浏览量2538
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩13页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Last year, we spent Christmas and New Year in Queensland, Australia. The
were beautiful, and we spent a lot of time playing by the sea, swimming and surfing. One day, we were on
a beach just south of a city called Cairns. My little sister was looking for shells in the sand down near
the waves when she shouted to me, "Hey, Lan! Look what I've found!" I ran down to have a look, and saw her pointing at a strange black object that was half buried (掩埋) in the sand, "What is it?" she asked. I said I didn't know.
Just then, my father came over, "Are you enjoying yourselves, you two?" he asked. Then he saw the strange black thing. "What's that?" he said, bending
down to take a closer look.
Suddenly, he
said, "Quick kids, get away from here. Go and play somewhere else."We went and played further down the beach, while Dad ran up to the shop near the beach to make a phone call. About 20 minutes later, we heard the noise of cars and trucks arriving, and a lot of soldiers ran onto the beach. They told everyone to leave the beach and stay away from it.
About half an hour later, we were sitting with Dad in a caf ? a few hundred metres from the beach, when we heard an enormous explosion (爆炸). "What was that?" we asked Dad. "That was the thingyou found," he said. "One of the soldiers down
there told me it was a Japanese bomb (炸弹) from World War II. Sometimes they get washed up on the beaches here." 1. The object they foundwas _______.A. in the sand near the water B. in the seaC. lying on the beach D. floating (漂) on the sea2. When Dad saw the object, he _______.A. told the kids to play with it somewhere else B. knew it was something dangerousC. decided to move it quickly D. picked it up to take a closer look3. Dad went to a shop near the beach_______.A. to meet the soldiers B. to buy some drinks for the kidsC. to call for help D. in order to get away from the beach4. The bomb on the beach_______.A. was washed up by accident B. killed many peopleC. was put there by the Japanese D. was carried away by the Australian soldiers
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
Last year, we spent Christmas and New Year in Queensland, Australia. The
were beautiful, and we spent a lot of time playing by the sea, swimming and surfing. One day, we were on
a beach just south of a city called Cairns. My little sister was looking for shells in the sand down near
the waves when she shouted to me, "Hey, Lan! Look what I've found!" I ran down to have a look, and saw her pointing at a strange black object that was half buried (掩埋) in the sand, "What is it?" she asked. I said I didn't know.
Just then, my father came over, "Are you enjoying yourselves, you two?" he asked. Then he saw the strange black thing. "What's that?" he said, bending
Suddenly, he
said, "Quick kids, get away from here. Go and play somewhere else."We went and played further down the beach, while Dad ran up to the shop near the beach to make a phone call. About 20 minutes later, we heard the noise of cars and trucks arriving, and a lot of soldiers ran onto the beach. They told everyone to leave the beach and stay away from it.
About half an hour later, we were sitting with Dad in a caf ? a few hundred metres from the beach, when we heard an enormous explosion (爆炸). "What was that?" we asked Dad. "That was the thingyou found," he said. "One of the soldiers down
there told me it was a Japanese bomb (炸弹) from World War II. Sometimes they get washed up on the beaches here." 1. The object they foundwas _______.A. in the sand near the water B. in the seaC. lying on the beach D. floating (漂) on the sea2. When Dad saw the object, he _______.A. told the kids to play with it somewhere else B. knew it was something dangerousC. decided to move it quickly D. picked it up to take a closer look3. Dad went to a shop near the beach_______.A. to meet the soldiers B. to buy some drinks for the kidsC. to call for help D. in order to get away from the beach4. The bomb on the beach_______.A. was washed up by accident B. killed many peopleC. was put there by the Japanese D. was carried away by the Australian soldiers
Last year, we spent Christmas and New Year in Queensland, Australia. The
Suddenly, he
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1-4ABCA知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心In most situations, light helps us see. But when it comes to looking at the night sky, light is actually a kind of pollution. It prevents our view of some of life’s most striking sights: stars, planets, and even galaxies.“When I was a little boy, I loved the night sky. I remember looking up and the sky was filled with stars. I became an astronomer because I was amazed by their beauty,” says Robert gent, “Now in most big cities kids can’t see the stars like I did.”Normally, about 2,500 individual stars are visible to the naked eye without using any special equipment. But because of light pollution, you actually see just 200 to 300 and fewer than a dozen from some cities. Only one in three Americans can see our own galaxy (星系) with the naked eye. Those people live far away from the lights of big cities, office building, and shopping malls.Fortunately, there’s an inexpensive and useful way. If we shine lights down at the ground instead of up into the sky, and use lower brightness levels, we can save big amounts of energy and keep the beauty of the night skies. Many cities and towns have passed laws limiting lights at night, making sure enough shine for safety without creating much light pollution.Light pollution affects more than our view of the heavens and can harm wildlife. Migrating (迁移) birds sometimes fly over cities and become confused by the brightness, flying in circles until they drop from exhaustion. Sea turtles need dark beaches for nesting and won’t approach bright lights. Too much light at night may even affect human health. For all these reasons, researchers are working on ways to use light only when and where they are truly needed. Everyone deserves to look up at the sky.小题1:According to the text, using our naked eyes, ______________.A.people in remote areas can see more stars than those in big citiesB.over one third Americans can see our own galaxyC.about one in three Americans in big cities can see our own galaxyD.Americans can only see 200 to 300 stars小题2:Many cities and towns have passed laws limiting lights at night mainly to _________.A.save the electricityB.make sure of cities’ safetyC.let you count the number of starsD.avoid much light pollution小题3:In how many ways will the light pollution do harm?A.OneB.TwoC.ThreeD.Four小题4:The underlined word “exhaustion” in the last paragraph means “_________”.A.air pollutionB.tirednessC.breathD.brightness - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:In most situations, light helps us see. But when it comes to looking at the night sky, light is actually a kind of pollution. It prevents our view of some of life’s most striking sights: stars, planets, and even galaxies.“When I was a little boy, I loved the night sky. I remember looking up and the sky was filled with stars. I became an astronomer because I was amazed by their beauty,” says Robert gent, “Now in most big cities kids can’t see the stars like I did.”Normally, about 2,500 individual stars are visible to the naked eye without using any special equipment. But because of light pollution, you actually see just 200 to 300 and fewer than a dozen from some cities. Only one in three Americans can see our own galaxy (星系) with the naked eye. Those people live far away from the lights of big cities, office building, and shopping malls.Fortunately, there’s an inexpensive and useful way. If we shine lights down at the ground instead of up into the sky, and use lower brightness levels, we can save big amounts of energy and keep the beauty of the night skies. Many cities and towns have passed laws limiting lights at night, making sure enough shine for safety without creating much light pollution.Light pollution affects more than our view of the heavens and can harm wildlife. Migrating (迁移) birds sometimes fly over cities and become confused by the brightness, flying in circles until they drop from exhaustion. Sea turtles need dark beaches for nesting and won’t approach bright lights. Too much light at night may even affect human health. For all these reasons, researchers are working on ways to use light only when and where they are truly needed. Everyone deserves to look up at the sky.小题1:According to the text, using our naked eyes, ______________.A.people in remote areas can see more stars than those in big citiesB.over one third Americans can see our own galaxyC.about one in three Americans in big cities can see our own galaxyD.Americans can only see 200 to 300 stars小题2:Many cities and towns have passed laws limiting lights at night mainly to _________.A.save the electricityB.make sure of cities’ safetyC.let you count the number of starsD.avoid much light pollution小题3:In how many ways will the light pollution do harm?A.OneB.TwoC.ThreeD.Four小题4:The underlined word “exhaustion” in the last paragraph means “_________”.A.air pollutionB.tirednessC.breathD.brightnessIn most situations, light helps us see. But when it comes to looking at the night sky, light is actually a kind of pollution. It prevents our view of some of life’s most striking sights: stars, planets, and even galaxies.“When I was a little boy, I loved the night sky. I remember looking up and the sky was filled with stars. I became an astronomer because I was amazed by their beauty,” says Robert gent, “Now in most big cities kids can’t see the stars like I did.”Normally, about 2,500 individual stars are visible to the naked eye without using any special equipment. But because of light pollution, you actually see just 200 to 300 and fewer than a dozen from some cities. Only one in three Americans can see our own galaxy (星系) with the naked eye. Those people live far away from the lights of big cities, office building, and shopping malls.Fortunately, there’s an inexpensive and useful way. If we shine lights down at the ground instead of up into the sky, and use lower brightness levels, we can save big amounts of energy and keep the beauty of the night skies. Many cities and towns have passed laws limiting lights at night, making sure enough shine for safety without creating much light pollution.Light pollution affects more than our view of the heavens and can harm wildlife. Migrating (迁移) birds sometimes fly over cities and become confused by the brightness, flying in circles until they drop from exhaustion. Sea turtles need dark beaches for nesting and won’t approach bright lights. Too much light at night may even affect human health. For all these reasons, researchers are working on ways to use light only when and where they are truly needed. Everyone deserves to look up at the sky.小题1:According to the text, using our naked eyes, ______________.A.people in remote areas can see more stars than those in big citiesB.over one third Americans can see our own galaxyC.about one in three Americans in big cities can see our own galaxyD.Americans can only see 200 to 300 stars小题2:Many cities and towns have passed laws limiting lights at night mainly to _________.A.save the electricityB.make sure of cities’ safetyC.let you count the number of starsD.avoid much light pollution小题3:In how many ways will the light pollution do harm?A.OneB.TwoC.ThreeD.Four小题4:The underlined word “exhaustion” in the last paragraph means “_________”.A.air pollutionB.tirednessC.breathD.brightness科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:D小题3:C小题4:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心One of the most difficult things for children to deal with when moving to a new town is leaving their friends and making new ones.
We once moved and one of our new neighbors told us about a summer camp at the Recreation Center all the kids went to. My husband and I looked into it and we found it was unbelievably cheap. I had the kids sign up (报名) the next day so that they could know more kids there.
Another thing we did was to have them sign up for sports when school started. They were happy to be on teams with new friends they made. This also gave me a chance to meet new people and from them I sometimes got some useful ideas for my new books.
If you’re just moving to a new house in the same city you live in now, it won’t really be a problem unless your kids are changing schools. If they are, it is a great idea to have them take the address book to school. Thus, your children won’t feel “lost” without their old friends. If you’re able to, over the summer vacation, try inviting the friend your child misses most to come and visit your new home for a week, or even a few weeks. I know this can be difficult if that child has to fly, but maybe you can work out a plan with the child’s parents. Think how happy the kids will be when they meet!小题1:The author had her kids sign up for the summer camp mainly because _____. A.she could afford the costB.she was asked to do so by her kidsC.it could give her kids a chance to meet more kids D.it could make the summer holiday not so boring小题2:What is probably the author? A.A housewife.B.A business woman.C.A teacher.D.A writer.小题3:What we can’t learn from the passage is that ____. A.a summer camp at the Recreation Center was very cheapB.having the kids take part in sports is good for both the author and her kidsC.parents should ask their children not to think of their old friendsD.parents should create more chances for children to make new friends小题4:The purpose of the passage is to teach parents how to ______ when they move to a new place. A.get used to the new life in a short timeB.help their children make new friends and keep the old onesC.get along with their new neighborsD.help their children get used to the new school life - 跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:One of the most difficult things for children to deal with when moving to a new town is leaving their friends and making new ones.
We once moved and one of our new neighbors told us about a summer camp at the Recreation Center all the kids went to. My husband and I looked into it and we found it was unbelievably cheap. I had the kids sign up (报名) the next day so that they could know more kids there.
Another thing we did was to have them sign up for sports when school started. They were happy to be on teams with new friends they made. This also gave me a chance to meet new people and from them I sometimes got some useful ideas for my new books.
If you’re just moving to a new house in the same city you live in now, it won’t really be a problem unless your kids are changing schools. If they are, it is a great idea to have them take the address book to school. Thus, your children won’t feel “lost” without their old friends. If you’re able to, over the summer vacation, try inviting the friend your child misses most to come and visit your new home for a week, or even a few weeks. I know this can be difficult if that child has to fly, but maybe you can work out a plan with the child’s parents. Think how happy the kids will be when they meet!小题1:The author had her kids sign up for the summer camp mainly because _____. A.she could afford the costB.she was asked to do so by her kidsC.it could give her kids a chance to meet more kids D.it could make the summer holiday not so boring小题2:What is probably the author? A.A housewife.B.A business woman.C.A teacher.D.A writer.小题3:What we can’t learn from the passage is that ____. A.a summer camp at the Recreation Center was very cheapB.having the kids take part in sports is good for both the author and her kidsC.parents should ask their children not to think of their old friendsD.parents should create more chances for children to make new friends小题4:The purpose of the passage is to teach parents how to ______ when they move to a new place. A.get used to the new life in a short timeB.help their children make new friends and keep the old onesC.get along with their new neighborsD.help their children get used to the new school lifeOne of the most difficult things for children to deal with when moving to a new town is leaving their friends and making new ones.
If you’re just moving to a new house in the same city you live in now, it won’t really be a problem unless your kids are changing schools. If they are, it is a great idea to have them take the address book to school. Thus, your children won’t feel “lost” without their old friends. If you’re able to, over the summer vacation, try inviting the friend your child misses most to come and visit your new home for a week, or even a few weeks. I know this can be difficult if that child has to fly, but maybe you can work out a plan with the child’s parents. Think how happy the kids will be when they meet!小题1:The author had her kids sign up for the summer camp mainly because _____. A.she could afford the costB.she was asked to do so by her kidsC.it could give her kids a chance to meet more kids D.it could make the summer holiday not so boring小题2:What is probably the author? A.A housewife.B.A business woman.C.A teacher.D.A writer.小题3:What we can’t learn from the passage is that ____. A.a summer camp at the Recreation Center was very cheapB.having the kids take part in sports is good for both the author and her kidsC.parents should ask their children not to think of their old friendsD.parents should create more chances for children to make new friends小题4:The purpose of the passage is to teach parents how to ______ when they move to a new place. A.get used to the new life in a short timeB.help their children make new friends and keep the old onesC.get along with their new neighborsD.help their children get used to the new school life科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题1:D小题1:C小题1:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 kids are kids 的文章

随机推荐