“天气热表情包”的英文表达吗

热门相关推荐阅读
形容天气热的英文句子
夏天那种让人无法躲避的酷热,真使人头痛,不论你走在烈日炎炎下的大路,或是已进入树木、房屋的阴影;不论是在早晨还是在傍晚,那暑日的热总是伴随着你,缠绕着你,真让人心
夏天那种让人无法躲避的酷热,真使人头痛,不论你走在烈日炎炎下的大路,或是已进入树木、房屋的阴影;不论是在早晨还是在傍晚,那暑日的热总是伴随着你,缠绕着你,真让人心烦
The kind of people can not escape the summer heat, really give you a headache, whether you walk in the scorching sun of the road, or has entered the trees, either in the morning or in the evening, hot summer day it always along with you, haunt you, really upset
七月,透蓝的天空,悬着火球似的太阳,云彩好似被太阳烧化了,也消失得无影无踪。
n July, through the blue sky, the sun hung like a fireball, the clouds like the sun burnt, and also disappeared.
烈日当空,道路两旁,成熟的谷物热得弯下腰,低着头。蚱蜢多得像草叶,在小麦和黑麦地里,在岸边的芦苇丛中,发出微弱而嘈杂的鸣声。
Sun in the sky, roads, mature grain hot bent, head down. Grasshopper more like grass, wheat and rye, the reeds on the shore of the leaves, the faint and noisy song.
天气闷热得要命,一丝风也没有,稠乎乎的空气好像凝住了。
The weather was hot as hell, no trace of wind, the air seemed thick honking Ningzhu.
暑假里的一天,天气热得厉害。太阳毒辣辣地烘烤着大地,整天没有一丝风,护城河旁的柳树垂头丧气,没有一点儿生气;知了拼命地叫着&热&&热&&&;地面上连只蚂蚁也难寻到―它们也受不了这热魔。
One day in the summer, the weather was terrible. Flaming sun baked the earth, there is no trace of wind all day long, willows sadly beside the moat, cicadas desperately shouted &hot ...... hot ......&; on the ground even to the ants are hard to find - they can not stand this heat magic.
中午,火辣辣的太阳,烤得地面滚烫滚烫的。家家户户的老人都出来了,坐在阴凉而爽快的地方说说这个谈谈那个,个有个的看法,个有个的主张。树上的蝉、&知了&都无精打采地叫着,好像在说:&哎呀!今天真热啊,这死太阳快把我给晒死了。这死夏天真是热。不过夏天也有好处,可以让秧苗快快长大!&
Noon, burning sun, roasted ground hot hot. Every household in the elderly are out, sitting in the shade and refreshing place to talk about this to talk about that, one has a view, one has a proposition. Tree cicada, &cicada& listless cried, as if to say:!. &Oh, really hot today, ah, this is driving me to Shaisi dead sun this summer is really dead, but the summer heat is good, you can. let the seedlings grow up quickly! &
相关关键词标签:
全站最新文章
更多精彩请看下页:上一篇:没有了 下一篇:您好, []|
“天气热”的地道英语表达
1.It's hot enough to melt hell. I hope it will be cooler soon. 现在热得足以把地狱熔化了,希望很快能够凉快一点。 2.It's stifling! I can hardly breathe. 天气太闷热了!我都没法呼吸了。 3.I can' I am leaking! 我受不了这么热,我浑身都在滴水! 4.I am sweating like a pig, and I'm not doing anything. 虽然我什么都没做,但还是汗流浃背。 5.Let' you could fry eggs on the sidewalk. 我们呆在家里吧,人行道上都可以煎蛋了。 6.I don' it's raining fire! 我不想出去,天气火热火热的! 7.It's too hot to think. I need to find someplace to cool off. 热得我都没法思考。我需要找个地方凉快凉快。 8.Today is a thermometer breaker! Let's go swimming. 今天热得温度计都要爆了!我们去游泳吧。 9.It's hot with a capital "H". Turn up the air conditioner! 今天是最热的一天,快把空调打开! 10.It's not just hot, It's Africa hot! This weather is terrible. 不止是热,是像非洲一样热!天热得吓人。
推荐微博:
[责任编辑:irispang]
(请登录发言,并遵守)
如果你对教育频道有任何意见或建议,请到交流平台反馈。【】
教育视频高清大片
Copyright & 1998 - 2017 Tencent. All Rights Reserved当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
用英语表达“天气热”的十大句子
14:24:24&&
用英语表达“天气热”的十大句子: It’s hot enough to melt hell. I hope it will be cooler soon.
1. It&s hot enough to melt hell. I hope it will be cooler soon.
现在热得足以把地狱熔化了,希望很快能够凉快一点。
2. It's stifling! I can hardly breathe.
天气太闷热了!我都没法呼吸了。
3. I can' I am leaking!
我受不了这么热,我浑身都在滴水!
4. I am sweating like a pig, and I'm not doing anything.
虽然我什么都没做,但还是汗流浃背。
5. Let' you could fry eggs on the sidewalk.
我们呆在家里吧,人行道上都可以煎蛋了。
6. I don' it's raining fire!
我不想出去,天气火热火热的!
7. It's too hot to think. I need to find someplace to cool off.
热得我都没法思考。我需要找个地方凉快凉快。
8. Today is a thermometer breaker! Let's go swimming.
今天热得温度计都要爆了!我们去游泳吧。
9. it&s hot with a capital &H&. Turn up the air conditioner!
今天是最热的一天,快把空调打开!
10. it&s not just hot, it&s Africa hot! This weather is terrible.
不止是热,是像非洲一样热!天热得吓人。
[&发布:互联网&&&&编辑:互联网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.口语:各种“天气热”英文该怎么说?
我的图书馆
口语:各种“天气热”英文该怎么说?
1.oppressive a. 难以忍受的A: The oppressive day is almost killing me.甲:我快被闷热死了。B: Yeah, it's quite different from the forecast.乙:瞧,这和天气预报说的一点也不一样。<FONT style="WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0 FONT: 14px/21px Tahoma, Helvetica, SimSun, sans- WORD-WRAP: break- WHITE-SPACE: ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: WORD-SPACING: 0 -webkit-text-size-adjust: -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" color=#.boiling a. 极热的,沸腾的A: It's boiling out?甲:外面闷热得厉害!B: Is it always as hot as this?乙:总是这么热吗?<FONT style="WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0 FONT: 14px/21px Tahoma, Helvetica, SimSun, sans- WORD-WRAP: break- WHITE-SPACE: ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: WORD-SPACING: 0 -webkit-text-size-adjust: -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" color=#.furnace n. 炉子,熔炉A:By the way, where is your hometown?甲:顺便问一下,你的家乡在哪儿?B: Wuhan,one of the famous furnaces, you know.乙:武汉,有名的火炉之一。<FONT style="WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0 FONT: 14px/21px Tahoma, Helvetica, SimSun, sans- WORD-WRAP: break- WHITE-SPACE: ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: WORD-SPACING: 0 -webkit-text-size-adjust: -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" color=#.heat wage 热浪A: The air is too close. I' m hoping for a change.甲:太闷热了,希望天气能有所变化。B: I' m afraid we'll have another heat wave.乙:恐怕又有一股热浪要袭来了。<FONT style="WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0 FONT: 14px/21px Tahoma, Helvetica, SimSun, sans- WORD-WRAP: break- WHITE-SPACE: ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: WORD-SPACING: 0 -webkit-text-size-adjust: -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" color=#.roast v. 烤,炙A: I felt like I was roasting.甲:我觉得像火烤似的。B: How shout going out to the beach to cool off?乙:到海边去凉快凉快怎么样?<FONT style="WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0 FONT: 14px/21px Tahoma, Helvetica, SimSun, sans- WORD-WRAP: break- WHITE-SPACE: ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: WORD-SPACING: 0 -webkit-text-size-adjust: -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" color=#.muggy a. 闷热的,湿热的A: It's awfully hot and muggy.甲:真是又闷又热。B: Yeah. I wonder what it's going to be Pike tomorrow.乙:是啊,不知明天天气会怎么样。<FONT style="WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0 FONT: 14px/21px Tahoma, Helvetica, SimSun, sans- WORD-WRAP: break- WHITE-SPACE: ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: WORD-SPACING: 0 -webkit-text-size-adjust: -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" color=#.sticky a. 粘性的,湿热的A: It's rather hot and sticky.甲:真是又热又湿。<FONT style="WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0 FONT: 14px/21px Tahoma, Helvetica, SimSun, sans- WORD-WRAP: break- WHITE-SPACE: ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: WORD-SPACING: 0 -webkit-text-size-adjust: -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" color=#: I wonder when it will be nice.乙:不知道什么时候天气才能变好些。<FONT style="WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0 FONT: 14px/21px Tahoma, Helvetica, SimSun, sans- WORD-WRAP: break- WHITE-SPACE: ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: WORD-SPACING: 0 -webkit-text-size-adjust: -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" color=#.sultry a. 闷热的,酷热的A: It has been sultry for a fortnight.甲:这样闷热的天气已持续两周了。B: But the forecast says it will last another week.乙:但预报说这种天气还要延续一周。<FONT style="WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255); TEXT-INDENT: 0 FONT: 14px/21px Tahoma, Helvetica, SimSun, sans- WORD-WRAP: break- WHITE-SPACE: ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: WORD-SPACING: 0 -webkit-text-size-adjust: -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" color=#.sweltering a. 酷热的,使热得发昏的A: It's swelteringly hot today. What's the temperature?甲:今天又闷又热,温度多高?B: It has climbed to 95℉.乙:升到华氏95度了。附送笑话一个:这天气实在太热了,中午一测表48度,鬼天气:买了筐鸡蛋,到家变小鸡了! 买了个凉席,一睡成电热毯了! 汽车不用点火,自己着了! 在路 上遇到个陌生人,相视一笑,变熟人了! 桌子太烫,麻将刚码好,居然糊了!想吃个凉菜 你都得赶紧吃,要不一会儿就成麻辣烫了!这条个帖子要是看了不回,一会儿就馊啦 !
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&

我要回帖

更多关于 天气热怎么办 的文章

随机推荐