The young people and oldre compared ___ the rising sun

我和我的水科学同事正在升起一面警告的旗帜。
I and my water science colleagues are raising a warning flag.
他说:“今天有许多证明显示,非洲是一颗正在升起的明星,其充满希望的未来令人兴奋。
There is much evidence today of Africa’s rising star and excitement about its promising future.
照现状看,她做的还不错:她是当代艺术摄影精英界正在升起的一颗新星。
As it is, she is not doing too badly: she is a rising star in the elite world of contemporary art photography.
本周,世界自然保护联盟(IUCN)强调太阳熊(马来熊)上了濒危物种名单。太阳熊名字来源于他们胸口围涎状的斑,这个图案据说象征正在升起的太阳。
This week the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) highlighted the sun bear (Helarctos malayanus) as its red list species of the day.
“只有一次”,参议员托马斯.哈特.本顿这样写到,“日落的余辉使正在升起的太阳暗然失色。”
"For once, " wrote Senator Thomas Hart Benton, "the rising sun was eclipsed by the setting sun."
月亮正在升起,我必须要走另外一条路。但我的心一定会留在这里。
The moon is on the rise. I must go the other way. but my heart will surely stay .
他看着那正在升起的太阳。
He watched the rising sun.
Easily 说,做起来非常难;你必须努力理解其他人的视角,当你感觉怒气正在升起的时候,停止愤怒,倾听他人,理解他们的观点,你会更加平静。
When you feel anger rising, let it cease. Listen to others, understand their perspective, and you will have more peace.
年轻人被比作正在升起的太阳。
Young people are compared to the rising sun.
现在,让来更多关于这颗正在升起的新星的故事。
Now, let's find out more about the rising star.
年轻人常被比作正在升起的太阳。
Young people are often compared to the rising sun.
想象一下,当你驾车正行驶在道路上,正在升起的太阳将远处的群山染成了金色,无论何时只要你想,你都可以停下车欣赏此刻的美景。
Imaging, when you are driving along the national roads, the setting sun paints the trees, remote mountains with a golden glory, you could stop the car whenever you want and enjoy the scene.
我得进去了,雾正在升起。
I must go in; the fog is rising.
再仔细看一看这两个小点,你会发现其中一个小点是正在升起的太阳。
Looking closer still, you can see that one is a small part of a rising sun.
可是,你知道吗?那个时刻,在地球背面的某个地方,太阳正在升起!
But, you know? At that time, in the earth, the sun rising somewhere!
开幕式已经升起了。看!国旗正在升起。
The opening ceremony has already started. Look, the national flag is being raised now.
但是,我们不必因为现在的黑暗,就对世界绝望,因为某个地方,太阳正在升起!
However, we don't because of darkness, for now, because the despair somewhere, the sun rising!
他把年轻人比作正在升起的太阳。
He compared young people to the rising sun .
我们在东方看到他的星(正在升起), 特来拜他。
For we observed his star at its rising, and have come to pay him homage.
这些层次化的色彩是由于反射了正在升起的太阳发出的泛红色光芒是形成。
Their layered colors are created as they reflect the reddened light from the still rising Sun.
和时钟相似,人体可以定时在晚上,而这时太阳正在升起来。
Similarly, the body can be set for evening while the sun is rising.
好大好圆的月亮啊,它就像一轮明月,又像一轮圆月,正在升起来!
Good good circle of the moon ah, it's like a moon and like a full moon, is coming up!
太阳已经落山了,但阿林加洛沙自己的星星正在升起。
The sun had already set, but Aringarosa knew his own star was on the rise.
“阿兹特克”核试验中正在升起的火球,这也是“多米尼克”行动的一部分,这一系列行动包括1962。
The rising fireball of the Aztec test, part of Operation Dominic, a series of over 100 nuclear test explosions in Nevada and the Pacific in 1962. (U. S. Department of Defense)
一个更明智的美国全球政策,更符合我们的国民倾向和国内平衡的政策,是容纳正在升起的巨大力量和把他们协调到区域秩序系统里面去。
A wiser American global policy, more in harmony with our national inclinations and domestic balance, is to accommodate the rising great powers and coax them into regional systems of order.
一颗新星正在升起。
A new star is rising.
日本这一名字来自于汉字。太阳出来的地方。,或正在升起太阳的土地。
Japan. The name was derived from the Chinese characters for . the place where the sun comes from, . or the Land of the Rising Sun.
太阳正在升起。
The sun is on the horizon.
年轻人通常被比作正在升起的太阳。
年轻人通常被比作正在升起的太阳。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
We often refer to young people as the morning sun.转换Young people________often__________ _________the morning
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
转换Young people___are_____often_____regarded_____ _____as____the morning sun.be regarded as 表示“被认为是什么”的意思.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Young people are often referred as the morning sun.
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
初三英语语法专项练习卷(介词)班级: 姓名: 座号: 一、在空上填入适当的单词 1. ______ noon 2. ______ the end of the meeting 3. ______ the morning of April 2nd 4. ______ a cold night 5. ______ autumn 6. ______ his twenties 7. ______ the twenty-first century 8. ______ a quarter to five 9. ______the age of ten 10. ______ Mid-autumn Day 11. He has been a soldier ______ three years. 12. They will arrive in Shanghai ______ a month. 二、用所给的介词的适当 形式填空,有些介词可以多次使用。 [ to of with in from at ] How Xiao Ming studies English Xiao Ming is a middle school student. ______ home he usually watches TV till late ______ night and doesn't review his English lessons. ______ English class, he often talks ______ his classmates and doesn't listen ______ his teacher carefully. When the teacher asks the class to speak Englihs, he usually speaks Chinese. While he is doig his homework, he’s always thinking ______ playing computer games. Because ______ what he does ______his English, he always gets bad marks ______ English exams. ______ Xiao Ming’s story we know that we must learn English carefully if we want to learn it well. 三、单项选择 ( )64._____the afternoon of April 30th,many foreign visitors arrived___Shanghai. A. In; at B. On; in C. On; to ( )65. -- What time do you expect me back, Mum? -- Say, ______half an hour. A. at B. before C. in D. for ( )66.The earthquake which happened in Yushu________ 14th April 2010 was a big disaster.B.on C.in D.to A.at ( )67. You’d better not always look up the new words ____ the dictionary while reading. Sometimes we need to guess. A. in B. on C. at D. from ( )68. ―Guess, how much does it cost? ―I think it costs _____15 and 20 dollars. (2010 广州市) A. from B. between C. among D. with ( )69. ―When did your uncle arrive China? (2010 广州市) ―He got to Guangzhou the morning of the 16th of April. A. in B. in C. on D. on ( )70. The food my country is quite different that here. (2010 广州市) A. like B. from C. to D. from ( )71. ―It’s very important _______ us to make a plan before a new term. ―Yes. You must try to make it carefully.(2010 湖南娄底市) A. of B. for C. to her face. (2010 河北) ( )72. Sally is very happy. There is a big smile A. on B. to C. in D. at ( )73. Mr. Yang’s daughter is pretty good _____ drawing pictures and won many prizes. (2010 四川省宜宾市) A. with B. for C. in D. at ( ) 74. People _______the southwest of China were in great need of water a couple of months ago. (2010 浙江东阳) A. in B. at C. to D. on ( )75. Remember to spend some time ___ your loved ones, because they’re not going to be around forever. (2010 杭州市) A. from B. with C. in D. on ( )76 .The famous writer Willian Shakepeare was born 1564. A. in B. on C at .D of ( )77. There is a picture _____ my family on the wall. (2010 重庆市) A. of B. up C. after D. to ( )78. Li Yan is my best friend. She comes ______ a small village. (2010 桂林市) A. on B. with C. of D. from ( )79 If you try to sit on two chairs,you will fall them For life,you must choose one chair.(2010 河南省) A between B under C among D into ( )80.―When did the Shanghai Expo open? ―_______May 1st, 2010. (2010 山东莱芜市) A.In B.On C.At D.By ( )81.The little elephant is afraid to go alone.He always walks ___ his mother. A.besides B.beside C.below D.under ( )82. Some volunteers from Beijing arrived in Shanghai _____ April 29 to work for the World Expo. (2010 北京市) A. on B. at C. of D.. to ( )83. How exciting! We are now holding World Expio 2010 ____ Shanghai, China. A. to B. on C. of D. in ( )84. It’s very kind _____ you. Thank you for your help. (2010 江苏盐城) A. of B. for C. to D. on ( )85. Marie Curie, the first woman to win the Nobel Prize, was born _____ November,1867, in the city of Warsaw in Poland. (2010 江苏南京) A. at B. on C. in D. to ( )86. The car accident happened ___ a cold winter morning. Luckily, no one was hurt. (2010 贵州铜仁) A. in B. on C. at D. of ( )87. ---- When was Michael Phelps born? ---- He was born _____ June, 1985. (2010 福建福州市) A. in B. on C. at ( )88. ---- Isn’t Kankang back yet? ---- No, but I think he will return _____ an hour. (2010 黑龙江绥化市) A. for B. in C. after ( )89. ---- We’re all here _____ Lily, where’s she? ---- She’s gone to the library. (2010 湖北襄樊市) A. beside B. besides C. except D. of ( )90. While I was standing _____ the window, I saw several boys running ___ the street. (2010 山东聊城市) A. at, along B. on, at C. in, on D. to, in ( )91.Qian Xuesen is known as China’s “father of space technology” and “king of rockets”. He died ______ October 31 at the age of 98. (2010 山东临沂市)A. in B. on C. at D. of ( )92. The famous actor often plays _____ his chicken in the park. (2010 上海市) A. about B. in C. at D. with ( )93.---- We’ll have a hiking trip, but when shall we meet? ---- Let’s make it ______ half past eight _____ the morning of June 21. ( A. at, in B. /, on C. /, in ( )94. The Olympic Games was held _____ August 8, 2008 in Beijing A. on B. in C. at D. to ( )95. --- How can I go to the supermarket, Paul? --- ______ bike. It’s not far from here. (2010 浙江温州市) A. On B. By C. In D. With 第一单元副词或介词填空1. The young people are compared ________ the rising sun. 2. ---What do you think of the movie we saw last night?--- Well, I regard it _________ one of the worst films I have ever seen.3. We should learn to think of a problem _________ a positive way. 4. They broke ______their conversation as soon as they saw me entering the office. 5. We’ll have to find out a better way to deal _________ the environment problem assoon as possible.6. __________ Chinese, we should try our best to do something useful for the 2008Beijing Olympics.7. We learn English ___________ a second language in most schools. 8. I got excited __________ passing the test, staying awake till late last night. 9. The little girl made a living ___________ selling flowers along the streets.As time goes__________, the friendships between my classmate and me are becoming lost.
按照以下步骤可以多次安装 GMATPrep,每次得到不同的题目(大致上),并且可以调出以前做的题 目。 多次安装的方法 1 2 正常安装 做完两套题目以后(不做完也没关系)...找到答案方向: 方案模式推理有三个CQ: CQ1:方案可行性问题 CQ2:方案可接受性问题 13 ChaseDream PREP2008 逻辑笔记 CQ3:方案的否定性副作用...ChaseDream PREP2008 逻辑笔记 (72 题C 125 题) ChaseDream PREP2008 逻辑笔记 (73 题 - 125 题) 作者:Helr 责编:Zeros
1 / 106 ...要特别注意“PREP+NOUN+VING”的形式,如果 VING 是 PREP 的对象, 则这个就是错的,如:the evidence of my brother stealing。这里就只能 说是我兄弟的证据,...PREP7_理学_高等教育_教育专区。/PREP7 ET,1,SOLID65 !定义砼单元 ET,2,PIPE20 !定义管单元模拟钢筋 ET,3,PLANE42 !定义拉申实体单元 R,1,18,8.99, !...GRE POWERPREPII TEST2 解析_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。GRE POWERPREPII TEST2 解析 VERBAL1: partisanship precedence n. 党派性;党派偏见;对党派的忠诚 n....ChaseDream PREP2008 语法笔记 封页 ChaseDream PREP2008 语法笔记 Final Edition 主编:aeoluseros(GMAT 语法区版主) 责编:steven(chasedream 管理员) 语法笔记编写...GMATPrep2008语法笔记 完... 238页 2下载券G​M​A​T​ ​p​r​e​p​语​法​精​解 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 G​...成长课程 成长课程是盖特唯 GA-prep 针对具备良好英语语音和拼读能力基础的孩子 提高学术英语阅读和写作能力提供的项目。 课程由持有美国教师资格证书的老师 与学生...新概念第一册prep、副词_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档新概念第一册prep、副词_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Yes ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
江苏省宿迁实验高级中学2015届高考英语一轮单元总复习课件精品译林牛津版必修二Unit 3.ppt 53页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
江苏省宿迁实验高级中学2015届高考英语一轮单元总复习课件精品译林牛津版必修二Unit 3.ppt
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Part 1巧背单词 1.保存v.___________
保存n._____________ 2.勇敢的adj._________
勇敢n. _____________ 3.发现
n. ____________
探险n. ______________
探险家n. ______________
赠送,展示v. __________
8. 科学n.___________
科学的adj ___________
10.奇怪adj. _________
奇怪地adv.___________
陌生人n.__________ 11. 幸存v. __________
幸存n. ____________
幸存者 n. ___________ 预习扫描 预习扫描 5.对……好奇 6.启航去某地 7.寻找;搜索 8.作为……而出名 9.立刻;马上
预习扫描 15.安息地 16.导致 17.提前;预先 18.成功;带来好结果;还清
〔回归课本〕 He was bright and curious about the world outside his
hometown.(p.42)
I am curious __ ____what was
written in his letter.很想知道 用curious的正确形式填空
I had to explain the reasons to satisfy his ________.?
____________________ she left without saying anything. 他竟然不说一句话就离开了。 经典例句欣赏:高考VS教材: (2004年全国卷II阅读理解) To celebrate a year of talking, the two held a get-together in a city park for all the people they had met over the past year . A few hundred people showed up, as well as some television cameramen and reporters.
填一填,译一译 The teacher, as well as the students, _________(wish) for a holiday.
Not only the teacher but also the students _________(wish) for a holiday.
练一练 John plays football _________, if not better than, David. (MET93) A. as well????
B. as well as
C. so well????
D. so well as 试一试 1) All the students _______
____(出席会 议的) are his supporters.
2) On his retirement, colleagues________ ____
____(赠给他)a set of golf gloves.
3)The committee will _________ _____ ______
(向… 提交它的报告)to Parliament in June.
4)Take turns to _____________________________
正在加载中,请稍后...近日,《辉煌中国》在央视热播,广大人民群众反响强烈。国家的飞速发展让我们感到骄傲和自豪,祖国为世界和平作出的巨大贡献让我们深感荣幸。这个国庆长假,焦点不应只放在“八天”。别忘了享受和平年代繁荣昌盛的同时,去看看《辉煌中国》,感受这部让我们热血沸腾的纪录片。
在此可输入您对该资料的评论~
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4540180',
container: s,
size: '250,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
热门资料排行
添加成功至
资料评价:
所需积分:0

我要回帖

更多关于 compared with 的文章