是寒假计划的英语作文,比如说我正在做什么英语作文事情要加ING之

暑假计划英语作文
您当前位置: &
暑假计划英语作文
发布:&|&分类:
  暑假计划英语(一):  《我的暑假My Summer Holiday》  My summer holiday begun on July 7th.I love summer holiday because I don't have to go to school and I can enjoy myself with my friends.I often spend the mornings doing my homework.And I always watch TV in the afternoon at home because it's very hot outside.And in the evening,I go swimming with my family and then hang out with my friends.I love swimming very much.  我的暑假7月7日开始。我喜欢暑假,因为我不用去学校,可以和朋友玩。我经常在上午做作业,下午在家看电视,因为外面很热。傍晚,我和家人去游泳然后和朋友去逛街。我很喜欢游泳。  My plan for August is travelling.I travel with my family every summer holiday.I like travelling because I can go to different places and meet different people.Sometimes I make good friends during the journey.And it's very sad to say goodbye to them when the journey ends.  我八月份的计划是去旅游。我每个暑假都和家人去旅游。我喜欢旅游是因为我可以去不同的地方认识不同的人。有时候我在旅途中交到了好朋友。旅途结束和他们告别的时候我觉得很难过。  暑假计划英语作文(二):  《我的暑假 My Summer Holiday》  Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer.During the summer holiday, I want to practice more to improve my skills.Second I will go to my grandma's house,because I miss her very much.I want to stay with her for several days.Last I will help my mother do some housework. She was really tired when I was go to school. Except for taking care of me, she also has to work. Therefore, I want to help her in the holidays.What will you do on Summer Holiday?  暑假就要到来了,我打算做一些我想做的事。比如说,首先我要参加一个足球俱乐部,()因为我喜欢踢足球。暑假期间,我想多练习以提高我的技术。其次,我要去奶奶家,因为我很想念她。我想和她待几天。最后,我会帮我妈妈做些家务。我去学校的时候她真的很累。除了要照顾我之外,她还要工作。因此,我想在假期帮助她。暑假你会做些什么呢?  暑假计划英语作文(三):  《暑假来了!Summer Holiday Is Coming》  The summer holiday is coming. I&m going to have a good rest and learn to relax myself. I will read more useful books because reading more books is not only interesting but also helps me learn more knowledge. I will try to spend more time in chatting with my parents and help them to do some housework. I am going to take part in the social activities so that I can know more about the society. If possible, I&d like to make a trip to Xiamen. I&m sure I&ll have an interesting and meaningful summer holiday. I am looking forward to it.  暑假即将来临,我打算好好休息放松一下自己。我要读很多有用的书籍,不仅有趣而且能使我学到知识的书籍。我将尝试花时间同父母交流,帮他们做家务。我将参加社会活动,以便更好地了解社会。如果可能,我将去厦门旅游。我想这个暑假一定非常有趣,并且有意义,我很期待。
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文标题:本文地址:
Powered By ZBlog | 鄂ICP备号-3 |寒假计划的英语作文80
【-英语作文】寒假计划的英语作文80
作文网为你推荐:
|   这个寒假你打算怎样过?是待在家里看书?还是尽情放松?小编各位们,在完成作业的前提下,可以适当放松一下,利用假期多看一些课外书籍。为同学们精心挑选出多篇《的80》,对大家的写作有所帮助。
  【寒假计划的英语作文80】
  The winter vacation is coming,I have made a plan for my vacation.I want to spend time with my family,so I will return to my hometown .I am for back to my hometown for preparation. I miss my grandparents very much , so I will visit my grand parents at first.I will chat with my uncle and aunt ,play with my cousin .It will be very intereting .I hope I will have a great time there.
  【我的寒假计划】
  Many children are always looking forward to This is because during the vacation, children needn& They can do everything they like,such as playing, watching TV, traveling, or even sleeping all the day and so on.and when winter vacation come on ,It means that spring festival will come on soon.
  Even though my vacation wasn&t crazy and exciting, but I really learnt a lot. It was good for relaxing, and I am getting ready for the coming new term now. Good-bye, my winter vacation.
  【My winter holiday plans】
  My winter holidays plans me studying for my English , I will make great efforts to learn English. Persist in listening to half hours of English every day. I will accomplish the school assignment that the teacher arranges best with the quickest speed. I can not forget to take the body exercise certainly also , I may take the body exercise coming drawing out 30- - 1 hours in time in every day. I play with the once computer coming certainly may draw out one small Duan time , watch one meeting TV or. Certainly need only 1 hour. This it is my winter holidays to plan!
  【寒假计划英语作文】
  Well, winter holiday is coming. So what I am going to do? I am going to read English books,surf the Internet,play badmintoon every day。And first I am going to finish my homework 。In addition, I am going to leave Shantou for Xiamen with my family and we are going to stay there for ten days。And after we are getting there, we are going to eat delicious food,climb the mountains in the Jin Bang Park。That must be a lot more fun and we will very excited。How about you?What are you going to do when the Winter Holiday is coming?
  【我的寒假英语】
  Last winter holiday, I went to Harbin with my mother. It's very cold in winter.
  There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world. You must wear warm clothes.
  The most exciting thing is playing with snow. Skating is also very interesting there.
  I will' always remember Harbin, for the snow, the ice and all the beautiful things. I love Harbin.
  推荐阅读:
  想了解更多英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
来源:/z/3074346.html
下页更精彩:1
英语作文频道点击量排行1
英语作文频道最新更新1
寒假计划的英语作文801
英语作文频道编辑推荐1关于寒假计划的英文作文
来源:  15:52:16 【】 
  关于寒假计划的英文作文  January 15th,Sunny  As the winter vacation is drawing near, I have a plan about my vacation. I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to study harder in order to get good grades in the following term. After finishing all my homework, I'm going to enjoy myself in the sea of knowledge. Reading must be a good idea. I'm going to keep fit at the same time. I'll get up eary in the morning everyday and play sports. I really love sports. Besides that, Eating a balanced diet is also good for my health.& I'm going to help my mom and dad with the housework as well in the vacation.I'll learn to cook. As for travelling, I'm planning to go to Hainan. But whether going there or not will be decided on the weather.During the vacation,I'm going to learn more about history,as I'm really poor on it.  So you see, I'll have a terrific vacation!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:25:02)?&&( 14:39:12)?&&( 14:38:38)?&&( 14:37:15)?&&( 14:12:13)?&&( 14:11:24)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-我的寒假计划 My Plan for Winter Holiday
time flies. This term ends quickly and the winter holiday is coming. I make a
general plan for it. Firstly, my teachers leave us some homework, so I must
earnestly finish them on time. I plan to finish them before the Spring
Festival, and then I can enjoy the festival with all my heart. Secondly, I will
spend some time with my friends. Generally, we study together but have little
time to play. During the holiday, we want to have fun together. Finally, I will
visit my grandparents with my parents, and then we will spend the Spring
Festival with them. I haven’t seen them for a long time. I miss them very much.
This is my winter holiday plan. What is yours?
时间过得真快!这个学期马上就要结束了,寒假即将开始。我制定了一个大概的寒假计划。首先,老师们给我们布置了寒假作业,所以我要先认真地按时完成作业。我打算在春节前完成,这样我就可以全心全意过新年了。其次,我会抽些时间和我的朋友们待在一起。平时,我们一起学习但是很少有时间去玩。放假期间,我们想一起玩乐。最后,我会和爸爸妈妈去看爷爷奶奶,然后和他们一起过年。我有很长时间没见过他们了,很想念他们。这就是我的寒假计划,你的寒假计划是什么呢?
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 我正在做什么英语作文 的文章

随机推荐