英语对不起 多谢你 电影啦,,,。

[duō xiè]
THANKS A LOT
) 多谢(Thanks a lot) 谢谢你的好意(Thank you for your kindness) 别客气(You are welcome) 不用谢(Not at all) 谢谢你的嘉礼(Thank you for your ni...
基于254个网页-
关于9岁孩子的英语教育 ...
some 一些;某些
thanks 多谢
bus 公共汽车 ...
基于233个网页-
跨行业竞争法建议 ... Public policy grounds 公共政策理由 Non-application to the Government or statutory bodies 不适用于政府或法定机构 Thank You 多谢 ...
基于136个网页-
Many thanks
日常的英语交流语有哪些_已解决问题_搜狗问答 ... Thanks a lot.多谢 Many thanks.多谢 Thanks(Thank you) for listenting.谢谢(收听) ...
基于126个网页-
B Thanks a lot
Thank you for the
Thanks for your cooperation
Thank you for you cooperation
Thank you praise
Thank praise
Thank You Cards
Thanks For Posting
My Dad Is a Jerk
thank you so much
Thank you for your
Thank you concerned about the
Thanks for attention
Thank you for concern
Many thanks in advance
更多收起网络短语
[duō xiè]
客气话。表示感谢。
刘半农《在一家印度饭店里》:“多谢你,你给我这些个。”
以上来源于:《现代汉语大词典》
多谢(多谢)
[duō xiè]
Thank you very much.; Many thanks!; Thanks a lot!; Thank you so much.; Much obliged.; Profuse thanks.; Profuse gratitude.; How can I thank you enough?; How can I ever thank you?; I am greatly indebted to you.; I am grateful to you.; I'm thankful to you.
以上来源于:《新汉英大辞典》
多谢您的大力栽培。
A thousand thanks for your patronage.
多谢您的好意。
Many thanks for your kind intentions.
多谢您的理解。
Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for doing the interview.
多谢接受采访。
Sorry, I should reward you. Thank you for that statement. Anybody have an opposing opinion? Everybody's answering these things and sitting way up at the back. Nice catch. Yeah.
一边倒的辩论啊,抱歉,我该给你奖励来着,多谢你的观点,还有人有反对意见么?
And afterwards, the producer or the interviewer would walk me out and say something to the effects of "well thank you Tal for the interview.
结束后,制片人或主持人会送我出来,说些诸如“Tal,多谢你抽空参加采访。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!加入收藏 设英语之家为首页
当前位置: >>>
谢谢你的英文是什么
16:02 | 来源:英语学习网站 | 编辑:学英语
  想要用表达对于某人的感谢时,我们经常说的一句话是的翻译过来的thank you。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的,供大家参阅! 内容来自 英语之家
  谢谢英文
  thank you 英语之家
  感谢父母的作文
  We are supposed to express our gratitude to others on Thanksgiving Day. However, we should feel gratitude every day. 英语之家
  God has two dwellings, one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart. Be grateful to others is a way to show your love. In our daily life, we often receive help from our parents, friends, colleagues and strangers. Perhaps it is a little thing, pick up the pen you drop, lift a heavy box for you or offer you a seat in the bus. We should be thankful to them for whatever they have done. The more love you give, the more love you receive. 内容来自 英语之家
  A sense of gratitude can acknowledging our interdependent existence. You will be ready to help others if you have a thankful heart. Therefore, a thankful heart is like a magnet. Not only will we attract more things to be grateful for, but also we will attract gratitude from others. &give thanks a little and you will find a lot.& 内容来自 英语之家
  Gratitude is heaven itself. A sense of gratitude and indebtedness to others is and important wellspring of a generous and virtuous life. We now fall into a busy life, neglecting to be grateful for details, the beauty of nature, the comforts of modern living ,the love of parents and so on. People can notice these details and realize the friendship, love and happiness in our life with a grateful heart. 英语之家
  Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. Be thankful for whatever you have, give and receive. Happy Thanksgiving today and every day! 英语之家
  感谢父母的英语作文2
  Last week our music teacher taught us a song, named Indebted Heart. Through it I know that we should live with a thankful heart. At that time, I think of my parents. I think they are the first people I should thank. It&s them who give me life. It&s them who give me home. It&s them who bring me up. It&s them who look after me. It&s them who teach me knowledge and live happily. I should thank my parents giving me so much. Maybe I should think how to pay back the love my parents give me. But now I think the best way to be appreciated of my parents is to study well and then being a useful person to the society when I grow up. 英语之家
  上周我们的音乐老师教了我们一首歌,叫感恩的心。通过这首歌我知道我们应该怀着一颗感恩的心去生活。在那时,我想起了我的父母。我认为他们是我最应该感谢的人。是他们给了我生命。是他们给我一个家。是他们抚养我长大。是他们在照顾我。是他们教给我知识,给了我幸福快乐的生活。我要感谢我的父母给了我这么多。也许我应该考虑如何回报父母给我的一切。但现在我觉得感谢我父母的最好的方法就是好好学习,长大后做一个对社会有用的人。 内容来自
  感谢父母的英语作文3
  Person's life, we need to thank the many people who, precisely because of them, the world would become so wonderful. I want to thank the parents - a great and extraordinary messenger.
  Parents, gav parents, let me come to t parents, with love in my shelter over an umbrella propped up ...... 内容来自
  At home, g in the night, we all slept, there are two familiar figure in the busy, thinking about his father for our future, for our mother weave sweater. Hand-knit sweater mother not only warm my body, my heart warmer. 英语之家
  I want to thank my parents, I want to sincerely say to parents:. &You have worked hard.& 英语之家
  人的一生,需要感谢的人许许多多,正是因为有了他们,世界才变得如此的精彩。我要感谢的是父母&&伟大而平凡的使者。 内容来自
  是父母,给了我宝贵的生命;是父母,让我来到这美丽的星球;是父母,用爱在我的上空撑起了一把遮风挡雨的伞&&
我的衣柜里装满了各种各样的英文课外书,睡前的必读书本。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的...
相关热点:帮忙翻译,多谢啦!!!
在沪江关注英语的沪友vera_hj遇到了一个关于英语词汇的疑惑,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
(1)如何利用教育城域网充分发挥区域中心网站资源的优势,是远程教学、多媒体教学等信息化教育能否得到真正应用的关键。
(2)根据方案,可实现利用现有教育城域网网络条件,以最少的投资,获得多种IP语音功能,在节省话费、降低成本、提高工作效率的同时,丰富了整个系统的应用,网络效能得到了最大发挥。此外,方案依托中国电信支持落地,配置和管理维护也极其简便,可根据需要自主迁移,充分保护了项目的投资。
(3)未来,公司仍将秉承企业互惠及双赢理念,以建置零成本为目标,针对各类规模客户运营特质及需求,相互合作建置专属VoIP企业节费平台,为国内及全球用户提供高附加值的VoIP产品及整体解决方案。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
1) how to use education MAN Regional Center site and give full play to the advantages of resources, distance learning, multimedia education teaching, and information can be the key to real applications.
(2) Under the program, education can be realized using existing metro network conditions, with minimal investment, access to a variety of IP voice capabilities, save calls, reduce costs and enhance efficiency at the same time, enriching the whole system applications, network performance has been the biggest play. In addition, the program relies on support China Telecom landing, configuration and maintenance management also extremely simple and can be moved as needed autonomy, the full protection of the project investment.
(3) the future, companies will still continue enterprises reciprocity and win-win concept to deployment for zero cost target, in view of the scale of various operating characteristics and needs of customers, build mutual cooperation exclusive section for enterprise VoIP platform for domestic and global users VoIP to provide high value-added products and the overall solution.
—— zhuyiminzhuy
1. The key to the effective application of information education, including distance and multi-media education, lies in how to bring into full play the resource of regional center website by taking advantage of education metropolitan area network.
真正应用-effective application
进行词性转换 使文体在语言表达上更正式
bring into full play-充分发挥
是对应关系
利用take advantage of
这个短语可用在正规场合
最后我把整个句子结构颠倒一下 因为英语行文结构不习惯主语太长 , 长过宾语的话, 就会放到句尾. 这样才不会显得头重脚轻.
2. It is feasible, according to the scheme, to acquire various IP voice functions by employing the current resources of education metropolitan area network with a minimal investment, which shall result in increased working efficiency and the enriched application of the whole system, as well as the fullest performance of the network.
In addition, the scheme, owing to the support from China Telecom and thus the convenient configuration and
managing maintenance, can be altered freely when the need arises, which adequately guarantees the investment in the project.
这一段很长,关键先找出主干, 然后再添枝加叶. 值得一提的是:
increased working efficiency , the enriched application,the fullest performance--提高工作效率的同时,丰富了整个系统的应用,网络效能得到了最大发挥
这三处均使用了词性转换 使用这种翻译手法作用与第一句是一样的.
为了保证语言的地道 我均用google搜索了以上的搭配, 以确保万无一失.你可以在翻译中充分利用搜索功能.
adequately guarantee--充分保护
我觉得 就 &充分& 可以用一些大气的词
保护翻译为guarantee也许更能完整地体现其投资不受损害的内涵.
3. Our company shall stick to the reciprocal and win-win principle, with an aim of zero cost for establishment. We shall, on the basis of client's operation modes and demands of various scales, establish an exclusive and cost-saving VoIP platform for enterprises through cooperation and provide high value-added VoIP products and integrated solutions for the clients both at home and abroad.
互惠reciprocal
零成本 应该用Zero cost
如 Zero cost option 零成本期权
各类规模of various scales: 此处定语较多, 用of 做后置定语.
exclusive专属
节费:cost-saving
整体解决方案integrated solutions
这些表达我都在网上查过了
其实,帮你翻译这些句子我也学到不少. 这种实战练习很能锻炼人. 把以前在商务英语和电子商务英语学过的课文总算没有白费, 那些课文也让我受益不少.
—— vincent985
相关其他知识点请告诉我affectn,feeling,emotion之间的区别是什么好吗。先谢谢了。
如果表达姐妹之间的感情,该怎么说呢。
是不是要用它们其中之一呢?
affection 偏向于爱情,更多的表达一种对人,特别是异性的倾慕之情
feeling 比较中性,一般是表示内心的喜好之类的,可以对事对物也可以对人,但更多的是对事对物的感受
emotion 是一种强烈的情绪,比feeling更加强烈,用法和适用范围与feeling类似。
三者相比用affection似乎更合适一些,另外用love也比较好,看具体环境了
其他答案(共1个回答)
您好 这三个词的区别是这样的:
affection除友爱, 爱情, 外还有“影响, 疾病, 倾向”的意思,其用法如下:
施加影响的动作; 受影响的状态
the object of one's affections
所钟爱的人, 意中人
rheumatic affection
风湿病
secondary affection
继发病(变)
social affection
习语:fix one's affections upon sb. 钟情于某人
gain sb.'s affection [affections] 得到某人的爱情
have an affection towards 深爱着
set one's affections upon 倾心于...; 对...有好感
feeling:触觉; 感觉; 知觉
feeling of superiority
优越感
show much [no]feeling for
对...深表[毫无]同情
a man of fine feeling
会体谅人的人
have a feeling for music
对相关信息有感受力
It is my feeling that things are not so simple.
我感觉事情并不那么简单。
习惯用语: feeling in the bones 一种直觉的想法
appeal to sb.'s better feelings 诉诸某人的良心
be dead to all feeling 麻木不仁; 全无心肝
be lost to all feeling 麻木不仁; 全无心肝
enter into sb.'s feelings 表同情, 体谅
entertain a feeling against sb. 对某人怀有恶感
fellow feeling 同情心 共同的利害观念
good feeling 好感
have a feeling 预感到
have (a) feeling for 对...有体会; 对...有感受力
have a feeling of (that) 觉得
have mixed feelings 悲喜交集
have no feeling (for) 没有同情心 失去感觉, 麻木 心平气和
hurt sb.'s feelings 伤某人的感情, 冒犯[触怒]某人
ill feeling 恶感, 反感
Monday-morning feeling 星期一工作不起劲的情绪(由于星期日玩得太利害)
one's better feelings 良心, 天良
relieve one's feelings 发泄感情; 泄愤
spare sb.'s feeling s 不伤害某人的感情
strong feelings 强烈的感受性 强烈的反感, 愤慨
emotion 情绪, 情感, 感情
Love, hatred, and grief are emotion.
爱、恨、悲伤都是感情。
感动;激动
His voice shook with emotion.
他的声音因激动而颤抖。
区别:feeling 指 “生理上受到刺激产生的感觉,或对某事的主观的强烈的反应”; 作“感情”解时,常用复数,如:
I never like to hurt people's feelings.
我从不愿意伤害别人的感情。
emotion指“精神上极强烈的感情”, 如:
The girl was overwhelmed with emotion and couldn't speak for a moment.
这女孩非常激动, 一时说不出话来。
自我感觉姐妹之间的感情用“the affection between sisters”比较好
希望能帮到您
1.D “不管怎样”的意思
2.C 因为后面的difficulties是名词,however只能修饰形容词
另外,no matter what=wha...
首先我要说的是,小偷藏在洞里,是一种状态,而不是正要去藏还没藏.
hidden在这里是形容词,隐藏的.
seem+adj,看起来像……的,就是描述...
lovesickness,是名词来的,谢谢。。。
《英语沙龙》
《新概念英语》