类似绝处逢生的小说,的含义

当前位置: &
绝处逢生的英文
音标:[ juéchùféngshēng ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译be snatched fr be unexpectedly rescued from a discovered safety's gate where danger see find rescue in des i saved my neck by mere chance&&&&ptu file: death trap&&&&the l word_lacuna&&&&lu fengsheng&&&&the death and return of superman&&&& down came a blackbird&&&&rescued from desperate situation&&&&be
find rescue in desperate circumstances&&&&dust proof case&&&&cesium quenched copper laser&&&&whiteroom&&&&cesium quenched copper laser&&&& whiteroom&&&&the overwhelming number of its citizens&&&& dustproof&&&&substantially all the trade&&&&dust-proof
例句与用法He gae up all the hope when the appearance of a distant sail raised his hope of rescue他绝望了,正在此时,他见到远方的帆影,有了绝处逢生的希望。 He gave up all the hope when the appearance of a distant sail raised his hope of rescue他绝望了,正在此时,他见到远方的帆影,有了绝处逢生的希望。 By contrast , the unregulated hedge - fund industry has buried its dead with much less fanfare and many fewer unpleasant consequences相对而言,不受约束的对冲基金却很少虚张声势,也为产业带来相对较少的负面效应,最终绝处逢生。 I am not going to disclose too much about this character since it will spoil the fun of watching . all i can say is that the ending is not a cliche近来香港的喜剧大多是说小人物生活已陷绝境,但是都能绝处逢生,凭著不放气的决心,杀出一条血路。 No , no , seignor inglese , says he , mr . englishman , i mill carry you thither in charity , and those things mill help you to buy your subsistance there and your passage home again谁都相信,我竟然能绝处逢生,其喜悦之情,实在难于言表。我立刻把我的一切东西送给船长,以报答他的救命之恩。 In a word , it took us with such a fury , that it overs and separating us as well from the boat , as from one another , gave us not time hardly to say , o god我现在既已登上了陆地,平安上岸,便仰脸向天,感谢上帝令我绝处逢生,因为几分钟之前,我还几乎无一线生还的希望。 Tang shui hei , a mother of three children from rural china , went to hong kong to look for her husband . she did find her husband , who had remarried wit . .邓水喜生于三十年代的中国农村,当时适逢大旱,水喜父母本对生活感到绝望,但岂料水喜出生那天,天降甘霖,绝处逢生,故父母遂替之取名水喜。 Such simple reminders of a person s faith can become lifelines in overwhelming situations , says the rev . geri larkin , another ann arbor buddhist priest who has written two books on buddhism安阿伯的另外一位比丘尼洁莉拉金,曾写过两本有关佛教的书,也表示:这种个人信仰的简单醒语,能令人绝处逢生。 This renew d a contemplation , which often had come to my thoughts in former time , when first i began to see the merciful dispositions of heaven , in the dangers we run through in this life以前,当在生活中遭遇到各种危难时,我开始认识到上帝对我们总是慈悲为怀,使我们绝处逢生。现在,这种感想又重新回到我的心头。 Tang shui hei , a mother of three children from rural china , went to hong kong to look for her husband . she did find her husband , who had remarried with another woman in hong kong邓水喜生于三十年代的中国农村,当时适逢大旱,水喜父母本对生活感到绝望,但岂料水喜出生那天,天降甘霖,绝处逢生,故父母遂替之取名水喜。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
汉语解释jué chù féng shēng 【解释】形容在最危险的时候得到生路。【出处】明?冯梦龙《警世通言?桂员外途穷忏悔》:“常言‘吉人天相,绝处逢生。’”【拼音码】jcfs【灯谜面】翻船抓到救生圈;林冲到了野猪林死活;死缓;野火烧不尽,春风吹又生【用法】偏正式;作谓语、定语、状语;形容生命攸关【英文】be unexpected rescued from a desperate situation
相邻词汇热门词汇
绝处逢生的英文翻译,绝处逢生英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译绝处逢生,绝处逢生的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved绝处逢生(絶處逢生)jué chù féng shēng
谓在走投无路的情况下,又有了生路。
[例句]&&幸遇 曹老 ,絶处逢生,亦可谓吉人天相矣。[同义]&&起死回生;
转危为安;[反义]&&束手就擒;
与“绝处逢生(絶處逢生)”相关的词语:

我要回帖

更多关于 焦糖冬瓜的绝处逢生 的文章