what if onif the day is doneyou get tired of me?

One of the most wonderful things about having a positive attitude is that it can touch many people, and it often exists in our everyday life.Recently, I stopped by a store to get a newspaper and a bottle of drink. The young woman at the check-out counter said, “That’ll be three dollars in all please.” She then glanced down at the paper I was buying and said. “I’m sick and tired of all this negative stuff-on the front pages. I want to read some good news for a change.” She then said, “In fact, I think soemone should just publish a Good News newspaper--- a paper with wonderful, inspirational stories about people over-coming difficulty and doing good things for others. I’d buy one every day!” she then thanked me for coming in and said, “Maybe we’l maybe we’ll get some good news.” And she laughed. She made my day.The following day after my business appointments. I dropped by the same store again to pick up bottled water and a piece of newspaper, but a different young lady was behind the counter. As I checked out I said “Good afternoon” and handed her my money. She said nothing, not a word, not a smile or not a gesture. She just handed me my change and in a negative tone ordered “Next!”It hit me right between the eyes: Two people, one made me feel great, and the other, well, made me feel that I had inconvenienced her by showing up.Every morning you should ask yourself this important question. “Who do I want to be today? The Grouch(不高兴的人) or ‘The Good News Girl?’” Your answer will go a long way toward determining the joy and happiness that you will experience in your life.53. What does the first salesgirl dislike according to her words? A. Those who have bad manners.B. The bad news in the newspaper. C. The advertisements in the newspaper.D. The bad news who break the laws.54. After he had bought a newspaper on the first day the author _________. A. was very lucky and excited that dayB. always remembered the girl’s word C. read the news in the newspaper carefullyD. was in a pleasant mood the whole day55. We learn from the passage that the salesgirl the author met the next day was ________. A. humorous B. enthusiastic C. very cool D. positive56. What does the underlined sentence in Paragraph 4 mean? A. I was very surprised. B. I was especially angry. C. I felt very unhappy. D. It hurt my heart badly. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:One of the most wonderful things about having a positive attitude is that it can touch many people, and it often exists in our everyday life.Recently, I stopped by a store to get a newspaper and a bottle of drink. The young woman at the check-out counter said, “That’ll be three dollars in all please.” She then glanced down at the paper I was buying and said. “I’m sick and tired of all this negative stuff-on the front pages. I want to read some good news for a change.” She then said, “In fact, I think soemone should just publish a Good News newspaper--- a paper with wonderful, inspirational stories about people over-coming difficulty and doing good things for others. I’d buy one every day!” she then thanked me for coming in and said, “Maybe we’l maybe we’ll get some good news.” And she laughed. She made my day.The following day after my business appointments. I dropped by the same store again to pick up bottled water and a piece of newspaper, but a different young lady was behind the counter. As I checked out I said “Good afternoon” and handed her my money. She said nothing, not a word, not a smile or not a gesture. She just handed me my change and in a negative tone ordered “Next!”It hit me right between the eyes: Two people, one made me feel great, and the other, well, made me feel that I had inconvenienced her by showing up.Every morning you should ask yourself this important question. “Who do I want to be today? The Grouch(不高兴的人) or ‘The Good News Girl?’” Your answer will go a long way toward determining the joy and happiness that you will experience in your life.53. What does the first salesgirl dislike according to her words? A. Those who have bad manners.B. The bad news in the newspaper. C. The advertisements in the newspaper.D. The bad news who break the laws.54. After he had bought a newspaper on the first day the author _________. A. was very lucky and excited that dayB. always remembered the girl’s word C. read the news in the newspaper carefullyD. was in a pleasant mood the whole day55. We learn from the passage that the salesgirl the author met the next day was ________. A. humorous B. enthusiastic C. very cool D. positive56. What does the underlined sentence in Paragraph 4 mean? A. I was very surprised. B. I was especially angry. C. I felt very unhappy. D. It hurt my heart badly.One of the most wonderful things about having a positive attitude is that it can touch many people, and it often exists in our everyday life.Recently, I stopped by a store to get a newspaper and a bottle of drink. The young woman at the check-out counter said, “That’ll be three dollars in all please.” She then glanced down at the paper I was buying and said. “I’m sick and tired of all this negative stuff-on the front pages. I want to read some good news for a change.” She then said, “In fact, I think soemone should just publish a Good News newspaper--- a paper with wonderful, inspirational stories about people over-coming difficulty and doing good things for others. I’d buy one every day!” she then thanked me for coming in and said, “Maybe we’l maybe we’ll get some good news.” And she laughed. She made my day.The following day after my business appointments. I dropped by the same store again to pick up bottled water and a piece of newspaper, but a different young lady was behind the counter. As I checked out I said “Good afternoon” and handed her my money. She said nothing, not a word, not a smile or not a gesture. She just handed me my change and in a negative tone ordered “Next!”It hit me right between the eyes: Two people, one made me feel great, and the other, well, made me feel that I had inconvenienced her by showing up.Every morning you should ask yourself this important question. “Who do I want to be today? The Grouch(不高兴的人) or ‘The Good News Girl?’” Your answer will go a long way toward determining the joy and happiness that you will experience in your life.53. What does the first salesgirl dislike according to her words? A. Those who have bad manners.&&&&&&&&&B. The bad news in the newspaper. C. The advertisements in the newspaper.&&&D. The bad news who break the laws.54. After he had bought a newspaper on the first day the author _________. A. was very lucky and excited that day&&&&B. always remembered the girl’s word C. read the news in the newspaper carefully&D. was in a pleasant mood the whole day55. We learn from the passage that the salesgirl the author met the next day was ________. A. humorous&&&&&&&& B. enthusiastic&&&&&& C. very cool&&&&&&&& D. positive56. What does the underlined sentence in Paragraph 4 mean? A. I was very surprised.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I was especially angry. C. I felt very unhappy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It hurt my heart badly.科目:难易度:最佳答案53-56 BDCA解析知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心If someone asks you to draw a picture of a robot, what will it look like? Like a person? We always think the robot looks like a person. But real robot have many different looks. What robots look like has something to do with the jobs they do.Robot don’t get bored. They don’t get tired. They don’t worry about getting dirty.Some people are worried that robots will become the ruler of the earth one day. But I think it won’t happen. After all, robots are controlled (控制) by people. They work according to people’s orders.With the help of robots, we are living a safer, happier and more comfortable life.【小题1】What robots look like?A.Real persons.B.Pictures.C.Cars.D.They have many different looks.【小题2】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Robot don’t get bored.B.Robots don’t get tired.C.Robots don’t worry about getting dirty.D.Robots like singing and dancing.【小题3】What does the underlined word “ruler” mean in Chinese?A.统治者B.标尺C.敌人D.同盟【小题4】According to the passage, why won’t robot become the ruler of the earth?A.Because they move quickly.B.Because they are controlled by people.C.Because they help people a lot.D.Because they need to sleep.【小题5】What influences do robots have on us?A.They make life harder for us.B.They make life more tiring for us.C.They make life more comfortable for us.D.They make life simpler for us. - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:If someone asks you to draw a picture of a robot, what will it look like? Like a person? We always think the robot looks like a person. But real robot have many different looks. What robots look like has something to do with the jobs they do.Robot don’t get bored. They don’t get tired. They don’t worry about getting dirty.Some people are worried that robots will become the ruler of the earth one day. But I think it won’t happen. After all, robots are controlled (控制) by people. They work according to people’s orders.With the help of robots, we are living a safer, happier and more comfortable life.【小题1】What robots look like?A.Real persons.B.Pictures.C.Cars.D.They have many different looks.【小题2】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Robot don’t get bored.B.Robots don’t get tired.C.Robots don’t worry about getting dirty.D.Robots like singing and dancing.【小题3】What does the underlined word “ruler” mean in Chinese?A.统治者B.标尺C.敌人D.同盟【小题4】According to the passage, why won’t robot become the ruler of the earth?A.Because they move quickly.B.Because they are controlled by people.C.Because they help people a lot.D.Because they need to sleep.【小题5】What influences do robots have on us?A.They make life harder for us.B.They make life more tiring for us.C.They make life more comfortable for us.D.They make life simpler for us.If someone asks you to draw a picture of a robot, what will it look like? Like a person? We always think the robot looks like a person. But real robot have many different looks. What robots look like has something to do with the jobs they do.Robot don’t get bored. They don’t get tired. They don’t worry about getting dirty.Some people are worried that robots will become the ruler of the earth one day. But I think it won’t happen. After all, robots are controlled (控制) by people. They work according to people’s orders.With the help of robots, we are living a safer, happier and more comfortable life.【小题1】What robots look like?A.Real persons.B.Pictures.C.Cars.D.They have many different looks.【小题2】Which of the following is NOT true?A.Robot don’t get bored.B.Robots don’t get tired.C.Robots don’t worry about getting dirty.D.Robots like singing and dancing.【小题3】What does the underlined word “ruler” mean in Chinese?A.统治者B.标尺C.敌人D.同盟【小题4】According to the passage, why won’t robot become the ruler of the earth?A.Because they move quickly.B.Because they are controlled by people.C.Because they help people a lot.D.Because they need to sleep.【小题5】What influences do robots have on us?A.They make life harder for us.B.They make life more tiring for us.C.They make life more comfortable for us.D.They make life simpler for us.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】D【小题3】A【小题4】B【小题5】C解析试题分析:本篇文章介绍的是将来机器人的形象会是多种多样的,机器人会代替人类做好多工作,机器人会叫我们的生活更加安全,更加快乐,更加舒适。【小题1】细节理解题,根据real robot have many different looks.可知真的机器人有好多种形象,故选D。【小题2】细节理解题。根据Robot don’t get bored. They don’t get tired. They don’t worry about getting dirty.可知机器人不会无聊,不会累,不会变脏,A,B和C都是正确,故选D。【小题3】细节理解题。根据Some people are worried that robots will become the ruler of the earth one day. But I think it won’t happen. After all, robots are controlled (控制) by people. They work according to people’s orders..可知一些人认为机器人有一天会统治地球。但是那不会发生的,毕竟,机器人被人类控制着,它们得根据人类的命令来工作。故选A。【小题4】细节理解题。根据After all, robots are controlled (控制) by people..可知机器人被人类控制着,所以它不会统治地球的,故选B。【小题5】细节理解题。根据With the help of robots, we are living a safer, happier and more comfortable life..可知在机器人的帮助下,我们会过更安全,更快乐,更舒服的生活。故选C。考点:考查社会现象类阅读。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心I always long for romantic moments, like a little girl longing for candies.However, my husband is my complete 36. His inability to bring romantic moments into our life has made me get tired of our 37. One day, I finally told him that I wanted a divorce.
“Why?” he asked, 38. “I there are no 39for everything in the world!” I answered.He kept 40, seeming to be in deep thought, with a lighted cigarette in his hands. Finally he asked, “What can I do to change your 41?”Looking deep into his eyes I slowly answered, “Let’s say, I want a flower on a mountain cliff and picking the flower will cause your 42. Will you do it for me?”He answered, “I will give you my answer tomorrow.”I 43the next morning, finding a piece of paper on the dining table, which read: “My dear, I would not pick that flower for you, but please allow me to 44 .”My feeling of disappointment only 45, but I continued reading:“You always leave the 46keys behind, so I have to save my legs to 47home to open the door for you. You always like to stay indoors and I 48that you will feel too lonely, so I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes and stories. You always stare 49the computer and that will do nothing 50for your eyes, so I have to save my eyes so that when we grow 51, I can help to clip your nails. Thus, my dear, 52I am sure that there is someone who loves you more than I do, I could not pick that flower yet, and die.”My tears fell on the 53and I continued reading:“Now that you have finished reading my answer, if you are 54, please open the front door for I am standing outside 55your favorite bread and fresh milk.”Love, not words, wins arguments.【小题1】A.supporterB.oppositeC.followerD.advocate【小题2】A.marriageB.connectionC.careerD.future【小题3】A.annoyedB.shockedC.frightenedD.amused【小题4】A.resultsB.signsC.causesD.reasons【小题5】A.easyB.normalC.silentD.calm【小题6】A.habitB.feelingC.attitude D.mind【小题7】A.deathB.injuryC.happinessD.trouble【小题8】A.hurried upB.looked upC.woke upD.went up【小题9】A.loveB.explainC.stayD.change【小题10】A.aroseB.disappearedC.reducedD.increased【小题11】A.carB.officeC.bicycleD.house【小题12】A.leaveB.walkC.rushD.get【小题13】A.worryB.thinkC.believeD.remind【小题14】A.atB.toC.onD.in【小题15】A.badB.goodC.terribleD.important【小题16】A.weakB.illC.oldD.close【小题17】A.unlessB.ifC.sinceD.because【小题18】A.photosB.flowersC.floorD.letter【小题19】A.hungryB.thirstyC.satisfiedD.regretted【小题20】A.buying B.bringingC.heatingD.catching - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:I always long for romantic moments, like a little girl longing for candies.However, my husband is my complete 36. His inability to bring romantic moments into our life has made me get tired of our 37. One day, I finally told him that I wanted a divorce.
“Why?” he asked, 38. “I there are no 39for everything in the world!” I answered.He kept 40, seeming to be in deep thought, with a lighted cigarette in his hands. Finally he asked, “What can I do to change your 41?”Looking deep into his eyes I slowly answered, “Let’s say, I want a flower on a mountain cliff and picking the flower will cause your 42. Will you do it for me?”He answered, “I will give you my answer tomorrow.”I 43the next morning, finding a piece of paper on the dining table, which read: “My dear, I would not pick that flower for you, but please allow me to 44 .”My feeling of disappointment only 45, but I continued reading:“You always leave the 46keys behind, so I have to save my legs to 47home to open the door for you. You always like to stay indoors and I 48that you will feel too lonely, so I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes and stories. You always stare 49the computer and that will do nothing 50for your eyes, so I have to save my eyes so that when we grow 51, I can help to clip your nails. Thus, my dear, 52I am sure that there is someone who loves you more than I do, I could not pick that flower yet, and die.”My tears fell on the 53and I continued reading:“Now that you have finished reading my answer, if you are 54, please open the front door for I am standing outside 55your favorite bread and fresh milk.”Love, not words, wins arguments.【小题1】A.supporterB.oppositeC.followerD.advocate【小题2】A.marriageB.connectionC.careerD.future【小题3】A.annoyedB.shockedC.frightenedD.amused【小题4】A.resultsB.signsC.causesD.reasons【小题5】A.easyB.normalC.silentD.calm【小题6】A.habitB.feelingC.attitude D.mind【小题7】A.deathB.injuryC.happinessD.trouble【小题8】A.hurried upB.looked upC.woke upD.went up【小题9】A.loveB.explainC.stayD.change【小题10】A.aroseB.disappearedC.reducedD.increased【小题11】A.carB.officeC.bicycleD.house【小题12】A.leaveB.walkC.rushD.get【小题13】A.worryB.thinkC.believeD.remind【小题14】A.atB.toC.onD.in【小题15】A.badB.goodC.terribleD.important【小题16】A.weakB.illC.oldD.close【小题17】A.unlessB.ifC.sinceD.because【小题18】A.photosB.flowersC.floorD.letter【小题19】A.hungryB.thirstyC.satisfiedD.regretted【小题20】A.buying B.bringingC.heatingD.catchingI always long for romantic moments, like a little girl longing for candies.However, my husband is my complete& 36&. His inability to bring romantic moments into our life has made me get tired of our &&37&. One day, I finally told him that I wanted a divorce.
“Why?” he asked, &&38&. “I there are no& 39&for everything in the world!” I answered.He kept& 40&, seeming to be in deep thought, with a lighted cigarette in his hands. Finally he asked, “What can I do to change your &&41&?”Looking deep into his eyes I slowly answered, “Let’s say, I want a flower on a mountain cliff and picking the flower will cause your& 42&. Will you do it for me?”He answered, “I will give you my answer tomorrow.”I &&43&the next morning, finding a piece of paper on the dining table, which read: “My dear, I would not pick that flower for you, but please allow me to &&44& .”My feeling of disappointment only &&45&, but I continued reading:“You always leave the &&46&keys behind, so I have to save my legs to& 47&home to open the door for you. You always like to stay indoors and I &&48&that you will feel too lonely, so I have to save my mouth to tell you jokes and stories. You always stare &&49&the computer and that will do nothing& 50&for your eyes, so I have to save my eyes so that when we grow &&51&, I can help to clip your nails. Thus, my dear, &&52&I am sure that there is someone who loves you more than I do, I could not pick that flower yet, and die.”My tears fell on the &&53&and I continued reading:“Now that you have finished reading my answer, if you are &&54&, please open the front door for I am standing outside &&55&your favorite bread and fresh milk.”Love, not words, wins arguments.【小题1】A.supporterB.oppositeC.followerD.advocate【小题2】A.marriageB.connectionC.careerD.future【小题3】A.annoyedB.shockedC.frightenedD.amused【小题4】A.resultsB.signsC.causesD.reasons【小题5】A.easyB.normalC.silentD.calm【小题6】A.habitB.feelingC.attitude D.mind【小题7】A.deathB.injuryC.happinessD.trouble【小题8】A.hurried upB.looked upC.woke upD.went up【小题9】A.loveB.explainC.stayD.change【小题10】A.aroseB.disappearedC.reducedD.increased【小题11】A.carB.officeC.bicycleD.house【小题12】A.leaveB.walkC.rushD.get【小题13】A.worryB.thinkC.believeD.remind【小题14】A.atB.toC.onD.in【小题15】A.badB.goodC.terribleD.important【小题16】A.weakB.illC.oldD.close【小题17】A.unlessB.ifC.sinceD.because【小题18】A.photosB.flowersC.floorD.letter【小题19】A.hungryB.thirstyC.satisfiedD.regretted【小题20】A.buying B.bringingC.heatingD.catching科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题36】B【小题37】A【小题38】B【小题39】D【小题40】C【小题41】D【小题42】A【小题43】C【小题44】B【小题45】D【小题46】D【小题47】C【小题48】A【小题49】A【小题50】B【小题51】C【小题52】A【小题53】D【小题54】C【小题55】B解析36题选B.由前面的However可知,作者的丈夫不是一个Romantic person,所以是opposite的,即相反的。A支持者,C追随者,D赞成者。37题选A.由后面的divorce可知,作者是不满,厌倦他们的婚姻,要离婚的,所以marriage。38题选B.当我提出离婚时,他应该是很震惊的问为什么,所以选shocked。39题选D.题丈夫提出为什么,作者的回答是there are no reasons,符合语境。40题选C.由后文可知,当作者说完后,他陷入了沉思,可见他是保持沉默的,用keep& silent。41题选D.change one’s mind,表示改变某人注意。42题选A.作者说想要山顶的花,而采摘花朵可能要冒生命的危险,以此考验丈夫。cause your death,失去生命。43题选C.第二天早上作者醒来,发现桌上有一张纸。所以用woke up,表示醒来。44题选B.纸条上写着,他不会去采摘花朵,但要解释,所以用explain。45题选D.作者看到这句话,失望感一下子增加了,用increased。46题选D.由后文写到丈夫回家open the door for you ,可见作者经常忘带家里的钥匙。47题选C.回家为妻子开门,可见时间很赶 ,用rush home,符合语境。48题选A.作者经常一个人呆在家里,丈夫应该是担心她会孤独,用worry。49题选A.stare at 是固定搭配,表示“盯着…看”。50题选B.do nothing good for 表示“对…没好处”。51题选C.丈夫说要留住视力帮作者修剪指甲,应该是等他们都变老之后,用grow old.52题选A.结合这句话,作者不会帮妻子摘花,除非他相信有比他更爱她的人。所以用unless, 是“除非,如果不”的意思。53题选D.作者是在读信,所以眼泪流到信上面,用letter。54题选C.由下文可知,丈夫是说,如果作者满意他的答案,请开前门。55题选B.丈夫是站在卧室门外,并做好了面包和牛奶,等作者开门。用bringing,表示带来的意思。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 you look tired what 的文章

随机推荐