“My Intersting ”23333什么意思思

CHARTS & TRENDS
by &created 21 Mar 2012&| last updated - 24 Aug 2013
Originally started out the list with just shows I liked and have seen, I've decided to now add some popular ones that I either haven't seen or liked now, for those ones I'll just mention that I don't watch them or something. Feel free to suggest anything, but if i've never heard of it before i won't put it up unless I check it out. i started a little blog reviewing some movies/tv episodes, feel free to check it out - www.artlessreviews.blogspot.co.uk, any comments welcome.
Sort by: List Order (ascending)Title A-ZRelease Date (US)Number of VotesIMDb RatingPopularityDate added (recent first)
to copy items to your own lists.
Four friends band together against an anonymous foe who threatens to reveal their darkest secrets, while unraveling the mystery of the murder of their best friend. (44 mins.)
Stars: , , ,
&&used to be my favourite show, i realise that the acting isn't always perfect but the plot should keep you interested, the middle of season 2 gets a little boring but keep going, it gets better towards the end. full of suspense and secrets, my only negative thing about the show is that from season 3 they start to drag out the story lines quite a bit and leave you with so many unanswered questions.&& - lazershus
The Lying Game follows long-lost twins Emma and Sutton. Separated under mysterious circumstances, Sutton was adopted... (44 mins.)
&&so not the most amazing show but pretty good, has some amazing episodes and then some very blah ones, the actors keep the whole thing going however producing believable characters.&& - lazershus
Tessa Altman is used to the big city but when her dad moves her away, she has to adapt to her new suburban life in Chatswin. (22 mins.)
&&it's a comedy and like most comedies it won't make you laugh uncontrollably through the entire episode however you will definitely break out in multiple smiles and chuckle every now and then, a very good sitcom, you might find yourself warming up to characters you wouldn't usually like.&& - lazershus
An emotionally troubled young woman makes it her mission to exact revenge against the people who wronged her father. (44 mins.)
&&so this isn't necessarily about teenagers but how many good shows are these days? definitely an interesting plot you can keep following through, not a show to watch many episodes in a day, you may get emotionally exhausted.&& - lazershus
A case of mistaken identity has a dateless high school outsider living a double life as a twenty-something career girl in the fashion world. (44 mins.)
&&now i want to clearly state this: I AM NOT SAYING IT HAS A GREAT PLOT OR THAT THE CHARACTERS ARE BELIEVABLE OR THAT THE ACTORS ARE GOOD, COS THEY'RE NOT. HOWEVER you will find yourself strangely drawn to this show, it's weird, the acting's not great, the plot is predictable, the characters could be annoying yet i fell in love, this show just gives you an innate sense of happiness and love, definitely the best feel good teenage show out there. this show's now been cancelled due to lack of viewership, *sobs*&& - lazershus
A Kansas family relocates to Beverly Hills, where their two children adapt to the infamous social drama of West Beverly Hills High. (60 mins.)
&&so i USED to watch this show, i only stopped like a couple of weeks ago, the main reason i kept going was because a friend of mine loved it and i like discussing shows with her. it's not that it's bad, just that it's so typical it's boring. you would love it for the first few seasons but sooner or later get bored.&& - lazershus
Privileged teens living on the Upper East Side of New York can hide no secret from the ruthless blogger who is always watching. (42 mins.)
&&yet another show i recently decided to quit watching, for the same reasons as 90210, i think the main issue was that both this and 90210 were incredibly similar and posed the same issues and drama. again you'll love it at first, but after a while get bored of the repetitiveness. has recently concluded.&& - lazershus
Two teenage girls' lives are turned upside down when they find out they were switched at birth. (60 mins.)
&&and another show i've stopped watching, however the reason is different, i generally got bored. i felt like the same thing was happening again and again and the show wasn't headed anywhere, however it's not a bad watch, the drama is real and interesting, i always felt like the deaf conversation scenes were the most intense.&& - lazershus
A suspended lawyer is forced to enroll in a community college with an eclectic staff and student body. (22 mins.)
&&season one was amazing, season two started off amazing then somewhere it went down hill but i kept going, i love this show, however i will not deny that the episodes are getting more and more detached, some episodes are hilarious and just phenomenal and others are a huge disappointment, however troy and abed should keep you going.&& - lazershus
The absurd antics of an Indiana town's public officials as they pursue sundry projects to make their city a better place. (22 mins.)
&&i don't believe i have ever gone an episode of parks and rec without having laughed or at least chuckled. the characters are superb, there is a plot along with the humour and everything is just really well done. i don't know what you can't like in this show, i just love it.&& - lazershus
After an unplanned pregnancy, teenager Amy Juergens's life will never be the same, as she deals with other teenagers around her. (43 mins.)
&&i don't watch this show, i tried to start from season 1, and i did find it very entertaining unfortunately i just didn't feel like i could sit through about 4 seasons (since i watched it late) of the same situation going on, don't get me wrong, this is one of the few shows that portrays true realistic pure drama and i give credit for that.&& - lazershus
A somewhat awkward teen is attacked by a werewolf and inherits the curse himself, as well as the enemies that come with it. (41 mins.)
&&i think a lot of people have some sort of hatred towards this show before even trying it and maybe even after, i on the other hand love it, and not gonna lie, the main reason for my love of this show is stiles stilinski played by dylan o'brien, his character is witty, and brings something different to the show, without his character i would probably be a little bored, however the story is a good one. i didn't realise this before because i never watched the vampire diaries but it is obvious that there is a lot of material taken from TVD in this show but i love them both.&& - lazershus
A young teen struggles to make a decision between two vampire brothers and their supernatural lives. Soon after she discovers the truth her whole world turns upside down. (43 mins.)
&&so i only recently started watching this show, why? because twilight put me off everything vampire, despite this i eventually decided to watch it, and yes i love this show, sure i find myself being annoyed with some characters most of the time but i like that it's not the most obvious show on the planet and hey, paul wesley doesn't hurt.&& - lazershus
A married father of three tries to maintain his manliness in a world increasingly dominated by women. (30 mins.)
&&i don't know what to say. i used to watch this as well, it's not that it's particularly bad, but it isn't particularly good either. it's okay. when this first came out i was shocked and very annoyed with the laughing track, this is because i had started watching comedies like parks and rec, community, etc which had no fake laughing, however the show should bring a smile on your face and probably a few chuckles too.&& - lazershus
An unpopular 15 year old gains immediate, yet unwanted, popularity at her high school when the student body mistakes an accident she has for a suicide attempt. (22 mins.)
&&AMAZING. reading the plot of this show you would yawn. watch the show and you will find yourself obsessed. a simple storyline of an unpopular girl who starts to get noticed for all the wrong reasons, but i tell you just watch it and you will not regret it one bit, dramatic and funny all in one, you will actually feel the dilemmas that the main character is in and find yourself understanding everything she does and why. a very good watch for teenage girls, highly recommended. season two does get a little annoying though.&& - lazershus
The Powells are a typical American family living in fictional Pacific Bay, California, whose members gain special powers after their plane crashes in the Amazon. (60 mins.)
&&this show has been cancelled sadly, however not because it was a bad show becuse i can assure you there is nothing wrong with this show but due to lack of viewers from the very start, why this is i don't know, i reckon a lot of people assumed it would be predictable. it's not. not really. i suggest you watch this show, a mix of reality and fantasy, they manage to make the situations feel real and not make superpowers sound cheesy.&& - lazershus
After a bad break-up, Jess, an offbeat young woman, moves into an apartment loft with three single men. Although they find her behavior very unusual, the men support her - most of the time. (22 mins.)
&&a pretty funny show, makes you smile but doesn't always make you laugh, sometimes i think the writer has a different idea of what's funny than everyone else. the strength of this show though is definitely in the characters, i think the characters have been well thought of and the actors play them pretty well. schmidt just makes the show for me personally. this show gets so much better nearer the end of the first season.&& - lazershus
Nine noble families fight for control over the mythical lands of Westeros, while a forgotten race returns after being dormant for thousands of years. (56 mins.)
&&NO ONE UNDER 14 SHOULD EVEN DREAM OF WATCHING THIS, and people under 16 shouldn't really be watching it either but we know that's not going to happen. despite the unnecessary rawness the show produces i actually enjoy the plot, i think it's interesting, i think the characters are also quite interesting in the way that you never really know what to think of them, i like how it's structured and how everything ties into one, very good medieval drama.&& - lazershus
A cyclical competition where women from all over the U.S. compete for the honor of being America's next "it girl" in the modeling world. (42 mins.)
&&if you like fashion or modelling or competitive reality shows then you would like this, personally reality competitions are the only types of reality shows i like, every other type of reality show sucks, as far as i'm concerned.&& - lazershus
Heidi Klum hosts a reality series where aspiring fashion designers compete for a chance to break into the industry. Each week, a designer is eliminated from the competition after exhibiting their work in front of a judges' panel. (60 mins.)
&&definitely for fashion orientated people or if you're like me and enjoy these competitive shows.&& - lazershus
Contestants must compete against each other for a chance to win $500,000 in a house wired with cameras and microphones, capturing their every move for a TV and Internet audience. (44 mins.)
&&so basically i live in england and i hate our big brother because it's a bunch of fat slobs sitting around trying to make people like them by being pretentious idiots so people vote for them or whatnot, the american big brother ont the other hand is an actual competition, with the HOH and POV etc, you never know what will happen in the bb house, the last season was rubbish though, due to the presence of veterans. seasons 11 and 12 are good watches.&& - lazershus
A young woman with a troubled past is drawn to a small town in Maine where fairy tales are to be believed. (44 mins.)
&&how i missed this is beyond me, once upon a time is a fantastic tv show, they really intertwine the fantasy fairy-tale life and real life together perfectly, nothing is really predictable and there's the added bonus of recalling childhood fairy-tales and stories and completely editing them to these more interesting storylines. WATCH IT.&& - lazershus
A troubled youth becomes embroiled in the lives of a close-knit group of people in the wealthy, upper-class neighborhood of Newport Beach, Orange County, California. (44 mins.)
&&an amazing old tv show, it's the mother of your typical teenage shows, i only learnt about the OC like two or three years ago and i was obsessed watching it non stop, seasons 1 and 2 are fantastic, halfway through season 3 things get boring, and i still haven't finished season 4, no intentions of doing so, a great watch, i recommend it.&& - lazershus
Half-brothers Lucas and Nathan Scott trade between kinship and rivalry both on the basketball court and in the hearts of their friends in the small, but not so quiet town of Tree Hill, North Carolina. (60 mins.)
&&one tree hill came out at about the same time as the OC did, and they were competitors, some will say that OTH won considering that till this day it goes on, i initially started watching it about a year ago from season 1, by the time i got to season 3 i couldn't watch anymore, i was too tired, so much drama, so many seasons. and i found certain characters annoying (lucas, peyton, hayley). a really good show however, it must be with the amount of seasons.&& - lazershus
Aspiring singer Tori Vega navigates life while attending a performing arts high school called Hollywood Arts. (30 mins.)
&&so i'm about to put a few 'kid's shows'. however i don't believe them to be just for kids, i am now 17, yet i watch these shows cos i find them to be fun light family friendly shows. victorious is currently my favourite of all the ones i'm about to add.&& - lazershus
Carly hosts her own home-grown web show, iCarly, Carly and sidekick Sam's regular Web casts ultimately feature everything from comedy sketches and talent contests to interviews, recipes, and problem-solving. (30 mins.)
&&another fun kids show which has sadly concluded.&& - lazershus
A look at life for the members of a boy band who are trying to make it big in the music industry. (25 mins.)
&&and yet another, not going to lie, the acting isn't so great on this but i like the alternative styling to the show.&& - lazershus
16 year old Cassie Blake moves to Chance Harbor, Washington to live with her grandmother after her mother mysteriously dies. She discovers she's a witch along with 5 other teens. (45 mins.)
&&a pretty good show, i find sometimes find myself irritated with the characters and the show in general then other times i just love it. it's an okay show, but you definitely question the naivety (if that's a word) of some characters. this show was cancelled after the first season, many fans were disappointed but tbh i thought they were right to end it, it was heading downhill pretty fast.&& - lazershus
A father recounts to his children, through a series of flashbacks, the journey he and his four best friends took leading up to him meeting their mother. (22 mins.)
&&very funny show, although currently getting irritating, i think they've pulled out the story a little much, it will definitely get you laughing every now and then.&& - lazershus
A woman who moves into an apartment across the hall from two brilliant but socially awkward physicists shows them how little they know about life outside of the laboratory. (22 mins.)
&&how i forgot this is beyond me, i don't regularly watch this show but it's a very good one, definitely quite funny.&& - lazershus
The further adventures of the time-traveling alien adventurer and his companions. (45 mins.)
&&if you've never heard about doctor who then it may be possible that you're living under a rock... or just not tv aware but then that would mean you wouldn't be on imdb really. i've watched it just a couple of times and have quite enjoyed it, the reason i'm not a fan is simply that when i watch an episode i find that it sort of starts off a bit slow and repetitive and just builds up to a moment at the end which is usually great but i just don't get heavily invested, that being said it's a great show with a huge fanbase.&& - lazershus
Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow. (42 mins.)
&&this is a new show which i really enjoy, it's a superhero based show, and with that it can be quite cheesy at times, a good explanation of this is a cross of Batman, Revenge(the show, see above) and Robin Hood. the plot is entertaining but i personally feel like the characters are just that little bit too weak, and the narrating voice irritates me, that being said it provides some good action!&& - lazershus
A young doctor realizes that working as an intern in a big hospital is very much the same as being in high school. (43 mins.)
&&another new show which i just love, it may sound impossible at first but this show manages to combine life as a doctor/surgeon with life as a high school student and i know you're wondering how but just watch it and you'll be pleased, very cute show with a relatable main character for teenage girls and it manages to be very real.&& - lazershus
An irreverent sportscaster, pressured by his boss to join a support group because he can't move forward after the death of his wife, finds connection with the extremely varied members. (22 mins.)
&&new comedy with matthew perry, a very fun lovely show, i don't know how long this show will last but i hope it's a long time, reminds me a little bit of community with the pretty crazy character ensemble, the actors do a great job and you can't help but chuckle every now and then.&& - lazershus
After her best friend is murdered and her father is removed as county sheriff, Veronica Mars dedicates her life to cracking the toughest mysteries in the affluent town of Neptune. (44 mins.)
&&I absolutely loved this show, although i haven't seen too many episodes i enjoyed it's nice mix of teenage drama and crime and it's a captivating show and i'll encourage people to try it out.&& - lazershus
A modern update finds the famous sleuth and his doctor partner solving crime in 21st century London. (88 mins.)
&&I have only watched one episode of this and it may seem strange that i'm commenting on it after that but i'm pretty sure there are only 4 episodes of this show (or five?) so i think i can say a few things, bear in mind that the episodes are actually movie length. i only found out about this show by watching it on an aeroplane and i absolutely loved it, it was just like a movie, it had enough suspense and lovely characters and if you can spare the time, i think you should try it, i think the title tells you what it's about itself, definitely worth a watch.&& - lazershus
Common people discover that they have super powers. Their lives intertwine as a devastating event must be prevented. (45 mins.)
&&can't believe i didn't put this in earlier, a show about people with super powers of course, i haven't watched all of it but i have enjoyed every episode i've watched. good supernatural show, so i would recommend it if that's the sort of thing you're interested in.&& - lazershus
When Kacey Simon gets kicked out of the 'Perfs', she joins a new band called 'Gravity 5' and starts a rivalry between the two groups of who will be the number one group. (24 mins.)
&&this is another 'kids' show, and it's actually REALLY cheesy but i enjoy all these shows anyway and can't get enough.&& - lazershus
Following the lives of Austin, an aspiring confident musician, Ally, a quiet talented songwriter and their two friends. (30 mins.)
&&another kids show i kind of love.&& - lazershus
Sonny, a talented Midwestern girl, has won a nationwide talent search to move to Los Angeles and star in a popular television series. Sonny's home and work life is documented along with her adjustment to life in the spotlight. (23 mins.)
&&last kids show i'm adding!&& - lazershus
Chloe is a New York party girl with the morals of a pirate. She causes trouble for her naive small town roommate, June, and Chloe's best friend, James Van Der Beek. (22 mins.)
&&so i'm not a massive fan of this show, i watched the first season but decided against watching the second season, i think it's definitely quite funny at times and occasionally outrageous and where i usually love krysten ritter i wasn't completely pleased with her role, this being said a lot of people love it and it's good entertainment if you want to watch a new comedy and have nothing else to watch.&& - lazershus
An ex-assassin and a wealthy programmer save lives via a surveillance AI that sends them the identities of civilians involved in impending crimes. However, the details of the crimes--including the civilians' roles--are left a mystery. (43 mins.)
&&completely forgot to add this here, i watched majority of the first season but i never got to finish as so many things got in the way but i definitely intend on finishing this show soon. i find the style and the plot interesting, i think it's pretty easy to fall in love with the characters even when they aren't so typical, it can be funny at times and it's full of action and crime. if you're into action, detectives, spies etc then i would definitely recommend this for you!&& - lazershus
Follows a group of teen Olympic hopefuls as they train and prepare for their day in the spotlight. (45 mins.)
&&although i've only seen something like one episode of this, i found it very entertaining, mix your typical high school drama shows with a lot of competition, ambition and gymnastics and that's what you have here. i haven't watched enough episodes to tell you about the actors or the storyline's progression but i'm sure it's worth a try for any teenage girl (/boy if you like these).&& - lazershus
Carrie Bradshaw is in her junior year of high school in the early 1980s. She asks her first questions about love, sex, friendship and family while navigating the worlds of high school and Manhattan. (42 mins.)
&&this is a new show, so far only one episode has come out and it seems promising, it's supposed to be based of the Sex and The City books on Carrie Bradshaw' having not read or watched SATC i couldn't compare it to either, the first episode is quite charming and reminded me of a less innocent Jane By Design, hopefully the show will progress into something really good!&& - lazershus
The wild world of competitive college cheerleading. (60 mins.)
&&i don't think this show lasted very long, i watched the first three episodes but stopped, a show about cheerleading wasn't really my thing. while set in college, this show definitely has the high school feel to it, and just like make it or break it, it's full of drive and passion for something closely related to gymnastics. and from what i can recall the actors were pretty good.&& - lazershus
Follows the personal and professional lives of six 20 to 30-something-year-old friends living in Manhattan. (22 mins.)
&&i think everyone should have heard of this show at least once in a lifetime. it's pretty old but is well known as a comedy classic, every episode should get you laughing, if you like comedies and haven't watched this before then you should really scold yourself! i'm not necessarily a massive obsessive fan but it's always funny when there are re-runs on tv! although i was going for more modern shows in my list, i think this is too popular to not add.&& - lazershus
Three different, but related families face trials and tribulations in their own uniquely comedic ways. (22 mins.)
&&this is a funny sitcom which as the title suggests is about your 'typical' modern family. i don't watch it regularly but the few times i've seen it it's been pretty damn funny, if you enjoy any of the other comedies on my list then i don't see why you won't like this!&& - lazershus
Loren (Brittany Underwood) a smart, shy and independent high school senior who has ambitions of being a songwriter... (60 mins.)
&&loved this show, I started watching it a few months ago, and got a little obsessed, i still haven't finished it yet, i believe it was a soap opera so it aired everyday, it's basically a merge of typical teenage and young adult life drama with music, hollywood stardom and dreams. i think you should check it out if any of those things appeal to you.&& - lazershus
A group of ambitious misfits try to escape the harsh realities of high school by joining a glee club, where they find strength, acceptance and, ultimately, their voice, while working to pursue dreams of their own. (44 mins.)
&&not a fan of this show, but it's one of the very popular ones that i guess deserves a mention. think high school musical the tv show except dirtier, if you like musicals, music covers and shows based on high school life then this is worth a shot.&& - lazershus
Two brothers follow their father's footsteps as "hunters" fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and gods that roam the earth. (44 mins.)
&&i am yet to watch supernatural, but i intend on doing so this summer, i've heard many good things about it so i've decided to add it on the list, especially as there is a huge fandom for the show, i can't say i know exactly what it's about but it's called supernatural, so if you like any and all things supernatural, this is probably a good place to start.&& - lazershus
Sheriff Deputy Rick Grimes wakes up from a coma, to learn the world is in ruins, and must lead a group of survivors to stay alive. (44 mins.)
&&like supernatural i've heard many good things about this show, sounds like it's a good watch, i don't think it should be recommended to anyone under 14. i believe the show is to do with zombies, but hey i'm not an expert since i've never seen it, check the promo out i guess, from what i know however, it is worth your while.&& - lazershus
The story of a group of British teens who are trying to grow up and find love and happiness despite questionable parenting and teachers who more want to be friends (and lovers) rather than authority figures. (46 mins.)
&&this is a show i don't particularly like, it doesn't appeal to me personally but maybe it will to you, it follows the lives of some british teenagers and the problems they face with friends, family, pressures etc. another one i would recommend to older teenagers and not any under 14.&& - lazershus
A group of young offenders doing community service get struck by lightning during a storm, and begin to develop superpowers. (60 mins.)
&&i actually can't believe i missed misfits out in the first place! the first two seasons were perfect and i would recommend it to anyone who can handle vulgar language etc, yet again teenagers over 14. it's about some teenagers/young adults who find themselves doing community service and all of a sudden manage to obtain supernatural powers, i would recommend it to people of the right age, it's funny and dramatic, seasons 3&4 haven't been as great.&& - lazershus
A group of aliens are sent to Earth, disguised as a human family, to experience and report life on the 3rd planet from the sun. (60 mins.)
&&i know i didn't want to put many old shows on here but i've been watching 3rd rock recently and i love it, initially started watching because hey it's JGL as a kid! but i've continued watching since, i'm nearly done with season 3! it's nice light hearted comedy which i think you can watch anytime you have nothing else to do, all the episodes are even on youtube!&& - lazershus
The lives of the kids at Degrassi Community School dealing with the serious and sometimes taboo issues that plague teenagers. (30 mins.)
Director: ,
&&just adding this here because i think it's been going on a very long time and that certainly gives it some street cred. i believe it's just your typical teenage orientated tv show packed with a lot of drama.&& - lazershus
The format for Big Brother in Canada remains largely unchanged from the U.S. edition, making them the... (60 mins.)
&&i know i put BBUSA in at the top of my list, but BBCAN started this year and it has been brilliant so far, (well the last few episodes haven't been great but have been better than the more recent BBUSAs) so if you're into reality competitions like i am, and like big brother i think you should check out canada's version.&& - lazershus
A young woman is forced to fulfill her destiny of fighting vampires and demons with the help of her friends all the while struggling to live a normal teenage life of heart break and drama. (44 mins.)
&&this is a very popular quite old tv series, i can't say i've watched it but i know it's one of the most popular teen series, i've heard so many recommendations for it so though i should definitely put it up.&& - lazershus
A girl with special cat-like powers is being hunted by an assassin. (60 mins.)
&&i actually thought i had put this on the list a while ago, apparently not, this isn't one of the best shows out there, i would recommend it if you have nothing else to watch and you like shows with supernatural elements but with a heavy dose of teenage life in there, from what i remember the actors weren't particularly good, there's only one season, i remember the last episode being one of the best though!&& - lazershus
A rogue assassin returns to take down the secret organization that trained her. (60 mins.)
&&i started watching this show a few years ago but didn't catch up entirely, i'm not sure how many seasons there are but i believe it's still going on, it's got quite a bit of violence in it as it follows the lives of assassins, it's definitely a good show if you like that sort of thing, it's good drama mixed with crime and thrills.&& - lazershus
New Yorker and new doctor Zoe Hart accepts an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes, to work in his medical practice in Bluebell, Alabama. She arrives to find he has died and left half the practice to her in his will. (60 mins.)
&&so i tried watching episode one but didn't like it much, it's your typical drama show i guess, except based in the suburbs/countryside and with some medical drama (i think) i really don't know much about it, i do know that the fans adore the show and rabidly talk about it so if you like any adult (but not mature) dramas definitely give it a try. plus rachel bilson's great!&& - lazershus
Follows four friends and their antics during their final years of school. (25 mins.)
&&so i don't watch this regularly but i've seen it a couple times and it's a pretty funny comedy, although i should warn you that the show is quite crude so don't watch it if you don't like mature jokes, definitely try it if you just want a nice laugh.&& - lazershus
List Activity
Views:& 798,540 | last 3 days: 315
You and This List
to rate titles in this list.
Tell Your Friends
Share this list:
Create a new list
List your movie, TV & celebrity picks.
Refine List
Reality-TV
Other Lists By lazershus

我要回帖