A makes, laugh B make, laugh C makes, laughs D make, to laugh ( )7For my friend, I like doing the same thing ______. A like him B like he does C as he does D as he is IV 阅读理解。 My name‘s Mary.I am a heavy and tall girl with long hair.I like to have friends who are different from me.My best friend is Wang Fang.She comes from china.She is shorter than me.And she has longer hair than me.She is much more outgoing than me.She often tells jokes.Her favorite thing is reading books. My favorite thing is playing chess.But we have one thing in common.We both like playing ping-pang.She plays better than me.We often help and learn from each other. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。 ( ( ( ( ( )1Mary is______ . A heavy B thin C little D short )2Mary likes to have friends who are______ . A taller than B the same as C calmer than D different from )3Wang Fang‘s hair is______ than Mary‘s. A shorter B longer C curlier D darker )4Wang Fang‘s favorite thing is______ . A reading books B drawing C playing basketball D singing )5Mary and Wang Fang both like to______ . A play soccer B dance C play ping-pang D tall jokes
第四课时 SectionB 3a-Self Check
I 英汉短语互译。 1 直长发____________ 2 小学____________ 3 更多的信息____________ 4 get a job____________ 5 be good with sb. ____________
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
6 as serious as____________ II 用所给词的适当形式填空。 1It‘s necessary for us______ (have) some friends. 2He likes to do the same things as she ______ (do). 3Who did ______ (well), boys or girls? 4At school,Tom is my ______ (good)friend. 5My brother is ______ (interest) in history. III 单项选择。 ( ( ( in ( )1. ______your sister like to have friends who are______? A Does, like she does B Do, like her C Does, like her D Is, as her )2.I have many good friends who______ me. A is different with B are different from C is different from D are different for )3.I______think ______are important ______a friendship. A /,differences, on B don‘t, difference, in C /,difference, on D don‘t, differences,
)4. ______it is snowing, ______they are still working. A Though,/ B/,though C But, though ( )5.Is he ______than his brother? A much thin B much thiner C more thinner IV 按要求改写句子,每空一词。 1His brother is different from him.(改为同义句) There are______ ______ his brother______ him. 2She does well in English. (改为同义句) She ______ ______ ______English. 3Mary is 16 years old. Tara is 18 years old.(用比较级合并为一个句子) Mary is ______ ______ ______ than Tara. 4He is the tallest in his class. (改为同义句) He is ______than______ ______ student in his class. 5There are over sisty students in our class. (改为同义句) There are ______ ______sixty students in our class. V 补全对话。
D Though, but D much thinner
Peter: Do you know Lily, Sue? Sue: Yes, she‘s my best friend. Peter: (1) ______ Sue: Because she likes to do the same things as I do.(2) ______ Peter: Do you like playing table tennis, too? Sue: Yes .But I‘m more athletic than Lily. What about you, Peter?(3) ______ Peter: My best friend is Tony. Sue: (4) ______ Peter: He is tall and has short hair. Sue: (5) ______ Peter: Yes. Some people say that we look the same. But Tony is a little heavier than I. A. What does he look like? B. She likes playing table tennis.
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
C. Why is she your best friend? D. Are you more athletic than Lily? E. Do you look the same? F. Who‘s your best friend?
第五课时 中考地带
I 单项选择。 ( )1Traffic is heavy and the price of oil is much ______so that many people go to work by bus instead.(昆明) A higher B high C expensive D more expensive )2Lily isn‘t as______ as Peter. She often makes mistakes in her composition.(宁夏) C carelessly D carefully
A careless B careful ( )3--Time is money. --But I think it is ______money.(青海) ( ( ( A the same as B as important as )4He takes little, but gives______.(宁夏)
C more important than D so important than D many
A few B little C much )5Zhao Yazhi looks______ than she really is.(四川)
A young B more young C more younger D much younger )6Life is ______dictionary. We should learn directly from it.(山东)
A we B us C our D ours ( )7Breakfast is______ meal of the day. It provides us with energy after a long night without food.(山东) ( ( ( A important B more important C the most important D very important )8I had to call a taxi because the box was ______than I‘d expected.(江苏) A heavy B heavier )9Liuzhou is______ than Shanghai.(广西) C the heavier D the heavier
A small B smaller C smallest )10--Is this your office? --No. ______is on the third floor.(宁夏) A mine B Me C My D Myself )11The ______you work at your lessons,the______ result you will get.(湖北) A hard,good B harder,good C hard,better D harder,better )12Lucy does homework______ than Tim.(湖南) A carefully B more carefull C more carefully )13Tom is ______than any other player in the school team.(潍坊) A tall B taller C tallest D more tall )14Yao Ming is ______Chinese basketball player that ever played in NBA.(河南) C tallest D the tallest
A tall B taller II 根据中文提示完成句子,每空词数不限。 1 我们的城市正变得越来越美丽。(江苏)
_____________________________________________ 2 他没有他的朋友跑得快。(鸡西) He__________________ his friend.
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
3 他的话使我感到兴奋。(苏州) His words __________________excited. 4 你比你的妹妹更擅长画画。(山东) You __________________than your sister. 5 英语和数学你比较喜欢哪一科?(杭州) Which subject ______you______ ,English______ math?
八年级上册 Unit 3 单元检测题
时间:100 分钟 满分:100 分
一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。(10 分) 1、― What’s the matter with her? ― Nothing s 2、Lang Lang is a 3、Don’t 5、Jimmy was more 6、B 7、Ann is f 8、It’s n 4、It’s impolite to l . She has a cold. (天才的) pianist.He is very famous. (触摸) the glass.It may hurt you. at the people in trouble. (努力的)than me so he got better grades. than Sue.She likes telling jokes. for us to study hard. (情况)about your new library? . (clear) .
of his parents like taking a walk after supper.
9、Can you tell me some
10、Please be quiet. Don’t talk so l 二、用所给词的适当形式填空。(10 分)
1、 Please say it again.I didn’t hear what you said 2、 Susan is (good) than me at English. 3、 The girl is very quiet and doesn’t enjoy 4、 She likes to have friends who are 5、 I 6、 They made us 8、 It’s important for us 9、 Bill’s backpack is bigger than 10.My friend Emma doesn’t write as 三、单项选择。(20 分) 1、― I prefer speaking to listening in English learning. (stay) at home.
(go) to the parties. (difference) from her.
(true) like the coat.I want to buy it. (laugh) happily. (I) . (good) as her brother.
7、 When we heard the good news, we all
(read)English every morning.
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
―Oh, really? I think you should be good at A. both A.important C. more difficult 3. _____ exercise you take, A. T the fatter C. T the more fatter A.Fwith C. Wfor A.Because C. Though B.So D.But B. neither C. some B.more important D. more interesting you’ll be. B. T the fatter D.all
2.In fact, listening is just as ____ as speaking in language learning.
D. T the fatter her. B.Fas D. Ffor
4. _____ Mary, good students should have the same veiws
5. ______the car is old, it still runs well.
6.― I am _____ . May I have something to eat? ― OK. Here is some bread. A. thirsty B.hungry C. tired D. sleepy B.richer and richer D.much richer than B.enough careful D. enough carefully the game in 2012 London Olympic C.beat D.won 7. Farmers become _____ in our hometown in recent years. A. more and more rich C.more rich and more rich 8. Anna is _____ to work out the problems. A.careful enough C. carefully enough 9.Lin Dan Games. A.win A.loud C.quietly A. more B. most B.beat B.quiet D. clear C. a little D. little 10. Please speak more _____ . Your father is sleeping. _____Li Zongwei and
11. My younger sister is _____ more outgoing than me. 12. ― Which of the caps will you take? I’ll take______ , one for my father,the other for my mother. A. neither B.both C.all D. either
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
13. The boy does’t speak ____ his sister, but his writing is good. A. as well as B. so good as C. more better than D. more worse than 14. We should use______ plastic bags to help protect the enviromment. Let’ s say goodbye to them. A. fewer ― _____ . A.Yes, they should. C. They should be the same. 16.― A.What C. Where 17. Which is A.strong C.strongest is your brother ? B.Which D. When , an elephant or a tiger B.stronger D. the strongest _______than me. ? ―The one on a black bike. B.No, they shouldn’t. D. They should be friends. B.more C. some D. less 15. ― Should friends be different or the same?
18.――John, is Helen your twin brother? ――Oh, yes. He is twenty minutes A.heavier C. taller A. In fact C.After all A. at B.with B.bigger D.older B. First of all D. At first C. for D. in
19.The man looks very young._____ he is already 70.
20.Mr.Brown is good_____ children. They all love him. 四.完形填空。(10 分) Henry is a little fatter than he wants to be. He 21 to lose some weight(减 肥 ).So he is on the diet( 节 食 ).He tries not to eat too 22 and he eats very little meat because it will make him 23 . He also does exercise every 24 . He swims very often,25 he runs about two kilometers a day. Now he is _26__ than before. Henry's sister, Susan, is healthier than Henry. 27 is also yo unger and thinner than he. She does 28 every day, too. She doesn't 29 muc
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
h meat. But she eats a lot of fruit and vegetables because she thinks re better for her health. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )21. A. wants B. likes )22 A. many B. less )23.A.thin )24. A.month )25.A. and )27.A. She )29.A. drink )30. A.you B. fat B. week B.because B. He B.eat B. them C. goes C. much C . ill C.day C .but C.longer D. We C. homework D. D. we A buy D. exercise D .want D. more D .tired D. year D. when D. stronger
)26. A later B. shorter
)28. A. shopping B.housework C. they
五.阅读理解。(30 分)
Cindy, Jerry and Mary are giving their opinions about a good friend. Cindy: I think a good friend should be honest(诚实的). That’s more important than any other thing and is where a good friendship starts. If a friend isn’t honest, he may lose his friends’ trust. Jerry: I think a good friend has to be generous. Here“generous” doesn’ t mean he has to give his friends his lunch money or his clothes. It means he should share(分享) his ideas and feelings wit h his friends. In fact, his friends can know him better in this way. Mary: In my opinion a good friend should understand(理解) his friends. When there’s something wrong between him and his friends, he must put himself in his friends’ place and t hink more for his friends. ( )31. What does the underlined sentence(句子) mean?
A. To be honest is the most important. B. To be honest is as important as other things. C. To be honest is not so important. D. Honest people ge t more things than others.
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
)32. Jerry would like to make friends with people who ______.
A. give him lunch money B. know him very well C. tell him their ideas and feelings D. give him some clothes ( )33. Mary thinks friends should ______.
A. visit each other often B. go to more places to play C. understand each other D. help each other do more things ( )34. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. They are talking about what they think a good friend should be. B. They are talking about money. C. They are talking about clothes. D. They are talking about trust. ( )35. What’s the best title of the passage?
A. My friend. B.Trust is the most important. C.Opinions about a good friends. D. Being generous is the important.
B Why is 2004 a special year? Because it is a Leap Year(闰年). What’s so special about that? Well, we have a Leap Year every four years. And it has 366 days, not the usual (通常的)365. In a Leap Year,
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
we have 29 days in February, while in a usual year we have only 28 days. Why do we have a Leap Year? We have a Leap Year so we can keep the calendar (日历)in step (一致)with the seasons. The calendar is a kind of clock for the year. But how long is a year? A calendar year is 365 days. But a true year is 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes and 46 seconds long. That’s the time it takes the earth to go around the sun. So every four years we have one more day, and we put it at the end of February, the shortest month of a year. Then we have a Leap Year. ( )36. How often can we have a Leap Year? B. Every February C. Every four years
A. Every year (
)37. What is a calendar? It’s a kind of clock _______. B. for Leap Year C. for the usual year
A. for the year (
)38. It takes the earth ________ to go around the sun. B. a year C. a little longer than 365 days
A. a day (
)39. Which is the shortest month of the year? B. March C. May
A. February (
)40. Mary was born on February 29,1972. Now she is 32. How many
birthdays has she had? A. 32 B. 16 C. 8
C Find and keep your friendship Every one of us ,rich or poor,should at least have one or two good friends.Your friends will listen to you when you speak,will take care of you when you are sick,and will be together with you in your journey through life.
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
Everyone needs friends.Friendship can make us happier.How can we find a good friend and get on well with each other?Here is some advice. ★ Make friends with a person who is easy to get along with. ★ You should make friends with a person who has something in common with you. ★ Give your friend a hand when he or she is in trouble .Friends should always be ready to help each other. ★ Believe in each other.This is the most important thing in a friendship. ★ Even the best friends may have quarrel (争吵)sometimes.If this happens ,don’t let your quarrel last too long.Try to make up with(和 好) your friends soon. Friendship is a kind of treasure in our life.It is like a bottle of wine,the longer it is kept,the better it will be. 根据短文内容,判断正误(T/F)。 41.Rich people don’t need friends. 42.If your friends are in trouble,you should help them. 43.Make friends with people who are not difficult to get along with. 44.Don’t believe in your friends. 45.Best friends don’t have a quarrel. 六、句型转换。(5 分) 1. I’m not as strong as my brother.(改为同义句) My brother is ______ _______ me.
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
2. Mary is smart. Linda is smarter.(合并为一句) Linda is ______ _____ Mary. 3.My favorite color is white.(改为同义句) I like white ______ _____ any other color. 4. The one with long hair is my uncle. (对划线部分提问) _____ _____ is your uncle?
5.Miss. Li is popular in our class. Mr.Wang is more popular.(改为同义 句) Mr.Wang is ________ _______ 七.书面表达。(15 分) 根据提示,以“My Best Friend and I”为题,写一篇短文,比较你俩的特征, 80 词左右。 提示:1.我的好友名叫琳达; 2.在某些方面我们看起来一样;在某些方面我们看起来不同; 3.我们都有黑眼睛、黑头发; 4.她比我高,比我文静,很认真; 5.我外向一点,而且比她风趣; 6.都喜欢读书。 Miss Li in our class.
_____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________
2013 新版八上 Unit 4. What’s the best movie theater? Section A 基础巩固练习 英汉互译 1.最舒适的座位 2. the biggest screens 3. so far 4.最好的服装店
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
5.最差的音乐 根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成句子 6.I have two _________ (票)to the basketball match. 7. Tam listens very c_________ in class. All the teachers like him. 8. That restaurant has good s _________ . 9. (2012,贵州铜仁)He can speak English _________ (更好 地)than I. 10. The supermarket has the _________ (最新鲜的) fruit. 三、用所给词的适当形式填空 11. Thanks for _________ (help) me. 12. His brother is a _________ report). 13: This coat is _________ (expensive)than That one. 14. You can sit the most _________ (comfortable) at Sun Cinema. 15 一 What do you think of Funky Fashions? 一 I think it’ s the _________ (bad).It has really bad service . 单项选择 16. The People‘s Cinema is close _________ my home. A. in B, out C. to D. of 17. _________ is the coat? A. How far B. How much C. How soon D. How often 18 一 _________ is it from your home to school? 一 Ten minutes by bus. A. How far B. How much C. How soon D. How long 19. FM 97. 4 is the best_ _________ . Lt plays popular music every day. A. fast food restaurant $. Clothing store C. radio station D. music store 20. (2012,广西桂林)The red pencil is _________ than the green one. A. short B. shorter C. nice D. the shortest 21: You can buy ticket _________ here. A. the most quick B. the more quick C. the most quickly D. the more quickly 22..1 like the Big Screen Complex because it has _________ screen. A. bigger B. the worst C. the biggest D. worst 23.―The weather is _________ today than yesterday. A. bad B. worse C. badder D. badly 24: Which is__________season in Beijing? better B. best C. the best D. good 25. (2012,福建福州)Shu-how Lin is now one of _________ basketball players in the NBA. A. popular B, more popular C. the most popular 五、根据要求改写句子 26.It is about three miles from the market to the hospital.(对画线部分提问) _________ _________ is it from the market to the hospital? 27. Movie World has big screens. Town Cinema has bigger screens.(合并成一句) Town Cinema has__________ screens_ _________ Movie World. 28.Trendy Teens is the best clothes store in town.(对线部分提问) _________ is the best clothes store in town? 29. This red jacket is cheaper than that blue one.(改为同义句) That blue jacket is _________ _________ than this red one.
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
30. Jim is taller than the other two.(改为同义句) Jim is _________ _________ of the three. 七、语法专练:形容词的比较级和最商级 用所给词的适当形式填空。 36.My mom is _________ (busy) in my family. 37.Which clothes store is__________ (good),Trendy Teens or Jason’s? 38. Which city is _________ (beautiful),Beijing, Shanghai or Hangzhou? 39. She is _________ (old) of us all. 40. What‘s _________ (bad) radio station in town? 41.Oldies 102. 1 FM is _________ (bad) than All Talk 970 AM. 42. Which is _________ (big) of the five ( oranges? 43. Movie Palace has_ ________________ (comfortable) seats of the three. 44.0f all the boxes this one is _________ (heavy). 45.1 want to learn science hard. I think it is _________ (difficult) of all Section B&Self Check 基础知识 (一)基本词汇 1.天资;天赋 2. common 3.role 4.给 5.实例 6.获胜者 7. prize 基本短语 8.有共同特征 9.be up to l0.make up 11.认真对待 12.寻找 13. be good at 1 4.play a role 15.(梦想)实现 基本句式 16.谁是最好的表演者? Who is _________ _________ _________ ? 17.他们在决定获胜者方面起着重要的作用。 They _________ _________ _________ _________ in deciding the winner. 18.才艺演出变得越来越受欢迎。 Talent shows are getting _________ _________ _________ _________。 19.你认为这些表演怎么样? What do you_ _________ _________ the shows? 20.谁唱歌唱得最动听? Who sings _________ _________ _________ ? 二、根据句意以及汉语或首字母完成句子 21.Tom is very _________ (有创造力的). 22.Not e _________ likes watching TV. 23.Lucy gets a good _________ (奖品). 24.Bill Gates often helps the p _________ in Africa. 25. His mother is s _________ ill. 三、用所给词或短语的适当形式填空 ,6 .The girl is a good _________ (perform). 27. Mr Brown is _________ (funny) of all the teachers. 28.The _________ (win) in the talent shows get good prizes. 29.Chen Daoming is one of the best _________ (act)in China. 30. His dream _________ _________ (come true) at last with his great effort. 四、单项选择
版权所有@21 世纪教育网
本资料来自于资源最齐全的21世纪教育网
31.(2012,山东临沂)English is my favorite subject, and I am good _________ it. A. for B. to C, at D. of 32.All these talent shows have one thing _________ comcmon. A. on B. in C. at D. for 33.Our teacher asked us to_ _________ a story about the moon. A. make up B. make of C. make in D. make out 34.It‘s fun _________ the talent show. A. watch B, to watch C, watched D. watches 35.There are _________ school things in the store. A. a kind of B. kind of C. different kind of D. all kinds of 36.Do you enjoy_ _________ English stories? A. read B, to read C. reading D. reads 37. His dog is lo

我要回帖

更多关于 read books 的文章

随机推荐