No matter where they take us无论他们把我们带到哪里
We'll find our own way back我们将找到自己回来的路
I can't deny what I believe我不能背叛我的信念
I can't be what I'm not我不能虚伪地活着
I know our love forever我知道我们的爱将永恒
I know no matter what我知道,无论如何
If only tears were laughter(ooh)一旦眼泪化作微笑
If only night was day(ooh)一旦黑夜变成白昼
If only prayers were answered一旦祈祷得到回答(听我的祈祷)
(hear my prayers)
Then we could hear God say(say)我们就能听到上帝的声音
No matter what they tell you无论他们如何告诉你们
No matter what they do无论他们对你们作什么
No matter what they teach you无论他们教给你们什么
What you believe it's true你们坚信的才是真理
And I will keep you safe and strong我将保佑你们平安和强壮
And shelter from the storm也为你们挡风遮雨
No matter where it's barren无论那里如何荒芜
A dream is being born一个梦想正在诞生
No matter who they follow无论他们追随着谁
No matter where they leave无论他们去向哪里
No matter how they judge us 无论他们如何判决我们
I'll be everyone you need我将永远和你在一起
No matter if the sun don't shine无论太阳是否明亮(太阳暗了)
( the sun don't shine)
Or if the skies are blue
(skies are blue)或者天空是否蔚蓝(天空是蓝色的)
No matter what the end is无论结局如何
My life began with you我的生命从你开始
I can't deny what I believe我不能背叛我的信念(我的信念)
( what I believe)
I can't be what I'm not我不能虚伪地活着
(I know I know )
I know this love's forever我知道,我知道)我知道这爱将永恒
That's all that matters now现在这就是一切
No matter what无论如何
NO no matter what (no,no matter what)
No,no matter what无论如何(无论)
No,no matter what
No,no matter what
That's all that matters to me
No,no matter what
No,no matter what
No,no matter what
No,no matter what
No,no matter what
你可能会喜欢的歌单
妈的就是这个首歌!!!!听了很多次一直不知道歌名!!!
我记得天河公园的广场交谊舞用的也是这歌……
<div id="brief_姨
经典,好听,比下!
万万没想到竟然出自这个电影……
小时候学拉丁舞,老师总放这首。
七个掐七个掐
好歌无人识
终于找到了
雅儿 这么经典的歌 居然没几个评论
(第1页, 共54条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏No Matter What的人们
听No Matter What的人也听
关注虾米:Dear Harry Potter, Hi! I'm Kevin from India.I really feel lucky to write you a letter.Though I live far away from your world, I think we are a little alike, You are a great wizard(魔术师) .You have done lots of magical things to be amazed at.Although I don't do magic, I do believe in it.Well, I'm also a wizard at school.And I can often get As, but I am not a bookworm.I like to play jokes in class, which sometimes make my teachers angry.I also have many friends.They often get me into and out of trouble.No matter what has happened, we still get close together.Oh, I almost forget to tell you that our school is almost like yours, Hogwarts.It's a special one for excellent students.We have modern classes and technology lessons.But when much is given, much is expected, so I often stay up late just to finish my homework.It really makes me tired and bored.Luckily, I can read your stories in my free time.I feel like I know you.You have a mind of your own.You are young, but you know how to take responsibility for your decisions.Also you think with a clear head even in danger.What a great boy you are ! How I wish I could meet you soon!
May you have a nice time.yours, Kevin 68.Kevin and Harry are a little alike because_______.A.they almost have the same experience
B.their worlds are full of magic C.their schools are close to each other
D.they both like the same subjects.69.In the passage, "a bookworm" means a person_______.A.who likes keeping worms
B.who is loved by teachers at school C.who is nervous of reading books
D.who enjoys nothing but reading70.From the passage we know that Kevin_______.A.is a slow boy in class
B.is fed up with much homework C.doesn't believe in magic
D.likes to keep quiet in class
71.Kevin writes to Harry to tell him many things EXCEPT_______. A.his friends
B.his school life
C.his trouble
D.his family
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Dear Harry Potter, Hi! I'm Kevin from India.I really feel lucky to write you a letter.Though I live far away from your world, I think we are a little alike, You are a great wizard(魔术师) .You have done lots of magical things to be amazed at.Although I don't do magic, I do believe in it.Well, I'm also a wizard at school.And I can often get As, but I am not a bookworm.I like to play jokes in class, which sometimes make my teachers angry.I also have many friends.They often get me into and out of trouble.No matter what has happened, we still get close together.Oh, I almost forget to tell you that our school is almost like yours, Hogwarts.It's a special one for excellent students.We have modern classes and technology lessons.But when much is given, much is expected, so I often stay up late just to finish my homework.It really makes me tired and bored.Luckily, I can read your stories in my free time.I feel like I know you.You have a mind of your own.You are young, but you know how to take responsibility for your decisions.Also you think with a clear head even in danger.What a great boy you are ! How I wish I could meet you soon!
May you have a nice time.yours, Kevin 68.Kevin and Harry are a little alike because_______.A.they almost have the same experience
D.they both like the same subjects.69.In the passage, "a bookworm" means a person_______.A.who likes keeping worms
D.who enjoys nothing but reading70.From the passage we know that Kevin_______.A.is a slow boy in class
B.his school life
C.his trouble
D.his family
Dear Harry Potter, Hi! I'm Kevin from India.I really feel lucky to write you a letter.Though I live far away from your world, I think we are a little alike, You are a great wizard(魔术师) .You have done lots of magical things to be amazed at.Although I don't do magic, I do believe in it.Well, I'm also a wizard at school.And I can often get As, but I am not a bookworm.I like to play jokes in class, which sometimes make my teachers angry.I also have many friends.They often get me into and out of trouble.No matter what has happened, we still get close together.Oh, I almost forget to tell you that our school is almost like yours, Hogwarts.It's a special one for excellent students.We have modern classes and technology lessons.But when much is given, much is expected, so I often stay up late just to finish my homework.It really makes me tired and bored.Luckily, I can read your stories in my free time.I feel like I know you.You have a mind of your own.You are young, but you know how to take responsibility for your decisions.Also you think with a clear head even in danger.What a great boy you are ! How I wish I could meet you soon!
B.his school life
C.his trouble
D.his family
科目:最佳答案68—71:A D B D 解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2017
All Rights Reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
有一首英文歌里面的歌词是,no matter what i do ,or i think but is you ,even ...女生唱的,
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
歌名是dilemma英文版歌词  (Kelly)  I,love you and I,need you  Nelly I,love you,I do  Need you  No matter what I do,  All I think about is you  Even when I'm with my boo,  Boy,ya know I'm crazy over you  No matter what I do,  All I think about is you,  even when I'm with my boo,  Ya know I'm crazy over you  (Nelly)  Uh-uh-uh-uh  I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me  And(uh) she got the hots for,the finest my hood done seen  But oh,no,no,she gotta man and a son though  But that's o.k.cause I,wait for my cue and just listen,play my position like  a short stop,pick up eerthing ma be hittin  And in no ti-ime,how could I make this for her mi-ind...  And that's for sure  Cause I-I never been the type to break-up a happy home  But(uh) somethin' bout baby gurl,I just can't leave her alone  So tell me ma what's it gonna be she said----  (Kelly)  You don't know what you mean to me  No matter what I do,  All I think about is you,  Even when I'm with my boo,  Boy ya know I'm crazy over you  No matter what I do,  All I think about is you,  Even when I'm with my boo,  Ya know I'm crazy over you  (Nelly)  I see a lot and you lookin'  I never say a word,  I know how niggas start actin',trippin,out here about they girls  And there's no way-ay Nelly go fight over no dame-ame,(I  ain't fuckin no dame) as you can see  But(uh) I like your steeze,your style,your whole demeanor,  The way you come through and holla and swoop me in his two-seater  Now that's gansta and I got special ways to thank ya  Don't you forget it  But(uh) it ain't that easy for you to back up and leave him  But(uh) you and dirty got ties for different reasons  I respect that  And right before I turned to leave  She said  (Kelly)  You don't know what you mean to me  No matter what I do,  All I think about is you,  Even when I'm with my boo,  Boy ya know I'm crazy over you  No matter what I do,  All I think about is you,  Even when I'm with my boo,  Ya know I'm crazy over you  (Nelly)  Sing it for me Kelly  (Kelly)  And I love you,  And I need you,Nelly I love you,  I do,and it's more than you'll ever know,  Boy it's for sure,you can always count on my love,  Forever more (yeah)  (Nelly)  East coast,ya still shakin right  Down south,I see your bouncin right  West Coast,I know ya walkin right  (You dont know what you mean to me)  Mid west,your still swingin right  (Kelly)  No matter what I do,  All I think about is you,  Even when I'm with my boo,  Boy ya know I'm crazy over you  No matter what I do,  All I think about is you,  Even when I'm with my boo,  Ya know I'm crazy over you  (Nelly)  (yeah,yeah)  East coast,I know ya shakin' right  Down south,I know ya bouncin' right  West coast,I know ya walkin' right  (You don't know what you mean to me)  Mid west,I know ya swingin right  (Nelly)  East coast,ya still shakin right  Down south,I see your bouncin right (dirty,dirty now)  West Coast,I know ya walkin right (coz)  (You don't know what you mean to me..)  Mid west,your still swingin right
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是no matter what i do ,
i think but is you ,even。。吗?Dilemma nelly&kelly rowland合唱的
still crazy in loving you? sarah connor的?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 believe love 的文章

随机推荐