will donehavedone和will donedo的区别

当前位置: &
求翻译:Reporter I have ever had this done, so I believe they will do very well. looking forward to your reply.是什么意思?
Reporter I have ever had this done, so I believe they will do very well. looking forward to your reply.
问题补充:
记者我曾经完成这个工作,所以我相信他们会做得很好。期待您的答复。
我有过这种做记者,所以我相信他们会做得很好,希望你的答覆。
记者我曾经这样做,所以我相信他们会做得很好。期待你的答复。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!动词 知识讲解 have sth. done,have sb. do sth 与 have sb./ sth. doing(北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉高二-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

动词 知识讲解 have sth. done,have sb. do sth 与 have sb./ sth. doing
  have&sb&do
have&sb&doing
have&sb&done
三者有什么区别?
像have&sb&……这类多种形式的对于have&sth&……有么?如果有,有什么区分?
  have&sb&do have&sb&doing have&sb&done 三者有什么区别? 像have&sb&……这类多种形式的对于have&sth&……有么?如果有,有什么区分?
答:have sth. done,have sb. do sth 与 have sb./ sth. doing 三种结构,不少同学对这些结构区分不清,把握不准。现在我对这三种结构作一简单的分析和归纳,供你学习时参考。
  一、 have sth. done
  “have + sth. (宾语)+ 过去分词(宾语补足语)”意为“让 / 叫 / 使 / 请别人做某事”。宾语sth.后面用过去分词作宾语补足语,说明sth.与过去分词表示的动作之间是被动关系。例如:
  We had the machine mended just now.
  我们刚才请人把机器修好了。
  He has had his hair cut.
  他(请人给他)理发了。
  The patient is going to have his temperature taken.
  这个病人准备请 / 叫 / 让人量体温。
  二、 have sb. do sth.
  “have + sb.(宾语)+ do sth.(宾语补足语)”意为“让 / 叫 / 使某人做某事”。此结构中的 have 是使役动词,sb. 作宾语,其后的 do sth.是省去 to 的动词不定式作宾语补足语。例如:
  The boss often has them work for 14 hours a day.
  老板经常要他们一天工作14 个小时。
  I'll have someone repair the bike for you.
  我会让人为你修理自行车的。
  三、 have sb. / sth. doing
  “ have +sb. / sth. (宾语)+ 现在分词(宾语补足语)”意为“叫 / 让 / 使某人做某事或让某种情况发生”。宾语 sb./sth .后面用现在分词作宾语补足语,表示宾语与现在分词表示的动作之间为主动关系,且动作正在进行。例如:
  Don't have the baby crying! 不要让婴儿啼哭!
  Don't have the dog barking much,Lilin. 李林,别让狗狂吠不停。
  You'd better have your car running slowly. 你最好把车子开慢点。What you at eight yesterday evening? A.have,done B.did ,do C.were doing D.will do——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
What you at eight yesterday evening? A.have,done B.did ,do C.were doing D.will do 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
A: Hi, Wei Hua. What ______ are you in? B: I’m in Class 2. What _______ you? A: I’m in Class 3. ______ you in Grade Seven? B: Yes, I am. ______ you? A: Yes, I’m in Grade Seven, ______. B: Good! _______ go out soon. What’s your cell telephone __________? A: _______ . B: OK. I’ll ______ me. Good -bye. A: See you _______.
I can’t swim.What ________ you?A.aboutB.canC.areD.is
You are unhappy. What _________ you?A.wrong withB.the matter withC.happened toD.happened with
A: Good morning, Lily.
B: Good ________, Mary.
A: How do you usually ________ to the shop?
B: I usually go to the shop ________ ________. Sometimes by bus. What ________ you?
A: ________ ________. Because my home ________ ________ there.
B: How long does it________ you ________ ________ there?
A: It takes me about three minutes.
What _______ you ? A.withB.atC.aboutD.to
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Cartus :: Have Done. Will Do.
Have Done. Will Do.
Have Done. Will Do. The Back Stories
At Cartus, our more than 60 years in the business, moving thousands of employees in 185 countries, has given us the experience to handle any situation. Take a look at the stories below and see how our “Have Done, Will Do” approach has translated into customized solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients and their transferring employees around the world.
One of our clients turned to us for help with school fee challenges in the UK. The client was seeing significant differences in school fees from family to family, making it difficult to project and budget costs. We stepped in and found a solution.
When a client wanted to support the career growth of the female graduate talent it attracted, our Intercultural and Language Solutions Director, Jenny, customized a program, knowing the most effective advocates for change would be the women themselves.
Working with a fast moving, innovative retail company means things are never dull. With talent acquisition a key strategic initiative, one of the areas the client was focused on was their intern program. Cartus recommendations resulted in $300,000 savings annually.
Cost control is a significant focus in many clients’ relocation programs, so when a long-term client stated a new goal to “save a billion bucks,” we partnered with them to generate a variety of savings through changes to their policies.
When moving to a new home, the last thing relocating employees need to worry about is the fear of their pets getting loose and either under the feet of movers or, perhaps worse, running out of an open door.
When the spouse of an assignee was so unhappy in her new surroundings that she decided she wanted to return home to the U.S. immediately, Cartus - citing cultural differences as the key issue - set about providing as much support as possible to help her through the decision-making process.
When a client needed to relocate eight highly trained technicians from China to the UK we knew they’d need a unique solution. Cartus arranged for some unique services to make the process less intimidating.
Each relocation program implementation is unique, and requires a customized communication and workflow plan to ensure success. But when our team was faced with a global, multi-regional implementation, with a short timeline, and stakeholders across regions providing feedback and signoff, that’s when superior planning is really important.
Stellar customer service is more than just checking off a list of to-do items. For two families from Kazakhstan, Cartus showed what it means to go above and beyond the call of duty, knitting a support chain that included a dedicated team of Cartus consultants and on-the-ground members of Cartus’ global supplier network.
During a complex implementation of a new engagement, Manager Myles found an issue with a client’s gross-up methodology that posed compliance risks. Since changes to their procedures would inflate costs, he also found alternate ways to control them.
When the regional president of a Texas-based oil company needed to relocate from Houston to the South African country of Angola, he faced a considerable challenge. The team’s solution: create a highly customized and culture-focused hands-on immersion program for the executive, with a diverse and strategic array of tools at his disposal.
Finding ways to reduce relocation costs can make or break a company’s program. When a Cartus client of 18 years found itself facing tremendous pressure to drive down costs, Cartus demonstrated what being the most trusted guide in the industry can accomplish.
An employee relocating back to Shanghai had high reverence for one well-established China tradition, and it was one that made house hunting a unique challenge.
When a Russian assignee accepted a job in Switzerland, there was no doubt that her beloved companion would be relocating with her. It wasn’t going to be easy to arrange, because her significant pet was a slightly plump bulldog with some breathing issues.
Cartus client services manager, Daedra, was up against quite a challenge when she found herself responsible for a family’s relocation to the Houston area. In addition to meeting the long-term needs of her transferring employee, his wife and their children, she also needed to find temporary housing that could accommodate their goat.
For additional stories, visit the case studies area of our .
For the complete collection of Have Done. Will Do. stories, visit the case studies area of our .
&2017 Cartus Corporation

我要回帖

更多关于 will done 的文章

随机推荐