i want some mony gave some bodyy honey

& “Yesterday my son, da...”习题详情
164位同学学习过此题,做题成功率79.8%
Yesterday my son, daughter and I went to the grocery store. In front of us in line was a little girl with her mother. The little girl was asking her mother for a box of Smarties. The polite way she was asking almost broke the mother’s heart, “I’m sorry, Honey, but we have no money to buy it ”My son was watching that dialogue. By the way, he had been raking(用耙子耙)leaves our garden to raise himself some money to buy a bike. As he watched the mother and daughter leave the store, he ran to the candy counter(柜台)and bought a box of Smarties with the money .He turned to look at me and I just nodded. He ran out after the little girl and her mother and he gave them the box. He came back and told me what he told them. “Every kid should have a pack of Smarties because they can make you smart.”I was so excited that I bought a pack of Smarties for my son. I told him that I was proud of him, and that was for his act of generosity(慷慨)because he gave his own Smarties to others& Quickly, he replied, “But you do nice things for people and you never get anything for it .”explained, “when you do something nice for someone, you shouldn’t expect to get anything, when you do get something you should be very thankful.” 【小题1】When the writer and her children went to the grocery store, they saw a little girl asking &&&&.A.her mother for a nice toyB.her mother for a box of SmartiesC.where she could find a box of Smarties D.her mother if she could had enough money【小题2】From the passage we know Smarties are &&&&.A.a beautiful dollB.an interesting story bookC.a kind of candyD.some leaves of a nice tree【小题3】The writer was&&&&to see her son buy a pack of Smarties for the little girl.A.sadB.excitedC.angryD.proud【小题4】What can we learn from the story above?A.Every kid should have a pack of Smarties..B.Everyone should have a good mother.C.Everyone should do nice things for others.D.Every mother should often do something for her children.B&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-浙江省天台椒江玉环三县市初三一模考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Yesterday my son, daughter and I went to the grocery store. In front of us in line was a little girl with...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】细节理解题,由文中语句“The little girl was asking her mother for a box of Smarties.”可知。【小题2】词义推断题。【小题3】细节理解题,由文中句子“I told him that I was proud of him,”可知。【小题4】句意推断题,通读全文可知。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Yesterday my son, daughter and I went to the grocery store. In front of us in line was a little girl...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Yesterday my son, da...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Yesterday my son, daughter and I went to the grocery store. In front of us in line was a little girl with her mother. The little girl was asking her mother for a box of Smarties. The polite way she was asking almost broke the mother’s heart, “I’m sorry, Honey, but we have no money to buy it ”My son was watching that dialogue. By the way, he had been raking(用耙子耙)leaves our garden to raise himself some money to buy a bike. As he watched the mother and daughter leave the store, he ran to the candy counter(柜台)and bought a box of Smarties with the money .He turned to look at me and I just nodded. He ran out after the little girl and her mother and he gave them the box. He came back and told me what he told them. “Every kid should have a pack of Smarties because they can make you smart.”I was so excited that I bought a pack of Smarties for my son. I told him that I was proud of him, and that was for his act of generosity(慷慨)because he gave his own Smarties to others Quickly, he replied, “But you do nice things for people and you never get anything for it .”explained, “when you do something nice for someone, you shouldn’t expect to get anything, when you do get something you should be very thankful.” 【小题1】When the writer and her children went to the grocery store, they saw a little girl asking ____.A.her mother for a nice toyB.her mother for a box of SmartiesC.where she could find a box of Smarties D.her mother if she could had enough money【小题2】From the passage we know Smarties are ____.A.a beautiful dollB.an interesting story bookC.a kind of candyD.some leaves of a nice tree【小题3】The writer was____to see her son buy a pack of Smarties for the little girl.A.sadB.excitedC.angryD.proud【小题4】What can we learn from the story above?A.Every kid should have a pack of Smarties..B.Everyone should have a good mother.C.Everyone should do nice things for others.D.Every mother should often do something for her children.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Yesterday my son, daughter and I went to the grocery store. In front of us in line was a little girl with her mother. The little girl was asking her mother for a box of Smarties. The polite way she was asking almost broke the mother’s heart, “I’m sorry, Honey, but we have no money to buy it ”My son was watching that dialogue. By the way, he had been raking(用耙子耙)leaves our garden to raise himself some money to buy a bike. As he watched the mother and daughter leave the store, he ran to the candy counter(柜台)and bought a box of Smarties with the money .He turned to look at me and I just nodded. He ran out after the little girl and her mother and he gave them the box. He came back and told me what he told them. “Every kid should have a pack of Smarties because they can make you smart.”I was so excited that I bought a pack of Smarties for my son. I told him that I was proud of him, and that was for his act of generosity(慷慨)because he gave his own Smarties to others Quickly, he replied, “But you do nice things for people and you never get anything for it .”explained, “when you do something nice for someone, you shouldn’t expect to get anything, when you do get something you should be very thankful.” 【小题1】When the writer and her children went to the grocery store, they saw a little girl asking ____.A.her mother for a nice toyB.her mother for a box of SmartiesC.where she could find a box of Smarties D.her mother if she could had enough money【小题2】From the passage we know Smarties are ____.A.a beautiful dollB.an interesting story bookC.a kind of candyD.some leaves of a nice tree【小题3】The writer was____to see her son buy a pack of Smarties for the little girl.A.sadB.excitedC.angryD.proud【小题4】What can we learn from the story above?A.Every kid should have a pack of Smarties..B.Everyone should have a good mother.C.Everyone should do nice things for others.D.Every mother should often do something for her children.”相似的习题。Honey-Various Artists, HoneyMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Money Honey - 群星
You know, the landlord rang my front door bell
I let it ring for a long, long spell
I went to the window, I peeped through the blind
And asked him to tell me what's on his mind
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
If you want to get along with me
Well, I screamed and I hollered, I was so hard-pressed
I called the woman that I loved the best
I finally got my baby about half past three
She said I'd like to know what you want with me
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Well, I said tell me baby, what's wrong with you?
From this day on our romance is through
I said, tell me baby, face to face
How could another man take my place?
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Money, honey
Well, I've learned my lesson and now I know