hurt什么意思请举例好么

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“很多人认为当今的中学生有自己鲜明的特点。他们多才多艺,擅长琴...”,相似的试题还有:
很多人认为当今的中学生有自己鲜明的特点。他们多才多艺,擅长琴棋书画;同时也常常以自我为中心,很少为他人着想。作为中学生,你认为自己最大的优点是什么?(请举例说明)缺点是什么?(请举例说明)你应该如何扬长避短,做更好的自己?要求:1. 词数:80词左右,文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称。&&&&2. 注意不遗漏要点。It’s said that the middle school students today have their own strong points and weak points.&&&&&&&&&&&____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
不久前,全国有部分省市出台一项新政策:高考英语将由150分降为100分,此事在国内引起极大争议。有的人认为此举很好,有的人则认为不妥。作为一名中学生,你的看法是什么?请分析其原因。注意:1. 词数80词左右;开头已给出,但不计入总词数。2. 文中不得出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称及其他相关信息,否则不予评分。3. 参考词汇:reform改革;master掌握;advanced先进的Not long before, a new policy aroused a heated discussion that the mark of English will be reduced from 150 to 100. …
最近,你们学校开展了以“中国梦,我的梦”为主题的活动,作为一名中学生应该有自己的梦想,你的梦想是什么呢?请你以“My Dream”为题写一篇英语短文。要求:1.描述自己的梦想。2.如何实现这个梦想。3. 80词左右,可适当发挥,短文的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。4.文中不得出现真实的姓名、地名和校名等相关信息。今天,我写了一天的作业,还有一点就完成了,可是头非常的疼,妈妈说让我休息,我躺了好久 ,头才不疼,然后吃了点妈妈做的粥 ,妈妈还让我看电视呢,很累了,就去睡觉了。 的翻译是:Today, I wrote the day job, there is complete, but very painful, mother said give me a break, I lay for a long time, the head does not hurt, and then took some MOM's porridge, the mother made me watch TV, tired, I went to bed. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
今天,我写了一天的作业,还有一点就完成了,可是头非常的疼,妈妈说让我休息,我躺了好久 ,头才不疼,然后吃了点妈妈做的粥 ,妈妈还让我看电视呢,很累了,就去睡觉了。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Today, I wrote a day job, and that is complete, but the head is very sore, my mother said let me rest, I lay for a long time, the first was hurt, and then ate the porridge my mother, my mother also let I do watch TV, very tired, went to sleep.
Today, I wrote the day job, there is complete, but very painful, mother said give me a break, I lay for a long time, the head does not hurt, and then took some MOM's porridge, the mother made me watch TV, tired, I went to bed.
Today, I wrote the day job, there is complete, but very painful, mother said give me a break, I lay for a long time, the head does not hurt, and then took some MOM's porridge, the mother made me watch TV, tired, I went to bed.
Today, I have written a one-day operation is completed, there is also a point, but the head is very loving, and said to her mother to allow me to rest, I was lying on her a long time, and if they are not hurt, and then eat a little, and her mother's mother to do the club also let me watch TV, very t
Today, I have written a day-long work, but also some point has completed, but unusual hurting, mother said lets me rest, I have lain down for a long time, a talent does not hurt, then ate has selected the gruel which mother did, mother also lets me look the television, has been very tired, slept.
相关内容&a确切地说她是怎样度过她的一天的? Exactly said how she is did pass her one day-long? & a请输入您需要翻译的文本! 我的英语不是很好的 Please input the text which you need to translate! My English is not very good & a18岁生日快乐 The 18th birthday is joyful & a6 - 7 they all come in automatically 6 - 7他们全都自动地进来 & asome student didn't get a brief summary includes in their essays 某些学生在他们的杂文没得到一个简单的概要包括 & aI can memorize differently vocabularys 我可以不同地记住vocabularys & a我也是这么想的! I also am such think! & aShe swam her way to a gold medal 她游泳她的方式对金牌 & a同学们提出了许多不同的问题 Schoolmates asked many different questions & a还是要谢谢你!是你让我知道了爱有多么的虚伪!有多么的不现实! Must thank you! Was you lets me know liked having how false! Has is not realistic! & aStreet no 街道没有 & a租房目的 Rents a room the goal & aPlease learn more English.. then you can live here with me~ 请学会更加英语。 然后您能与me~这里居住 & a坐这个座位 Sits this seat & ableibt stehen 中止 & a构建的相关资料 Construction correlation data & a演讲比赛,我读了一封给父母的感恩信 The oratorical contest, I read one to feel grateful the letter for the parents & aAmbassador, Embassy of the Republic of Mauritius in China 使馆大使,毛里求斯共和国的在中国 & a如果你是我的天使 If you are my angel & aHappy
memory 丶 愉快
记忆丶 & adiskette reconfig 磁盘重新构造 & a康颜坊养生馆美容院 Kang Yanfang keeping in good health hall beauty shop & a初中校友 Junior middle school alumni & a注:以上所有时刻表仅作参考,购票时请注意车站时刻表的临时变动。咨询、订票电话:8011 Note: Above all timetables only make the reference, buys tickets when please note the station timetable the temporary change.Consultation, order form telephone: 8011 & a姚明退役发布会致辞全文:   今天对我来说是重要的日子,无论对我以往的篮球职业生涯,还是未来个人发展,都具有特殊的意义。   去年年底,我的左脚第三次应力性骨折,我不得不离开赛场,在那段时间里我内心十分纠结,反复思考,为此今天宣布一个个人的决定,作为篮球运动员,我将结束自己的运动生涯,正式退役。   我要感谢生活,今后我要认真对待它,才是对生活最好的回报。   最后感谢我的亲人和我所有的朋友,这里有一份很长的名单,由于时间的原因不能一一提及,只能选其中的代表。(略)   我要感谢NBA和休斯敦火箭队的管理层,今天非常感谢他们的到来。   今天提到的和没提到的,你们每一个人都在我心里,总而言之,我感谢所有的亲人和朋友多年来的陪伴,我会 Yao Ming retires the release conference to give a speech the full text:   Today to me is the important day, regardless of to my former basketball professional profession, the future individual development, will all have the special significance.   End of last year, my left leg third secondary stress & a主要生产 Main production & aIs Not Comment Out And Not Phub Shubrule domains 不是评论而不是Phub Shubrule领域 & a安排工作,按时间顺序来处理 The job placement, processes according to the time order & a只有勇敢面对,才能不受伤害。退却还会受到更加严重的伤害。 Only then faces bravely, can not injure.Retreats also can receive a more serious injury. & a这回我带了钱包,但钱包忘放钱了。 This returned to me to bring the wallet, but the wallet forgot to lend money at interest. & a我会去那里了解更多的情况 I can go to there to find out more situations & a少选择了12个花 Little has chosen 12 flowers & a倉庫 Warehouse & aLED日光灯中国 LED daylight lamp China & aamongst 在之中 & ado you remember you went with your brother to get something? 您是否记得您去以您的兄弟得到某事? & a他们在起在家里一个月 They are getting up at home for a month & aThanking you in advance. 事先谢谢。 & aI don't want you hurt at all 我不想要您根本伤害了 & a一件有趣的事 An interesting matter & a手趾 Hand foot & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!干嘛要说英语啊 Please input the text which you need to translate! Does must speak English & a飞艇、软件设计、通用地面站 Airship, software design, general ground station & aPLease find the schedule and booking form here. 请找出日程表和售票这里形成。 & aCandidates 候选人 & aAutomatic Camera Calibration and Geo-Registration Using Objects That Provide Positional Information 自动照相机定标和Geo注册使用提供位置信息的对象 & amy place is coogi 我的地方是coogi & a别跑,我有事要跟你说。 Do not run, I have the matter to have to say to you. & aunemployed 失业者 & ahairbrush hairbrush & a我睡了四个小时 I have rested for four hours & aI`m going to Today beach. where do you usnally go to? I `m去今天靠岸。 您何处usnally去? & aMy younger sister the Youth League 2008 我的妹妹青年同盟2008年 & a今天,我写了一天的作业,还有一点就完成了,可是头非常的疼,妈妈说让我休息,我躺了好久 ,头才不疼,然后吃了点妈妈做的粥 ,妈妈还让我看电视呢,很累了,就去睡觉了。 Today, I have written a day-long work, but also some point has completed, but unusual hurting, mother said lets me rest, I have lain down for a long time, a talent does not hurt, then ate has selected the gruel which mother did, mother also lets me look the television, has been very tired, slept. &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
hurt与hurts的区别与用法,再举几个例子。具体点。
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
hurt作为动词,直接说my leg hurts是我腿疼的意思
hurt作为形容词,说腿受伤了就是my leg is hurt.(也可以把这个看成是hurt的被动式,理解为 被东西伤到了)
那she hurt herself.hurt为什么不用加s
这个可能语境是过去式,你知道hurt 的过去式和过去分词形式相同
具体点。糊涂了。
比如说She hurt herself yesterday.语境是过去,所以用过去式,hurt 的过去式和过去分词形式相同
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
beat/strick/knock/hurt有什么区别吖?如果可以,举几个例子好吗?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
一般要跟词组联系起来记忆.1,beat是击打的意思,你反复说beat it ,beat it!脑海中出现一帮人起哄,怂恿要某人打另一个人的画面.2,hit是碰撞,自己不小心撞到头了,ok?3,strike一般多用词组,be on strike 意思是罢工.也有殴打的意思.4,knock 最常用的就是敲门了.我也能力有限,英语好多都要靠自己体会,希望你能有更强的语感,来帮助学习.多听一定行的,努力吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 hurt是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐