butcome along withh the convenient come有错误吗

According to the law, anyone who destroyed the forest will not what he has done.A.get away fromB.get e up withD.get away with 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
According&to&the&law,&anyone&who&destroyed&the&forest&will&not&_____&what&he&has&done.A.get away fromB.get along withC.come up withD.get away with
D考察词组。Get away from 远离& get along with 与……相处,进展 come up with 想出& get away with 侥幸逃脱句意为,根据犯了规定,任何毁坏森林的人都不能逃脱他的所作所为。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
An old problem is getting new attention in the United States—bullying.Recent cases included the tragic case of a fifteen-year-old girl whose family moved from Ireland.She hanged herself in Massachusetts in January following months of bullying.Her parents criticized her school for failing to protect her.Officials have brought criminal charges against several teenagers. Judy Kaczynski is president of an anti-bullying group called Bully Police USA.Her daughter Tina was the victim of severe bullying starting in middle school in the state of Minnesota.She said, &Our daughter was a very outgoing child.She was a bubbly personality, very involved in all kinds of things, had lots of friends.And over a period of time her grades fell completely.She started having health issues.She couldn't sleep.She wasn't eating.She had terrible stomach pains.She started clenching her jaw and grinding her teeth at night.Didn't want to go to school.& Bullying is defined as negative behavior repeated over time against the same person. It can involve physical violence.Or it can be verbal — for example, insults or threats.Spreading lies about someone or excluding a person from a group is known as social or relational bullying. And now there is cyberbullying, which uses the Internet, e-mail or text messages.It has easy appeal for the bully because it does not involve face-to-face contact and it can be done at any time. The first serious research studies into bullying were done in Norway in the late 1970s.The latest government study in the United States was released last year.It found that about one-third of students age twelve to eighteen were bullied at school. Susan Sweater is a psychologist at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and co-director of the Bullying Research Network.She says schools should treat bullying as a mental health problem to get bullies and victims the help they need.She says bullying is connected to depression, anxiety and anti-social behavior, and bullies are often victims themselves.
From the case of Tina, we can know that&&&&&&&&&&& . &&&&&&&& A.bullying is rare&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.victims suffered a lot &&&&&&&& C.schools are to blame&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D.personalities are related
Which of the following is NOT bullying? &&&&&&&& A.To beat someone repeatedly.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.To call someone names. &&&&&&&& C.To isolate someone from friends.& D.To refuse to help someone in need. Why is cyberbullying appealing to the bully? &&&&&&&& A.Because it can involve more people.&&&&& B.Because it can create worse effects. &&&&&&&& C.Because it is more convenient.&&&&& &&&&&&&& D.Because it can avoid cheating.
According to Susan Sweater,&&&&&&&&&& . &&&&&&&& A.bullies are anti-social&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.bullies should give victims help &&&&&&&& C.students are not equally treated&&&&& D.bullies themselves also need help
Which of the following can be the best title of the text? &&&&&&&& A.Bullying—Old Irish Girl Committed Suicide &&&&&&&& B.15-Year-Old Irish Girl Committed Suicide &&&&&&&& C.Cyberbullying-Taking Off in Schools&&
D.How to Find Bullying among Teens
The Fifth China International Fair for Investment and Trade is expected to expand the country’s economic relations with the international community when it opens on September 9. The four-day fair will be held in the Economic Zone of Xiamen, a coastal city in East China’s Fujian province. Compared with the previous four fairs held annually since 1997, this year’s fair will provide more detailed information and better services for the participants, according to Xi Jinping, governor of the Fujian province and director of the organizing committee of the fair.
A series of high-level forums will be held on international investment and China’s entry into the World Trade Organization. Since 1997, Xiamen has successfully hosted four sessions of the China International Fair for Investment and Trade, drawing global attention. Xiamen will redouble its efforts to offer better services for all its guests and friends attending the fair, according to ZhuYayan, the mayor. Altogether 9,141 overseas-funded projects have been negotiated at the past four fairs, with a combined overseas investment of US $ 48.3 billion.
Altogether 1,838 projects using foreign investment were negotiated with a total overseas investment of US $ 9,47 billion. The 1,261 contracts signed at the fourth fair registered a combined pledged overseas investment of US $ 5 billion. The total export and import volume reached US $ 786 million.
1. What is the best title for this passage?
A. The Fifth Fair Will Be Held. & &&&&&& &&&&&& B. The Fair is Famous.
C. Fairs Attract the World Wide Attention. D. Xiamen is a Trade Zone.
2. How many fingers are there in the logo of the China Fair International Investment and Trade?
A. One. &&&&&& &&&&&& B. Two. &&&&&& &&&&&& C. Three. &&&&& &&&&&& D. Four. 3. Why is the golden key to success designed as the logo of CFIIT?
A. Because the fair will attract overseas investment to China.
B. Because it is a key to our home.
C. Because it is just like a key. D. Because the fair is held on August 9.
5. What is the average of the overseas investment on one project in the past four fairs?
A. 0.00380 billion. &&&&&& &&&&&& B. 0.00529 billion. C. 0.00513 billion. &&&&&& &&&&&& D. 0.00397 billion.
Right is right. Right? Of course. But is left wrong? Well, the Romans used to think so. They thought left-handed people were mistakes of nature. Latin, the language of the Romans, had many words that expressed this view. Some words we use today still have this meaning. The Latin word “dexter” means “right”. The English word “dexterous” comes from this word. It means “handy” (clever with hands). So, right is handy. But the Latin word for left is “sinister”. The English word “sinister” comes from this word. Sinister means “evil” (very bad). Is it fair to call right-handed people handy and left-handed people evil? Well, fair or not, many languages have words that express such beliefs. In old English, the word for left means “weak”. That isn’t much of an improvement over “evil”. &Not very long ago, children were often forced to write with their right hands. Doctors have since found that this can be very harmful. You should use the hand you were born to use. People who use their left hands are just starting to get better treatment. But why they get all these bad names in the first place? One reason may be that there are not as many left-handed people as there are right-handed people. There is one left-handed person for every five right-handed ones. People who are different are often thought to be wrong. But attitudes do seem to be changing. Fair-minded right-handed people are finally starting to give left-handed people a hand. 1. What does the passage lead us to believe when one writes? A. He can only use his right hand. B. He can only use his left hand. C. He can use either his left hand or his right hand. D. He can use both his left hand and his right hand. 2. The last sentence of this article means ________. A. Fair-minded right-handed people want to change the habit of the left-handed people B. Fair-minded right-handed people are starting to help the left-handed people C. Fair-minded right-handed people are starting to use left hand to write and so on D. Fair-minded right-handed people are starting to give up using their left hands 3. After we read the article we can certainly know that _______. A. left-handed people have been treated poorly B. the number of the left-handed people is larger than that of right-handed people C. right-handed people are much cleverer than left-handed people D. left-handed people are less smart but hardworking 4. Which of the following is NOT right, according to the article? A. At one time, left-handed people were forced to use their right hands. B. Left-handed people today are being treated better than those in the past. C. There are not as many left-handed people as there are right-handed people today. D. “Dexterous” comes from Latin, means “evil” and English “sinister” means “handy”.
When I was growing up, I had an old neighbor named Dr. Gibbs. He didn’t look like any doctor I’d ever known. He never yelled at us for playing in his yard. I remember him as someone who was a lot nicer than most of the adults in our community.   When Dr. Gibbs wasn’t saving lives, he was planting trees. His house sat on ten acres, and his life’s goal was to make it a forest.   The good doctor had some interesting theories concerning plant care and growth. He never watered his new trees, which flew in the face of conventional wisdom. Once I asked why. He said that watering plants spoiled them so that each successive tree generation would grow weaker and weaker. So you have to make things rough for them and weed out(淘汰) the weaker trees early on. He talked about how watering trees made for shallow roots, and how trees that weren’t watered had to grow deep roots in search of moisture. I took him to mean that deep roots were to be treasured.   So he never watered his trees. He planted an oak and, instead of watering it every morning, he’d beat it with a rolled-up newspaper. Smack! Slap! Pow! I asked him why he did that, and he said it was to get the tree’s attention. Dr. Gibbs passed away a couple of years after I left home. Every now and again, I walked by his house and looked at the trees that I’d watched him plant some twenty-five years ago. They’re extremely tall, big and robust since they have deep roots now. However, the trees in my garden trembled in a cold wind although I had watered them for several years. It seems that adversity(逆境) and suffering benefit these trees in ways comfort and ease never could. I stood there deep in thought.   Every night before I go to bed, I check on my two sons. I stand over them and watch their little bodies, the rising and falling of life within. I often pray for them. Mostly I pray that their lives will be easy. But I think it’s time to change my prayer(祷词) because now I know my children are going to encounter hardship.. According to Dr. Gibbs’ theories, trees will become weaker if they______ &&& A. are lack of care&& B. are watered&& C. are weeded out&&& D. are beaten .According to Para.3 and Pare.4, we can infer that Dr. Gibbs’moto(座右铭)may be_____ &&&& A. “seeing is believing”&&&&&&& B.“Put everything in proper use” &&&& C. ”Practice makes perfect”&&&& D. “No pains, no gains” .The underlined word robust in Para.5 most probably means______ &&&&& A. strong&&&&&&&& B. strange&&&&&&&& C. deep&&&&&&& D. old
Which of the following may be the author’s best prayer for his two sons now ? & A. I wish them strong wings, with which they can fly higher and touch the sky. & B.I wish them nice fortune so that they can meet people like Dr. Gibbs in the future. & C.I wish them deep roots into the earth since the rains fall and the winds blow often. & D.I wish them great shades under the tree since the sunlight is always sharp and bitter.
Which of the following can be the best title of the passage? && A. A Nice Doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The Deep Roots&&
C. Adversity and Suffering&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. My Childhood Memory
Have you ever noticed what happens to an idea once you express it? Just talking about it or writing it down causes you to make it clear in your own mind.How can you use this to increase your brain power? Start writing. &&& By putting thoughts into words, you are telling yourself the logic (逻辑) behind what you think, feel, or only partly understand.Often, explaining a thought is the process of understanding.In other words, you increase your brain power by exercising your “explain power.”
&&& Try this experiment.Explain how you’ll increase your brain power, even if you have no idea how right now.Just start with anything, and create an explanation.For example, start with “I’ll learn chess,” or “I’ll read an article on the mind every week.” Explain how that will help.You’ll be surprised how often this becomes a workable plan, and if you actually do this, you’ll have a better understanding of your brain twenty minutes from now. &&& Another benefit of writing is that it helps you remember.Many, if not most, highly productive people are always taking notes.You can try keeping it all in your head, but if you keep a journal of your ideas the next time you’re working on a big project, you’ll probably have more success. && Want to understand a topic? Write a book about it.That’s an extreme example, but if you are learning something new, write a letter to a friend about it, and you will understand it better.Want to invent something? Write an explanation of the problem, why you want to solve it, and why it is worth solving, and you’re half-way there. &&& Writers don’t always write because they clearly understand something beforehand.Often, they write about something because they want to understand it.You can do the same.Writing will help bring you to an understanding.Give it a try. What would be the best title for the text? &&& A.A Way on How to Write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& B.Increase Your Brain Power through Writing &&& C.Brain Power Helps Improve Your Writing&&&
&&&&&& D.How to Start Your Writing According to the text, writing can help you a lot in the following ways EXCEPT ______. &&& A.the increase of your brain power&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& B.the ability to remember &&& C.the development of your interest in study&&
&&&&&& D.the better understanding of a topic If a writer writes something, it means that he or she _______. &&& A.has understood it very well&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& B.needs to understand it better &&& C.wants to remember it in his or her mind&&
&&&&&& D.is exercising his or her “explain power” The underlined sentence “you’re half-way there” in the fifth paragraph implies that ______. && & A.you are already successful&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& B.you still need to work hard &&& C.writing can help you walk half way&&&&&
&&&&&& D.writing is important to solve problems What’s the main purpose of the writer writing the text? &&& A.To advise readers to start their writing .&&&&&
&&&&&& B.To explain the importance of writing. &&& C.To persuade readers to become writers.&&&& & &&&&&& D.To increase readers’ brain power.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Will it be convenient for you if I come to do the room in an hour?
一个小时后我过来整理房间,您看方便吗?
Certainly. In fact, I've been planning to. What time would be convenient for you to come?
然可以。实际上,我一直有这个打算。你什么时候方便过来?
"But a decade of lazily riding China's coattails has left Asia ill-prepared for the slow-growth period that's to come" - Very convenient to say in hindsight.
“十来年偷懒搭乘中国顺风车让亚洲病了——准备迎接经济缓慢期吧”——事后诸葛亮多方便。
"But a decade of lazily riding China's coattails has left Asia ill-prepared for the slow-growth period that's to come" - Very convenient to say in hindsight.
“十来年偷懒搭乘中国顺风车让亚洲病了——准备迎接经济缓慢期吧”——事后诸葛亮多方便。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!------I think we should buy a car now so that it will be convenient for us. ------ , but do you think we have so much money?A.You are dead rightB.You are jokingC.I don’t e off it 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
------I think we should buy a car now so that it will be convenient for us. ------&&&&&&, but do you think we have so much money?A.You are dead rightB.You are jokingC.I don’t believe itD.Come off it
A试题分析:句意:---我觉得我们现在应该买一辆车这样会方便我们。---,但你觉得我们有那么多钱吗?You are dead right. 你(说得)对极了。dead---adv.完全地;非常;绝对;极度。; I&was&dead&tired.&我累极了。You are joking 你开玩笑呢;I don’t believe it我不信;Come off it.别吹牛,住口。故选A。 考点: 考查交际用语的用法。
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:学年甘肃省兰州第五十五中学高二第一次月考英语卷
Father Maurice Chase used a special way to celebrate his 90th birthday. The Catholic priest(神父) took $ 15,000 in cash to Los Angeles’ Skid Row (贫民区) and gave it away. Twenty wheelchair – bound people received $100 bills, while the rest received $1to $ 3 each.“I come out here to tell them that God loves them and I love them and that some one is concerned about them,” Chase said.Chase has given away cash and blessings every Sunday at the same corner for 24 years.Several hundred people wait for him every week.He makes a point of coming on Thanksgiving and Christmas, too, but this is the first year he spent his birthday in the downtown neighborhood where people live mainly in shelters and on dirty sidewalks. “ It’s the place that makes me the happiest.I just love it,” said Chase. “I look forward to coming here.”The money comes from donations he receives from rich and famous people he met during his work as assistant to the president of Loyola Marymount University.The crowd broke into choruses of “Happy Birthday” several times. Some people presented him birthday cards, to his delight.Travis Kemp, a 51 – year – old disabled man with long black hair, was one of the lucky 20 to receive $ 100. He said he had no special plans for spending the money. “He has a lot of respect from me,” Kemp said. “I know I couldn’t do it.”【小题1】On his 90 th birthday, Chase&&&&&&.A.handed out cash to the needyB.collected money for poor peopleC.visited poor people’s homes with giftsD.held a party at Los Angeles’ Skid Row【小题2】Which of the following makes Chase feel the happiest?A.Celebrating his birthday with his neighbours.B.Working in Loyola Marymount University.C.Celebrating Christmas with the people he has helped.D.Going to Los Angeles’ Skid Row to help people there.【小题3】What’s the source of the money Chase used to help people?A.All his savings.B.His earnings as a Catholic priest.C.Donations from the wealthy and celebrities(名人).D.Donations from Loyola Marymount University.【小题4】Travis Kemp is mentioned in the text to show .A.he was the luckiest person on that dayB.the disabled need to be taken care ofC.Chase is greatly appreciated by the needyD.even old people came to celebrate Chase’s birthday【小题5】Which statement is CORRECT according to the passage?A.Every recipient could get $100 in cash from Father Maurice Chase.B.Father Maurice Chase gave the cash away not only on his birthday but also on other occasions.C.Although Father Maurice Chase gave the cash away on his birthday, he didn’t receive anything in return.D.Father Maurice Chase earned a lot of money as assistant to the president of Loyola Marymount University.
来源:2012届河北省郑口中学高三年级12月月考英语试卷
In the modern world more and more people meet the problem of identity.The most interesting example is that of a so – called “banana”, which refers to an American who has an Asian face but holds Western values.In Shanghai, there now live a group of people from abroad.They look no different from the locals and speak fluent Chinese or even Shanghai dialect, but when it comes to writing Chinese characters, they are almost illiterate(文盲).Jack is such an example.He never learned to read or write Chinese characters, which he finds mysterious and difficult.From time to time, he files to the US as he does not feel Shanghai is where he comes from.“But when I am in the States, I feel that’s not my home either,” he said.At De Gaulle Airport in France, there is a Swiss man who has been living in the waiting – room for a long time because he lost h is passport during his travels.He was refused entry into several countries.But when he was eventually allowed to return to Swizerland, he refused to leave the airport.His reason was very simple—“I am sure who I am.I need no acknowledgement from others,” he said during an interview.For th is reason& he was honored by the Western media as “the Hero of identity.”As the Internet becomes more and more popular, the problem of identity becomes more serious.In a virtual world, people can have different addresses registered with different names.In the Internet chat room, even one’s gender(性别) is hard to determine.It seems that in the glohal village, people are saying hello every day to each other without knowing whom they are talking to.What will be the next crisis(危机) of identity? With the development of cloning technology, it might be: who is the real “I”?【小题1】What does the passage mainly talk about?A.The importance of identity.B.The crisis of identity.C.Differences between Eastern and Western cultures.D.Difficulty in living in foreign counties.【小题2】The Swiss man had to live in De Gaulle Airport in France because&&&&&&. A.he needed to board a plane at any time B.he couldn’t afford to live in a hotel C.he needed others acknowledgement D.he couldn’t prove who he was65.A “banana” in the passage is in fact an&&&&&. A.American traveling to Asia&& B.American keeping Eastern culture C.American born in Asia&&& D.America – born Asian【小题3】We can infer from the passage that the author believes&&&&&&.A.there will be more problems relating to identity in the futureB.Internet technology helps solve problems of identityC.only people traveling abroad have problems of identityD.people don’t need to worry about identity
来源:河北省0910学年高一年级下学期期末考试试卷(英语)
COURSE: Introduction to American HistoryINSTRUCTOR: Dr Jane KlammerOFFICE: 305 Marshall HallOFFICE HOURS: 11: 15~12: 30 M W F (MondayWednesday Friday)CLASS: 363 Marshall Hall 3: 35~5: 00 T Th(Tuesday Thursday); 10: 10~ 11: 00 M W F; Other time by appointmentTELEPHONE: 255 4786TEXTBOOK: The American Tradition: A Historyof the United States (written by Green& Robert. Published by Ohio StateUniversity Press, 1973), which is bought at the College Bookstore.Attendance is not required, but you areresponsible for all the information given in the class lectures. In thelectures I will talk about the chapters in the textbook and other materialsthat I choose to add to the course. The exams will cover all this information.Therefore, I advise you to come to the class as much as possible. If you haveto miss a class, be sure to get the class notes from another student.Your homework assignments are listed on thenext page. If there are any changes in the assigned homework reading, I willannounce them in class. You are supposed to read the chapter aboutwhich I will be lecturing before you come to class. This is to make sure thatyou understand as much as possible while taking notes in my lectures. Beprepared when you come to class. The term paper is 40% of your final grade.It should not be more than fifteen pages(Another thinking of majoring inhistory may write twenty-five pages). Before the midterm exam you will choosethe topic for your paper.72. If a student wants to know what thehomework assignments are, ______.A. Prof. Klammer announces them in classB. he(she)readsthe list on the next pageC. Pro. Klammer gives a list every week inclassD. he(she)goesto the professor’s office73. If a student cannot see Prof. Klammerduring her office hours, he ______.A. sees her afterclass&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.calls her at homeC. makes an appointment withher&&&& D. asks another student74. According to the passage, which of thefollowing is probably TRUE?A. The textbook is written by Dr Klammer.B. If you have to miss a class, be sure tosay sorry to Prof. Klammer.C. The students can buy “Introduction toAmerican History” at the College Bookstore.D. Prof. Klammer encourages his students totake notes in her class.75. It can be judged that ______.A. before the final exam, you will choosethe topic for you paperB. the students who will take the coursehad better attend the lectures as much as possibleC. your term paper should be more thanfifteen pagesD. you will have a class at 11:15~12:30 onSunday&
来源:山东省学年度高一第二学期模块考试(英语)
题型:其他题
第二节:阅读表达(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)Would you spend more time playing outside,reading, or studying? Well, now it’s our chance to turn off your TV and findout! TV-Turnoff Week is here.The goal of TV-Turnoff Week is to letpeople leave their TV sets off and participate in activities from drawing tobiking. The event was founded by TV-Turnoff Network, a non-profit organizationwhich started the event in 1995. In the beginning, only a few thousand peopletook part. Last year more that 7.6 million people participated, includingpeople in every state in America and in more than 12 other countries! This isthe 11 th year in which organizers are asking people to “turn off the TV andturn on life.”According to the TV-Turnoff Network, theaverage kids in the US spend more time in front of the TV (about 1, 023 hours per year)than they do in school (about 900 hours per year). Too much TV watching has mademany kids&&&&& .In fact, in 2001’s TV-Turn-off week,US Surgeon General David Satcher said, “We are raising the most overweightgeneration of youngsters in American history. This week is about saving lives.”Over the years, studies have shown thatwatching a lot of TV leads to poor eating habits, too little exercise, andviolence. Frank Vespe of the TV-Turnoff Network said that turning off the TV “is , or should be ,part of a healthy lifestyle.”“One of the great lessons of participatingin TV-Turnoff Week is the realization that every time I turn on the TV, I’mdeciding not to do something else,” Vespe said.TV-Turnoff Week seems to be making adifference. Recent US Census (人口普查)data shows that about 72 percent of kids under 12 have a limit ontheir TV time. That’s up from about 63 percent ten years ago.81.What’s the best title of the passage? (Please answer within 10 words)_______________________________________________________________________________82.Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following one?According to many studies, spending toomuch time in front of TV has many bad results._______________________________________________________________________________83.Please fill in the blank in the third paragraph with proper words orphrases to complete the sentence. (Please answer within 10 words)_______________________________________________________________________________84.Can you think of other bad results of watching too much TV? (Please answer within 30 words)_______________________________________________________________________________85.Translate the underlined sentence into Chinese._______________________________________________________________________________&
来源:学年福建省高三第一次月考英语卷
题型:书面表达
书面表达(25分)&&&&&& 某天,你班贴出了一张通知。请根据通知、内容要点和要求写一篇英文发言稿
Notice Our monitor suggests that we have “Friday News Hour”. But some classmates do not agree. We will have a class meeting in English tomorrow afternoon to discuss th is suggestion. Please prepare your talk and take an active part. May 6th, 2008
&&&&&& 内容要点:&&&&&& 1.你对“周五读报活动”的看法。&&&&&& 2.陈述你的理由(可举例说明);&&&&&& 3.你的具体建议。&&&&&& 注意:&&&&&& 1.短文词数不少于80(不含已写好的部分);&&&&&& 2.内容充实,结构完整,语音连贯。&&&&&& 3.书写须清晰、工整。Dear fellow students.&&&&&& Ourmonitor suggests t hat we have “Friday New Hour”. I think that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 come along with 的文章

随机推荐