whatdoyouhave()zheat afternoonn

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
跪求英语作文 what do you have learned from this course in the term 要求250字!不要水平过高.是英语口语!
█可心█檋
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I talk something about English course .I learned a lot from this class .Such as foreign cultures,and our cultural differences,it's very large ,including in speech,some cultural practices,habits,etc.normally.I also learned a lot from the knowledge of English,so I can write articles in English,using English to communicate with others,listening to English,I no longer feel strange.I'm getting into learning English and going,I think,maybe I really love English.Watching other people are crazy day in reading English text,I will be outdone.When I learned to sing English songs,I find that it sounds like a piano as nice.After this,I will learn to sing more English songs.In fact,singing English songs have not been difficult,as long as it as Chinese songs to sing on the line.This feeling is really great,I love this feeling.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Summer, Kate and her friends travel to the park to play. When they rest on the chair in the park when, Kate found that the lake has a pair of shoes and a pair of socks, but did not see things the owne...
扫描下载二维码第三部分:阅读理解(每小题2分,满分40分)A Hello, Listeners. Welcome to Henton Hospital Radio. Before our music programme at four, I’m going to repeat some of our hospital rules.The hospital can sleep 800 patients. There’re 8 beds in each ward (病房). The visiting hours are in the afternoon from 2:30 to 3:30 and in the evening from 7:00 to 8:00. But remember only two people can see you at the same time. Sorry about that, but you can see what would happen if we didn’t have these rules.The other rules are about our hours. We start quite early---you might not be used to that. We wake you at 6 o’clock, and breakfast is at 8 o’clock, lunch is at noon.There’s tea at 3:30 and supper is at 6 o’clock.You can see the non-smoking sign –-- we don’t allow smoking in the wards. I’m sure you understand why. However, if you do need to smoke, there are some smoking rooms where It is allowed.You will find the radio switch (开关) on the wall near your bed, with your own headphones, if you want to listen. It’s our own hospital radio wishing you a quick recovery (康复).56. Who do you think the listeners might be?A. Patients.
B. Visitors. C. Doctors D. Nurses57. How many wards are there in this hospital?A. 8 B. 80C. 100D. 80058. Which is Not allowed in the hospital? A. Listening to the hospital radio. B. Visiting patients in the morning.C. Smoking in smoking-rooms. D. Getting up early in the morning.59. What programme will follow this radio talk? A. Hospital rules. B. A weather report. C. A free talk. D. A music programme. - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第三部分:阅读理解(每小题2分,满分40分)A Hello, Listeners. Welcome to Henton Hospital Radio. Before our music programme at four, I’m going to repeat some of our hospital rules.The hospital can sleep 800 patients. There’re 8 beds in each ward (病房). The visiting hours are in the afternoon from 2:30 to 3:30 and in the evening from 7:00 to 8:00. But remember only two people can see you at the same time. Sorry about that, but you can see what would happen if we didn’t have these rules.The other rules are about our hours. We start quite early---you might not be used to that. We wake you at 6 o’clock, and breakfast is at 8 o’clock, lunch is at noon.There’s tea at 3:30 and supper is at 6 o’clock.You can see the non-smoking sign –-- we don’t allow smoking in the wards. I’m sure you understand why. However, if you do need to smoke, there are some smoking rooms where It is allowed.You will find the radio switch (开关) on the wall near your bed, with your own headphones, if you want to listen. It’s our own hospital radio wishing you a quick recovery (康复).56. Who do you think the listeners might be?A. Patients.
B. Visitors. C. Doctors D. Nurses57. How many wards are there in this hospital?A. 8 B. 80C. 100D. 80058. Which is Not allowed in the hospital? A. Listening to the hospital radio. B. Visiting patients in the morning.C. Smoking in smoking-rooms. D. Getting up early in the morning.59. What programme will follow this radio talk? A. Hospital rules. B. A weather report. C. A free talk. D. A music programme.第三部分:阅读理解(每小题2分,满分40分)&A Hello, Listeners. Welcome to Henton Hospital Radio. Before our music programme at four, I’m going to repeat some of our hospital rules.The hospital can sleep 800 patients. There’re 8 beds in each ward (病房). The visiting hours are in the afternoon from 2:30 to 3:30 and in the evening from 7:00 to 8:00. But remember only two people can see you at the same time. Sorry about that, but you can see what would happen if we didn’t have these rules.The other rules are about our hours. We start quite early---you might not be used to that. We wake you at 6 o’clock, and breakfast is at 8 o’clock, lunch is at noon.There’s tea at 3:30 and supper is at 6 o’clock.You can see the non-smoking sign –-- we don’t allow smoking in the wards. I’m sure you understand why. However, if you do need to smoke, there are some smoking rooms where It is allowed.You will find the radio switch (开关) on the wall near your bed, with your own headphones, if you want to listen. It’s our own hospital radio wishing you a quick recovery (康复).56. Who do you think the listeners might be?&&A. Patients. &&& B. Visitors.&&& C. Doctors&&&& D. Nurses57. How many wards are there in this hospital?&A. 8&&&&&& B. 80&&&&&&C. 100&&&&&&D. 80058. Which is Not allowed in the hospital? A. Listening to the hospital radio.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Visiting patients in the morning.C. Smoking in smoking-rooms.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Getting up early in the morning.59. What programme will follow this radio talk? A. Hospital rules.& B. A weather report.&& C. A free talk.&&&& D. A music programme.科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】A【小题2】C【小题3】B【小题4】D解析知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心A film star’s day--Good morning, Miss Winters. What are you going to do today?--I am going to swim for half an hour first, and then I’m going to have breakfast at ten o’clock with my producer Frank Zinc. Then the photographers will take pictures for a newspaper. In the afternoon I’m going to do some shopping.(1)I’m going to try on some new clothes for my next movie. (2) five o’clock I’m going to sleep for one (2) two hours, because at seven o’clock I’m going to have supper with a good friend. We are going dancing at the King Club…but I hope you aren’t going to write that in your newspaper. We are only good friends. And then I’m going to bed at about eleven o’clock.--Ok, thank you.【小题1】将(1)句译成汉语。【小题2】将(2)句空白处填上恰当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺:____________ _________【小题3】回答问题。What is Miss Winters going to do at seven o’clock?【小题4】在文中找出与but I hope you won’t tell others about that in your newspaper.意思相近的句子 【小题5】写出最能表达该短文主题的句子或短语。 - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:A film star’s day--Good morning, Miss Winters. What are you going to do today?--I am going to swim for half an hour first, and then I’m going to have breakfast at ten o’clock with my producer Frank Zinc. Then the photographers will take pictures for a newspaper. In the afternoon I’m going to do some shopping.(1)I’m going to try on some new clothes for my next movie. (2) five o’clock I’m going to sleep for one (2) two hours, because at seven o’clock I’m going to have supper with a good friend. We are going dancing at the King Club…but I hope you aren’t going to write that in your newspaper. We are only good friends. And then I’m going to bed at about eleven o’clock.--Ok, thank you.【小题1】将(1)句译成汉语。【小题2】将(2)句空白处填上恰当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺:____________ _________【小题3】回答问题。What is Miss Winters going to do at seven o’clock?【小题4】在文中找出与but I hope you won’t tell others about that in your newspaper.意思相近的句子 【小题5】写出最能表达该短文主题的句子或短语。A film star’s day--Good morning, Miss Winters. What are you going to do today?--I am going to swim for half an hour first, and then I’m going to have breakfast at ten o’clock with my producer Frank Zinc. Then the photographers will take pictures for a newspaper. In the afternoon I’m going to do some shopping.(1)I’m going to try on some new clothes for my next movie.&&& (2) five o’clock I’m going to sleep for one&& (2)& two hours, because at seven o’clock I’m going to have supper with a good friend. We are going dancing at the King Club…but I hope you aren’t going to write that in your newspaper. We are only good friends. And then I’m going to bed at about eleven o’clock.--Ok, thank you.【小题1】将(1)句译成汉语。【小题2】将(2)句空白处填上恰当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺:____________ _________【小题3】回答问题。What is Miss Winters going to do at seven o’clock?【小题4】在文中找出与but I hope you won’t tell others about that in your newspaper.意思相近的句子 【小题5】写出最能表达该短文主题的句子或短语。科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】我打算去为下部电影试几件衣服。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题2】after&&&&&&&& or&&&&&【小题3】She is going to have supper with a good friend.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题4】but I hope you aren’t going to write that in your newspaper.&&&&【小题5】(To draw a picture of ) a film star’s day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&解析【小题1】注意短语try on意思是试穿。Be going to表示计划打算的动作。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题2】根据I’m going to sleep 将来时态可知前面为表示将来时态的时间状语,故前一空填after ;下文one 和two之间是选择关系,故填连词or。&&&&&【小题3】根据because at seven o’clock I’m going to have supper with a good friend.可知答:She is going to have supper with a good friend.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题4】原句意思是,我希望你不要在你的报纸上告诉别人那件事。文中but I hope you aren’t going to write that in your newspaper.我希望你不要在报纸上写那件事。故两句同义。&&&&【小题5】根据短文标题A film star’s day及下文描述可知本篇短文介绍的一个电影明星一天的生活,故填:(To draw a picture of ) a film star’s day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
—What do you usually
in the afternoon?—Oranges.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
本题考查动词含义的区别。本题的含义为你通常在下午吃什么?橙子。Have 也可以表示吃或喝的含义,与本题意思相符;而buy表示买的含义,sell表示卖的含义,get表示得到的含义,后三者与本题意思不符,故本题选C。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请英语好的帮忙根据文章,What do you say when you meet someone?Do you have to say something different if the person is a friend or a stranger?There are a number of words that you can use.There is a good word to use in a lot of situations and it is also the easiest word:you just to say ‘Hi’.‘Hi’ is the friendliest word in the English language.It’s also a word we use several times a day,all through the day.‘Hi’ is the word we use when we greet someone that we know.It’s also the word we can use when we meet someone for the first time.Hi’ is just a shorter way of saying ‘hello’ but it is more than less formal.North America has a culture that is very informal .It is not rude to say ‘Hi’ when meeting someone such as a friend of your parents.In North America those persons would just think that you are a nice,friendly young person .
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
It is polite for us to say “HI” to others .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 this afternoon 的文章

随机推荐