Iwantthere are some breadbread英语怎么读

【图片】英语经典微阅读_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,180,269贴子:
英语经典微阅读收藏
专为手机党打造,面向英语成绩在及格线边摇曳的高中生或四级考生。1-7楼主保留,请暂勿插楼。
「沪江网校官网」英语 涵盖了英语入门,新概念英语,大学四六级英语,BEC商务英语,雅思托福,外教口语等超1000门优质课程,从入门到精通全程辅导,
各位好!我是末凡。我上次发的关于英语学习方法的贴()貌似颇受朋友们认可,给了我极大的鼓舞。同时,看到许多同学对于英语学习的无奈,我也一直在思考,还有什么办法能利用这个公共平台为这部分朋友提供进一步的帮助呢?此楼便是思考的结果。我想再做一次新的尝试。与上次一样,效果好,我就多建几层。如果不好,就早点沉楼。效果好不好,由您说了算。
此楼层为公告栏,楼主专用,谢绝回复。楼主若有最新公告,将在此层以回复形式发布。
此楼层为目录栏,楼主专用,谢绝回复。若有需要,楼主将在此以回复形式提供楼中内容的检索信息,以方便查找。
游戏规则简述:楼主会选一些篇幅在500单词以上,难度在四级左右的英语经典作品,拆分成多贴,以类似连载的形式发布,每贴50-100单词,每日发二、三百单词。*您要做的*就是闲暇时,把这些小段文字翻出来看一看,读一读,理解一理解。如果没达到读一遍就轻松理解的程度,请多读两遍,读通后最好能抄一两遍。每段中的生词,选一两个来重点记一记。有问题有想法可以在贴下以回复形式发言,也欢迎积极参与讨论交流。您每天完成以上工作所需时间应该约为10分钟,最长不超过30分钟。
我会根据需要对前一两天发的内容进行解释答疑,帮助你理解。但原则上不会进行逐字翻译。还想提醒您,不论您以前对此内容是否熟悉,请务必克制在读到英文之前去读对应中文版的冲动。--------OK,现在开始发正文,也欢迎各位踊跃入驻捧场,收藏关注!
为了保留一点神秘感,标题及作者稍后公布。还请知情的朋友先勿点破。请看故事:Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were—Flopsy,Mopsy,Cotton-tail,and Peter.
They lived with their Mother in a sand-bank, underneath the root of a very big fir-tree.
'Now my dears,' said old Mrs. Rabbit one morning, 'you may go into the fields or down the lane, but don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your Father h he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor.'
'Now run along, and don't get into mischief. I am going out.'
Then old Mrs. Rabbit took a basket and her umbrella, and went through the wood to the baker's. She bought a loaf of brown bread and five currant buns.
Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cotton-tail, who were good little bunnies, went down the lane to gather blackberries:
But Peter, who was very naughty, ran straight away to Mr. McGregor's garden, and squeezed under the gate!
First he ate some lettuces and some F and then
And then, feeling rather sick, he went to look for some parsley.
But round the end of a cucumber frame, whom should he meet but Mr. McGregor!
大力支持!
mark mark mark
初中英语补习选精锐教育,哈佛北大精英创立,3000名师定制提分方案,对症下药!初中英语补习暑期30天快速提分,突破学习障碍,报名限时抢优惠:
留名。。。
谢谢各位的支持!不知有多少朋友已经知道了?这个故事叫THE TALE OF PETER RABBIT(彼得兔的故事)作者为英国人 BEATRIX POTTER该故事最初发表于1903年,目前在英语世界里可谓家喻户晓。我希望您能耐心跟随我一起来品读这篇英文经典,也喜欢上这个故事。
原书精美可爱的插图也是这篇经典不可或缺的一部分。我会选一些贴出来,应该对各位理解文字有帮助。Then old Mrs. Rabbit took a basket and her umbrella, and went through the wood to the baker's.
中午看的时候不敢mark 还怕沉了咧。 话说为什么我没读懂故事的寓意
这个必须顶.....如果楼主能来点原版的黑色童话就更好了.....
But Peter, who was very naughty, ran straight away to Mr. McGregor's garden, and squeezed under the gate!
我有这本书我会说
But round the end of a cucumber frame, whom should he meet but Mr. McGregor!
MFan09姐姐善良且可爱,可爱的姐姐处处有人爱!......................
Mr. McGregor was on his hands and knees planting out young cabbages,but he jumped up and ran after Peter, waving a rake and calling out, 'Stop thief!'
Peter was most d he rushed all over the garden,for he had forgotten the way back to the gate.He lost one of his shoes among the cabbages, and the other shoeamongst the potatoes.
After losing them, he ran on four legs and went faster, so that Ithink he might have got away altogether if he had not unfortunatelyrun into a gooseberry net, and got caught by the large buttons on hisjacket. It was a blue jacket with brass buttons, quite new.
才疏学浅未能领悟!
特地过来支持楼主的,虽然暂时然还看不懂!
Well I was walkin for some time
看到这里,你大概知道这个故事是讲什么的了吧?对了,就是讲这只不听妈妈话的小兔子跑到人家菜园里去之后的一系列历险。你瞧,这会儿鞋掉了,衣服扣子挂在网上弄得他跑不了了,后面还会发生什么呢?
登录百度帐号推荐应用阅读中不知如何处理生词,写作也不回运用单词。 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
阅读中不知如何处理生词,写作也不回运用单词。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a《小学英语教学与教材编写纲要》指出,英语教学要注重结合儿童的心理和生理特点,即小学生活泼好动爱表演,很少害羞,乐于接受新奇、趣味性强的事物,教师的教法可以直接影响学生对学习的兴趣。而在英语教学中加入恰当的游戏有利于培养学生的兴趣,符合“乐学”原则。游戏教学法强调了学生的主体性,要求学生共同参与,而不是教师唱独角戏,体现了教师主导与学生主体作用的发挥。利用游戏无意注意的特性,有利于学生形成正确的学习方法和良好的学习习惯,有利于化难为易,有利于减轻学生的负担,符合素质教育的要求。综合国内外的实践以及小学生的生理、心理特点表明:科学的采用游戏教学大有裨益。因此,在小学英语课堂中科学地运用游戏教学十分必要。
& a回卷力度强 正在翻译,请等待... & a正月 In first lunar month & awhere is truth 那里真相 & ais this originla one? what kind of payment you accept? 这originla一? 您接受的什么样的付款? & a你应该向他道歉 You should apologize to him & aFun nature of the drama, always have a happy ending 戏曲的乐趣本质,总有一个愉快的结尾 & aalrigh alrigh & aReturning to the screen where ?“Both?” is selected, click on 返回到屏幕, ? “两?”被选择,点击 & aYou can use your EA Member name, tangziwei01, and password to login and experience great games and services on ,
and . 您在、和能使用您的EA成员名字、tangziwei01和密码登录和体验了不起的比赛和服务。 & aI appreciate your time and effort and should I be barking up the wrong tree, then please let me know. Thanks again. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a现在抛开这些不说 Now abandons these not to say & a长头越野载货汽车 Long cross country truck & a那会很疼 That can hurt very much & a璇疯??ユ????缈昏???????Dust on Drun opentheFront cover and remove the Drun.Clean the corona wire located on Drun 正在翻译,请等待... & a给我看看你JJ Has a look your JJ to me & a2-20 Servo On-Off button 2-20 伺服开-关按钮 & aOther Auto Accessories (2774)
& awe will chat another time
& a我被它迷住 正在翻译,请等待... & alower than the target range: 3V to 3.5V 更低比射击场: 3V对3.5V & anow some women are spending a weekend at Mother's Camp. There,husbands and children are not
allowed 现在有些妇女度过一个周末在母亲的阵营。 那里,丈夫和孩子不允许 & a为了让这些华伦天奴品牌不产生矛盾,1978年,华伦天奴家族和华伦天奴·格拉瓦尼达成协议,两方将采取分兵而治,华伦天奴·格拉瓦尼在服装类产品上拥有华伦天奴(Valentino)商标专用权, 玛丽欧·华伦天奴在皮鞋以及皮具类产品上,拥有华伦天奴(Valentino)商标专用权,而由于卓凡尼·华伦天奴成立品牌时是在这个协议产生以后,因此他既可以生产鞋类皮革制品,也可以生产服装,但是产品必须用商标全称卓凡尼·华伦天奴(Giovani Valentino)。 In order to let these Warren day slave brand not have the contradiction, in 1978, the Warren day slave family and the Warren day slave · standard pulled Varney to reach the agreement, two sides will adopt divide forces to govern, the Warren day slave · standard pulled Varney to have War & aSee the ground from the sky 看地面从天空 & aAccepted 9 February 2011 接受日 & athe failure had brought him great sadness 失败带来了他伟大的悲伤 & aProcessing fee 手续费 & a我即将毕业 I soon graduate & aVolunteering is of tremendous benefits to both those in need 志愿是巨大好处对两那些在需要 & a我只想做众星中的一颗凡星 I only want to make in the numerous stars a every star & a3. Frangibility (Weak Seam Roof) 3. Frangibility (微弱的缝屋顶) & a她能和你们一起表演 正在翻译,请等待...
as 健康 & aSkype Name must contain ai least6characters Skype名字必须包含ai least6characters & a我没听说过你说的网站 I had not heard you said website & aI repainted, 我重漆了, & acanyouhelpmewithmyenglish canyouhelpmewithmyenglish & a即不锈钢支架大于CoCr合金支架(10.61%)和镁合金支架(9.95%) 正在翻译,请等待... & a我突然知道,那些断裂的地方,是一片苍白。
& a在圣诞节人们给礼物 Gives the gift in the Christmas day people & ais
considerate 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe bread will have of, the milk will also have of, everythings all there will be 所有那里将是的面包将有,牛奶也将有, everythings & a在会议上演讲 Lectures in the conference & a缴纳买卖契税 Payment business deed tax & a他工作很努力 He works the earnest efforts & aID:579C-A1303A ID:579C-A1303A & ao Record min and max in the next working morning
& a很遗憾,我不赞成你的观点 Very regrettable, I do not approve your viewpoint & a因为这道菜的材料都是很好的 Because this vegetable material all is very good & aIwanttocom Iwanttocom & abecomes very 成为非常 & a这只狗是棕色的 This dog is a brown & awife grow a lot of plants and they have some cows. 妻子生长很多植物,并且他们有有些母牛。 & a如此多的东西 So many things & a阅读中不知如何处理生词,写作也不回运用单词。 正在翻译,请等待... &您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
外研版小学英语六年级英语下册导学案.doc 32页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
外研版小学英语六年级英语下册导学案
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
外研版小学英语六年级英语下册导学案MODULE1Unit1Iwantahotdog,please.一、导学目标:1、重点句子:Whatdoyouwanttoeat?Iwantahotdog,please.Howmuchisit?It’sthirteendollarsandtwenty-fivecents.2、词汇:hamburger,cola,dollar,cent,enjoy.3、导学重难点:1).Orderingfoodanddrink.2).thenumbers二、导学过程:Step1热身:1.Greetingclass.Hello/Hi./Howareyou?/Nicetoseeyouagain./Goodmorning./Wheredidyougo?Whatdidyoudoontheholiday?2.Saysomefood3.Saythenumbers4.Use“want”tomakesentences.5.1、)I’mhungry.Iwantsomebread.Whatdoyouwanttoeat?S1:Iwantsome…—S2:Iwantsome…—….Playachaingame.2).SomeofyourfoodsareChineseandsomearewestern.Asyouknow,todaywe’regoingtoseewhatDamingisgoingtoeatanddrink?3).First,Lookatthepictures,andthinkaboutthesequestions:(1)WhoisintherestaurantwithDaming?(2)Whatdotheyorder?4)WhatdoesDamingwant?5)Howmuchisit?6.Listentothetapeandask:”Isahotdogreallyadog?”andtalkaboutthehotdogtotheclass.7.Listenagainandanswerthequestions.Thenlistenandrepeat.Step2Workingroups,readandtranslatethetext.Step3WorkingroupsaboutPart3.thenchecktheanswers.ThentrytofindHowmuchistwohamburgers,ahotdogandthreecolas.随堂检测:一、用所给单词的适当形式填空1.Doeshe__________(want)anapple?2.Myfather_______(want)acolaandI______(want)somemilk.3.Canyouhelp________(we)?4.Let’sgoandhelp________(he).5.Acolafor________(I),please.二、Listentothetapeandreadorrecitethetext. Unit2Whatdoyouwanttodo?一、学习目标:重点句子:Whatdoyouwanttoeat/drink?Iwantahamburger/somechickenandrice.Howmuchisit?It’s…yuan.二、预习学案:词汇:hamburger,cola,dollar,cent,enjoy句式:1.Whatdoyouwanttoeat?Iwant…2.Howmuchisit?It’s…课前准备:recorder,somecards,tape,实物。三、导学案Warmup1.Greetings2.FreetalkNewTeaching:Activity1:Lookatthemenu.Thenaskyourfoodandpayforyourfood.1.Showarestaurantmenutothestudents.2.Havethemlookatthemenuandtalkwiththeirpartners.3.Dotheactivityintheirgroups.4.Haveonegroupcometothefront.Activity2:Match(Race)You’llbethewinnerofthisweekifyougettheflag.(谁在单位时间内点出的食物样数多并准确算出应付的钱数,就获得周冠军。)Activity3:Listen,sayandsing1.Havethestudentslookattheirbooksandtrytoreadthesentencesofsong.2.Readaftertheteacherandtoknowthemeaning.3.Listentotapetwice.4
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I want to have some bread butter.填介词
坑爹wmDZ98OW57
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码读英语之三
我的图书馆
读英语之三
56. How nice of you to do that!57. Night began to fall.58. He has no money.59. No smoking.60. He is a man of noble birth.61. It's very noble of you to look after my old grandmother when I was out for business.62. I've called but nobody answered.63. He wants to be famous---he is tired of being nobody.64. She nodded when she passed me in the street.65. He nodded in agreement with me.66. She greeted us with a nod of the head.67. There is so much nois I can hardly hear you talking.68. There must be something w it's making funny noises.69. None of the money is mine.70. My car is none the worse for the accident.71. He can neither read nor write.72. China lies to the north of Vietnam.73. In the northern hemisphere, spring is in March and April.74. Many dogs have a good nose.75. They will not agree.76. We are not teachers.77. Not everyone likes this book.78. Are there any explanatory notes at the back of the book?79. Let me note down your address and telephone number.80. I failed to note that he had left.81. Nothing ever happens in this town.82. It has nothing to do with you.83. Did you notice anything peculiar?84. Her appearance attracted my notice.85. This office will open in November.86. He is writing a letter now.87. He was at home just now.88. The students of our department numbered in the hundreds.89. My daughter is a nurse.90. She spends her spare time nursing her old mother.91. Cashew nuts and walnuts are both nuts.92. I am a Clark Gable nut: I have seen all his films.93. It's eleven o'clock now.94. The door is made of oak.1. Soldiers are expected to obey their orders without question.2. We should obey the law.3. Various objects were on the table.4. Some people objected that the new tax law was unfair.5. The police have been observing his movements.6. I only wear a tie on special occasions.7. This creature lives in the depth of the ocean.8. October first is the National Day of China.9. It's very odd that she didn't reply to our letter.10. 1, 3, 5, 7, etc., are odd.135711. He does odd jobs for me from time to time.12. Many of the students came from other countries.13. He is the best of teachers.14. I have heard of him.15. We went to the station to see her off.16. Please turn the light off before leaving the room.17. He offered his seat to me.18. There is little work on offer.19. On the wall of his office was a large map.20. His father is a customs officer.21. How often do you go there?22. The price of oil has gone up.23. How old are you?24. Don't play old tricks!25. The book is on the table.26. They are here on a three-day visit.27. He went on with his work.28. The lights were all full on.29. The war was on then.30. Once we lived in London.31. Once you begin, you must continue.32. Once is enough, never again.33. He stopped playing the piano at once.34. If only problems would come one at a time!35. One should do his best for the cause of world peace.36. A person has one head and one neck.37. I saw him only yesterday.38. The book is likely to be useful, only it's rather expensive.39. He speaks not only English but also French.40. The library is open from 9 to 6.9641. You may open a current account at a bank.42. When does the new law come into operation?43. The surgeon is performing a delicate operation.44. What's your opinion of the motion?45. Public opinion is against him.46. I will go to see the film if I get the opportunity.47. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their hard work on the project.48. I don't care whether I get it or not.49. There are some oranges on the table.50. The items are listed in order of importance.51. The boss ordered that the work should be done on time.52. They are said to have ordered more grain from Canada.53. She is more clever than the other girls in her class.54. You ought to be more careful, you know.55. This could change our life.56. That's not our business.57. He took out a book from the case.58. His book came out last month.59. The fire has gone out.60. He has a rough outside, but a good heart.61. The house was painted green outside.62. You'd better think it over carefully.63. He pushed me and I fell over.64. The meeting is over.65. The lamp hung over the table.66. We must go over the mountain.67. Who owns this house?68. He owns he was wrong.69. Your life is your own affair.70. I am the owner of this house.71. We leave tomorrow but I haven't begun to pack yet!72. There is a page missing in this book.73. He has a pain in the knee.74. He spares no pains to study English.75. Who painted this picture?76. The wall requires a new coat of paint.77. This pair of trousers is too tight for me.78. Have you been to the Imperial Palace?79. The Palace won't like all this gossip.80. You are looking rather pale, are you ill?81. She paled at the sight of the blood.
85. I beg your pardon.86. Being a parent can be hard work.87. My parents have gone to Hangzhou for holiday.88. I often take my children to play in the park.89. You are not allowed to park here.90. This piece of glass seems to be part of a lamp.91. I hope we can part as friends.92. He was admitted to the Party last year.93. When does the birthday party take place?94. Where did you pass the vacation?
41. Don't be so rude to your parents!42. It's very rude of her to leave without telling us.43. The castle now lies in ruins.44. The rain ruined my painting.45. It's against the rule to pick up the ball.46. Charles ruled England for 11 years.1147. The little boy ran off to get his brother.48. He has no idea of how to run a business.49. The petrol is running out.50. They rushed up the stairs.51. The cat made little rushes to and fro after the ball.52. He did not like us to rush him.53. It made me sad to hear you have to go away.54. The train is a safe means of transportation.55. The safety of the ship is the captain's responsibility.56. The management took all reasonable safety precautions.57. It's very important to teach the children about road safety.58. Can you sail a boat?59. He is going to live by the coast for the sake of his health.60. I'm not talking for talking' this is important!61. The law forbids the sale of alcohol to people under 18.1862. The latest model of this washer is now on sale in your shops.63. The vegetables need more salt.64. They salted down most of the meat for their later use.65. Father sits in the same chair every evening.66. Twins look the same as each other.67. His company was built on the sand.68. The roads were sanded after the snowstorm.69. Some people are very hard to satisfy.70. I was unable to satisfy them of the truth of my story.71. Just to satisfy my curiosity, how much did you pay for your car?72. She goes swimming on Saturdays.73. We will go to the cinema on Saturday morning.74. These civilizations flourished while Europeans were still savages living in caves.75. Today's newspapers made a savage attack on the unions for their refusal to negotiate.76. The doctor managed to save his life.77. Children should learn to save.78. All the guests have gone save one.79. May I borrow your saw?80. They are sawing a log into planks.81. She said nothing to me about it.82. It's hard to say who it was.83. The force of the wind is measured on a standard scale of 0-12.0-1284. We are seeing unemployment on an unprecedented scale.85. Scale the fish before cooking them.86. And now the scene shifts to the warehouse, where the murderer is lying in wait.87. He is a painter of street scenes.88. Our reporter was the first person on the scene.89. She studies in a high school.90. The score was five-nil with five minute left in the game.91. According to the Bible, we can expect to live for three score years and ten.92. Arsenal scored in the final minute of the game.93. The sea covers nearly three-fourths of the world's surface.94. This document carries the royal seal.
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&

我要回帖

更多关于 there is some bread 的文章

随机推荐