英语听力填空,If you wake up may nin the morning out of sense of XX and decide.XX处的读音

Remembering your dreams will require some efforts on your part. But what your dreams can offer and tell you about yourself will be well worth it. Here are some tips to help recall your dreams:1. Befor 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Remembering your dreams will require some efforts on your part. But what your dreams can offer and tell you about yourself will be well worth&&it. &Here are some tips to help recall your dreams:1. Before going to bed, keep a clear mind. Tell yourself that “I will remember my dreams when I wake up”. This is actually a proven and effective way to recall your dreams.2. Have a regular bedtime and wake-up time. Make this your routine. Going to bed and waking up at a regular time every day could aid in dream recollection.3. Avoid alcohol consumption and taking medicine before going to bed. These things may prevent you from remembering your dreams. 4. Keep a pencil and a notebook next to your bed so that they will be within reach as soon as you wake up. Having a small lamp by your bedside is also a good idea, so you wake up in the middle of the night and can record your dreams immediately.5. Do not get out of bed immediately. Upon waking from a dream, lie still in your bed, keeping your eyes closed and moving as little as possible. Let your mind wander among the images of what you have just dreamed. 6. Write down as many details in your dreams as you can, no matter how seemingly unimportant they may be. Do not judge the content or worry if they make sense. 7. Sometimes it may help to draw pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes. Even if you are not an artist, a simple drawing can help to recall details of your dreams. 小题1:This passage tells you ______ . A.some useful tips to recall your dreamsB.the way to recall your dreamsC.the reason to remember dreamsD.many details in your dreams小题2: Which of the following ways may NOT be useful for recalling dreams? A.Avoiding taking alcohol and medicine.B.Not getting out of bed immediately. C.Drinking a cup of hot milk.D.Writing down as many details as possible.小题3:What does the underlined “it” in the first paragraph mean? ______&&&A.Remembering your dreams.B.Some tips to help recall your dreams.C.Your making efforts to remember your dreams.D.What your dreams can offer and tell you about yourself.小题4: The author uses the saying “A& picture is worth a thousand words” to_______.A.show that a picture is better than wordsB.say a picture is equal to thousands of wordsC.prove that it’s more important to draw pictures than to speakD.indicate drawing pictures really helps to recall dreams
小题1:A小题2:C小题3:C小题4:D略
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。Mary had her own special kind of joy, and she knew exactly how to spread it around. She lifted children from  31  into laughter, love, and belonging. Each time she found a new  32  for a child, she gave the family one of her little homemade paper roses. It had become a  33  for her, and the families didn't ever forget it.One evening, Mary was  34 a meeting for adoptive parents. One of the  35  fathers stood up to introduce himself. But before he spoke, he reached into his coat pocket and held up a  36 , red paper rose.“Twenty years ago today, I felt alone and  37 . I didn't know the talents inside me or what was possible for me.Then Mary  38  two wonderful people into my life. They taught me what it was like to feel  39 . They not only loved me  40 . They opened a world of  41  that I didn't know existed. My new parents told me, ‘Reach for your dreams!’I did, and today I'm  42  to be giving that chance to a child who  43  just like me. My mother gave me this little rose. By now, all of you  44  where she got it so long ago.Mary sent me a new rose just yesterday. And my new rose  45 a new spring, a beautiful new  46  for my own little girl. It  47  me to show her what unconditional love is, and to teach her to reach for her own beautiful dreams.Thank you, Mary, for the special little things like roses that  48  our lives together. And thank you for all you've done for me and so many families over the years!”One brief even can send our spirits soaring or  49  us in quiet to ponder a new beginning. 50  it is also the very small things, like Mary's roses, that tie together the meaningful things.31.A. poverty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. loneliness&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. misery&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. suffering32.A. home&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. place&&&&&&&&&&&& C. school&&&&&&&&&&&& D. life33.A. glory&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. favor&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. habit&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tradition34.A. organizing&&&&& B. planning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hosting&&&&&&&&&&&& D. attending35. A. new&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. grateful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. active36. A. broken&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. faded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. treasured&&&&&&&&&& D. dried37.A. tasteless&&&&&&&&&&&& B. powerless &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. priceless&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worthless38.A. directed&&&&&&&&&&&& B. introduced&&&&&&&&&&&& C. brought&&&&&&&&&&& D. accepted 39.A. loved&&&&&&&&&&& B. protected&&&&&&&&& C. cared&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cheered 40.A. silently&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. continuously&&&&&&&&&&&& C. unintentionally&&&&& D. unconditionally 41.A. necessities&&&&&&&& B. possibilities&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. beauties&&&&&&&&&&& D. riches 42.A. eager&&&&&&&&&&& B. willing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. proud&&&&&&&&&&&& D. lucky 43.A. started out&&&&&&& B. came up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. turned out&&&&&&&&& D. grew up 44.A. understand&&&&&&&& B. guess&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. know&& 45.A. replaces&&&&&&&&&& B. symbolizes&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. equals&&&&&&&&&&& D. creates 46.A. chance&&&&&&&&&& B. mystery&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. challenge&&&&&&&&&& D. beginning 47.A. reminds&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. helps&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. accompanies&&&&&&& D. drives 48.A. fix&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. tie&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. gather 49.A. cause&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. push &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. put&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. leave 50.A. Yet&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Besides&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Otherwise&&&&&&&&& D. Therefore
题型:阅读理解
Ⅱ&&&阅读(共两节,满分50分)第一节:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Parents have to do much less for their children today than they used to do,and home has become much less of a workshop. Clothes can
washing c cooked, bread is baked and de milk arr meats can be had at the restaurant,the work’s canteen,and the school dining-room.It is unusual now for father to pursue his trade or other employment at home,and his children rarely,if ever,see him at his place of work. Boys are therefore seldom trained to follow their father’s occupation,and in many towns they have a fairly wide choice of employment and so do girls. The young wage-earner often earns good money,and soon acquires a feeling of economic independence. In textile areas it has long been customary for mothers to go out to work,but this practice has become so widespread that the working mother is now a not unusual factor in a child’s home life,the number of married women in employment having more than doubled in the last twenty-five years. With mother earning and his older children drawing substantial wages father is seldom the dominant figure that he still was at the beginning of the century. When mother works, economic advantages accrue,but children lose something of great value if mother’s employment prevents her from being home to greet them when they return from school.26. The writer mentions home as workshop because______.A. fathers often pursue employment at homeB. parents had to make food and necessity themselves for their daily-lifeC. many families produce goods at home for saleD. both fathers and mothers and mothers in most families are workers27. The writer says that home has become much less of a workshop. He means______.A. in the past, home was more like a workshopB. home is much more of a workshop nowC. home-workshops are becoming fewer and fewerD. home was less like a workshop in the past28. The word“accrue”in the sentence“When mother...accrue,”is closest in meaning to __________________.A. change&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dwindle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. double&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. increase29. The chief reason that boys are seldom trained to follow their father’s occupation is ___________________.A. that children nowadays rarely see their fathers at their place of workB. that fathers do not like to pursue employment at home any moreC. that there is a wide choice of employment for childrenD. that children also like to have jobs outside30. What makes father no longer the only dominant person in a family?A. With their earning,mother and children do not need to depend on father for their life.B. There are many choice of employment for mothers and children.C. Father does much less for his children today than he used to.D. The number of married women in employment has increased greatly now.
If women are mercilessly exploited(剥削) year after year, they have only themselves to blame.Because they tremble at the thought of being seen in public in clothes that are out of fashion, they are always taken advantage of by the designers and the big stores.Clothes which have been worn only a few times have to be put aside because of the change of fashion. Changing fashions are nothing more than the intentional creation of waste.Many women spend large sums of money each year to replace clothes that have hardly been worn.Women who cannot afford to throw away clothing in this way, waste hours of their time changing their old-fashioned dresses.Skirts are len neck-lines are lowered or raised, and so on. No one can claim that the fashion industry contributes anything really important to society.Fashion designers are rarely concerned with necessary things like warmth, comfort and durability (耐用).They are only interested in outward appearance and they take advantage of the fact that women will put up with any amount of discomfort, as long as they look right.There can hardly be a man who hasn't at some time in his life smiled at the sight of a woman shaking in a thin dress on a winter day, or picking her way through deep snow in high heeled shoes. When comparing men and women in the matter of fashion, the conclusions to be drawn are obvious.Do the constantly changing fashions of women's clothes, one wonders, reflect basic qualities of inconstancy and instability? Men are too clever to let themselves be cheated by fashion designers.Do their unchanging styles of dress reflect basic qualities of stability and reliability? That is for you to decide.小题1:Designers and big stores always make money_________.A.by mercilessly exploiting women workers in the clothing industryB.because they are capable of predicting new fashionsC.by constantly changing the fashions in women's clothingD.because they attach great importance to quality in women's clothing小题2:To the writer, the fact that women change their old-fashioned dresses is seen as ___________.A.a waste of money B.a waste of timeC.an expression of tasteD.an expression of creativity小题3:New fashions in clothing are created for ___________.A.the commercial exploitation of womenB.the women's strength of characterC.basic qualities of inconstancy and instabilityD.an important contribution to society小题4:By saying "the conclusions to be drawn are obvious" ( Line One to Line Two, Paragraph Four), the writer means that ___________.A.women's inconstancy in their choice of clothing is often laughed atB.women are better able to put up with discomfortC.men are also exploited greatly by fashion designersD.men are more reasonable in the matter of fashion
题型:完形填空
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36---55各题后的 A B C D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。A gift left to her Early in the morning, I was taken in a nylon bag into a truck. I felt horrible as well as ___36___What would she do with me? She was almost mad after the___37__of her husband. A few minutes later, I heard the truck___38__its engine and move fast. I kept making sounds to show my protest, but failed to make any___39___ Finally she put me down in a __40__place. Maybe she didn’t want me to
she untied the bag. I ___41___ out and looked up, only to see many strange faces and fingers pointing at me. It turned out that my owner meant to___42___ me. I saw my owner on the truck, which was going farther and farther. So I cast my head ___43__the direction of the truck. The days we spent together was like a movie playing in front of my eyes as I ran after the truck. I saw my male owner, who s look at me with his sad eyes. I saw myself___44__ I saw him lie in his dying bed, she all___45__. I ran as fast as I could. And the___46___I saw her wave to me, my eyes became wet. I wouldn’t blame her for treating me like this for she was such a (n) ___47___ lady. She seemed even somewhat ___48___ at his leaving her alone, trying many ways to ___49___the pains of losing him. She ___50___ his pictures and clothes, and she redecorated the whole house. Now I was the only ___51___ thing to remind her of him. ___52___ later, I am pretty sure that she would realize how mad she was to do this… The truck finally stopped when I was almost ___53___. She ran up to me and hugged me ___54___. I heard her ___55___: “I know you are a present he left to me.”36. A. puzzled&&&&&&&&&& B. excited&&&&&&&&&&C. delighted&&&&&&&&&&&& D. frightened37. A. separation&&&&&&&&&& B. absence&&&&&&&C. departure&&&&&&&&&& D. death38. A. run&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. begin&&&&&&&&&&&&C. start&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. operate39. A. sense&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. effort&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. difference40. A. usual&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. strange&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. familiar&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dark41. A. walked &&&&&&&B. rushed&&&&&&&&&&&C. ran&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. struggled42. A. harm&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. desert&&&&&&&&&&&&C. punish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sell43. A. into&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to44. A. follow&&&&&&&&&&& B. bring&&&&&&&&&&&&C. guide&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. support45. A. with tears&&&&&&&&&&& B. in tears&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. out of breath&&&&&&& D. in silence46. A. time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. direction&&&&&&&C. way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. moment47. A. cruel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unfriendly&&&&&C. unfavorable&&&&&&&&& D. unfortunate48. A. calm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. depressed&&&&&&C. angry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. sad49. A. kill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. remove&&&&&&&&&&&& C. bear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. prevent50. A. kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. burned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. sold&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hit51. A. moving&&&&&&&&&& B. walking&&&&&&&&&C. existing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. blessing52. A. But&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. And&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Thus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Then53. A. worn out&&&&&&&&&&&& B. knocked out&&&&C. left out&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. made out54. A. tightly&&&&&&&&&&& B. patiently&&&&&&&&C. sadly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. desperately55. A. shout&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. speak&&&&&&&&&&&&C. whisper&&&&&&&&&&& D. talk
第三部分:阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Dear Ralf, I have received your letter from school and am glad to know that you are becoming responsible(有责任的)enough to decide on your career. You are now in the final year of college and are about to start more independent life in society. You know that a generation divides us, and the conditions of social life were different in my days. However, all I can say as advice is that you must select a career wisely. The first consideration is your interest. You can only succeed and feel happy when you do something you enjoy. Your job must be both gainful and satisfying. Then, you must read up on the latest books on the field you are aiming at. Also, you should get familiar with the men and women in the profession of that field. When mind and heart function together, success is inevitable(必然的). No career is more or less important than any other career. It takes different people to operate the machine of life. I think your interest may lie in the field of making TV programs. Your great communication skills, your active participation(参与) in school plays and the prizes you have won in speech competitions all point in that direction. So a career in Mass Communication and TV film production proves suitable for you. If you succeed and make it in that field, fame and treasure will both follow. Think a thousand times before making any final decision regarding your career. Anyhow, I want you to be a man of success. I know that you are mature(成熟的) enough to think for yourself. With all the best wishes!Your loving father56. We can infer that Ralf wrote a letter to ask for advice on how to ________. A. prepare for a competition.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. communicate with others C. choose a career&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. get good marks57. What can we know about Ralf? A. He has graduated from college.&&&&&&&&&& B. He gets on badly with his father. C. He has taken part in school plays.&&&&&&& D. He won prizes in the field of making films.58. Ralf’s father thinks that ________. A. fame is more important than treasure B. every career is of the same importance C. Ralf is too young to make a decision himself D. there is no real understanding between parents and children59. The father suggests that his son should ____________. A. consider his interest first when choosing a career. B. make friends with successful people. C. be never proud when making progress D. be active in school activities.
Tight-lipped elders used to say, "It's not what you want in this world, but what you get."Psychology teaches that you do get what you want if you know what you want and want the right things.You can make a mental blueprint of a desire as you would make a blueprint of a house, and each of us is continually making these blueprints in the general routine of everyday living.If we intend to have friends to dinner, we plan the menu, make a shopping list, decide which food to cook first, and such planning is an essential for any type of meal to be served.Similarly, If you want to find a job, take a sheet of paper, and write a brief account of yourself.In making a blueprint for a job, begin with yourself, for when you know exactly what you have to offer, you can intelligently plan where to sell your services.This account of yourself is actually a general description of your working life and should include education, experience and references.Such an account is valuable.It can be referred to in filling out standard application blanks and is extremely helpful in personal interviews.While talking to you, your could-be employer is deciding whether your education, your experience, and other qualifications will pay him to employ you and your abilities must be displayed in an orderly and reasonably connected manner.When you have carefully prepared a blueprint of your abilities and desires, you have something tangible to sell.Then you are ready to look for a job.Get all the possible information about your could-be job.Make inquiries about the details concerning the job and the firm.Keep your eyes and ears open, and use your own judgment.Spend a certain amount of time each day seeking the position you wish for, and keep in mind: Obtaining a job is your job now.小题1:What do the elders mean when they say, “It’s not what you want in this world, but what you get.”?A.You’ll certainly get what you want.B.It’s no use dreaming.C.You should be dissatisfied with what you have.D.It’s essential to set a goal for yourself.小题2:A blueprint made before inviting a friend to dinner is used in this passage as ________.A.an illustration of how to write an application for a jobB.an indication of how to obtain a good jobC.a guideline for job descriptionD.a principle for job evaluation小题3:According to the passage, one must write an account of himself before starting to find a job because ________.A.that is the first step to please the employerB.that is the requirement of the employerC.it enables him to know when to sell his servicesD.it makes him become clearly aware of himself小题4:When you have carefully prepared a blueprint of your abilities and desires, you have something______.A.specific to offerB.imaginary to provideC.precious to supplyD.desirable to present
How often one hears children wishing they were grown-ups and old people wishing they were young again. Each age has its pleasures and its pains, and the happiest person is the one who enjoys what each age gives him without wasting his time in useless regrets. Childhood is a time when there are few responsibilities to make life difficult. If a child has good parents, he is fed, looked after and loved, whatever he may do. It is impossible that he will ever again in his life be given so much without having to do anything in return. In addition, life is always presenting new things to the child — things that have lost their interest for older people because they are too well-known. But a child has his parents. He is not so free to do
he is continually being told not to do things or being punished for what he has done wrong. When the young man starts to earn his own living, he can no longer expect others to pay for his food, his clothes, and his room, but has to work if he wants to live comfortably. If he spends most of his time playing about in the way that he used to as a child, he will go hungry. And if he breaks the laws of society as he used to break the laws of his parents, he may go to prison. If, however, he works hard, keeps out of trouble and has good health, he can have the great happiness of building up for himself his own position in society.小题1: According to the second paragraph, the writer thinks that __.A.life for a child is comparatively easyB.a child is always loved whatever he doesC.if much is given to a child, he must do something in returnD.only children are interested in life小题2:Which of the following statements is NOT true according to the passage?A.People are often satisfied with their life.B.Life is less interesting for old people.C.Adults are free to do what they want to do.D.Adults should no longer rely on others.小题3:The underlined word "responsibilities" in the second paragraph means__________.A.dutiesB.jobsC.suggestionsD.desires小题4:The main idea of the passage is _________ .A.life is not enjoyable since each age has some painsB.young men can have the greatest happiness if they work hardC.childhood is the most enjoyable time in one's lifeD.one is the happiest if he can make good use of each age in his life
Some people think that all wild animals are dangerous. Actually, very few of them will attack a man if he leaves them alone. If you met a lion or an elephant, suppose, you would run away, but even a lion will keep away from a man unless it is very hungry. Lions and tigers only kill and eat men when they have grown too old and too weak to catch their usual food, such as deer and other small animals. If you saw a wild elephant, perhaps you would be frightened. Elephants usually run away at once unless you attack them. Some animals get very frightened if t some take no notice at all but quietly walk in another direction. Wild animals only attack hunters when they are afraid that the hunters mean to harm their young ones, or then the hunters shoot at them and make them angry.60. The word attack is closest in meaning to ________. A. hurt&&&&&&&& B. catch&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hit&&&&&&&&&&&& D. follow61. Lions and tigers will not kill or eat men ________.A. unless men try to run away&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. if they are too old and too weak C. if they are able to get enough of their usual food& D. however men act towards them62. Some animals run away when they smell a man probably because _________. A. they dislike the smell&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. they think men are dangerous to them C. they don't want to eat men&&&&&&&&&& D. they want to eat weak men63. This passage is mainly about _________. A. how to protect wild animals&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how animals look for their food C. how to make friends with wild animals&&&& D. how animals act towards men
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 wake up may n 的文章

随机推荐