英语四级真题帮忙,第一大题。

> 【答案带解析】书面表达。(共1大题,满分15分) 假如你是李明,准备到美国的一所高中去求学,需...
书面表达。(共1大题,满分15分)假如你是李明,准备到美国的一所高中去求学,需要用英文写一篇自我介绍。要点如下:第一次去国外,希望得到帮助;来此是为了提高英语水平并为大学学习做准备;喜欢你们的学校和校园生活,愿广交朋友;16岁,来自中国武汉,即将初中毕业;补充一两点个人想法。注意: 1. 要求包括内容要点,语句通顺,内容连贯,不可逐条翻译;2. 词数 60-80;3. 介绍内容的开头和结尾已经给出,不计词数。Dear Mr. Smith,I am going to study in your school this summer. And I am very happy to introduce myself to you.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am going to study in your school this summer. And I am very happy to introduce myself to you.I'm 16.I'm from Wuhan,China. I'll soon finish my junior study. I'm going to your count...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
阅读理解填词(共10题,每小题1分,满分10分)先阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式,单词的第一个字母已给出。Soon after Harry Wei moved into the flat downstairs, I met him one morning in the lift. I introduced myself, and could tell him from his v 1.
that he wasn’t British, so I said, Are you from Japan? He looked annoyed, and said, “No, I’m Chinese!” I felt very e 2..That evening, I told my flatmate Nick about our new n 3.. “I hope he doesn’t like c 4.
lots of smelly, oily food,” he said. “My uncle used to live above a Chinese r 5. , and he…” “I like Chinese food,” I said. “Anyway, he’s just moved here and maybe he doesn’t know many people yet. Let’s invite him round to our place for dinner.” I went downstairs and knocked on his door. He thanked me for the i
6. , and asked if he could bring his wife along too. “Of course,” I said,When they came to dinner, I was surprised to find that Harry’s wife was British, not Chinese. Her name was Lisa. “We met in Chengdu five years ago,” She e 7. . “I was an English teacher there, and Harry was my student.” Now Harry was studying in London, and after he had finished studies they p 8. to go back to China.I asked Harry what he found most d9. about life in England. “Oh, I love it here now,” he said, “but when I first arrived, my English wasn’t very good. When I didn’t understand what people said, they would just r 10.the same words very loudly and slowly. English people tend to expect everyone else to speak their language,”“That’s true,” I said. “But please don’t ask me to learn Chinese!” 
词与短语选择填空(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)阅读下面五个句子,然后用下面方框中所给的单词或短语填空,使每个句子在结构和意义上正确。(提示:选项中有一个是多余的)active
got off 1.The book should be very ____ to parents of disabled children.2.How did you____ to persuade him?3.The girls were ______ in activities of school life.4.He _____my wet boots and made me sit by the fire.5.They met a couple of times but they didn’t really _____. 
Can you speak to dolphins? Of course you can but you won’t be able to understand them! We interviewed a biologist and asked her what research on dolphin communication has shown. This is what she told us.Just like dogs, cats and other mammals, dolphins communicate by using sound, vision (视觉), touch and taste. Each dolphin has its own signature whistle to identify itself and to call others. Dolphins don’t have the ability to smell, but their hearing and eyesight are excellent.We also asked Jane if dolphins have got their own language. She told us that they have and that dolphins started talking to each other from birth. They make different sounds, including whistles, squeaks and click. Sometimes they even sound like a heavy metal band!We then asked Jane if any interesting experiments have been done. She told us that a very interesting experiment had been done with a mother dolphin and her two-year-old baby in an aquarium. They talked to each other over the telephone! The two dolphins were in separate tanks which were connected by a special under water system. Unfortunately the biologists couldn’t understand what the dolphins were talking about because they haven’t been able to decode (转换) dolphin language yet. However, it was very clear that the dolphins knew what they were talking about.Finally we asked Jane if there was hope that we would be able to understand dolphins in the near future. She told us that she and her team have been listening to dolphins for more than 17 years, using special equipment to record and analyze their language. Unfortunately they haven’t been able to decode it yet, but who knows — maybe one day we’ll get a phone call from a dolphin.1. It’s clear that ________.A. we can speak to dolphins but not talk withB. dolphins have not got their own languageC. researches on dolphins have just begunD. only biologists know what dolphins talk about2. The best title of the reading may most probably be_______.A. An Interesting ExperimentB. Mother Dolphin and BabyC. Animal TalkD. Further Research3. The word “analyze” in the reading mean________.A. use
B. translate
D. study4.Which of the five senses haven’t dolphins got?A. Smell
D. Vision5. The interesting experiment tells us_______.A. dolphins could talk in their own languageB. only mother dolphin was able to talk to her babyC. the biologists can decode dolphin languageD. the two dolphins were talking by touch 
On Thursday October 3, Adam Harper decided to stop drinking coffee. Adam is a MBA student at Harvard University. He studies long hours, gets very little sleep and as a result, he drinks a lot of coffee---anywhere from five to six cups a day. Recently, Adam felt that drinking thus much coffee was making it hard for him to sleep at all. He also began having problems with his concentration(注意力), and complained of stomachaches. Adam’s doctor made this suggestions: stop drinking coffee altogether.When Adam got up on October 3, he began his day without his morning coffee. By 11:00 a.m., Adam was in a terrible mood (情绪). He was tired and had a headache. At 11:30, he had a meeting with his student advisor. In the meeting, he found it almost impossible to continue. What was going on?Caffeine, a chemical found in coffee, was most likely the reason for how Adam felt. Caffeine is a stimulant that boosts(增加) energy levels and improves concentration- but only for a short time. Lowering caffeine consumption(减少摄取咖啡因) often causes a drop in blood pressure and the result is a “coffee headache”, People who stop drinking coffee often say they feel tired and moody, and find it hard to focus.The good news is that these feeling usually pass after four and five days. During this time, doctors suggested taking some aspirin for the headache. So, if Adam can wait, in less than a week, he may be feeling much better.1. We learn from the reading Adam_________.A. does researches on caffeine.B. had some problems because of coffee.C. still drinks 5 to 6 cups of coffee a dayD. can never be feeling better2. In fact, coffee can really help us______.A. to go to sleep very fast B. to work for long hoursC. not to get ill easilyD. not to depend on medicine3. People may feel _____ when they stop drinking coffee.A. healthier
C. energetic
D. awaken4.What happened to Adam on Thursday October 3?A. He didn’t go to his study.B. He complained about the student advisor.C. He didn’t drink any coffee at all.D. He decided to stop drinking coffee.5.The good news shows that_____.A. Adam will be better if he stops drinking coffee.B. More and more people will give up coffee.C. Aspirin can stop us thinking coffeeD. Coffee can never cause headaches. 
  1.We may probably read the above material in ______.A. a newspaper
B. an English test bookC. a city centre report
D. a summer program2. It’s clear that the program is for the students ______.A. who are very excellentB. who do well in at mathsC. whose reading and writing are goodD. who have some problems at school3. Rachel is probably a(n) ______ for the program.A. experienced teacher
B. good exampleC. young expert
D. naughty boy4.If we want more information about the program, we______.A. need to call 01222 246900B. can ask Kip McGrath for helpC. have to pay more moneyD. must wait for a week5.What do we learn about this summer program?A. It needs experienced teacher.B. It doesn’t offer us the e-mail dress.C. It can help students a lot in many ways.D. There’s only one centre for the program. 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.帮个忙 一道题【英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,180,034贴子:
帮个忙 一道题收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Why&did&you&act&as&though&you______to&Canada?&You&did&not&go&as&far&as&our&town.
A.had&been&&&&&B.had&gone&&&&C.did&do&&&&&D.would&go
英语?沃尔得国际英语,量身定制的英语学习方法,外教一对一授课方式.帮助您快速提高您的英语水平!免费咨询:.
A
虚拟语气
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
B项为什么不对呀?
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
谁能告诉我这句话是什么意思呀?
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
告诉我啦&谢啦
语感告诉我是A,至于为什么不是B,因为语感告诉我不是B
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
语感也告诉我它不是B...
关键是不明白啦
告诉我这句话什么意思啦
谢啦!
你为什么表现得好像你去过加拿大?你其实连我们的镇都没出过。
亚马逊AWS-云创计划.最高可达10万元免费云资源!
A&as的虚拟语气
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
哦,知道啦,关键是不懂句子的意思!
谢谢你们呀!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
A&选项是&去过某地已经回来了&B&选项是&去了某地
登录百度帐号推荐应用扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语的一大题?帮个忙做做~使用-ing形式来完成下列句子.一些动词将用于不止一次 使用laugh ,compete ,smile,touch,appoach,shake,1.we were all nervous about the( )examinations.2.I always know when my mother is telling a joke,after a few seconds ,she always looks at me( ) 3.Business leaders often look very serious,they do not often have( )faces 4.After the dog fell in the lake,it climbed out( )itself 5.After we saw the comdy show,we left the theatre ( ) 6.It is exciting to watch( )athletes reach the other end of the swimming pool 7.The blind man walked( )the walls of the buildings
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.we were all nervous about the( approaching )examinations.2.I always know when my mother is telling a joke,after a few seconds ,she always looks at me( smilingly ) 3.Business leaders often look very serious,they do not often have( smiling )faces 4.After the dog fell in the lake,it climbed out( shaking )itself 5.After we saw the comdy show,we left the theatre ( laughing ) 6.It is exciting to watch( competing )athletes reach the other end of the swimming pool 7.The blind man walked( touching )the walls of the buildings
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
4. shak...
1. appoaching
2. laughing
6. competing
7.touching
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语真题 的文章

随机推荐