阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2016年英语周报高一新课程36-52期第37期年高一新课程题目及答案解析——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 2016年英语周报高一新课程36-52期 & 第37期年高一新课程 详细解析
当前解析:第37期年高一新课程
解题老师:
& &I took my first trip abroad 21England when I was eight years old. My mom .and I went to visit my two aunts 22
(live) in Crowthome,Berkshire andLetchworth,Hertfordshire for summer vacation. It was my first 23 (fly) ever. We flew with Turkish Airlines Boeing 727 from Istanbul Atatürk Airport to London Heathrow Airport.& &Both my aunts lived in the 似办奶加(郊区) of small towns. It was a new experience for me,24
grew up in downtown Istanbul. I 25 (real) enjoyed playing in the garden with my cousins and other children. I learned
(climb) trees and ride a bicycle that summer. Thanks to this trip,I started to learn English and practice it. During this vacation we went to London and visited some 27 (place) of interest in London,such as Buckingham Palace,Whitehall,Tower Bridge,and so on. My aunts bought me many London souvenir toys (玩具纪念品) . Back then (进口) goods 28 (limit) in Turkey,so these toys were like magic for 29 child like me.& &It was 30 (probable) the beginning of my love of different cultures and travel.
21. to。考查介词.trip to...为习惯搭配,意为“去……旅行”。22. living。考查非谓语动词。设空后部分作aunts 的后置定语,且aunts与live之间在逻辑上是主 谓关系,故填living。23. flight。考查词性转换。设空处有my first作其 定语,故应该填fly的名词形式flight。24. who。考查萣语从句的引导词。设空处引导非 限制性定语从句,修饰先行词me,且在从句中 作主语,故填who。25. reaHy。考查词性转换。设空处修饰谓语 enjoyed ,故填real的副词形式really。26. to climb。考查非谓语动词。leam后常接动词不定式作其宾语。27. places。考查名词的复数形式。places of interest为固定表达。28. was limited。考查时态和语态。主语importing goods为动词-ing形式,它与limit之间为被动 关系,且根据时间状语Back then可知,设空处 要用一般过去时的被动语态,故填was limited .29. a。考查冠词。设空处泛指“一个”,因为child 以辅音音节开头,故填a。30. probably。考查词性转换。设空处修饰表语 the beginnings故填probable的副词形式 probably .
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
&短文改错&& &While reading the local newspaper in last month,I knew the Z00 in my town d?dn,t&have enough money to raising its animals. To call on people to help,I wrote a letter to the newspaper in it I wrote, “Giving some money and you will be able to help an animal.& Finally,I sent a letter to the local newspaper as well some money. After a few days,my letter was published. To my delighted,people begin to donate money to the zoo. At school,I told my schoolmate about the poor situation of the animals in the zoo. I hoped they could also do anything to help them.
31. . .. in last month ... 去掉 in&32. . .. to raising ... raising —? raise&33. . .. in it I wrote ... it which 或in 前加 and &&34. “Giving some money …Giving —? Give&35. . .. sent a letter... a —?,the&36. . .. as well some ... well 后加 as&37. To my delighted ... delighted —? delight38. . .. begin to donate ... begin —? began&39. ... my schoolmate ... schoolmate —? schoolmates&40. ... do anything to ... anything —? something
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & A& &John Sand was one of the most influential teachers I have ever met. During high school,he taught me more than any other teacher had been able to.& &He developed unusual methods of teaching. He did not give US homework on the first day and
instead,he gave US a homework schedule for the term and left it up to US to remember to do it. By doing so,he prepared US for life after high school,where it would be up to US to make our own work schedules.& &Mr. Sand was a family man. He made use of whatever time we had left in class to show US his latest vacation videos or his children's sports videos. It was nice to see,in a world where a broken home is the average home,a man who balanced his family and his career so nicely.&& &Mr. Sand always encouraged US to get out of our little close-minded society of Wethersfield and explore the cultures of the world. He would tell US stories of his travels across Europe and his adventures around the US. Many teachers just forced the idea of college and ignored our heed to reach outside of what we know.& &Many people may not ever have a teacher like Mr. Sand. I feel sorry for them. Mr. Sand taught me things that went beyond the curriculum (课程) and let me know how powerful a teachers influence could be.1. How did Mr. Sand deal with students,homework?&&&A. .He always avoided giving it.&&&B. He punished those failing to finish it.& & C. He wanted students to be responsible for it.&&&D. He spent enough time every day checking it.2. What do we know about Mr. Sand from Paragraph 3 ?&&&A. He only had one child.&&&B. He had a great love for life.& & C. He liked doing sports after work.&&&D. He valued his job more than his family.3. Mr. Sand shared his tours around Europe with his students to .&&&A. lead them to know more&&&B. encourage them to become brave& & C. inspire them to care for others&&&D. show them how to spend their free time4. What would be the best title for the text?.&&&A. Teachers I like best&&&B. An outstanding teacher&& & C. Teaching,a great career&&&D. How to be a caring teacher&
1.C. 细节理解题。由第二段中的whereitwould be up to ?s to make our own \york schedules 可 知,Sand老师是想培养学生对作业的责任心。2.B. 推連判断题。由第三段中的a man who balanced his family and his career so nicely 及本 段前半部分提到的给学生展示度假等方面的视 频可知,Sand老师很热爱生活。3. A. 细节理解题。由第四段中的encouragedus to get out of our little close-minded society of Wethersfield and explore the cultures of the world 可知,Sand老师与学生分享他去欧洲旅游的经 历是为了让学生们更多地了解外面的世界。4.B. 标题归纳题。本文介绍了一位作者心目中 的好老师,故B项作标题最适合文章主旨。
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & B &&& & It’s October,and what better way to kick off Anti-bullying(反欺负) Month than with a great read ? FJLAWD: How to StoP Hating Yourself,Others,and the Things That Make You Who You Are — a book by Emily-Anne Rigal and co-author Jeanne DemerS - is all about encouraging teens to face and accept their (弱点) .The book is a must-read for every teenager,but it can even teach adults about self-acceptance.& &Emily-Anne Rigal,21, is the founder of an online community called WeStopHate. The organiza-tion began as a YouTube channel and grew to include other platforms like Facebook,Twitter,Instagram and more. &WeStopHate is all about raising self-esteem in Jeens as a way to fight against bullying”r Rigal says. If you feel good about yourself,you re not going to hate yourself,and you,re not going to hate others. People who are hurt are likely to hurt other people.? And she knows this firsthand.& &Growing up,Rigal was bullied a lot and she had to change schools. Then at her new middle school she changed roles and became a bully,but she didn' t&feel great about it. She often found herself annoyed on the bus ride home,wondering why she behaved so meanly. It wasn't&&until she began to accept herself that she treated others with that same level of respect.& &With the help of her co-author Demers Rigal watched more than 100 WeStopHate videos from teens and chose the best pieces of advice and included them in her book. Because so many teens talked about flaws holding them back,Rigal decided to make it the focus of the book.& “We live in a culture that makes us believe that :we’ re not good enough. If only we had X or Y or Z,we’d be happier and better. The key message in the book is that just as we are — flawed and powerful we are good enough ,” says Rigal.5. The book written by Rigal and Demers .&&&A. is a best seller in October&&&B. helps teens make new friends&& & C. celebrates Anti-Bullying Month&&&& & D. is good for both teens and adults6. What makes Rigal understand people's bullying behavior after they are bullied?&&&A. Books on bullying.&&&B. Videos on bullying,& & C. Her own experience.&&&D. Her interview with teens.7. What does the underlined word “it” in Paragraph 3 refer to?&&&A. Being a bully. & &B. Hating herself,& & C. Getting bullied. & D. Changing schools.8. In the last paragraph,Rigal mainly encourages teens to .&&&A. change the world&&&B. accept who they are&& & C. fight against bullying&&&D. try to show their better self
5. D. 细节理解题。由第一段中的The book is a must-read for every teenager,but it can even teach adults about self-acceptance 可知,这本书 对青少年和成年人都有好处。6. C. 推理判断题。第二段中And she knows this firsthand承上启下,第三段紧接着介绍了 Rigal 深谙其中原委的原因:她的个人经历。7. A. 篇章结构题。it指代本句中提到的她转换角色从被欺凌到欺凌他人。8. B. 推理判断题。由第一段中的self-acceptance 和最后一段中的 just as we are — flawed and powerful — we are good enough 可知,Rigal 鼓励青少年接受自己。
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &C&★ ★ ★ ★ ★& & Kuala Lumpur (KL) ,the capital of Malaysia,is a wonderful city in which there is so much to do and see. Here you will find it difficult to choose the best place.& &More than 450 meters tall,the 88-story Petronas Twin Towers used to hold the world record for the tallest building in the world. It is a major tourist attraction,especially at night when both towers are fully lit up. A sky bridge between the two towers is 170 meters above the street and gives a fantastic birdJ s-eye view over the city.& &When you’ve had enoigh of the busy city a trip to the Batu Caves is a must. Located in Selangor about 20 minutes'drive to KL city,the caves are the site of a Hindu temple that attracts thousands of visitors. On arrival,you'11 be greeted by monkeys hoping for peanuts!You’11 be immediately amazed by the large statue of Lord Murugan at the untr!nce,From here ?ou can climb 272 steps to see the impressive caves with their 100-metre-high ceilings& KL has&every shopping experience imaginable. The main shopping district IS Bukit Bintang,located m-the Golden Triangle area,which is just a ten-minute dnve from the city center. Here,you'11 find a mix of shops and bigger stores,as well as major shopping malls,like Pavilion Kuala LumjJur. Outside Bukit Bintang,you* 11 find more great shopping mails,and if you are a bargain hunter: you should head f?r its neighboring market.& If you are looking for real Malaysian food,make sure you try out some of KL's&famous street food in Jalan Alor and Pudu Market. If fiyour taste,you will be spoilt for choice — Neo Tamannd and Lai Po Heen. If you prefer something fast and tasty,Feast Village at Starhill Gallery is the plade for you .It houses twelve excellent restaurants offering a unique dining experience.9. Which of the following shows the Petronas Twin Towers?10.Which of the following shows the right order of the trip mentioned in Paragraph 3 ?A. the Batu Caves —? monkeys —? Lord Murugan Statue —? 272 stepsB. the Batu Caves monkeys —? 272 steps —? Lord Murugan StatueC. monkeys —? Lord Murugan Statue —? 272 steps —? the Batu CavesD. monkeys —? 272 steps —? the Batu Caves —? Lord Murugan Statue&11. What can we learn about Bukit Bintang?&&&A. It offers real bargains.&&&B. It is near Pudu Market.& & C. It is close to KL’ city center.&&&D. It is KLJ' s largest shopping mall.12. If you hope to enjoy cheap local food in the open air,you may go to .&&&A. Jalan Alor&&&B. Lai Po Heen& & C. Neo Tamarind .&&&D. Feast Village at Starhill Gallery
9.B. 推理判断题。由第二段中的More than 450 meters tall 和 A sky bridge between the two towers is 170 meters above the street 可知,B 图正 确描绘了吉隆坡石油双塔的草图。10.C. 细节理解题。由第三段中对行程描述的顺 序可知,C项所示的游览顺序是正确的。11.C. 细节理解题。由第四段中的which is just a ten_minute drive from the city center 可知,黑 风洞距离吉隆坡市中心不远。12. A. 细节理解题。由最后一段中的If you are looking for real Malaysian food,make sure you try out some of KL,s famous street food in Jalan Alor可知,如果游客想要在户外享受一下 当地的廉价美食,可以去阿罗街。
解题老师:
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D &★★★★☆& Located in the heart of Switzerland,Mount Pilatus offers exciting adventures.Balancing acts ?n the rope park&& Young and young-at-heart adventurers will find just the challenge they are looking for in the park. The rope park has over ten courses with increasing degrees of difficulty. The Pilatus rope park is now also open during the winter — six of the courses can be climbed all year round.& The focus is always on having fun overcoming the (障碍物) in the wood — no need for any special skills or knowledge.Way up high on Monkey Trees&& The Monkey Tree offered by the Pilatus rope park is the first of its kind anywhere in the world. Climb straight up the trunk and test your skill on the five Monkey Trees.& Although the easiest climb is for children aged eight or over, ,the most difficult one is a serious challenge even for seasoned climbers. The finish calls for an extra challenge: Let yourself fall from a height of 14 metres and be lowered gently to the ground by the safety equipment.Ride on the summer toboggan (长雪橇道)& The summer toboggan is Switzerland's longest Numerous sharp turns along the 1,350m channel promise speeds and fun from May to the end of October. You are spared the long walk up the mountain after the high-speed ride: Let the lift pull you back up to the start while you sit comfortably on the toboggan. From there you can start another exciting downhill ride.Special events for groups& Bring along your employees,colleagues or friends to experience great adventure outside normal opening hours. The Pilatus Fun & Action Team would be pleased to arrange special events for your group.13. To climb the courses in the rope park,&&&A. you can't &go there in winter&&&B. you needn't have special skills& & C. you must be young and courageous&&&& & D. you should be experienced in climbing14. According to the text,the Monkey Trees are&&&A. 14 metres tall&&&B. easy to climb down&& & C. unique to Switzerland&&&D. at various difficulty levels15. If you want to experience the ride on the toboggan,you should .&&&A. attend the training courses.& & B. use some safety equipment&& & C. be more than eight years old&&&& & D. visit between May and October&16. The underlined part ^are spared^ in the text can best be replaced by .&&&A. can challenge&&&B. can avoid& & C. deserve & & & &D. expect
13. B. 细节理解题。由第一部分中的no need for any special skills or knowledge 可知,去皮拉图斯山森林绳索攀爬乐园的游客无需特别的技 巧。14. D. 细节理解题。由第二部分中的Although the easiest climb is for children aged eight or over,the most difficult one is ? serious challenge even for seasoned climbers 可矢口,“猴子树”有不同的难度等级。15. D。细节理解题。由第三部分中的from May to the end of October可知,夏季长雪橇道在五 月到十月期间开放。16.DB. 词义猜测题。由下文的Let the lift pull you back up to the start可知,你不需要自己爬 到起点,故选can avoid。
练习册名称:2016年英语周报高一新课程36-52期
年级:高一
学科:英语
卷册:下册
版本:新课程
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 高一课标英语周报答案 的文章

随机推荐