Mythat is a question is :

this is my question
这就是我的问题
求翻译:他不善交际,很难与他交朋友 是什么意思? ... 酱爆 Sauce burglary 这就是我的问题 This is my question 村道 Village Road ...
基于6个网页-
这是我的第一个问题
这就是我的问题
That is my opinion for this question.
这就是我对这个问题的看法。
So my question is this… How could I do a server side countdown within a particular record.
所以我的问题是…我怎么能做一个记录在服务器端的倒计时。
This is all my opinion for the question, "How do you prefer your English classes to be taught? In English only or in both English and Chinese?""
这就是我个人对“你认为英语课该如何教授?是双语教学还是全英语教学?”主题的一些观点。
So, this is my question to you: how complete and perfect is the image of Providence that hovers moonlike over the pages of Paradise Lost?
因此,我的问题是:,这里如月亮一般,在的字里行间反复出现的天意的形象,到底是有多么的完整和美好?
This is my question to you.
这也是我留给你们思考的问题。
and that's spreading. This prosperity preaching is going on in Africa. And my question is, where does that leave suffering?
这种劲头越来越大,这种追求繁荣的论调,甚至在非洲都出现了,我想问的是,在这样的大背景下,受苦还能存在么?
And I don't understand -- and this is my question for you, is that I know you care, I know you're trying.
This is my question to you.
This is my first question.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Dr Smart, my question is ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Dr Smart, my question is (全球变暖对地球会有什么影响). 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Dr. Jack M. Gwaltney, Jr. a professor at the University Of Virginia School Of Medicine infected six student volunteers with virus, the most common cause of colds. A few days later, when they were coughing and sneezing, he gathered 37 more people and divided them into three groups. Group 1 members spent three days and nights in the same room with one of the infected students, separated by a screen so they couldn't touch one another. Group 2 sat around a table while an infected volunteer talked, coughed and sang to them. Group 3 held hands with an infected student for ten seconds, and then touched their own noses or eyes.Although most scientists at the time, the mid-70s, believed colds were spread by virus-laden droplets spread through the air when infected people coughed or sneezed, Gwaltney suspected physical contact might play an important role. Sure enough, of the 15 people who had touched a student volunteer, 11 became infected—compared with only one of those who had been sitting at the table, and none who had spent three days and nights together."The best evidence we have is that hand-to-hand contact is the most efficient way of transmitting virus," says Gwaltney. The study was one of a series that helped establish Gwaltney's reputation as a leading authority. Dr. Robert Couch says, "It would not be inappropriate to call him Mr. Common Cold."When Gwaltney is asked how close scientists are to finding a cure, he replies: "If you mean ‘get rid of’, I don't think we're going to be able to do that with cold viruses any time soon. But if you look in the dictionary, you'll see that 'cure' is explained as a successful treatment. And we're not just getting more effective at treating the symptoms (症状)—we're getting at the root cause too. "【小题1】Dr. Jack M. Gwaltney conducted the experiment in order to__________.A.find out the most common cause of coldsB.infect the student volunteerC.find out the role physical contact plays in the common coldsD.find out the role virus-laden air plays in the infection of colds【小题2】The result of the experiment shows that ___ plays an important role in the infection of colds.A.sneezing at the infected personB.touching the infected personC.sitting together with the infected personD.talking with the infected person【小题3】Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?A.Dr. Gwaltney was sure that hand-to-hand touch is the cause of the common cold.B.Only one of the people who had spent three days and nights together became infected.C.Dr. Gwaltney conducted many an experiment as to the cause of colds.D.Dr. Gwaltney tested altogether 43 volunteers to see how they could develop colds.【小题4】Mr. Common Cold is______.A.a newly-found virusB.a nickname (绰号) of respect to Dr. GwaltneyC.a method to cure coldsD.a way by which the other scientists laughed at Dr. Gwaltney【小题5】When Dr. Gwaltney gives a reply in the end of the passage, he means that______.A.they have found the fundamental cause of coldsB.they have managed to wipe out the cold virusesC.they have meant to experiment moreD.they have made much progress in dealing with colds
The poorer mental function seen among alcoholics,many of whom also regularly smoke cigarettes,may be partly due to the long term effects of nicotine(尼古丁),new research suggests.“People who are also smokers are at a much higher risk,” Dr.Jennifer& M.Glass of the University of Michigan's Addiction Research Center said. In her study,“Cigarette smoking has a bad effect on IQ and thinking,” she said.This finding may seem counterintuitive(违反直觉的),since many smokers show that they feel quicker and focused after smoking. Indeed,research shows that improved mental functioning is one of the immediate effects of nicotine exposure. Chronic(慢性的)smoking,however,is known to have the opposite effect. Studies show that up to 87 percent of alcoholics smoke cigarettes.Yet,few studies have looked into cigarette smoking as a factor that might explain the cognitive(认知的)lack reported among alcoholics. To search for that association,Glass and her colleagues examined brain function among 172 men from the same area,including 103 men who abused alcohol. The team found that men with higher scores on the lifetime alcohol problems scale(LAPS)and those who reported a higher number of pack years of smoking both had lower IQ scores.Upon further research,the researchers found that smoking also appeared to be independently associated& with weaker word and space reasoning. Thus,though smoking did not account for all of the decreased mental functioning observed among the alcohol abusers,it did seem to account for some of the effects,the report indicates. 【小题1】What is the passage mainly about?A.Cigarette smoking contributes to decreased IQ and thinking.B.Alcohol abuse is to blame for the poorer mental function.C.Most of the alcoholics are also heavy smokers.D.Non-smokers mostly have higher IQ scores.【小题2】The underline sentence “Chronic smoking, however, is known to have opposite effect” in paragraph 3& suggests:A.Chronic smoking can improve mental functioning.B.Chronic smoking has an immediate influence on mental functioning.C.Chronic smoking has side effect on mental functioning improvement.D.Chronic smokers feel quicker and focused after smoking.【小题3】From the passage we can learn that .A.cigarette smoking is not related to reasoningB.nicotine exposure can improve mental functioning temporarilyC.the long term effects of nicotine cause alcoholicsD.men with lower scores on the LAPS have lower IQ scores【小题4】It can be inferred from the passage that .A.many alcoholics suffer a great deal from smokingB.giving up smoking is significantly challenging for the alcoholicsC.alcoholics who do not smoke much have higher IQ scoresD.other factors can cause the poorer mental functioning besides smoking【小题5】The purpose of this passage is .A.to warn us of the bad effects of smoking on IQ and thinkingB.to tell us why people are addicted to smokingC.to give us some advice on how to improve IQ and reasoningD.to compare the bad effects of alcohol and cigarette
Directions: Read the following text and choose the most suitable heading from A-F for each paragraph.There is one extra heading which you do not need.
A.Causes of overusing fluoride
B.Negative effects of fluoride
C.Safe use of fluoride
D.The expert’s background information
E.No need to worry about fluoride poisoning
F.Solutions to improper use of fluoride
I have heard that fluoride can help stop dental decay, but I recently read that it is poisonous.Which of these is true? How can children use fluoride safely?
This question is answered by Dr Marcia M.Rich who practises general dentistry in Newholt.She is also a lecturer at the University and a writer for the monthly magazine Your Dentist Cares.
My answer to the first question is to stress that fluoride works well and is safe when users follow instructions.Young children have a tendency to swallow toothpaste, which is why they should only have a tiny amount of fluoride toothpaste on their toothbrush.If this simple measure is taken, parents can be confident that children will be protected against tooth decay, and come to no harm.
Almost all medicines have an adverse effect-or even be deadly-if they are not taken as directed.So you are right-fluoride can be poisonous if it is swallowed in very large quantities.It is for the reason that fluoride supplements can only be obtained on prescription from the doctor or dentist.Please be assured that fluoride overdoses are rare-in fact, I have never heard of any fatal incidents related to fluoride poisoning.
Scientific studies have shown that fluoride can help to prevent cavities as long as it is used correctly.If fluoride is abused, there is a risk of illness or even deaths in extreme cases.If a deadly amount of fluoride is taken, immediate first-aid could save a life.A person who has swallowed a large amount of fluoride will probably start vomiting.If not, the patient should be given milk or antacid and taken to the nearest hospital for emergency treatment.
Taking too much fluoride while teeth are growing can lead to a condition called dental fluorosis.The most likely cause is the swallowing of fluoride toothpastes by young children.It can also be caused by inappropriate use of fluoride drop or other fluoride supplements, for example when fluoride is already is already present in drinking water.&&
Directions: Read the following text and choose the most suitable heading from A-F for each paragraph.There is one extra heading which you do not need.A.Causes of overusing fluorideB.Negative effects of fluorideC.Safe use of fluorideD.The expert’s background informationE.No need to worry about fluoride poisoningF.Solutions to improper use of fluorideI have heard that fluoride can help stop dental decay, but I recently read that it is poisonous.Which of these is true? How can children use fluoride safely?【小题1】&This question is answered by Dr Marcia M.Rich who practises general dentistry in Newholt.She is also a lecturer at the University and a writer for the monthly magazine Your Dentist Cares.【小题2】&My answer to the first question is to stress that fluoride works well and is safe when users follow instructions.Young children have a tendency to swallow toothpaste, which is why they should only have a tiny amount of fluoride toothpaste on their toothbrush.If this simple measure is taken, parents can be confident that children will be protected against tooth decay, and come to no harm.【小题3】&Almost all medicines have an adverse effect-or even be deadly-if they are not taken as directed.So you are right-fluoride can be poisonous if it is swallowed in very large quantities.It is for the reason that fluoride supplements can only be obtained on prescription from the doctor or dentist.Please be assured that fluoride overdoses are rare-in fact, I have never heard of any fatal incidents related to fluoride poisoning.【小题4】&Scientific studies have shown that fluoride can help to prevent cavities as long as it is used correctly.If fluoride is abused, there is a risk of illness or even deaths in extreme cases.If a deadly amount of fluoride is taken, immediate first-aid could save a life.A person who has swallowed a large amount of fluoride will probably start vomiting.If not, the patient should be given milk or antacid and taken to the nearest hospital for emergency treatment.【小题5】&Taking too much fluoride while teeth are growing can lead to a condition called dental fluorosis.The most likely cause is the swallowing of fluoride toothpastes by young children.It can also be caused by inappropriate use of fluoride drop or other fluoride supplements, for example when fluoride is already is already present in drinking water.&&
&第三部分:阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Most people don't know the true story ofthe little boy who came to be known as Douglas Craig. He was found wanderingaround the streets of Washington, D.C. He could not hear or speak. At night, hedrew the knees up to his body in doorways and slept. Sometimes people pitiedhim and gave him food and clothing. If not, he ate what he could find ingarbage cans.Dr. E. M. Gallaudet at Gallaudet Collegelet him stay in the Kendall School until he was old enough to work. He becamethe best &handy man& that Gallaudet had ever had. He had many duties,such as picking up mail at the post office, mowing grass, tending the flowerbeds, and carrying notes from the boys to the girls. Clearly, he was a familiarsight on campus.It is said that Douglas courted(求爱) a black woman fromBaltimore. Since his courtship required letter-writing, and he was illiterate,he had a student in the college act as his &private secretary.&Though that relationship did not work out, he did marry a black deaf woman. Thewedding took place in a church, and most of the college faculty and teacherswere present. Douglas was dressed in a full-dress suit with a white tie andwhite gloves. The happy couple went to Baltimore for a honeymoon, but thehoneymoon only lasted for one day. Their plans were cut short when hispocketbook containing about $300 was either lost or stolen.He once went to Norfolk, Virginia on avacation, but he did not know what a vacation was. He spent the entire timeworking around the docks of Norfolk. He came home with a pocketful of money,and told everyone that he had a fine vacation.Douglas' last public duty was to raise theflag to the top of the new flagpole. He was very weak and sat in an armchairduring the ceremonies. He died in 1936, but left a legend at Gallaudet thatwould live forever.1. The main idea of the story is that_____:A. Craig liked no women except those fromuniversities. B. Gallaudet is the best place for anorphan to grow up. C. No one ever found out exactly whathappened to Craig’s family. D. Craig, a man with an unusual background,worked at Gallaudet for many years. 2. It is most likely that Douglas Craigenjoyed working at Gallaudet because_____: A. Gallaudet was a good place to collectjunk.&&& B. he found it easy to communicate with people. C. people felt sorry for him so he didn'thave to work hard.&&&& D. he didn't have a home. 3. Craig and his new wife's honeymoon didnot last long because_______: A. their money was lost orstolen.&&&& B. Craig missed Gallaudet and wanted to comeback early. C. they spent all theirmoney.&&&&&&& D. their baggage and clothingwas lost or stolen. &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 this is question 的文章

随机推荐