下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
a cup of tea,怎么翻译,俗语.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一杯茶,来杯茶.a friendship between gentlemen is like a cup of tea ,君子之交淡如水.That’s not my cup of tea.那不是我喜爱的,my cup of tea表吸引我的某种事物
看是谁说的了,如果是主人的话,那就是你喝点儿什么,如果是客人说的就是:我喝茶
扫描下载二维码京ICP证号&&
京网文[3号&&
Copyright (C) 2017 BaiduI always had a nice cup of tea every morning in my country 阅读理解答案_阅读理解_中学数学网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I&always&had&a&nice&cup&of&tea&every&morning&in&my&country&阅读理解答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
I&always&had&a&nice&cup&of&tea&every&morning&in&my&country&阅读理解答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 17:16:53
(2016泉州) 66.根据短文内容,将方框里AE五个句子分别填入文中空缺处,使内容完整、正确 I always had a nice cup of tea every morning in my country in Indonesia.(66) E 
When I arrived in the early morning for the first time at Sydney airport,the first thing that I looked for was a coffee shop.Finally,I found a nice coffee shop with many people queuing (排队)to order.(67) B Then a very friendly girl asked me if she could help me.I said that I would like to have a cup of tea.Then she asked me,"(68) C "I thought she was making a morning joke with me.So I said,"Red tea,please."With a very unfriendly face she asked me again,"Black or white tea,please?"(69) A I didn't know what actually black or white tea was.I only knew that having tea is usually with or without sugar. One day I had a cup of tea at the university tea room.I saw a lady drinking tea with milk in it.Then I asked her,"(70) D "She smiled and said,"Yes,you can."At that moment,I understood that black tea is no milk added and white tea is with milk.How big is the difference of having tea between Indonesian and Australian people! A.I didn't say anything.B.I jumped into the queue.C.Would you like black or white tea?D.Can I say that you are having a white tea?E.It gave me a great feeling in the morning.
&【分析】我在印度尼西亚时总是每天早上喝一杯茶.它带给我很好的感觉. 当我第一次早上到达悉尼机场时,第一件事就是去找一家咖啡店.最后,我找到一家很好的咖啡店.很多人在排队,我也加入排队的队伍之中.一个女孩过来问我是不是需要帮助.我说我想要一杯茶.我们在要何种茶方面产生了分歧.我不明白她所说的是什么茶.一次偶然的机会我知道了什么叫黑茶和白茶.原来黑茶就是不加牛奶的,而白茶是加了牛奶的茶.印度尼西亚和澳大利亚的人在喝茶方面有很大的不同. 【解答】66.E 判断推理题.根据其前的"I always had a nice cup of tea every morning",可知这是说早上的喝茶习惯,下一句应该说早上喝茶的原因.E选项中的It gave me a great feeling为喝茶的原因,而in the morning也符合第一句的时间.故选E. 67.B 判断推理题.根据上一句"I found a nice coffee shop with many people queuing (排队)to order."可知作者找到一家很多人排队的咖啡店.故B选项中的I jumped into the queue.与之相关.故选B. 68.C 判断推理题.根据"Then she asked me,"和So I said,"Red tea,please.",可知此处应该为一个选择疑问句,询问要什么茶.故选C. 69.A 判断推理题.根据"With a very unfriendly face she asked me again,"Black or white tea,please?"可知这时那个女孩已经不高兴了.并且我还不知道"what actually black or white tea was".故可判断我什么都没有说.故选A. 70.D 判断推理题.根据其后的答句She smiled and said,"Yes,you can."可知此空是一个Can开头的一般疑问句.故选D.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 a cup of tea 译文 的文章

随机推荐