请问i have no idea to doof the accident____has just happened填什么,谢谢

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
__An accident happened at the street corner __I think the police ___ question everyone here.A.is going to B.are going to C.was going to D.were going to选哪个?
xhbhqxiftj
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
the police 是聚合名词,看作复数.B.are going to
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
能不能问下为什么?
他是满意回答 我和他不一样 你还问我干吗’
好吧 我承认 我的应该是错的
扫描下载二维码Thestudentsarewarnednottotalkaboutanything______totheaccidentthathappenedtheotherdayintheschool.A.relevantB.similarC.oppositeD.suitableA湖北省通城二中学年高二下学期期中考试英语答案I have no idea. 我没有头绪.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I have no idea. 我没有头绪. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
– Do you know __________ the iPhone 4 yesterday?&&&&&&&&&&&&&–Sorry, I have no idea about it.&&&&&&&&&&&&A. how much did he pay for&&&&&&&&&&&& B.how much he paid for&& C.he paid for how much&&&&&&&&&&&& D.he paid how much for&
—Shall we go to see a film tonight? &&&&&&—________________.A. Thankyou.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. That’s a good idea.C. It’s very kind of you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. I have no time&
根据句子意思用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。1.Dad, Mum asked you and ________ (I) to do thecleaning at home today.2.To our surprise, an excellent student ______(murder)by his roommate in a university.3.Don't drink the ____________(pollute) water. It willmake you ill. 4.I can’t stop ______(take) photos at this touristattraction. I have no enough time.5.The terrible traffic accident happened because thetruck driver was so _______ (care) that he didn’t notice the sign of speed.&
下面短文中有十处错, 每处错皆用底线标出, 请将答案填写在答题卡相应的位置上。( 每小题只填一词, 不得改变原句意思。) I am a Grade 8 student. I just moved to Beijing with me parents two months ago. &&&&&&&&&1.Now I am study at a new secondary school &&&&&&&& 2.in Sunshine Town. It is big than my old school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.I do not know the new school very good and &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.I have no friends there. I do not know how &&&&&&&&&&&&&&5.to talk to my new classmate. Sometimes, I &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.am very nervous and I can’t answer them &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.questions. I feel really comfortable when they &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.talk to me. During lunchtime, I always sitalone at the playground and read books. && 9.I hope they will not come on because &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.I feel so shy when they try to talk to me. &
An Englishman was showing a foreign visitor around London. “What’s that strange building?” asked the visitor. “That’s the Tower of London.” “I see. How long did it take to build it?” “About 500 years.” “In my country we can build it in five months,” Shortly after that they came to St. Paul’s Cathedral(大教堂). “Very interesting!” said the visitor. “How long did it take to build it ?” “Near forty years.” said the Englishman. “In my country we can finish it in forty days at most,” said the visitor. This went on all day. They visited most of the best known buildings in the city. Every time they saw a new one, the visitor asked what it was and how long it took to build it. Then he said that they could do the same thing much faster in his country. At last the Englishman got angry with the visitor though he tried not to show it. Several days later they came to the House of Parliament(议会)and the visitor asked his usual question, “What is that?” The Englishman answered, “ I have no idea. It wasn’t there last night.”【小题1】The Englishman showed the foreign visitor around _______ one day.A.The Tower of LondonB.St. Paul’s CathedralC.Some famous buildings in the cityD.The whole city of London【小题2】The visitor said that in his country it would take them ______ to build the Tower of London.A.less than half a yearB.forty daysC.five hundred yearsD.fifty days【小题3】It took them a few days to see ______.A.some of the best known buildings in England.B.several best known places in EnglandC.many famous houses in the city of LondonD.most of the best known buildings in London【小题4】The Englishman was angry by the end of the day, but he ______.A.didn’t want to say anythingB.tried to show it to the visitorC.had no time to tell the visitorD.tried not to show it to the visitor【小题5】The Englishman’s answer to the question of the last place showed_____.A.he was sorry that he hadn’t seen the building beforeB.he could say nothing because he didn’t know anything about itC.he was angry and didn’t want to tell the visitor its nameD.he didn’t know how to tell the visitor the name of the building
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语词组造句每个两句 谢拉
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I go to sleep at 10 pm every night.Sally goes to sleep late in the evening on Fridays.I go to the cinema almost every Saturday afternoon.Bob likes to go to the cinema with his brother.It cannot go wrong if you study hard.Something went wrong when Lilly jumped out of the car.You had better listened to your parents.I had better watch this movie again so I can tell the story.I handed in my homework yesterday morning.My teacher wants the homework handed in no later than Thursday afternoon.I happened to see Mary when I was in the library.Maria happened to be there when the accident occurred.I have no idea that Bob is this silly.Steve has no idea that everyone wants to joke with him.I have pity on Mary's brother because he lost his movie ticket.Many people have pity on those young men who just lost their jobs.Let's go and have sports this afternoon.Mary has sports every early morning.The last time I heard from him was 10 years ago.The captain never heard from the sailor again after he left the Navy.I have never heard of this kind of insect before.I heard of his famous books when I was in school.In the trees, there are monkeys here and there.You can see a lot of Pandas here and there in the Panda's pen in the zoo.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 we have no idea 的文章

随机推荐