扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译谁知道发音为“安提”这个词有哪些词句?最好是人名.用与女性的名字,发音为“安提”。
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Andy (安迪).auntie (阿姨).anti- (反) [anti-America=反美](两种发音:安迪 或 安泰)untie (解开)[发音:安泰]; panty (内裤)[发音:班迪]Eddie (埃迪).
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
呵呵,最象是 Anti,不好。正规,Andy如山,选 Andes 吧。
jetty Andi
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译输入英语单词后能给出词义,例句,用法等,并且能发音!
小王子39584
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
灵格斯,或者金山词霸
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
有道桌面词典,但这个要联网才行
金山词霸不错 不过建议你只是做参考 那上边的翻译很机械 漏洞百出 发音也有错误 和电子词典一样 发音不要依赖词典 靠牛津词典上的音标 100%正确 英美音区别都有
扫描下载二维码我学习英语的方法是每天都记单词,并且听英语磁带,在上课的时候认真做好笔记,每天也记笔记, 记英语词组来写自己新颖的句子,我还大声的阅读英语来练习发音,如果我发现新的单词我会在字典中去查找它,这是很有帮助的。 的翻译是:My English is to memorize new words every day and listen to English tapes, carefully writing down notes during class time, every day, take notes, remember English phrase to write their own novel sentence, I read English aloud to practice pronunciation, if I find in the dictionary of new words that I 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我学习英语的方法是每天都记单词,并且听英语磁带,在上课的时候认真做好笔记,每天也记笔记, 记英语词组来写自己新颖的句子,我还大声的阅读英语来练习发音,如果我发现新的单词我会在字典中去查找它,这是很有帮助的。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I learn English is to remember the word every day, and listening to English tapes, when in class take notes carefully, take notes every day, remember the phrase in English to write your own novel sentences, and I read aloud to practice English pronunciation, if I find a new word in the dictionary I
My English is to memorize new words every day and listen to English tapes, carefully writing down notes during class time, every day, take notes, remember English phrase to write their own novel sentence, I read English aloud to practice pronunciation, if I find in the dictionary of new words that I
My English is to memorize new words every day and listen to English tapes, carefully writing down notes during class time, every day, take notes, remember English phrase to write their own novel sentence, I read English aloud to practice pronunciation, if I find in the dictionary of new words that I
I 学 习 British 语 every day is 记 单 词, 并 and 听 British 语 magnetic 带, in the 时 课 认 really do a good job waiting 笔 记 day 笔 记 记, 记 British 语 词 组 来 写 its new 颖 sentences, I 还 big 声 阅 读 the British 语 来 练 习 发 sound, if I 发 现 new 单 词 I 会 in dictionary to find it, 这 are 帮 help.
I study English the method record the word every day, and listens to English magnetic tape, in attends class time completes the note earnestly, every day also records the note, records English phrase to write the oneself novel sentence, I also loud reading English practices the pronunciation, if I d
相关内容&a趁我还年轻,可以毫无保留地为爱付出;趁我还无知,可以完完全全地奉献自己;趁我还天真,可以相信爱你是一辈子的事。请你爱我的青春,爱我的痴狂,爱我的执着,让我们在还没学会世故计算的青涩年代,好好谈一场幼稚的恋爱吧 Is also young while me, may be outsp Is also ignorant while me, may offe Is also naive while me, may believe loves you is for a lifetime matter.Asks you to love my youth, loves me crazily crazy, loves me rigid, lets us in the blue astringent age which has no & a聘请具有创业者思维的员工,或在每个员工的头脑中灌输“主人翁心态”,这应该受到所有企业的高度重视,这也是每位客户在每笔交易中所期待的。大多数人会说,这不可能。但是,我发现了一本新书《创业者大军》(Army of Entrepreneurs),作者詹妮弗·波塞克(Jennifer Prosek)似乎真的做到了这一点。
& a他经常坐火车去上海 He rides the train to go to Shanghai frequently & a资产减值对所得税的影响 Property depreciation to income tax influence & aAlthough he breathed hard while running,he still continued as much as he could 正在翻译,请等待...
& a现在提升一些 Now promotes some & a不用英文说了,说不过你 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai couldnt tell haha 我不可能告诉haha & awish you will here 您将这里 & a在世界的进程中,我们不可避免的会遇到各种各样的困难。 In the world advancement, we inevitable can encounter various difficulty. & aKlumper and co Klunper和co & aI appreciate your consideration. 我赞赏您的考虑。 & a山东梓 你真 恶心 Shandong Chinese catalpa you really disgusting & a如果你不想和我在一起,你就收拾东西走人{pack
up} If you do not want with me in the same place, you to tidy up the thing to leave {pack up} & a小记号 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSignature
= "$Windows NT$" 署名 = “$视窗NT $” & alove or not love only in between a concept 不是爱或仅爱在概念之间 & a我想,怀特会从厦门寄明信片给我吧 I thought that, the white can send the postcard from Xiamen to me & a他课后通过QQ了解我们,我们感到新奇 After his class understands us through QQ, we feel novel & a伟大的科学家爱因斯坦说过 Great scientist Einstein has said & ai am from kashmir pak 我来自克什米尔朴 & a你上周末做什么了? What did your last weekend make? & awe product jenerat?r ve su motorlar? 发电器和水开汽车 & aNail Art 钉子艺术 & a我只为你在奋斗在努力,以后我们会很好的。十一看到好多结婚的我有好多的感触的... 呵呵。爱你不变。 I will only be struggling for you in diligently, later we can very good.11 saw has many feelings to many marriage I… Ha-ha.Likes you being invariable. & a谢谢你曾来到这个世界 Thanked yours once to arrive this world & aonce,a mother pig sent her three little children into the world 正在翻译,请等待...
& a经常做运动对身体有好处 Makes the movement to have the advantage frequently to the body & aPerhaps this isn' G thanks dude thanks dude thanks dude 或许这不是它; G感谢花花公子感谢花花公子感谢花花公子 & afucking hard 该死坚硬 & a接触放电端子 Contact electric discharge post & aMost
money 多数中国人哄骗aiways他们的父母为金钱 & a我们拍了很多照片,有风景也有人 正在翻译,请等待...
& aher hobbies are watching TV and listening to music He is from Australia & a我是你老爸 I am your father & a去年夏天,我有个机会在一家本地医院做志愿者,可我不能,因为我得回学校了 Last summer, I had an opportunity to be the volunteer in a local hospital, but I could not, because I had to return to the school & aconsidered to confirm the diagnosis and assess for the 考虑证实诊断和为估计 & a水运规划课程设计 The water transportation plan curriculum designs & a我们等着明天的到来 We will be waiting for tomorrow arrival & a你是这世界上她最想见到的人 You are the human who in this world she most wants to see & a麻辣的爽 Hot crisp & a永远希望你呵护我 Forever hoped you protect me & amacroeconomic principals 宏观经济学校长 & a也很喜欢上网 Also likes accessing the net very much & a公司內部有不負責的營運長跟執行長 The company interior has the irresponsible transport business long with CEO & aYes...and that is my baseball.Allright. What is your name? 是…和那是我的棒球。Allright。 您的名字是什么? & aWhere do you get stamps from? 您何處得到郵票從? & a待会我要出去 Treats meets me to have to exit & a请输入您需 If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future or have your email address used for friend suggestions, you can unsubscribe要翻译的文本! 请输入您需,如果您不想要从Facebook在将来接受这些电子邮件或安排您的电子邮件用于朋友建议,您能取消预订要翻译的文本! & aSusan 热爱和平,他从不与人争执 Susan deeply loves peace, he ever does not dispute with the human & aAll around is one who loves me 所有在附近你谁爱我 & a你今天去永康吗? You go to Yongkang today? & aSpring without sleeping, everywhere mosquito bites dawn. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a穿这件外套 Puts on this coat & a达特肯妮 正在翻译,请等待...
& a唱一首我们都爱的歌 Sings song which we all love & a我学习英语的方法是每天都记单词,并且听英语磁带,在上课的时候认真做好笔记,每天也记笔记, 记英语词组来写自己新颖的句子,我还大声的阅读英语来练习发音,如果我发现新的单词我会在字典中去查找它,这是很有帮助的。 I study English the method record the word every day, and listens to English magnetic tape, in attends class time completes the note earnestly, every day also records the note, records English phrase to write the oneself novel sentence, I also loud reading English practices the pronunciation, if I d &

我要回帖

更多关于 含有ow的英语单词 的文章

随机推荐