英语阅读理解解题技巧在线等急

英语题,超急!在线等!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
英语题,超急!在线等!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.ewer和less填空!( )oil was used last year
2.Complete the sentences using fewer or less.是什么意思?
第二句的意思是用fewer 或者less填空,就是第一题的英文题目.
应该填less,因为fewer后面要加可数名词,oil(油)为不可数,用less来形容.fewer和less都为比较级,句子的意思是&去年用的油要少一点&.
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:“成长是每个人都关心的话题,我的成长历程很简单,生在一个普通的家庭,童年和大家一样,充满了欢乐和天真,留下了很多美好的回忆,我也是一个喜欢让自己保持那份单纯的人,不喜欢变的复杂。在我的生活里没有太多的烦恼,我觉得一个人只要简单点,生活就会很快乐,如果可以选择,我希望自己不要长大!”请大家把这段话尽量翻译得简单点,口语化,在线等待!谢谢!!
“成长是每个人都关心的话题,我的成长历程很简单,生在一个普通的家庭,童年和大家一样,充满了欢乐和天真,留下了很多美好的回忆,我也是一个喜欢让自己保持那份单纯的人,不喜欢变的复杂。在我的相关信息里没有太多的烦恼,我觉得一个人只要简单点,生活就会很快乐,如果可以选择,我希望自己不要长大!”
Everyone pay attention to the growth topic , and my growth course is very simple ---- I was born in a common family , and my childhood was full of joy and purility as same as everyone , and left a lot of nice memory , at the same time , I am a child who also like keeping that simplicity, and do not like the complex...
“成长是每个人都关心的话题,我的成长历程很简单,生在一个普通的家庭,童年和大家一样,充满了欢乐和天真,留下了很多美好的回忆,我也是一个喜欢让自己保持那份单纯的人,不喜欢变的复杂。在我的相关信息里没有太多的烦恼,我觉得一个人只要简单点,生活就会很快乐,如果可以选择,我希望自己不要长大!”
Everyone pay attention to the growth topic , and my growth course is very simple ---- I was born in a common family , and my childhood was full of joy and purility as same as everyone , and left a lot of nice memory , at the same time , I am a child who also like keeping that simplicity, and do not like the complex of changes . In my life , there is no too much bother , and I think it will be happy if everyone like the simple life , if I can choose something , I hope I do not grow up .
其他答案(共2个回答)
cess of growth is easy, livinging at a common family, the childhood is similar to everybody, ising filled with happiness with innocent, left a lot of fine recollections, I am also a complicacy for liking letting oneself keeping that pure person, doing not like changing.Has no too many agonies in my life, I feel a person as long as order in brief, live and then would be very happy, if can choose,...
" the growth is a topic that everybody all concern, my the 相关信息cess of growth is easy, livinging at a common family, the childhood is similar to everybody, ising filled with happiness with innocent, left a lot of fine recollections, I am also a complicacy for liking letting oneself keeping that pure person, doing not like changing.Has no too many agonies in my life, I feel a person as long as order in brief, live and then would be very happy, if can choose, I hope the oneself not grow up!" asks everybody to translate this words to the best order in brief, use common idiom, on-line wait for!Thank!!
晕,你要翻译成哪种语言也不说,谁回答你嘛
应该不是性病的,就是青春痘之类的痘痘,比青春痘大可能是因为你老公在长了这个痘痘后经常摸它的原因,刺激它肿胀了,告诉你老公千万不要摸它,只用棉棒之类的东西沾酒精去...
1. 二氧化碳,原因是碳酸氢钠溶液与酒石酸溶液反应
2. 这个反应为复分解反应,须在溶液中才能发生,晶体状态下不会发生
3. 密封(因为维生素C具有还原性,...
1、按您的请求,请您确认下列我们收到有关预定的详细内容。
2、预定中没有提到半膳的事宜。
如果你以后还有英语方面的问题想要问,或者需要一些有关英语的...
Thanks for your inquiry from last time xxxx(date). We'd like to set up business ...
黄金海岸gocard哪退
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题