I ai m through with youu

So, I am a single man in love with a married woman. On the surface, it seems like EVERYTHING in my relationship is going my way. We are closer than ever. We have gotten past some very dangerous landmines. We are communicating constantly. We see each other 4-5 times per week (sometimes more) for a few hours each time. Our physical relationship is hotter than ever. Our emotional connectedness is at an all time high and gets stronger by the day. My affair partner has begun individual counseling to try to find some clarity regarding our situation. She has already told me that when she thinks about the future, she is thinking about me/us and not him. She has told me that she would rather be with me than him. She has told me that she knows her real happiness can only be achieved with me. She accepts that her marriage is nothing more than a good friendship and always has been. She’s felt “trapped” there for years. He’s a good dude. Boring, bland, passionless, but good. And she’s struggling with how she can walk in and just destroy his world. She knows her family (and his) will be devastated and very disappointed in her. She acknowledges that she’s lived a majority of her life trying to make other people happy and “do the right thing” and never put her own happiness first. My belief (confirmed by her words) is that she is going to counseling to try to figure out how to navigate the end of a relationship she’s been in for half of her life.
So, what’s my problem??
Well, it would appear that I have run out the string on being in a secondary relationship. I knew early on that I am not cut out for being in an affair. The secrets, the hiding, the lying, the denial, the stolen moments, becoming someone whose behavior does not match one’s self-image or presumed values… in general, the cognitive dissonance an affair requires. I can’t keep it going. I am meant to be open and honest. I am meant
not hide it away.
So much in the moment is wonderful and happy and the momentum has definitely swung mightily in my direction. And yet I find myself “sweating the small stuff.” For instance, leaving her at night knowing she will be in his bed. Knowing the distance between her shower and her clothes/closet and that there is no privacy. And knowing that she is trying to keep everything the same so he doesn’t suspect anything which means his All Access Pass is still active. Granted, she told me a month ago that there had been no desire or intimate activity since she met me. But I am afraid to ask if that holds true. Besides, it’s the simple things that get me. The most mundane details of daily existence are the threads that bind us. He’s got them and I don’t. He’s the one who goes to the grocery store with her. He’s the one driving her to do her shopping and then carrying her bags while she shops. He’s the one whose opinion she solicits regarding how that shirt or those jeans look on her. He’s still the one who hears that familiar intimacy in her voice when she’s talking about the details of daily life. That magic fiber that binds us together. Add to the fact that new years eve found them in NYC another one of her “bucket list” experiences that she, yet again, ticked off with him. Granted, they were with several of our mutual friends. And she promised that there was no midnight kiss. But, I was miserable just the same. I missed something else that she will remember for the rest of her life.
The secrets, the hiding, the lying, the denial, the stolen moments, becoming someone whose behavior does not match one’s self-image or presumed values…
We’ve discussed “taking a break” after January (which will still give us time to experience some things we already had planned). We’ve talked about what that looks like (no contact or just greatly reduced contact?) but made no decisions. Ostensibly it is to give her time to tend to the details of unraveling her current long-term relationship. That’s no easy task. But, in truth, it’s for me as much as it is her. I can’t take the torture. And it is, indeed, torture. Self-torture. She does everything right. She tries to protect me as much as she can. It’s my own mind and imagination that assails me. I need to let go and try to quiet my mind. I need to fill that space with something else.
Yes, the tide has turned and I feel like it’s a matter of time before EVERYTHING changes. And yet I still feel my skin crawling every time I think of the little things. And I don’t know how to stop it. And I don’t know how much longer I can take it. And I want it all to be worked out… yesterday.
I’ve read through most of the comments. It actually amuses me a bit to see such certainty and judgment from some of the commenters who have no idea about the details of my situation. YOUR blanket doesn’t cover me. Like Robert Browning’s “The Last Duchess,” the narrative reveals more about the speaker than the “duchess.” Your filters reveal your experiences and biases but have nothing to do with me and my situation.
A few weeks after this story was posted, we took a trip out of town for a week together. The day we came back home, she told her husband about us and asked him to move to his parents’ house. That week, she told her family. As expected, she got little support or understanding. She withdrew from some friends for similar reasons. It was a very private and isolating time. During this time, we spent more time together than ever. It was a relief to know that our “secret” was known. We were being honest.
In the couple of months since then, she has had some setbacks due to medical reasons but we are together and stronger than ever. He is still not living in their home and they are having an ongoing discussion about the end of their marriage.
Despite some of the vitriolic (and inane) comments, she is trying to be respectful about the way she ends the marriage. She is doing everything she can to not cause him more pain than necessary. He did nothing wrong and he is a nice guy. I’ve met with him and apologized for the way things transpired. The situation is much more nuanced and sophisticated than it would appear some of the commenters are able to process.
We’re not “there” but we’re well on our way. We are trying to be honest with everyone involved. It is a difficult situation. Life is messy. And it is tough to find one’s self in a position of cognitive dissonance and self-recrimination. The only way to handle it with dignity is to try to treat everyone involved with respect and honesty. Knowing that something you must do in order to seek your own happiness will directly cause pain for someone else you care about is not an easy thing to do. Handling an emotionally difficult situation with grace and elegance rather than clumsy self-absorption requires care and precision. And it is not an exact science. You don’t always get it right. But you must forge ahead with an eye toward healing – for everyone. In order to come on the other side of the experience with your self-esteem intact and any sense of dignity will require patience and fortitude. And there will be plenty of times when both of those are in short supply.
You just have to take it one step at a time and give all parties involved time to process the new paradigm and readjust their presuppositions. Everyone involved, on either side of the equation, is involved in the journey together whether they like it or even acknowledge it. It really is an exercise in pain management.
The road ahead is long and winding. It won’t be easy. Then again, the road behind us wasn’t, either. But the reward at the end is happiness. It is knowing that we have found the one with whom our soul connects.
Anyone who looks at an affair with a simplistic “black and white” filter is doing a disservice to the human spirit… and to themselves and those around them. Life is messy. And life is beautiful. Tragedy and comedy.
UPDATE #2:
So, we’re moving forward. She filed for divorce. She’s signed a lease on a new townhouse. She’ll be moving there in a few weeks. I’ll help her get settled there. After she’s had a few transitional months to herself, I’ll join her there and our life together will officially begin. We’ve been picking out furniture and home décor. Her family is starting to accept the way things are. They haven’t completely come around but they are making motions in that direction. They finally admitted that they knew the marriage was in trouble for years despite the calm appearance. But the reality of the change is still emotional and raw.
It has been a long and arduous journey. The end is near. Very near. We know the date the divorce will be final. We know where she will live. And we are making all the necessary life changes to be ready for our life together. Finally.
Here’s to happy endings!
UPDATE #3:
Well, she’s been divorced for about 9 months now. After a couple of months of her living alone, I began staying over more and more. I’ve been essentially living with her for about 6 months. We have discussed our intention to marry, but we haven’t firmed up any plans.
There were some very emotional times. She has struggled with guilt over how things transpired. There were some bumpy times with her family. But, we stood strong. Her family is starting to accept me now.
He is finally in a new relationship, too, so that may help everyone involved move forward.
UPDATE #4:
We’re in the home stretch now. She’s been divorced for nearly 2 years. We’ve lived together for about a year and a half. And a few days ago… we got married!
We’ve done our due diligence. We’ve been in counseling both individually and together. We’ve sat through some difficult conversations with people (read: family) that has been affected by everything. We’ve read self-help books. We’ve attended relationship seminars. We’ve aired it out. We’re working hard on our foundation so we don’t repeat past mistakes.
Her ex-husband has moved on with a new relationship. They’ve been living together for about a year now, too. At this point, it appears that things are better all the way around, for all concerned. He is in a new relationship with someone who thought she was too old to find love again. He has someone who is happy to be with him and shares his values. My lady and I get to be with the love of our lives.
I totally realize that we went about things entirely the wrong way. No question. However, this may be a case of “all’s well that ends well.” I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Ever.
I guess the reason I wrote this in the beginning , and the reason I’ve continued to update it, is that I know I’m not the only one to experience this. It’s a universal experience. I wanted to share the entire journey. I had no way of knowing how it would turn out. But I was determined to document the experience to share with anyone else who may be feeling the things I was a couple of years ago. My hope is that it helps open eyes on any side of the equation.
Reading some of the comments, I realize that we all have our own filters in place and may be incapable of being objective about any of it. Fair enough. But all is not lost. A seed can be sown. And maybe, just maybe, the next time something like this comes up… you’ll remember something I’ve shared here and have a slightly different perspective.
Here’s to happy endings!
About MyNameIsTOM
Subscribers Receive FREE Exclusive Content
Sign Me Up!
Related Posts:
January 31, 2013
January 26, 2013
January 24, 2013
January 10, 2013
January 9, 2013
January 8, 2013
January 7, 2013
January 31, 2013
May 9, 2011
January 8, 2013
January 6, 2013
February 9, 2009
January 10, 2013
June 21, 2011
January 5, 2013
Reader Poll
If you caught your spouse having an affair would you give them a second chance?
Not a chance, the marriage would be over
Yes, I would try and keep the marriage intact
&Loading ...
Categories【图文】(新人教版必修2)Unit3 Task_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
(新人教版必修2)Unit3 Task
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:3.73MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢i am done with you是什么意思_i am done with you在线翻译_i am done with you什么意思_i am done with you的意思_i am done with you的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
i am done with you是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
i am done with you是什么意思 i am done with you在线翻译 i am done with you什么意思 i am done with you的意思 i am done with you的翻译
i am done with youi am done with you 双语例句1. No sooner had he done a little japa than the Divine Mother appeared before him and said:'My child, I am very much pleased with you.&&&&他做了少许的崇拜,神圣母亲就出现在他眼前,说:`我的孩子,我非常高兴跟你在一起。2. My personality: I would tell you positive things about myself without telling you the negative ones, I am very strict with my kids, buut that doesn`t mean I don`t love them, I am very impateint with things, I like things done in time, I am very inquisitive and sensitive to events concerning me, so say I am not confident, I believe that being sentive about what concerns you keeps you on your toes all the time, I enjoy drinking and chatting, I love kids, infact I spent half of my tenaage time working with kids.&&&&我的个性:我对我的孩子要求非常严格,但是,这并不意味着我不爱他们。我缺乏耐心,我喜欢及时完成该完成的事情,对于关于我的事情我会非常好奇和敏感,所以你可以说我没有信心,但我认为敏感能使人时刻不放松警惕。我喜欢喝酒,聊天,我喜欢孩子,事实上在孩子们身上我花了一半的青春。3. 3. I am Dali of Yunnan, as a soldier in Tangshan, Tangshan feeling particularly good, very memorable place, especially when I am there to eat the pie, that is, The kind of leek filling, the filling of fennel, cabbage filling, the meat, filling-fifty cents is one of eight meat of a hair, also called box is not it, I believe that a friend of Tangshan know what I am talking about, Since leaving after the Tangshan did not have to eat, really want to eat, own it, not even once made in the past, that is, do not understand the mystery here who really want to do pie Friends for supporting me Zhi Zhao, and I do the existence of a number of issues, that is the case, I do pie pan, into the outside will be turned into a hard shell, but there will not be cooked, the fillings are Health, and basically every time the outside is very hard, the whole cake is very hard, and my face is hot Tang Mian, and then put started 20 minutes, the plane did not add anything inside, and no-fat Face-off, with Famian done, but always from vesicles, is also not in Tangshan, now I really want to do this cake, please know that friends teach me when I succeed I will By mail to express their gratitude to you, send you a set of postcards Dali scenery, you know a friend, please help ah&&&&我是云南大理的,在唐山当过兵,对唐山的感觉特别好,很留恋那个地方,尤其是我在那儿时候常吃到的馅饼,就是那种韭菜馅的,茴香馅的,白菜馅的,肉馅的,素馅就是五毛一个,肉馅八毛一个,也是叫盒子是吗,相信唐山的朋友一听就知道我说的是什么了,自从离开唐山后就没有再吃到过了,真的很想吃,自己动手吧,一次也没有做成过去,就是不明白其中的奥秘,在这里真的希望有哪位会做馅饼的朋友为我支支招吧,我做的存在几个问题,是这样的,我做的馅饼放入油锅里就会外面变成一个硬壳,里面却不会熟,馅料都是生的,基本上每次做的都是外面很硬,整个饼也是很硬,我的和面是用热水烫面,然后放二十分钟开始做,面里面没有加任何东西,也没有发过面,也用发面做过,但是总是起小泡,一点也不像唐山的,现在我真的很想再做这个饼,请知道的朋友教教我吧,当我成功后我会用邮寄的方式向你表达感谢的,给你寄一整套的大理风光明信片,好吗,知道的朋友请帮忙啊4. I am done with you after school to play basketball..&&&&我做完功课后就和你一起去打篮球。5. 911查询·英语单词大全5. I am done with you.&&&&我和你完了6. 6. Carlos: I am done with you.&&&&我们到此为止。7. 7. Dear Jin, Thank you so much for your nice E-Mails they are so interesting I am pleased that you done well with your English.&&&&亲爱的Jin 谢谢你发给我的那些邮件,挺有趣的,我为你英语上取得的成绩感到开心。8. 8. Lately I've been thinking about what Ican do I've been stressing to faina轴承求购ll back in love with you I'm so sorry that Icouldn歌手ina't follow through But Ican't go on this way. I've got to stop it babe You've been wonderful in all that you can be But it hurts when you say that you understand me So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I Iwanina116ted you to be there when Ifall Iwanted you to see me through it all Iwanted you to be the one Iloved Iwanted you, I wanted you Iwanted you to hold me in my sleep Iwanted you to show me what Ineed Iwanted you to know just how down deep Iwanted you, I wanted you I've been pushing hard to open up the door Trying to take us back to where we were beforsuddenly inae But I'm done.&&&&最近我一直在思考我能做什么我一直强调回落爱上了你我很抱歉,我无法贯彻但是,我不能再这样。我得阻止它宝贝你已在所有美妙,你可以但它伤害时,你说,你明白我的因此,相信我。我很抱歉,我,我很抱歉,我,我我想你在那里当我属于我想你来见我通过这一切我想你是一个我喜欢我想你,我想你我想你持有我的睡眠我希望你能告诉我我需要什么我想你知道是多么深跌我想你,我想你我一直在努力推动开放的大门试图使我们回到我们面前但我还是要做。9. I am not happy with what you have done.&&&&我对你所做的不是很满意。10. 10. Fu Cheng: Also do not talk to go up to make investment completely, more saying is a kind of study, be in before because of me 360 it may not be a bad idea, what do in Yahoo it may not be a bad idea is the job of real product, very special, look now can have certain limitation, also meet those who compare development do a business of course, next I leave 360 later, I am thinking how I was done, I think or let oneself become a few more comprehensive first, consider again from the back do poineering work or plan otherly, as it happens has an opportunity I joined in classics abb is achieved cast, both bigger distinction, that is to say makes investment for big field the range that it contacts will be wider, your even if is to visit Internet territory, you can discover Internet is OK fractionize is become very special much smaller domain, such you must be met between each domain a few understanding that have oneself, you want to be able to be contacted, the amount that I make the website software that invests contact of this period of time may be 10 times above I am in 360 when what contact, still have contact with of the person that do investment to actually you should learn that is to say and do poineering work, you should go ceaselessly and person contact with, want to discriminate a person, should treat this individual how, actually investment has a word to be called investment to send a person namely, the understanding to the person and judgement are very special and important.&&&&傅盛:也谈不上完全做投资,更多的说是一种学习,因为我以前在360也好,在雅虎也好做的都是纯粹产品的工作,非常非常,现在看来会有一定的局限性,当然也会比较深入的做一件事情,然后我离开360以后,我就在想我未来怎么做,我想还是先让自己变得全面一些,再考虑后面的创业或者其他的打算,正好有机会我就加盟了经纬创投,两者比较大的区别,大的方面来说就是说做投资它接触的面会比较宽,你即便是看互联网领域,你会发现互联网可以细分成非常非常多小的领域,这样你必须在每一个领域当中都会有自己的一些理解,你要会接触,我做投资这一段时间接触的网站软件的数量可能是10倍以上我在360的时候所接触的,还有做投资其实就是说你要学会和创业者打交道,你要不断的去和人打交道,要甄别人,要看这个人怎么样,其实投资有一句话叫做投资就是投人,对人的理解和判断非常非常重要。11. 11. The friend says you are firm the introduction does the business with think which have money of very sharp gain so easy, suggest I am done then be being updated for a long time also is not very troublesome station.&&&&&&朋友说你刚入门做就想很快赚到钱哪有这么容易的事情,于是建议我做个长久的更新也不是很麻烦的站。12. This is a bit of a drawback so I am going to show you how to load and unload the assembly when done with it.&&&&&&这是一个缺点一点,所以我将告诉你如何加载和卸载时,它所做的大会。13. Just in case I never see your face again Just in case the worst was meant to happen Just in case tomorrow never come there is something you should know I've given you every bit of the man I am I know at times it wasn`t pretty but it was all I had I never held back not one lil bit and the world can attest to this And baby you flipped my program upside down I was a hustler and player girl before I met you I'd drink a lil something then hit a lil something But how you made a difference, look what i've been missing You got my life together and I thank you forever I really used to throw a lot But I do one every night and sometimes I had two But all that done changed my game my frame of mind you got it right And I love you life girl I love you for life There was so many times I wasn`t there for you And for everyone of those times I hated myself for The way I went about it the ups and the downs one foot in while the other foots out Loving on you loving on another and I ain't no different from any of the brothers What I did to you right here right now in this here place In this here space as my heart pour out as I state my case as I break it down To tell you where I'm coming from so you`ve seen the good you`ve done So you`ve feel the change you`ve made stay with me everyday I was a hustler and player girl before I met you i'd drink a lil something then hit a lil something But how you made a differenc, look what i've been missing You got my life together and I thank you forever I really used to throw a lot But I do one every night and sometimes I had two But now all that done changed my game my frame of mind you got it right And I love you life yo I love you for life Girl if I died tonight before I wake Know that you touched my life in oh so many ways And sugar this song is this I had to give would you remember Remember my heart remember it was good remember that I tried as long as I could Remember that I gave till I had nothing else remember my voice I was a hustler and player girl before I met you I'd drink a lil something then hit a lil something But how you made a difference, look what i've been missing You got my life together and I thank you forever I really used to throw a lot before I met you But I do one every night and sometimes I had two But all that has changed my game my frame of mind you got it right And I love you life yo I love you for life wooah woooaah woooaah Remember (X15) yeah yeah yeah woooah Won't you remember?&&&&&&只是在案件我从来没有看到你的脸再次只是在最坏的情况下,是指发生只是在案件明日来从未有一些东西你应该知道我已经给你的每一点,该名男子我我知道,有时是不漂亮,但它是所有我曾我从来没有举行回到没有一个律位和世界可以证明这一点和你的婴儿翻转我的程序倒我是一个骗子和球员的女孩之前,我遇见你我要喝一律的东西,然后按下一莉儿的东西而是你如何作出了差异,看看有什么我已经失踪你明白我的生活在一起,我感谢你永远我真的用来丢了很多但我一每晚有时候我有两个但所有所做的改变了我的游戏我的心态,你明白它的权利和我爱你生活的女孩,我爱你一生有这么多的时候,我是不是有你并为每个人都对这些时候,我痛恨自己,为方法我到它的UPS和落一只脚在,而其他脚列爱你就爱在另一个我是不是没有什么不同,从任何一个兄弟我所做的给你的权利,这里的权利,现在在这个地方,在这里在此空间作为我的心倾诉,正如我的国家我的情况正如我休息下来告诉你,如果我今后从所以你已经看过好您完成因此,您所感受到的变化,您留在我的日常我是一个骗子和球员的女孩之前,我遇见你我要喝一律的东西,然后按下一莉儿的东西而是你如何作出了差异,看看有什么我已经失踪你明白我的生活在一起,我感谢你永远我真的用来丢了很多但我一每晚有时候我有两个但现在所做的一切改变了我的游戏我的心态,你明白它的权利和我爱你的生活呦我爱你一生女孩,如果我死在今晚之前,我醒来知道你感动我的生命哦,所以在许多方面和糖这首歌是,这是我不得不放弃你会记得记得我的心没有记错的话,是良好的记得,我曾尝试,只要我可以记得当时我到了,我什么都没有记住我的声音我是一个骗子和球员的女孩之前,我遇见你我要喝一律的东西,然后按下一莉儿的东西而是你如何作出了差异,看看有什么我已经失踪你明白我的生活在一起,我感谢你永远我真的用来丢了很多以前我遇见你但我一每晚有时候我有两个但一切已改变了我的游戏我的心态,你明白它的权利和我爱你的生活呦我爱你一生 wooah woooaah woooaah 记得( x15 )是啊是啊是啊woooah 不会你还记得吗?14. 14. To my campaign manager, David Plouffe ---- the unsung hero of this campa ign who built the best ---- the best political campaign I think in the history o f the United States of America ---- to my chief strategist, David Axelrod ---who has been a partner with me every step of the way, to the best camp aign team ever assembled in the history of politics ---- you made this happe n, and I am forever grateful for what you've sacrificed to get it done.&&&&&&我要感谢我的竞选团队主管,大卫普鲁夫,这位幕后英雄创造了一场完美的竞选,我认为是美国有史以来最出色的政治竞选。我要感谢我的首席战略家,大卫艾克赛罗德,我的每一步都有他的并肩前行。我要感谢这支政治史上最棒的竞选团队。是你们创造了今天,我将永远感激你们为此所做出的一切牺牲。15. After new station just had been done, the site PR of the friend that you can look for you to be familiar with is tall exchange a link with him, do not know who does impossibly also with you, this I am to have the same feeling greatly, when I stand newly, be in stationmaster group in call commutative link every day, all the time nobody is willing to be exchanged with you, although stand with what you exchange, his station PR also is 0, if your popularity should grasp an opportunity only so very much, believe you also can find the site with tall PR to exchange.&&&&&&新站刚做好以后,你可以找你熟悉的朋友的站点PR高的和他交换链接,不认识的谁也不可能和你做的,这个我是深有同感,我新站的时候在站长群里天天喊交换连接,一直没人愿意和你交换,即使和你交换的站,他的站PR也是0,如果你人缘好那么只要把握住机会,相信你也可以找到PR高的站点来交换。16. 16. Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine I'm leaving my life in your hands People say I'm crazy and that I am blind Risking it all in a glance How you got me blind is still a mystery I can't get you out of my head Don't care what is written in you history As long as you're here with me I don't care who you are Where you're from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where you're from Don't care what you did As long as you love me Every little thing that you have said and done Feels like it's deep within me Doesn't really matter if you're on the run It seems like we're meant to be I've tried to hide it so that no one knows But I guess it shows When you look in to my eyes What you did and where you're comin from I don't care, as long as you love me, baby.&&&&&&虽然寂寞一直有朋友离开我的生活,我在你们手中的人说我疯而这一切,我冒着失明了,你怎么看我,仍是一个谜盲我无法摆脱你不在乎我的头书写历史只要你他我再与我不在乎你是谁,从那里你做什么,你只要你爱我你是谁,从那里你不在乎你只要你爱我的每一点东西你说,喜欢做的深我无所谓,如果你对在逃仿佛就要我的意思是隐瞒,让大家都不知道,但我猜它显示,当你在看我的眼睛,而你却进来从你我不小心,只要你爱我,婴儿。17. Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine i'm leaving my life in your hands people say i'm crazy and that i am blind risking it all in a glance how you got me blind is still a mystery i can't get you out of my head don't care what is written in you history as long as you're here with me i don't care who you are where you're from what you did as long as you love me who you are where you're from don't care what you did as long as you love me every little thing that you have said and done feels like it's deep within me doesn't really matter if you're on the run it seems like we're meant to be i don't care who you are where you're from what you did as long as you love me who you are where you're from don't care what you did as long as you love me as long as you love me as long as you love me i've tried to hide it so that no one knows but i guess it shows when you look in to my eyes what you did and where you're comin from i don't care, as long as you love me, baby.&&&&&&虽然孤独一直是我的朋友我要离开你的手在我的生活人们说我疯了,我很盲目这一切的危险一目了然你如何让我盲目仍是个谜我不能让你出我的头不关心什么是你书写历史只要您与我在这里我不在乎你是谁你是从哪来你做什么只要你爱我你是谁你是从哪来不关心你做什么只要你爱我每一个小东西,你说,做感觉就像是在我深其实并不重要,如果你正在运行这好像我们的意思是我不在乎你是谁你是从哪来你做什么只要你爱我你是谁你是从哪来不关心你做什么只要你爱我只要你爱我只要你爱我我试图掩盖它,没有人知道但我猜它显示当你看在我的眼睛你做了什么和地点由你科曼我不在乎,只要你爱我,孩子。18. As long as you love me 歌手:张杰 although loneliness has always been a friend of mine i'm leaving my life in your hands people say i'm crazy and that i am blind risking it all in a glance i can't get you out of my head how you got me blind is still a mystery don't care what is written in you history as long as you're here with me i don't care who you are where you're from what you did as long as you love me who you are where you're from don't care what you did as long as you love me every little thing that you have said and done feels like it's deep within me doesn't really matter if you're on the run it seems like we're meant to be i don't care who you are where you're from what you did as long as you love me who you are where you're from don't care what you did as long as you love me i've tried to hide it so that no one knows but i guess it shows when you look in to my eyes what you did and where you're comin from i don't care, as long as you love me, baby.&&&&&&虽然寂寞,一直是朋友矿井我离开我的生命在你的手中人们说我疯了,并说,我是盲人冒这一切在一瞥我不能让你出我的头你如何让我失明仍是一个谜不关心什么是写在你的历史只要你在这儿跟我我不在乎你是谁当您从你们只要你爱我你是谁当您从不关心什么,你做只要你爱我每一小东西,你曾经说过,并做感觉就像它的深处,我这都不重要,如果您对我们来说好像我们正在打算我不在乎你是谁当您从你们只要你爱我你是谁当您从不关心什么,你做只要你爱我我曾经尝试过,以隐藏它,所以,没有人知道不过,我猜想这表明当你在看我的眼睛你们的,而您从comin 我不在乎,只要你爱我,宝宝。19. Having a method is the article that you send, the website with you is relative, and content is valuable, such won't by cutout, cite a case, when the Yangtse River just was shown 7 numbers, somebody was done 1 million static audition the Yangtse River 7 skins, very beautiful, I also am beyond those who see, do him in my website, offer download, actually very small, also do not occupy a space, attack to the cat next sent share a post, say to find a super and beautiful skin, it is the Yangtse River 7, stick an effect graph next, very shake, next from the back add an address, be of my website of course, after such buy support, a lot of people thank me, edition advocate also won't delete you, your purpose also was achieved.&&&&&&有一个方法就是你发的文章,和你的网站有关系,而且内容有价值,这样就不会被删,举个例子,长江七号刚上映的时候,有人做了个千千静听的长江七号皮肤,很漂亮,我也是以外看到的,就把他弄到我的网站里,提供下载,其实很小啦,也不占空间,然后到猫扑发了个分享帖子,就说找到个超级漂亮的皮肤,是长江七号的,然后贴个效果图,很震撼,然后后面加上地址,当然是我网站的啦,这样置顶以后很多人感谢我,版主也不会删除你,你的目的也达到了。20. 20. But present word tells the truth our company does not have anybody hair post, had done not have any action, but different at that time, be awaited in those days or compare significant informed step, include to be able to a lot of companies make the ad of rubbish mail before, now rubbish mail detest, everybody does not go to touching this, we also had not done such business, but often receive before still look, view a subject now with respect to cutout, but previously that is to say, when seeming to read in answer dawn, also keep post to you without what person, one day receives 9, you still have a kind of curiosity, I am received one day now 80, 90 rubbish mail, hemp is irritated dead, you won't read content for certain.&&&&&&但是现在的话说实话我们公司就没有任何人发帖,已经没有任何作用了,但是那个时候不一样,那时候还是比较有效的告知的手段,包括以前会有很多公司做垃圾邮件的广告,现在垃圾邮件深恶痛绝,谁也不要去碰这一块,我们也没有做过这样的事情,但是以前老接到还看,现在看主题就删,但是以前就是说,好像在复旦读书的时候,也没有什么人给你写邮件,一天收到一两封,你还有一种好奇心,现在我一天收到80、90封垃圾邮件,麻都烦死了,你肯定不会看内容。i am done with you是什么意思,i am done with you在线翻译,i am done with you什么意思,i am done with you的意思,i am done with you的翻译,i am done with you的解释,i am done with you的发音,i am done with you的同义词,i am done with you的反义词,i am done with you的例句,i am done with you的相关词组,i am done with you意思是什么,i am done with you怎么翻译,单词i am done with you是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐