Be interested within

be interested in 与be interested at 的区别是什么?
be interested in 与be interested at 的区别是什么?
09-02-16 &
请登录后再发表评论!
be interested in是对......感兴趣,be interested at有这种说法吗?
请登录后再发表评论!I think you may be interested in how the readers here would react to your plans and my words, we shall see.
我想我的美国作家朋友也希望多听听其他中国读者的意见。
My link to internet is broadband and access to whatever I may be interested in. Is it because there are few people around us?
想想我们连接互联网的宽带之快速就能知道“这世界没有我们不知道的,只有我们想不到的”。
You can also take look at our ESL Podcast Store, which has some additional courses in business and daily English I think you may be interested in.
也可以逛逛ESLPodcast商店,里面有一些关于商务和生活的英语,您可能会感兴趣。
From the conversation we had last time, I think you may be interested in one of our company's new products.
从上一次的交谈中,我想你可能对我公司其中一个新的计划感兴趣。
Here is the inbox on one site. Notice how many actual ads that I "May" be interested in reading are there. How many searches from exactly the same person?
让你看看我站内收件箱,注意有多少真实的广告我“可能”会对读他们感兴趣。有多少搜索广告完全来自同一个人?
Here is the inbox on one site. Notice how many actual ads that I "May" be interested in reading are there.
让你看看我站内收件箱,注意有多少真实的广告我“可能”会对读他们感兴趣。
I also How didn't forgot kewing , may be I was interested in her beautiful eyes .
我也记不清楚我们是怎样相识的了,也许,是我有感于她美丽的眼神吧。
He tells Veronica, “I have some information you may be interested in.
他告诉Veronica,“我有一些消息你也许会感兴趣。
I guess a mobile user may only be interested in Dolby Headphones mode among all of this.
我猜想可能是一个移动用户感兴趣杜比耳机模式各本。
If this is a project you may be interested in, I can send you a full spec for you to base your time scale and price.
如果这是一个项目您可能会感兴趣的,我可以送你一个你全面的规范依据您的时间尺度和价格。
If you are interested in trademark issues I may be talking more about them on this site going forward but definitely visit the United States Patent and Trademark Office for more information.
如果大家对商标问题感兴趣,我会在以后给大家介绍,也可以访问美国专利商标局的网站获取更多信息。
Meanwhile, I shall be following Mr Gove's discussions and deliberations with the greatest of attention: and I very much hope that he may be no less interested in ours.
同时,我也会继续密切注意国务卿戈夫的一些针对历史的教育讨论和对其的商议,并且我也希望他会同样关注我们的研究报告。
There was also a section on the webpage for tongue lengthening, which I'm sure a few people out there may be interested in as well.
在这个页面上还有一部分是关于如何让舌头变长的内容,我想也许会有人对此感兴趣吧。
I'll be back in May so if you are interested, do please get in touch.
当我在沙发上休息时,你有时走过我身边时,会抚摸我的头发。
Li ping: I'd like to visit you. we have something new you may be interested in.
我们想拜访你。现在我们有新产品,或许你会感兴趣。
Please also respect the tour guide explained, you may not be interested in sleeping in the car, and I privately to the exchange, but not in the car said stop, and I affect others.
同时也请大家尊重导游的讲解,您不感兴趣可以在车上睡觉,私下里再和我交流,但不能在车上说个不停,影响我和他人。
That said, I hope you RPG players share your opinions, pros and cons for others who may be interested in what you think of it.
也就是说,我希望RPG游戏玩家们能和那些可能有对你们的想法感兴趣的人分享下你们的意见,谈谈你们是推荐还是反对。
I'm worried that it may show a lack of commitment, but they are all positions I'd be interested in and mostly qualified for.
我担心这样做似乎显得缺乏忠诚,但是那些都是我所感兴趣并最能胜任的职位。
You may be interested in what on earth China has done on the Darfur issue. I would like to give a brief update.
大家可能关注中国在苏丹达尔富尔问题上到底做了什么,我这里也愿意作一个简要的介绍。
I am, after all, as interested in you and your opinions as much as you may be in me and mine. Isn't this why Al Gore invented the Internet?
毕竟,对于我而言,对你们的看法非常感兴趣,或许“有兴趣”也正是阿尔-戈尔(AlGore)发明因特网的原因吧。
I was interested in this week's a piece, Cloud computing's real creative destruction may be the IT workforce.
我对这周的一篇文章很感兴趣,“云计算真正的创造性破坏就是IT从业者。”
20 years from now if I tell my children that I saw the most amazing Champions League final in history, the one between Liverpool and Milan, they may be interested in the story.
20年后的一天,我告诉我的孩子们,我看过历史上最精彩的冠军联赛决赛,利物浦对米兰,他们可能对这个故事很感兴趣。
I mean I do hope that the fact that I'm interested in in rock and roll isn't perceived by some, as it may well be, to sully the ideals of the Louise Center for the arts and these high-minded things.
我当然希望,我对摇滚的,喜爱,在一些人眼中,不会玷污,路易斯艺术中心这种高雅的理念。
Asked whether those overseas-listed companies may do a secondary listing in China, Shen replied: "In general, I think a lot of those companies will be interested to come back."
被问及那些在海外上市的企业是否打算在中国二次上市,沈南鹏表示,"总的来说,我认为这些企业很多对回归中国抱有兴趣."
He may have a few other clubs interested in him as well but players of his ability don't become available very often and I would be delighted to get Lauren.
还有其他的球队对他感兴趣,但像他这种级别的球员是不会对他们感兴趣的。我将很高兴能得到劳伦。
When I tried to get graduate student interested, many of them would say, well, look, you may be right and you may be wrong, but if I work in super gravity, I'm not going to find a job.
我努力激发研究生们对这个课题产生兴趣,可他们中许多人会说:“你的观点有可能对,也有可能错,但如果从事超重力的研究,我的工作就没了着落。”
When I tried to get graduate student interested, many of them would say, well, look, you may be right and you may be wrong, but if I work in super gravity, I'm not going to find a job.
我努力激发研究生们对这个课题产生兴趣,可他们中许多人会说:“你的观点有可能对,也有可能错,但如果从事超重力的研究,我的工作就没了着落。”
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!be interested in后面跟动词的什么形式?
全部答案(共1个回答)
.- .-Ahandsomeboyisveryinterestedatagirl.希望对你有帮助!aijunfannyding仅供参考呵呵
没有,interest作名词时通常有:have no interest for/to sb.对某人来说没有兴趣;have no interest in sth....
in & after的区别
 例句:I'll be back in half an hour. 我半小时后就回来(lesson 5)。
 本句中的in作"以后"...
她要他停下来重新开始(START OVER)
She wants him to stop and start over the work.
我熟悉办公室的工作(...
答: 小宝宝不喜欢学习就会出现学习障碍呀,还有就是学一个东西,他老是看不清楚也属于这种情况的话,就需要去医疗机构做一些检查。
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!
可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!
祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415interested in doing还是interested to do_英语语法网
精彩纷呈 全心打造英语第一品牌!
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>
interested in doing还是interested to do
作者:&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:&&&&
&&&热&&&&&★★★
【字体: 】
说明:引用此文请注明出处,并务请保留后面的有效链接地址,谢谢!
to stories, but now we’d be interested _________ your story.
B. to listen, to hear
D. to listen, in hearing
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
●地址:湖南省长沙市湘春路75号金地大厦8楼&●值班编辑:陈老师 ●管理员QQ: ●语法答疑群:提示:be interested in意思是“对--感兴趣 . 答案:are interested in——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
提示:be interested in意思是“对--感兴趣 . 答案:are interested in 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
书面表达有很多同学早晨上学不吃早餐,这是一个不良习惯,对身体有很大的害处。请你就这种现象写一篇短文,指出不吃早餐的危害。提示:be bad for health,need energy,affect(影响)study_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
根据中文提示完成下列句子。(注意所写词的形式 )(本题共8小题,每空1分,共20分。)【小题1】 那个女孩找不到她的自行车就报了警。 The girl couldn’t find her bike and she _____& _____& _____ .【小题2】 将来,我将成为一名医生去帮助别人。 _____& _____& _____ , I will be a doctor to help others.【小题3】 David 正在攒钱要支付夏令营。 David is saving money to _____& _____ summer camp.【小题4】 他很烦闷因为他发现他的朋友没有告诉他真相。 He was upset because he _____& _____ that his friend didn’t tell him the truth.【小题5】 昨天,我和我最好的朋友就我们是否该打电脑游戏的事情争吵了一番。Yesterday, I _____& _____ my best friend about if we should play computer games.【小题6】 我一回来就给你打电话。I will _____& _____& _____ as soon as I come back .【小题7】 当他们听说日本地震时正在学校学习。 They were studying at school when they _____& _____ the earthquake in Japan.【小题8】 Mary的裙子和我的一样。 Mary’s dress is _____& _____& _____ mine.
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。在答题卡标有题号的横线上,完整写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词)You’re standing with your classmates. E&【小题1】&&is talking except you. Perhaps you’re afraid they will laugh at when you say. Maybe you just aren’t b&【小题2】&enough to speak.Shyness is like a snake that crawls(爬进)into our mouth and s&【小题3】&&us speaking. But we shouldn’t let it stay there.I am 29 years old. Even today, that snake still sometimes v 【小题4】me. When I was in high school, I was so shy that I wouldn’t talk to anyone except my parents and best friends. If a stranger asked me the w&【小题5】&&to a local shop, it was as if I’d forgotten how to talk. One summer, I got a j&【小题6】&&in a restaurant and that helped a lot. It meant I had to talk to customers(顾客). I had to tell them how m&【小题7】&their meal cost. I had to ask them if they want to drink Coke or Sprite.This job taught me how to speak with people.You may be too young to find a part-time job. But you can look for other c&【小题8】&&to speak with people. You can offer to help an old woman carry her heavy bag. O&【小题9】&you can go to get a newspaper for your family. If you do these things for a while, the ‘shyness’ snake will soon begin to l&【小题10】&&you alone. It’ll look for another mouth to crawl into.
B.根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限一词。One day, an old couple around the age of 70 walked into a lawyer’soffice. They were there to get a divorce(离婚). Thelawyer(律师) was very puzzled. A& 1& &havinga chat with them, he got their story.& & This couple had been quarrelling in their 40 years ofmarriage and nothing ever seemed to go right. They stayed together because oftheir children. Now all their children have grown up and have their o&2& &families. There’s nothing else the old couple have to w&3& &about. All they want is to live their own life, so both haveagreed on a divorce.& & The lawyer was having a hard time trying to get papersdone. He couldn’t understand why the old couple w& 4&& &adivorce. While they were signing the papers, the wife told the husband, “ Ireally love you, but I really can’t carry on any more.”&&& &“It’s Ok, Iunderstand,” said the husband. Looking at this, thelawyer suggested a d&& 5&& &together, just the three ofthem. The wife thought, why not, since they were still going to be f&6&& .& & The first dish was roasted chicken. At once, the oldman took the chicken leg and gave it to the old lady. “Takethis, it’s your f& 7&& .& & Looking at this, the lawyer thought maybe here was achance, but the wife looked u& 8&& &when she answered, “This is theproblem. You always think so highly of yourself and never think about how Ifeel. Don’t you know that I h& 9& &chicken legs?”& & Little did she know that, over the years, the husbandhad been trying many d& 10& & littledid she know that chicken legs were her husband’s favourite.&
Photo& regular& good&& keep&& that&Every person needs friends. Friends are __【小题1】__ who open their hearts to us. They always encourage us to try our __【小题2】__ to do everything, and they even make us face challenges bravely. __【小题3】__ in touch with our friends is important to us all. In this way, we can know how everything is going on with our friends. Friends communicate with each other in different ways. Some make phone calls to their friends __【小题4】__. Some send postcards to their friends when they go on holiday. Others prefer to send interesting articles and __【小题5】__ along with their letters. Among the ways, there must be your favorite one. Anyway, let’s communicate with our friends as often as possible.(B)Music touches our hearts and shortens (缩短) the distance between people of different countries. The super star Jay Chou has cooperated with the American NBA star Kobe Bryant to create a song named The Heaven and Earth Challenge. That’s a song written by Jay Chou whose favorite sport is basketball. It expresses the love for basketball. And it encourages young people to be more confident. Jay Chou has learned much from Kobe’s sports spirit. In the song, Jay Chou does most of the singing part while Kobe plays a part of rapper (说唱者). People can download the ring tone (铃声) of the song from the Internet. All the money from the downloads will go to Project Hope, which aims to improve educational environment in poor areas in China.任务1. 用方框里所给的单词的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、连贯、合理(每词限用一次)任务2. 根据英文释义及首字母提示,拼写单词。【小题6】d__________: space between two points or places【小题7】e__________: give confidence or hope to somebody任务3.同义句转换,每空一词。Jay Chou has learned much from Kobe’s sports spirit.Jay Chou has learned 【小题8】______ 【小题9】______ from Kobe’s sports spirit.任务4. 根据短文内容简答问题。【小题10】What does the song express?_________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 be interested in用法 的文章

随机推荐