我要去学校面试。要求英语的自我介绍英语面试学校,请大家帮帮我

写了一篇大学的自我介绍信,英语协会面试用的,请大家帮忙看看。_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,195,440贴子:
写了一篇大学的自我介绍信,英语协会面试用的,请大家帮忙看看。收藏
口语好的朋友顺便再给读读呗
英语语言学校课程丰富多彩,一对一授课,针对性强.纯正英语授课.英语语言学校网站详细介绍资费和各种培训语言.您人生新起点
don't say your English is poor. Show some confidence.
先练字吧!
1.this is常用于介绍别人抑或打电话时候介绍自己,在面试时候这样使用不合适,直接i am 或2.freshman 这里是一个泛指概念,前面定冠词改为不定冠词a;3.chemical technology化学技术是专业还是学院名字?不管哪种情况,the Shengyang University of chemical technology的表达都不符合习惯;4.meeting you is my fate多用于男女相恋场合,在此不太合适,且似乎太过于中文化,这里若是想表达“朋友很重要,要多交朋友”这个意思的话不妨用这个:A life wihout a friend is a life without a sun;5.6.7.in the next 4 years改为 in the next four years
勉强初中水平。如果我是这个协会的面试官那你肯定进不了。
以你写的为基础改了几个地方hello, everyone. My name is Liuhuiyun, I'm a freshman chemical techonology student of shenyang university. I come from zhumadian, henan province. if you ever get a chance to visit my hometown in the future, i'd be happy to show you round, tell you where to eat , to stay, to visit in a time efficient way.In my spare time, i enjoy reading novels. i like to make new friends too, just as the saying goes, there's no meeting without predestination, I'm grateful of this encounter, and i would like to share more of my story with you.As the globalization accelerates, the english language becomes increasingly important, mastering english broadens our worldview. i am interested in learning english and i'd like to understand the western culture from a different perspective. my english isn't brilliant, that's why id like to join the english association to improve english alongside you in the upcoming 4 years.thanks for listening小的细节不说 有几点1 这不是打电话 不能用this is 2 to travel in a short time 我猜你想说是最短时间游最多地方3 in my daily time 没这个说法 要么就In my daily life 要么In my spare time 我取的后者你可以自己改4 meeting you is my fate 我猜你想说 相见既是有缘 不会翻 加了句话 意思差不多 勿拍5 地球村这个问题 也就国人说 老外一般都globalization 不过你刚上大学 一定要说地球村就把那句改回去 不过把a 变成one 强调下地球村三个字 敲字不宜 不喜勿喷
驻马店。。。
不如直接背出来还好点。这封信尽量不要拿出去。
登录百度帐号推荐应用鏈夐棶棰樺厛鎼滀竴涓

我要回帖

更多关于 自我介绍英语面试学校 的文章

随机推荐