That'slv totallyy awesome 和 That's awesome 有什么区别呢 都是太长棒了,那 第

Urban Dictionary: Totally AwesomeTop definitionA catchphrase made popular by various High-School Bimbos and Darren Criss of StarKidPotter. Used in reference t more than partly . Can be heard many
within &A Very Potter Musical& (formerly known as &HP the Musical&) both in song and speech form. It is now a phrase widely used within the Harry Potter fandom (thank you, Darren).:
I&ll cast some spells, with a flick of my wand
Defeat the dark arts, yeah bring it on!
And do it all with my best
Ron,
&Cause together we&re Totally AwesomeOr:This year, you bet, I&m gonna get outta here
The reign of Malfoy is drawing near
I&ll have the greatest wizard career,
And its gonna be Totally AwesomeOrA Fan:
StarKidPotter is Totally Awesomeby
July 30, 2009The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.2A:To be completely or entirely . That is, to have all stand in awe of your overwhelming presence, only dreaming they could be as
Richter Look at , he&s so totally awesome **swoon** I just want him to have my !by
January 06, 2005The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.3A film that optimizes the 80&s from the stand point of a
who was voted last in the senior
coolness rankings.
This film is perhaps the greatest thing ever made and deserves the
Totally Awesome
& we got to get you some new threads it looks like your about to get jumped by like 8 Decepticons for something.&-Totally
&Cheez get your electric boogie
in here before some white people tranquilize you.&-Totally Awesome
&
&Peek-a-boo i&m gonna hump you... She want it& -Totally Awesomeby
January 20, 2009The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.ActivityAlphabetical listCHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Totally Awesome&()
A spoof of typical 1980's teen movies. The idea is that VH1 found a &long-lost&, never-released teen film made in the 1980's and decided to air it now in 2006; thus it is loaded with the ...
Check out which shows are set to stream this month on Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, and more.
Related News
AM, +08:00
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 15 titles
created 25&Mar&2011
a list of 5035 titles
created 31&May&2012
a list of 27 titles
created 23&Sep&2012
a list of 6837 titles
created 28&Apr&2014
a list of 25 titles
created 05&Apr&2015
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Totally Awesome
(TV Movie 2006)
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Cast overview, first billed only:
Kipp's Boy #1
Kipp's Boy #2
(as Richard DeKlerk)
A spoof of typical 1980's teen movies. The idea is that VH1 found a "long-lost", never-released teen film made in the 1980's and decided to air it now in 2006; thus it is loaded with the typical formula, clichés, bad fashions, and stereotypical characters found in those movies and makes fun of them.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Where the dancing is dirty, the pink is pretty, and the foot runs loose.
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 4 December 2008 (Argentina)
Filming Locations:
$3,000,000
(estimated)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
Dominique Swain plays a young girl who has a physical relationship with a much older man. Swain's breakout role was in the controversial movie Lolita in which she played the title character who is a girl who has a physical relationship with a much older man.
In the closing scene the Bentley MkVI car has a Rolls-Royce bumper with the &RR& badge prominently showing.
You ever break up a fight in the projects while holding a baby?
Connections
References &(1984)
Soundtracks
Take On Me
Written by
(as M. Furuholmen) /
(as M. Harket) /
Performed by
Published by Sony/ATV Songs LLC
Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
By Arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & Television Licensing
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
I've seen spoof movies and decided to watch &TOTALLY AWESOME& on DVD. At first I thought it was really terrible even for a spoof....but I kept watching and it kinda grew on me. There were some surprising Laugh out Loud scenes. I think the dance (Flashdance-Dirty Dancing) side story probably seemed funnier on paper (the script) but didn't work. Brittany Daniel is listed as top bill and we didn't see nearly enough of her. KIP was hilarious at times. Not a &TOTAL& waste of time if you just want a few laughs while eating pizza! The &Miagi& spoof of being gay was very funny as well. I thought there could have been more sexiness...but hey--it's VH1 TV movie. Maybe they can't show too much.
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Kipp's Boy #1
Kipp's Boy #2
-----------分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效Nicole&#039;s Spying On Her Reflection!!|SevenAwesomeKids下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效Nicole&#039;s Spying On Her Reflection!!|SevenAwesomeKids扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 节目制作经营许可证京字670号 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 totally accurate下载 的文章

随机推荐